Roosh V Forum
The Donald Trump thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: The Donald Trump thread (/thread-48360.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

The Donald Trump thread - Samseau - 07-13-2015

No other Republican primary contender can draw a crowd even half as large or excited as this.

The Donald Trump thread - Aenigmarius - 07-13-2015

Quote: (07-13-2015 02:37 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

All across the internet and various websites I see people saying they haven't voted in 10+ years or more re-registering to vote just so they can vote for Trump. I was speaking to some democrat voters up here in New England they were saying they'd vote for Trump because they can't stand Hillary.

Considering that most voter turnouts are less than 50% I expect to see some big upsets for the media. He's got the primary (if the Republican party doesn't try to pull some bullshit) and the nationals are going to be intense.

The early Republican primaries are purposely designed to promote the preferred candidate of the GOP leadership, and undercut any other popular candidates.

The Donald Trump thread - Easy_C - 07-13-2015

I keep seeing the TV at the gym on post(I've still got access to Army facilities), and the news coverage is amazing.

Literally every other news segment resembles a two minute's hate directed at Trump.

The Donald Trump thread - Handsome Creepy Eel - 07-13-2015

I don't like Trump, but his detractors make me think there is something to him. And at this point I'd vote for the devil himself just to prevent Hillary from coming to power.

The Donald Trump thread - Hotwheels - 07-13-2015

Quote: (07-13-2015 04:00 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I don't like Trump, but his detractors make me think there is something to him. And at this point I'd vote for the devil himself just to prevent Hillary from coming to power.

Satan wears a pants suit.

The Donald Trump thread - Veloce - 07-13-2015

Quote: (07-13-2015 04:00 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Same.

Political views aside, I'd consider voting for the guy that can offend as many libtards as possible.

The Donald Trump thread - Sonsowey - 07-13-2015

Trump is now getting threats from El Chapo. Makes me wonder how many other threats like this have been given to prominent politicians throughout the years.

How much of our lack of enforcing our laws in regards to illegal immigration i due to death threats to politicians? Even the development of P.C. norms against criticizing illegal immigration could be based on death threats to our political and media leaders from cartel bosses who make a killing off of illegal immigration.

The Donald Trump thread - Libertas - 07-13-2015

http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/13/donald-tru...migration/

Quote:Quote:

Macy's is paying the price for sacking Donald Trump, because we've learned thousands of customers are cutting up their Macy's credit card in protest.

Sources connected to the department store tell TMZ, Macy's has received complaints from approximately 30,000 customers since ending its relationship with Trump nearly 2 weeks ago.

We're told the store has been "inundated with complaints" from customers who believe the department store is unfairly punishing Trump for his views on immigration.

Our sources say thousands of customers have vowed never to shop at Macy's again and many of them say they're cutting up their Macy's credit card to make a statement.

We're told the complaints have come in various ways, including phone, Facebook and email. A Macy's spokesperson would only say, "Our Facebook page is often times used by our customers to express their feelings or points of view. Many times it does not correlate to any action."

[Image: mindblown2.png]

Much as I hate TMZ, they are pretty reliable. Trump is proving himself to be anti-fragile, just like GamerGate did last year. Maybe this is all the opening to a big second half offensive against the left like we had last year.

Of course, we mustn't put all our faith or trust in one person. Imagining even if Trump were to win - very, very unlikely, but let's imagine it, the rot and corruption is so deep that it will take far more than one man, even one like Trump, to change it.

We must look to ourselves, independent of anything else. I think what Roosh is doing right now with his world tour is a big part of the answer.

The Donald Trump thread - kaotic - 07-13-2015

I....just might be pulling for this guy if it means fighting the good fight.

I'm not quite sure yet....BUT...we'll see how far he gets.

Anyone is better than bat shit crazy Hillary at this point.

The Donald Trump thread - TheWastelander - 07-13-2015

So I finished watching the rally Samseau posted and he really came off well. The guy's not some long-winded political speech bullshitter but he tells it like it is. Americans are sick of being fucked by the left and sold down the river by the cuckservative Republicans.

The Donald Trump thread - Eskhander - 07-13-2015

Quote: (07-13-2015 07:46 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

So I finished watching the rally Samseau posted and he really came off well. The guy's not some long-winded political speech bullshitter but he tells it like it is. Americans are sick of being fucked by the left and sold down the river by the cuckservative Republicans.

The time of the Cuck is over. Now is the age of the Shitlord.

The Donald Trump thread - Parlay44 - 07-13-2015

Is this what we've come to gentlemen? Captains of industry both legal and illegal threatening each other via Twitter like a pair of 12 year old little girls [Image: huh.gif]

Donald Trump Calls FBI After El Chapo, Escaped Drug Lord, Threatens Him On Twitter

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/13...88128.html

It's only been a day since Mexican drug kingpin Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman escaped from a maximum-security prison -- plenty of time to start a Twitter war with Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Guzman, head of the the notorious Sinaloa Cartel, apparently hopped on social media shortly after he escaped his cell, bragging about the breakout and threatening Trump, the real estate magnate and anti-immigration advocate who has accused Mexico of sending criminals to the U.S. Trump has sent sending a storm of tweets since Sunday, using El Chapo's escape to criticize U.S. border policies, immigration reform and the war on drugs.

The Donald went so far as to say he'd "kick [Guzman's] ass," while his opponents would merely negotiate with him.

Guzman apparently replied with some choice profanity via an unverified account with more than 300,000 followers. "I'll make you eat your fucking words," the tweet threatens.

Trump has asked the FBI to investigate the threatening tweets, according to both TMZ and ABC News.

“I'm fighting for much more than myself," Trump said in a statement Monday. "I'm fighting for the future of our country which is being overrun by criminals. You can't be intimidated. This is too important."

The Donald Trump thread - Aquiles_Baesta_Parada - 07-13-2015

You know that's a fake twitter account right...
and huffingtonpost??? come on dude..
This is a more believable story

[Image: 1916328304_Z20Bat20Boy20_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg]

The Donald Trump thread - Disco_Volante - 07-13-2015

weekly world news was awesome. everytime you checked out at a grocery store it was entertaining. I think it's no longer in circulation right?

The Donald Trump thread - Deepdiver - 07-13-2015

Trump cut his teeth dealing with the NYC Mobs that ran concrete, trucking, cartage and all major labor unions.

That said the Sinaloa cartel under el Chapo is at the peak of its power (A one mile tunnel to escape from a "maximum" er ah um "meximum" security prison - WTF insidejob perhaps. Sinaloa is responsible for 40% of all illegal drugs coming across the USA Mexico borders and likely 40% of the 150,000+ dead and missing persons on both sides of the border as a result of the Mexican Narco Terrorism wars - this el Chapo is the Mexican equivalent of Osama Bin Laden and the ISIS leadership combined. He beheads people in mass murders. He is to be taken very seriously and definitely not a "12 year old little girl" though el Chapo has murdered plenty of them. He has also executed many journalists and law enforcement that dare oppose him. Yet Forbes has him listed in their World's underworld billionaires lists.

Only way to get these murderous narco terrorists under control is to terminate them and separate them from their money like we did in Columbia.

This is our next war gentlemen and it is in our own back yards as much as wall street wants to keep the status quo and the Obamunists bury their heads.

El Chapo and his Sinaloa gangs along with the other 80+/- narco terrorist gangs launder the money in Mexico (or the bankers and their families are executed) and then Wall Street redeploys the laundered money globally. Estimates are as much as $45 Billion USD leveraged in this way - same goes on in Italy as it is their only real major cash flow that counteracts their Euro ECB bankster debts and in fact Italy is likely more flush with laundered cash than Mexico.

Imagine that Wall Street would actually prefer the USA be over run by illegal opiods produced and distributed by Latin American Narco Terrorists gangs than lose redeployment of $45B+ a year in laundered SWIFT funds.

Cliche but true "Follow the Money".

The Donald Trump thread - Sonsowey - 07-13-2015

Chapo for President of Mexico.

Trump for President of the USA.

Let's go.

The Donald Trump thread - Canopus - 07-13-2015

This feels like something out of a WWE show. Is Wrestlemania coming up?

The Donald Trump thread - Atlanta Man - 07-13-2015

If you want to stop Chapo legalize drugs, nothing else will work. In Mexico the cartels were violent so they sent in the police, the police were corrupt so they sent in Federal Officers. The Federal officers got rid of corrupt police and took over their illegal operation, So they sent in the Army. The Army got rid of the corrupt federal agents and took over their illegal operation, so they sent in the Marines. The Marines got rid of the army and took over their illegal operation and terrorized the locals, the locals organized themselves into a vigilante force to deal with the corrupt Marines. They got rid of the corrupt Marines then the vigilantes splintered into warring factions fighting over drug routes for cocaine coming from Columbia. Have you began to notice a trend here?

Here is a headline you will never see" 50 dead in a daylight gun battle over beer routes in North Carolina" because beer is legal. Punishing people for private behavior is stupid and a losing battle, America needs to grow up.

The Donald Trump thread - speakeasy - 07-13-2015

Couldn't a few US drones take this guy out? These narcos must be a hell of a lot easier targets than Al Queda living in caves in deep mountain valleys.

The Donald Trump thread - manly5000 - 07-13-2015

Guzman vs Putin in a fist fight, no holds barred...

Who wins? How? Why?

Maybe they just team up and take over everything, which wouldn't be half bad at this point... lol.

The Donald Trump thread - manly5000 - 07-13-2015

Quote: (07-13-2015 09:13 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

The Donald went so far as to say he'd "kick [Guzman's] ass," while his opponents would merely negotiate with him.

[Image: hank-hill-36198374933.jpeg]

The Donald Trump thread - JoyStick - 07-13-2015

Quote: (07-13-2015 10:58 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Couldn't a few US drones take this guy out? These narcos must be a hell of a lot easier targets than Al Queda living in caves in deep mountain valleys.

The U.S. government don't want to take him out. They probably who helped break him out in the first place. The war on drugs is just a big money scheme.

The Donald Trump thread - BCien - 07-13-2015

Its a fake account along with the ones for the sons, there's been rumors for months of an interal battle inside the Sinaloa Cartel, I think that was the main reason El Chapo "escaped" prison.
Rumor goes as far as saying that Vicente Zambada (Ismael Zambada's son) who happens to be locked up here in the US gave the feds info as to operation of El Chapo and contacts here which lead to his capture. Ismael Zambada is one of the main heads of the Sinaloa Cartel. Who knows whats gonna hapen now.

The Donald Trump thread - Eskhander - 07-14-2015

The ever so tolerant chaps who like the Young Turks are siding with the murderous drug lord over Trump.

The Donald Trump thread - Handsome Creepy Eel - 07-14-2015

I guess "receiving death threats" only brings you brownie points if you're a woman.