Roosh V Forum
The Donald Trump thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: The Donald Trump thread (/thread-48360.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

The Donald Trump thread - LeBeau - 07-17-2015

Quote: (07-17-2015 09:31 AM)achromaticmike Wrote:  

Quote: (07-17-2015 09:23 AM)MidWest Wrote:  

Pitbull sends a strong message to Donald Trump after winning an award. For those of you who know Spanish.

So his strong message was; I'm boycotting Trump because of what he said about Mexican drug dealers! Trump - watch out for those Mexican drug dealers that are coming after you now [Image: undecided.gif]

Yeah, another MidWest post that has about as much relevance as this clip:

The Donald Trump thread - MidWest - 07-17-2015

Quote: (07-17-2015 09:58 AM)LeBeau Wrote:  

Quote: (07-17-2015 09:31 AM)achromaticmike Wrote:  

Quote: (07-17-2015 09:23 AM)MidWest Wrote:  

Pitbull sends a strong message to Donald Trump after winning an award. For those of you who know Spanish.

So his strong message was; I'm boycotting Trump because of what he said about Mexican drug dealers! Trump - watch out for those Mexican drug dealers that are coming after you now [Image: undecided.gif]

Yeah, another MidWest post that has about as much relevance as this clip:

[Image: huh.gif] That clip showed in my twitter feed, so I thought i'd share it here, what's wrong with that? This is the Donald Trump thread after all. Anything that has to do with Donald Trump is relevant.

Or are you butt-hurt by all the backlash that Trump is receiving?

GTF out of here and go troll someone else.

The Donald Trump thread - aphelion - 07-17-2015

Hillary beats Trump something like 81-19 with Latino voters. I wonder whether that could theortically be significant, or whether it's trumped up moneyball - after all, Romney got beat 71-29 by Hispanics in 2012.

The Donald Trump thread - Wreckingball - 07-17-2015

Quote: (07-13-2015 03:48 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

No other Republican primary contender can draw a crowd even half as large or excited as this.

Music at the end:
Twisted Sister : We're not gonna take it hahaha

The Donald Trump thread - LeBeau - 07-17-2015

Quote: (07-17-2015 10:33 AM)MidWest Wrote:  

[Image: huh.gif] That clip showed in my twitter feed, so I thought i'd share it here, what's wrong with that? This is the Donald Trump thread after all. Anything that has to do with Donald Trump is relevant.

Or are you butt-hurt by all the backlash that Trump is receiving?

GTF out of here and go troll someone else.

You completely missed the point.

I was making a joke about Pitbull having as much relevance to politics as Ja Rule does.

The only person getting "butt-hurt" and defensive here is you, relax, I don't care about Trump, and he doesn't speak for me.

But you're so desperate to be contrarian in different threads with posts like your Pitbull video, that you don't realize you make yourself look like the Mexican Mikado.

The Donald Trump thread - Deepdiver - 07-17-2015

Basically we have the La Raza immigrants rights activists and their Reconquistadores sympaticos defending the 60 to 80 murderous Narco Terrorists drugs gangs now responsible for over 150,000 dead and missing Mexicans...

Think about it for a minute we have lost approx 6,000 troops since 9-11 in the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts which has cost us and our great grand children over $2 Trillion US Dollars... and we are not taking their Oil or natural resources as compensation for freeing these countries from despots.

I have no problem with taking out islamo radicals by drone strikes in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Yemen or Somalia or Libya or anywhere else they chant Death to America. We are in a war of a clash of cultures with islamic radicalism... ISIS operators have killed several dozen US Citizens in barbaric ways and the USA is basically on high alert of ISIS recruits attacking soft targets in the USA.

Clearly the Obama administration had a come to Jesus moment whereby the CiC green lighted a large increase in Drone attacks against enemies of the USA. What did he learn that concerned him so much as to authorize nearly continuous Drone strikes in Islamist countries of Afghanistan, Yemen and Pakistan, etc.

We now have Latin American illegal drugs Narco Terrorist Billionaires threatening to kill candidates for USA President and who continue to kill multitudes of innocent civilians, rival narco gangsters, musical groups, law enforcement officers and journalists who dare to criticize or oppose them.

The Narco Terrorists have killed nearly 30 times the people we have lost fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan - there has been no state of war declared against Pakistan and Yemen yet we are hunting down islamo terrorists relentlessly.

This same relentless focus needs to be brought to bear on the Latin American countries that support the drugs transit routes delivering tons of deadly meth, crack/cocaine and heroin etc resulting in tens of thousands of drugs overdoses and deaths of foolish young USA males and females who started taking opiods etc of uncontrolled purity likely stepped on by even more deadly opiods to insure the users get hooked and addicted as fast as possible by the likes of El Chapo Shorty Guzman and his band of murderous Sinaloa Narco Terrorists.

IMNSHO The current out of control state of affairs in the Narco Terrorists states of Latin Central and South America are a far more clear and imminent danger to the USA in terms of the numbers of young American men and women dying by the thousands from deadly drugs overdoses - as brutal as ISIS is these Latin American Narco Terrorists are far more murderous and deadly in terms of body counts and undermining the government and law enforcement organizations in Mexico and increasingly in the USA. If ever there was a pretext for a major Drones campaign and full on CIA and military response to backup the DEA field agents it is El Chapo and his Sinaloa drugs thugs as well as their competing 60 to 80 Mexican drugs thugs gangs.

The Donald Trump thread - Dr. Howard - 07-17-2015

Quote: (07-17-2015 10:45 AM)Wreckingball Wrote:  

Quote: (07-13-2015 03:48 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

No other Republican primary contender can draw a crowd even half as large or excited as this.

Music at the end:
Twisted Sister : We're not gonna take it hahaha

dammit I was hoping this would be his campaign song

The Donald Trump thread - scorpion - 07-17-2015

Quote: (07-10-2015 06:33 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

There's going to be massive pressure to disqualify Trump from the race before the debates begin next month. As we speak I have no doubt that the GOP national organization as well as every other campaign is working overtime to dig up some kind of dirt on Trump to force him out of the race (and believe me, if they can't find anything suitable, they will quickly try to manufacture something).

http://money.cnn.com/2015/07/17/media/hu...ald-trump/

Apparently they were unable to dig up any dirt on Trump, and/or have decided that they can't make anything stick on him (the true Teflon Don). So what's the new plan? Simple: use the media bully pulpit to declare him "not a serious candidate" and black out his coverage despite the fact that he's leading in the polls. HuffPo made this declaration explicitly, and I anticipate the rest of the media to follow along, although perhaps not as openly. Just look for reporters and talking heads to begin dismissing Trump outright rather than trying to rebut his points or even demonize him. The media and establishment found out that their usual tactics - widespread coordination to shame and bully their target into submission - utterly backfired with Trump. He is too confident, too experienced at the media game, and most importantly of all, is talking about the issues that Americans want to hear. The establishment has decided that their best strategy is therefore denying Trump's legitimacy as a candidate and refusing to cover him as much as they can get away with. I also expect all of the establishment GOP candidates to run with this strategy, as well. Instead of falling into Trump's frame, they will simply declare him "unserious" or "an entertainer" and then change the subject to their pre-determined talking points. It will be interesting to see how this strategy works out, and how Trump will counter.

This quote from that article was particularly revealing (and pathetic):

"I don't always agree with the [Huffington Post] but today, I salute them," tweeted Rick Wilson, a GOP media consultant.

As if there was any doubt that the GOP has completely sold out its base. This piece of shit is openly applauding a media blackout of his party's current frontrunner. We can be sure that the entire Republican establishment and big donor base shares that sentiment, as well. They've got no interest in Trump's nationalism or populism - what's actually good for the country and its citizens - they're simply interested in maintaining the current gravy train of money and power that their corruption enables.

The Donald Trump thread - Truth Teller - 07-17-2015

To be fair, I still think that Trump is a bit of a joke candidate. However, relative to most of the Republican field (with the exception of Scott Walker and Lindsay Graham), he's a pretty good choice.

On another note, Bernie Sanders' success in the polls against the "inevitable" Hillary Clinton shows how weak Hillary really is.

The Donald Trump thread - It_is_my_time - 07-17-2015

Quote: (07-17-2015 01:06 PM)Truth Teller Wrote:  

To be fair, I still think that Trump is a bit of a joke candidate. However, relative to most of the Republican field (with the exception of Scott Walker and Lindsay Graham), he's a pretty good choice.

On another note, Bernie Sanders' success in the polls against the "inevitable" Hillary Clinton shows how weak Hillary really is.

Why do you think Trump is a "joke candidate"? Because he actually talks about issues that matter and not silly 3rd tier issues like gay marriage. And when he talks about the important issues, he talks about them like a man, and not a PC chickenshit scared to offend anyone.

Walker might be decent. Paul might be decent. Graham is probably the face of all that is wrong with the GOP and I wish South Carolina would run him out like Virginia did to Cantor. Graham would probably be very similar to Hillary Clinton as Jeb and Rubio would be.

The Donald Trump thread - Samseau - 07-17-2015

Yo deepdiver did you attend Trump in NH? How did it go?

The Donald Trump thread - Samseau - 07-17-2015

The media is powerless to stop trump at this point. If they ignore him then Trump can make his appearance in the best light possible. But, if they try and smear him then he manages to use the media attention to gain even more popularity. Trump would need to make a serious blunder to lose the primary at this point. The debates will be a slaughter of weak Republican candidates.

The Donald Trump thread - Pontifex Maximus - 07-17-2015

When the media thinks that a politician is harmless, they just ignore them. Jon Stewart gave credit to Ron Paul's ideological consistency.

I just want to know which specific nail Trump is hammering that makes the media so aggressive.

The Donald Trump thread - Deepdiver - 07-17-2015

Quote: (07-06-2015 03:50 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

By the way - Jeb Bush is a giant LOL:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/201...t-of-love/

Quote:Quote:

Jeb Bush: Immigration is 'not a felony' but 'an act of love'

Posted by
CNN's Dana Davidsen
(CNN) - Jeb Bush said the debate over immigration reform needs to move past derisive rhetoric describing illegal immigrants.

The former Florida governor said in an interview Sunday in College Station, Texas, that people who come to the United States illegally are often looking for opportunities to provide for their families that are not available in their home countries.

"Yes, they broke the law, but it's not a felony. It's an act of love, it's an act of commitment to your family," Bush told Fox News host Shannon Bream at town hall event at the George Bush Presidential Library Center.

How the hell is this guy going to take the primary?

Quote: (07-17-2015 01:50 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Yo deepdiver did you attend Trump in NH? How did it go?

LOL I had a young lady wing woman in training and Weirs Beach on Lake Winnipesaukee is further away than Hampton Beach on the Atlantic coast but I am on his mailing list and next time he is in the neighborhood I will get some pics - though selfies may be a stretch as Mr. Trump really does not like anyone else in the frame with him - when you are an Alpha Prime worth $10B+ it is what it is ;-)

The Donald Trump thread - Foolsgo1d - 07-17-2015

Quote: (07-17-2015 11:31 AM)Deepdiver Wrote:  

Basically we have the La Raza immigrants rights activists and their Reconquistadores sympaticos defending the 60 to 80 murderous Narco Terrorists drugs gangs now responsible for over 150,000 dead and missing Mexicans...

Think about it for a minute we have lost approx 6,000 troops since 9-11 in the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts which has cost us and our great grand children over $2 Trillion US Dollars... and we are not taking their Oil or natural resources as compensation for freeing these countries from despots.

I have no problem with taking out islamo radicals by drone strikes in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Yemen or Somalia or Libya or anywhere else they chant Death to America. We are in a war of a clash of cultures with islamic radicalism... ISIS operators have killed several dozen US Citizens in barbaric ways and the USA is basically on high alert of ISIS recruits attacking soft targets in the USA.

Clearly the Obama administration had a come to Jesus moment whereby the CiC green lighted a large increase in Drone attacks against enemies of the USA. What did he learn that concerned him so much as to authorize nearly continuous Drone strikes in Islamist countries of Afghanistan, Yemen and Pakistan, etc.

We now have Latin American illegal drugs Narco Terrorist Billionaires threatening to kill candidates for USA President and who continue to kill multitudes of innocent civilians, rival narco gangsters, musical groups, law enforcement officers and journalists who dare to criticize or oppose them.

The Narco Terrorists have killed nearly 30 times the people we have lost fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan - there has been no state of war declared against Pakistan and Yemen yet we are hunting down islamo terrorists relentlessly.

This same relentless focus needs to be brought to bear on the Latin American countries that support the drugs transit routes delivering tons of deadly meth, crack/cocaine and heroin etc resulting in tens of thousands of drugs overdoses and deaths of foolish young USA males and females who started taking opiods etc of uncontrolled purity likely stepped on by even more deadly opiods to insure the users get hooked and addicted as fast as possible by the likes of El Chapo Shorty Guzman and his band of murderous Sinaloa Narco Terrorists.

IMNSHO The current out of control state of affairs in the Narco Terrorists states of Latin Central and South America are a far more clear and imminent danger to the USA in terms of the numbers of young American men and women dying by the thousands from deadly drugs overdoses - as brutal as ISIS is these Latin American Narco Terrorists are far more murderous and deadly in terms of body counts and undermining the government and law enforcement organizations in Mexico and increasingly in the USA. If ever there was a pretext for a major Drones campaign and full on CIA and military response to backup the DEA field agents it is El Chapo and his Sinaloa drugs thugs as well as their competing 60 to 80 Mexican drugs thugs gangs.

To challenge the Narocs and drug cartels is to challenge to whole South American mindset. Life is cheap there and corruption runs rampant.

ISIS is worse as mere economics would not stop them but will make them a much stronger force to deal with due to the climate it operates in.

Narco's work on the principle that money can buy any life at the end of a bullet, chainsaw or knife. Simple economics work on them and yet you see no end to it because there are a lot of people within the USA, EU, Africa and Asia getting rich.

A war on drugs has done what for the countries involved? They sent people to deal with them who in turn became the Zeta's. They're a special bunch of psycho's.

What they need to do is a double pronged assault on everything they have. Economics, military might and intelligence.

The Tom Clancy novel Clear and Present Danger is a good template.

However the important pieces are missing. There is no will and there are no guts to take them on. I don't know about you but I wouldn't cry if the governments of the world were to seize every penny they own and use it against them.

Money is power and who has ever heard of an empire staying together when you have no resources to use?

The Donald Trump thread - Libertas - 07-17-2015

Quote: (07-17-2015 12:57 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (07-10-2015 06:33 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

There's going to be massive pressure to disqualify Trump from the race before the debates begin next month. As we speak I have no doubt that the GOP national organization as well as every other campaign is working overtime to dig up some kind of dirt on Trump to force him out of the race (and believe me, if they can't find anything suitable, they will quickly try to manufacture something).

http://money.cnn.com/2015/07/17/media/hu...ald-trump/

Apparently they were unable to dig up any dirt on Trump, and/or have decided that they can't make anything stick on him (the true Teflon Don). So what's the new plan? Simple: use the media bully pulpit to declare him "not a serious candidate" and black out his coverage despite the fact that he's leading in the polls. HuffPo made this declaration explicitly, and I anticipate the rest of the media to follow along, although perhaps not as openly. Just look for reporters and talking heads to begin dismissing Trump outright rather than trying to rebut his points or even demonize him. The media and establishment found out that their usual tactics - widespread coordination to shame and bully their target into submission - utterly backfired with Trump. He is too confident, too experienced at the media game, and most importantly of all, is talking about the issues that Americans want to hear. The establishment has decided that their best strategy is therefore denying Trump's legitimacy as a candidate and refusing to cover him as much as they can get away with. I also expect all of the establishment GOP candidates to run with this strategy, as well. Instead of falling into Trump's frame, they will simply declare him "unserious" or "an entertainer" and then change the subject to their pre-determined talking points. It will be interesting to see how this strategy works out, and how Trump will counter.

This quote from that article was particularly revealing (and pathetic):

"I don't always agree with the [Huffington Post] but today, I salute them," tweeted Rick Wilson, a GOP media consultant.

As if there was any doubt that the GOP has completely sold out its base. This piece of shit is openly applauding a media blackout of his party's current frontrunner. We can be sure that the entire Republican establishment and big donor base shares that sentiment, as well. They've got no interest in Trump's nationalism or populism - what's actually good for the country and its citizens - they're simply interested in maintaining the current gravy train of money and power that their corruption enables.

Let them try.

1. HuffPost is a publication that only SJW faggots read so none of them are going to vote for Trump anyway.
2. Putting Trump in entertainment means he's overtly a source of pleasure. One of the keys to power as we all know is being a source of pleasure. Trump's entertainment factor is one of the things that's putting him over right now. So if you want to make that point clearer, by all means.

The Donald Trump thread - RexImperator - 07-17-2015

At this time in the last election cycle I believe Herman Cain was leading in the polls.

The Donald Trump thread - samsamsam - 07-17-2015

Quote: (07-17-2015 04:44 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

At this time in the last election cycle I believe Herman Cain was leading in the polls.

I think Michele Bachman won Iowa right? She won some state durimg the primary or something. Maybe it was a straw poll. Just shows you never know. All that matters is who is standing at the end.

Edit:
On August 13, 2011, she won the Iowa Ames Straw Poll with 28.6% of the vote, one point more than her nearest competitor, Ron Paul.
Bachmann was featured on the cover of Newsweek magazine in August 2011, dubbed "the Queen of Rage"

The Donald Trump thread - Libertas - 07-17-2015

Santorum won Iowa by a very slim vote. Herman Cain was starting to lead around November I believe, not now.

The Donald Trump thread - Hotwheels - 07-17-2015

Cain was kicking ass until he got torpedoed by a sexual harassment accusation.

The Donald Trump thread - samsamsam - 07-17-2015

[Image: ckhk3kzueae3hsy.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

The New Yorker explains that the Barry Blitt-drawn cover — titled "Belly Flop" — is a reference to Trump's brazen style and impact on the 2016 presidential field.

"Donald Trump has entered the fray of Republican Presidential candidates with all the grace of a bully doing cannonballs and belly flops at the local swimming pool," Blitt said, according to the New Yorker.

"Trump never fails to provide hours of slack-jawed amazement,” Blitt said.

Though few analysts believe that he actually has a shot at clinching the nomination, Trump's entry into the field has shaken up the race over the past month.

Trump is leading the Republican field in several states and is highly likely to appear in the first Republican primary debate in early August.

Despite sparking outrage for calling some Mexican immigrants "rapists" and drug-runners, Trump is starting to climb higher in the polls and become more popular with Republican primary voters.
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/new-yorke...z3gBmFqRjp

The Donald Trump thread - scorpion - 07-17-2015

Trump is a materially different candidate than typical early-primary frontrunners like Herman Cain, Michelle Bachmann, et al. Most other candidates who take off early with the base are politically weak in terms of name recognition, fundraising or experience, and in order to combat this weakness they push hard and come out swinging on key issues that appeal to the base. This allows them to temporarily punch beyond their weight in the early polls, at which point the establishment money and organization, combined with the media spotlight, comes in and crushes them.

Donald Trump similarly followed this script by coming out swinging on illegal immigration, which makes him look strong and makes people forget about his lack of political experience. However, Trump has a few things going for him that no other early frontrunner has ever had:

1) He is a bonafide celebrity, with enormous name recognition. The importance of this cannot be overstated in modern America, which is celebrity-obsessed to an insane degree. Remember, this is the country where Jesse Ventura and Arnold Schwarzenegger were elected as Governor of major states. Do not underestimate the power of celebrity in politics.

1a) Because Trump has been a celebrity and public figure for over 30 years, he is a known commodity. It's impossible for the media or rival campaigns to paint him as something he's not in the public's mind through deceptive attack ads or character assassination in the media. Everyone already knows who he is, love him or hate him.

2) He is incredibly wealthy and can self-fund his entire campaign. He doesn't have to beg money from big donors and sell out his base in the process. There is no danger of his being outspent on ads or on campaign logistics. He has the means to see not only the primary through, but a national campaign as well.

3) He has a tremendous amount of media experience and time in front of the camera. Again, the importance of this cannot be understated in modern politics, where everything is recorded and perceptions about candidates are almost entirely derived from how they come across on television. He knows the games that the media plays, and how to avoid the typical pitfalls they catch people in. He knows how to come across as a winner and connect with the audience at home.

4) He is a genuine tier 1 alpha male, with all the concomitant swagger and confidence you'd expect. He is not afraid to be aggressive and outright hostile during interviews and debates, which unnerves his opponents and throws them off their game. He understands the importance of holding frame and not backing down to his opponents when they try to undermine him with cheap rhetorical attacks.

5) He has nothing to lose. He doesn't need to establish himself for a future in politics. He doesn't need to set himself up for a book deal or a television hosting gig. He doesn't need to play nice to develop relationships with the media and donors. He's a 69 year old egomaniac with $10 billion in the bank. If he decides to go full-on scorched earth he's either going to win this thing outright or completely destroy the Republican party in his defeat (hence why the GOP is so scared of him).

6) He is a naturally gifted public speaker with genuine charisma. He does not come across as robotic in his delivery, nor does he sound like a political lightweight reciting some speechwriter's lines. He has a firebrand populist style that, while notably absent in recent American political history, is unquestionably the all-time most effective form of political speechmaking.

7) The stars have aligned for his candidacy. The country, and especially the Republican base, has been starved for a candidate willing to address the issues that he's been harping on, and are absolutely fed up with the GOP establishment. The time has never been better for an aggressive, populist, nationalist, political outsider candidate like Donald Trump.

Does this mean he's going to win? Of course not, there's absolutely no guarantee of that. On the other hand, it's an enormous mistake to compare Trump to someone like Herman Cain. They aren't even in the same ballpark, a fact which the GOP has realized over the past few weeks when they tried to destroy Trump quickly with media pressure only to watch him grow stronger. The GOP establishment and rival candidates underestimate Trump at their peril.

The Donald Trump thread - aphelion - 07-17-2015

Clicked 'Like' on the above post just as I'm re-listening to a Trump speech at 1:46AM.

The Donald Trump thread - Easy_C - 07-17-2015

Quote: (07-17-2015 02:39 PM)Pontifex Maximus Wrote:  

I just want to know which specific nail Trump is hammering that makes the media so aggressive.

He's using the same tactic that Mike C used to get at Sam Biddle: calling them out directly, by name, in a manner that's designed to generate a hastily thought out counterattack on their part. My guess is that him attacking the NBC reporter that interviewed him personally was intentional.

The Donald Trump thread - TheBMan - 07-17-2015

The guys is worth billions and is married to an Eastern European model. If that's not the RVF's ideal candidate I dont know what is.