Roosh V Forum
The Donald Trump thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: The Donald Trump thread (/thread-48360.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

The Donald Trump thread - Foolsgo1d - 07-13-2015

As someone from outside the USA, all that matters are these issues for the next President;

- How aggressive are you going to push the South China Sea issue?
- Same goes for Iran
- Same goes for Russia

I don't care for Mexicans in Cali but the US foreign policy is what will make or break this next President. Can a combative approach really be in the interests of the world?

The Donald Trump thread - blacknwhitespade - 07-13-2015

Sanders is looking more and more like the Dean or Kucinich candidate for the Democrats in 2016. Good for him. I don't agree with his social liberalism and Soviet-era economic policies, and he has as good a chance at the Democratic nomination as Ron Paul had for the Republicans, but his candidacy could be a serious thorn in the side to Hillary, expose some hypocrisy of Obama-Biden-Kerry administration, keep a few Democratic votes at home or for a Green/Indie (most likely not enough to sway the GE though), and perhaps further shake shit up for the future of the DNC. Plus, it's good entertainment for what will otherwise be a snooze-fest Democratic primary season.

The Donald Trump thread - It_is_my_time - 07-13-2015

Quote: (07-13-2015 09:56 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

As someone from outside the USA, all that matters are these issues for the next President;

- How aggressive are you going to push the South China Sea issue?
- Same goes for Iran
- Same goes for Russia

I don't care for Mexicans in Cali but the US foreign policy is what will make or break this next President. Can a combative approach really be in the interests of the world?

Trump addressed this in the NBC interview I linked up. He was asked the question about his combative approach almost verbatim and he has a great answer.

The last 6 years we have had a president who continually bends over backwards to help everyone else and kiss our enemies asses and in the process screw the American people over.

So does the world love us more now? We have ISIS beheading people on video and taunting us. We have lost countries to Al Qaeda. Russia taunts us with close fly-bys and has been messing around with Ukraine. China is bullying Japan. And Mexico continues to spread the violent drug war here.

All in all, we have tried the soft nice guy approach the last 6 years and it failed miserably. So maybe combative is what we need.

But I believe the economy is a far more pressing issue right now. We are almost tapped out and have nothing to show for it. We need people who have a basic understanding of economics and the balls to do what is right.

The Donald Trump thread - Handsome Creepy Eel - 07-13-2015

Quote: (07-13-2015 10:08 AM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

Russia taunts us with close fly-bys and has been messing around with Ukraine.

Couldn't possibly have anything to do with USA funding a coup and installing a puppet regime in Ukraine.

Quote:Quote:

And Mexico continues to spread the violent drug war here.

No way this is in any way connected to idiotic USA's war on drugs, weapons funneling and money laundering.

We have ISIS beheading people on video and taunting us.

This is certainly unrelated to the last 30 years of retarded USA foreign policy, from Cold War Afghanistan to Iran, Afghanistan (again), Iraq, Libya, Syria...

China is bullying Japan.

Has no connection at all to funding China's rise through the destruction of USA's domestic manufacturing.

While I am in no way saying that the USA deserves all of these problems, the fact is that many of them are direct and indirect results of USA's aggressive meddling with the rest of the world.

No one can guarantee that these problems will go away if USA stops it, because after half a century of such policies maybe it's too late already, but they certainly haven't sprung up because of USA being "too soft" and "nice".

Quote: (07-13-2015 10:26 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Couldn't possibly have anything to do with USA funding a coup and installing a puppet regime in Ukraine.

No way this is in any way connected to idiotic USA's war on drugs, weapons funneling and money laundering.

This is certainly unrelated to the last 30 years of retarded USA foreign policy, from Cold War Afghanistan to Iran, Afghanistan (again), Iraq, Libya, Syria...

China is bullying Japan.

Has no connection at all to funding China's rise through the destruction of USA's domestic manufacturing.

While I am in no way saying that the USA deserves all of these problems, the fact is that many of them are direct and indirect results of USA's aggressive meddling with the rest of the world.

No one can guarantee that these problems will go away if USA stops it, because after half a century of such policies maybe it's too late already, but they certainly haven't sprung up because of USA being "too soft" and "nice".

I'm not saying the USA is innocent in any of the issues we face in foreign policy. I hate our foreign policy, which all in all is the US middle class funding a unbelievably stupid sized military budget to police the other 95% of the world to the liking of the elites so they can make more billions.

What I am saying is we have tried the nice guy role the last 6 years in saying all the PC things and bending over backwards to please others. And all it has left us with is less respect and more problems than before.

The world doesn't care if the USA is nice or not, they care if we are powerful or not. And we are losing our power and the result is more and more violence around the world directed at our interests.

The Donald Trump thread - TheWastelander - 07-13-2015

Quote: (07-13-2015 10:32 AM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

China is bullying Japan.

I'm not saying the USA is innocent in any of the issues we face in foreign policy. I hate our foreign policy, which all in all is the US middle class funding a unbelievably stupid sized military budget to police the other 95% of the world to the liking of the elites so they can make more billions.

What I am saying is we have tried the nice guy role the last 6 years in saying all the PC things and bending over backwards to please others. And all it has left us with is less respect and more problems than before.

The world doesn't care if the USA is nice or not, they care if we are powerful or not. And we are losing our power and the result is more and more violence around the world directed at our interests.

The question that really needs to be asked, at least in the case of US foreign policy in the Middle East, is: are our interests being threatened? Not those of our ridiculous hypocritical ally over there, but America's direct interests.

Quote: (07-13-2015 11:32 AM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

Quote: (07-13-2015 10:32 AM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

China is bullying Japan.

The question that really needs to be asked, at least in the case of US foreign policy in the Middle East, is: are our interests being threatened? Not those of our ridiculous hypocritical ally over there, but America's direct interests.

Well the original question is "if we are no longer nice will the world hate us more", that I was addressing.

The answer is that it doesn't matter if we are nice or not, it matters if we are powerful or not.

As for your question, our foreign policy has created a giant mess in the middle east to allow us to justify such a bloated military budget. I don't agree with any of it. Why give Israel billions in weapons and then go fight all their battles for them.

The Donald Trump thread - Captainstabbin - 07-13-2015

Mexico's billion dollar drugs lord known as 'El Chapo' has gloated on Twitter about his escape from a maximum security jail by taunting authorities and threatening US-presidential hopeful Donald Trump.

But following his escape he has took to Twitter and used it to hit back at Trump, who has said that the Guzman embodies 'everything that is wrong with Mexico' and added he would 'kick his ass'.

On the account, administered by Guzman's son Ivan, the escapee reportedly wrote: 'If you keep p****** me off I'm going to make you eat your words you f****** blonde milk-s*****'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...unnel.html

The Donald Trump thread - MidWest - 07-13-2015

I consider Hillary Clinton a "DINO." Democrat in name only.

Liberals are suppose to be against big banks, against Big business and for Pro-Unions and "for the little guy"

But Hillary Clinton is none of that. She defended Wal-Mart when she worked for Rose Law Firm. People expect her to be anti-Walmart when she made a shit ton of her money over the years off of her works of supporting and defending Walmart. Why the hell would people, especially the Union crowd support a candidate who has been a big proponent and advocate of Free Trade all of these years. Her and Bill Clinton a like who have shipped jobs into Mexico and China and given to people who work for like .50 cents an hour. I don't see how Pro-Union people could vote for someone like Hillary. It makes no sense to me.

Why would Democrats vote for someone who is not even that Liberal in terms of big business? Hillary has always been very pro-big business, pro-banks, pro-wall street. She supported the Patriot Act and voted for the war in Iraq. She's always been very Pro-Israel. Frankly she can pass for a Republican since a lot of her stances mirror Bush's. She was a supporter of bailing out the banks after the bubble collapsed in 2008. She doesn't sound like a proponent of the little guy to me.

Even on social issues, for a supposed "Liberal" she's always been against the legalization of marijuana. She's been hypocritical on the issue of gay marriage, since for years she's always said "I believe marriage should be between a man and a woman" but now magically she's a supporter of gay marriage with her rainbow hat on after the supreme court rule allowed it to be.

Hillary Clinton is a joke, even for Liberals. A person with no conviction whatsoever.

The reason why Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders are gaining popularity within their respected parties, is because these guys are actually appealing to their bases.

Quote: (07-13-2015 12:19 PM)MidWest Wrote:  

I consider Hillary Clinton a "DINO." Democrat in name only.

Liberals are suppose to be against big banks, against Big business and for Pro-Unions and "for the little guy"

But Hillary Clinton is none of that. She defended Wal-Mart when she worked for Rose Law Firm. People expect her to be anti-Walmart when she made a shit ton of her money over the years off of her works of supporting and defending Walmart. Why the hell would people, especially the Union crowd support a candidate who has been a big proponent and advocate of Free Trade all of these years. Her and Bill Clinton a like who have shipped jobs into Mexico and China and given to people who work for like .50 cents an hour. I don't see how Pro-Union people could vote for someone like Hillary. It makes no sense to me.

Why would Democrats vote for someone who is not even that Liberal in terms of big business? Hillary has always been very pro-big business, pro-banks, pro-wall street. She supported the Patriot Act and voted for the war in Iraq. She's always been very Pro-Israel. Frankly she can pass for a Republican since a lot of her stances mirror Bush's. She was a supporter of bailing out the banks after the bubble collapsed in 2008. She doesn't sound like a proponent of the little guy to me.

Even on social issues, for a supposed "Liberal" she's always been against the legalization of marijuana. She's been hypocritical on the issue of gay marriage, since for years she's always said "I believe marriage should be between a man and a woman" but now magically she's a supporter of gay marriage with her rainbow hat on after the supreme court rule allowed it to be.

Hillary Clinton is a joke, even for Liberals. A person with no conviction whatsoever.

The reason why Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders are gaining popularity within their respected parties, is because these guys are actually appealing to their bases.

Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush, in my opinion, are great examples of what is wrong with American politics.

Quote: (07-13-2015 11:39 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Mexico's billion dollar drugs lord known as 'El Chapo' has gloated on Twitter about his escape from a maximum security jail by taunting authorities and threatening US-presidential hopeful Donald Trump.

But following his escape he has took to Twitter and used it to hit back at Trump, who has said that the Guzman embodies 'everything that is wrong with Mexico' and added he would 'kick his ass'.

On the account, administered by Guzman's son Ivan, the escapee reportedly wrote: 'If you keep p****** me off I'm going to make you eat your words you f****** blonde milk-s*****'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...unnel.html

[Image: mindblown.gif]

That can't possibly be true, but hey anything is possible. Those Mexican drug lords don't fuck around. Especially "El Chapo".

The Donald Trump thread - Samseau - 07-13-2015

Trump would crush that little Guzman. He's worth easily 9 times as much as that guy. The entire fiasco of Guzman is making Trump continue to surge in popularity. Mexico is now seen as dangerous by a huge number of Americans and only Trump is giving out the tough talk against it.

EDIT - Trumps twitter feed is hilarious btw

Quote: (07-13-2015 12:32 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Trump would crush that little Guzman. He's worth easily 9 times as much as that guy. The entire fiasco of Guzman is making Trump continue to surge in popularity. Mexico is now seen as dangerous by a huge number of Americans and only Trump is giving out the tough talk against it.

I'm all for tough talk but until he's capable of tough actions then it's not wise to antagonize Mexican drug lords. Assuming this is real, he better beef up his security.

Quote: (07-13-2015 12:34 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

I'm all for tough talk but until he's capable of tough actions then it's not wise to antagonize Mexican drug lords. Assuming this is real, he better beef up his security.

You have it backwards... A guy worth 9 times as much as Guzman will have the bigger and better army.

The Donald Trump thread - lskdfjldsf - 07-13-2015

Waiting for Trump's next video or speech is like waiting for the next Game of Thrones episode. I don't ever recall feeling this giddy or excited about American politics.

And best of all, no matter what happens this election cycle, it's a win-win for everyone. The Overton Window is shifting hard to the right, the mainstream cuckservative GOP is forced to reform for its survival, and the formerly invincible media / left-wing narrative takes an enormous dong up the ass.

It doesn't matter if you're a left or right wing RVF member, supporting Trump unequivocally in the primary season ensures the survival of anti-feminist and anti-equalist movements for years to come. He may not be the perfect candidate, but in terms of reputation, ideology, funding, and balls-to-the-wall fuck you attitude, he may be the only man alive capable of defeating the leftist establishment and all it stands for.

This has the potential to be the true turning point, and I couldn't be happier.

Quote: (07-13-2015 12:53 PM)Blick Mang Wrote:  

Waiting for Trump's next video or speech is like waiting for the next Game of Thrones episode. I don't ever recall feeling this giddy or excited about American politics.

And best of all, no matter what happens this election cycle, it's a win-win for everyone. The Overton Window is shifting hard to the right, the mainstream cuckservative GOP is forced to reform for its survival, and the formerly invincible media / left-wing narrative takes an enormous dong up the ass.

It doesn't matter if you're a left or right wing RVF member, supporting Trump unequivocally in the primary season ensures the survival of anti-feminist and anti-equalist movements for years to come. He may not be the perfect candidate, but in terms of reputation, ideology, funding, and balls-to-the-wall fuck you attitude, he may be the only man alive capable of defeating the left wing establishment and all it stands for.

This has the potential to be the true turning point, and I couldn't be happier.

This is by far the most entertaining thing I have ever seen in politics. He is basically all the frustrations of the middle and lower class man on display to the rest of the country.

Those with easy lives or who are very ignorant don't get it. And they might be enough to keep him from getting any where. But all they are doing is exposing themselves to the growing backlash.

The NBC interview I linked up, I was literally laughing and cheering him on. To see some little spoiled liberal girl from NBC get eaten up and chewed out might have been the best moment in politics ever caught on TV.

Then I wake up this morning and Lindsey Graham, a Republican who is an insider, was talking how Trump doesn't represent the views of the GOP. Literally the first thing I hear when I wake up, by turning on the TV to see around my bedroom. We will find out Lindsey, we all know who you are now though, so we found that out as well. Maybe Trump doesn't represent the GOP, but he represents a wide chunk of this country and his popularity only continues to grow.

The Donald Trump thread - BallsDeep - 07-13-2015

There used to be a time in America when making an assassination threat on someone running for President meant you'd spend your life in prison.

That's how far the title's value has fallen since Obama.

The Donald Trump thread - Captainstabbin - 07-13-2015

Quote: (07-13-2015 01:00 PM)BallsDeep Wrote:  

There used to be a time in America when making an assassination threat on someone running for President meant you'd spend your life in prison.

That's how far the title's value has fallen since Obama.

The dude is a Mexican drug lord. It's no different than when the Arabs say it. It might get you killed, but you won't be imprisoned for it.

The crazy thing is that Mexican cartel leaders in Mexico kill politicians, governors, mayors, presidential candidates like its nothing, whenever they go against their interests or say things in the media they don't like.

That twitter message that El Chapo put out or whoever it was, eerily mirrors a lot of the same messages cartel leaders send each other before a big fight or even politicians. It sounds a lot worse in Spanish than it does in translated English too.

Sometimes we don't know how good we have it in the states.

Apparently Trump has called the FBI about this threat. Even with his arrogance, he should take all precautions and not take it lightly.

Trump posted this link on his Twitter:

http://www.latintimes.com/el-chapo-guzma...-it-132540

El Chapo Guzman Has California Driver's License; How Did He Obtain It?

Joaquin Guzman Loera, known as "El Chapo," the kingpin of the Sinaloa cartel was issued a California Driver's License according to a report from Univision. The documents obtained by the Hispanic network are from a Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) report where it states the drug lord obtained his license in 1988 under one of his aliases, Max Aragon. The document shows "El Chapo's" face picture, the issue date, his height, age and an alleged address in the city of Los Angeles. According to the report from the DEA, the license was used by Guzman to register two Corvette's he bought in L.A. to later gift to public officials in Mexico.

When "El Chapo" was issued the driver's license, he was already a wanted man by the DEA. In 1993 the kingpin was captured in Guatemala and extradited to Mexico, being sentenced for over 20 years on charges of drug trafficking, criminal association and bribery. In 1995 he was transferred to Puente Grande, a maximum security prison in the Mexican state of Jalisco. By 2001, Guzman broke out of prison when he escaped in a laundry van, with reports from the Univision report giving a different version of the escape. The Spanish-language network now states that he alleged fled the scene dressed as a woman, with a wig, skirt and heels.

"El Chapo" is best known for his worldwide infrastructure and is the DEAs most wanted man. About 62 of the 120 drug trafficking tunnels that have been found have been linked to Guzman's organization, according to the report. Just last week a new tunnel was discovered that connects San Diego, California with Tijuana, Mexico. "Once again, we've succeeded in taking down a smuggling tunnel before it was fully operational. This action is another huge setback for the Mexican cartels, which invest vast amounts of time and money to build them. These criminal organizations should not mistakenly believe tunnels will be their ticket to success," said John Sandweg, acting director of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

This is further proof that what Trump's been saying has a lot of truth to it.

The Donald Trump thread - Pontifex Maximus - 07-13-2015

Quote: (07-13-2015 12:34 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

America won't deal with Guzman because of possible financial interests, garnering massive attention on the world stage and public sympathies. Plus, the U.S. has been embarssed before by Pancho Villa.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pancho_V...#Aftermath

Trump doesn't have to follow any Geneva Convention-esque bullshit; he's already so unpopular that he's anti-fragile. He can hire a private mercenary force tonight and have the snake's head delivered down his chimney for Christmas. Sometimes the most dangerous man is the seemingly chubby, adorable asshole in an expensive suit.

All across the internet and various websites I see people saying they haven't voted in 10+ years or more re-registering to vote just so they can vote for Trump. I was speaking to some democrat voters up here in New England they were saying they'd vote for Trump because they can't stand Hillary.

Considering that most voter turnouts are less than 50% I expect to see some big upsets for the media. He's got the primary (if the Republican party doesn't try to pull some bullshit) and the nationals are going to be intense.

Trump crushing the polls right now: http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/poll...op-primary

[Image: Donald+Trump+Vince+McMahon+Make+WWE+Hist..._Vi_Vl.jpg]

I think they'd make a very unconventional ticket. Throw in Ric Flair for US Ambassador to the UN and I'm sold.

13-year old raped by illegal - close to 2K comments supporting Trump

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...-year-old/