Roosh V Forum
Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] (/thread-47762.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - lifeizfunhuh - 10-02-2015

Quote: (05-27-2015 08:11 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Quote: (05-27-2015 03:27 PM)CH-Toronto Wrote:  

Quote: (05-27-2015 02:44 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

I think it goes both ways, really. That isn't to say that a high notch count in men always means they can't bond, but I think it is foolish to assume that you can skewer hundreds of women then settle down when it's about that time. Delusional, even.

Nope it doesn't. It can be 'debatable' but a guy who has slept with 50 women isn't nearly as damaged as a woman who slept with '50 guys'.
THere is the rub. Not as damaged, but there is still damage. DOn't worry, I want to break 50, so I'll talk when I get there. I don't presume to make it through and then be able to go back like it's nothing.

I don't mean this as an insult or anything. Have you broken 50 and tried to get into an LTR? I am just curious.

Any high-notch bros got any input on this?

I have been with 200+ women. When you have that much experience, it isn't so much that you can't bond, but that you can't be faithful. I am in love with a main, and have a rotation of other girls. Main doesn't ask, but I highly suspect she knows.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - rottenapple - 10-02-2015

I'm at slightly over a 100 and I agree, I'm not the same man anymore. Staying faithful is difficult, especially when in places when I know it can be very easy. Nevertheless I still think I can tone myself down a lot when necessary, especially if one day kids will come. But I agree, a man also changes in some way, just not as much as women.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Ingocnito - 10-02-2015

I'm at 116. It's not so much that I'm an entirely different man, but rather I have the facility to replace. It's more a factor of giving certain ones a chance, and having less tolerance for their b.s., or shit tests I've passed that they want to keep revisiting just as a futile power struggle attempt. That shit gets old, and eventually ruins the quality of sex if it doesn't stop. Damn whores, at least come up with better shit tests. haha.

If a good prospect makes that cycle, then gets stuck in it, I'm definitely straying whether they're aware of it or not. My standards have raised is all.

This year has been a year of bumping into ex-plates, or semi-urinal sluts who've turned me down in the past before I focused on red-pill game, and any of which I could give a fuck if I bone or not... the woes of a mid-sized midwest city.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - TonySandos - 10-02-2015

Quote: (05-25-2015 11:28 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

90 plus.

She self-identified as a Christian, was 19, built like a linebacker, and weighed perhaps 250 pounds.

The thirst is real.

WTF?

Do tell more

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Sigma - 10-03-2015

A while back there was a girl I was banging and she was pretty close to being my ideal. Pretty face, petite body with huge tits and nice ass. Even her personality was great; feminine type that could hold a conversation, loved to take care of her man, supportive, and would say shit like "men shouldn't do dishes" or it's a women's job to make sure a man is satisfied". Oh and obviously a freak in the sheets; loved facials, swallowing, anal, and always hungry for sex.

One day we started talking about her ex (just came up) and the conversation led to notch count. I was one of those guys that liked to think that I didn't care (fucking idiot) but when she said she lost track but is somewhere between a 100 and a 150, it made me pause for a second.

When she saw I was slightly taken aback she defensively said "but you've been with over a 100 girls too". Normally this is why I didn't care because I didn't think there would be a girl that I actually liked with a notch count equal to or higher than mine. I had to think a second to assess why I wasn't so happy but essentially what I told her was that men are in a position to "work" for pussy. We are the receivers of pussy, permission, etc. Whereas women are in the position to "give it", meaning that when someone obtains something whether through effort, wits, attractiveness, etc it is attributed to the "obtainers" positive qualities. Whereas women are the granters of permission (in this case permission to their vaginas), and if said commodity is granted to anyone and everyone it significantly brings down the value of the commodity. And who wants something with low value, that anyone can get. Especially when that "something" is your girl.

Like I said the girl was close to my ideal, so she understood what the fuck I was talking about and got quiet. It ended up not working out but it was a learning experience. I realized that shit matters and try my best to ensure the conversation doesn't steer that way. When a girl asks me, I tell them "don't ask questions you won't like the answer to because you'll never be happy unless I say some shit like you're my first and last". Lesson learned

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Rawmeo - 10-03-2015

Following the analogy on the first page of this thread, I jokingly told a girl, yesterday, "I've taken too many girls to expensive places and treated them nice. I want to slow down a bit, so let's eat a burger and go straight to my room". Needless to say, she didn't put up with that.
Should we?

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - The Beast1 - 10-03-2015

It's funny, I was talking to a group of "independent" women at my office about hobbies they do. They asked me, I said all sorts of stuff ranging from fixing cars and computers, investing and day trading, playing an instrument, cooking, and occasionally reading a book.

All of them looked at me cross eyed. Then they all said they don't have time for that since they just go on dates to bars with guys.

[Image: facepalm.png]

Thirst is real. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Geomann180 - 10-03-2015

I just don't think emotionally healthy women can separate love and sex.

All these crazy women with crazy notch counts seem to confirm.

G

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - TonySandos - 10-03-2015

Quote: (10-03-2015 11:25 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

It's funny, I was talking to a group of "independent" women at my office about hobbies they do. They asked me, I said all sorts of stuff ranging from fixing cars and computers, investing and day trading, playing an instrument, cooking, and occasionally reading a book.

All of them looked at me cross eyed. Then they all said they don't have time for that since they just go on dates to bars with guys.

[Image: facepalm.png]

Thirst is real. Ain't nobody got time for that.

This has to be the worst thing I've read in this thread. Not essentially because of their inevitable slutting, but how they choose to slut makes them one-dimensional cut outs lacking any personality. Those women are literally cum receptacles.

I want to hear more about them and the linebacker chick with +100. Thirst is present, but there's more going on in these situations and probably commonalities.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - spokepoker - 10-04-2015

What is there more to know about the linebacker chick with a high notch count? A lock that any key can open is still a useless piece of shit, no matter how shiny it is, nor how rusted/corroded.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - TonySandos - 10-04-2015

It's hard for me to believe. I've never seen huge chicks campaigning for penis, which is pretty much what it would take to accrue numbers like that when you're that physically ugly.

Put her young age in perspective of this. How is an off kilter cow whose barely been outside of the parental supervision age outscoring most decent mid-range males?

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - esermon - 10-04-2015

In which country for you girls have the highest notch count?

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Foolsgo1d - 10-04-2015

UK, France maybe?

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - AnonymousBosch - 10-05-2015

Quote: (10-04-2015 02:09 AM)spokepoker Wrote:  

What is there more to know about the linebacker chick with a high notch count? A lock that any key can open is still a useless piece of shit, no matter how shiny it is, nor how rusted/corroded.

They're a great source of comedy. A teenage mate of mine had a sister who was built like a tank. My mate discovered Viz in his 20's. On seeing the Fat Slags: "Holy shit, it's my sister!" She was bogan trash. Had her first kid at 12. Her life was based around sex, food and shopping. If there was a superheroine whose powers were Sloot-Based, she'd be it.

So, I'd hear stories like:

- "So I'm babysitting last night, and I catch the little prick looking up my skirt. So what'm I gunna do right? So I figured fuck it - I'm bored and it's something to do so, so let the little cunt have a poke." *lights a durrie*

- "Shit giz us some money hey. Gotta get new sheets. I was fucken hanging for a root last night and didn't want to tell Gazza I was on the rag so I turned the lights off first." *lights a durrie*

- "So we're havin a root and the pizza turns up. Fuck I was hungry as shit. Fucken Davo wants to finish first but I just go i'm not fucking letting me pizza go cold, so figure, fuck it, if he does me doggy over the table I can eat it and I don't gotta listen to him whinge." *asks to scab a durrie*

- "Yeah I woke up last night. Norman's on top of me banging away. Couldn't be arsed telling him to fuck off, so went back to sleep. Figured the cunt would tire himself out sooner or later." *sculls a VB*

- "Uncle Siddy died." *Brothers groan* "Fuck that cunt had fast hands. Always wanting to play tickles with me, bloody more than tickles I tell you. I told him he could have a go but I wanted a barbie dreamhouse first." *lights a durrie, brother shrugs*

- "Me and Cass got fucken high last night and couldn't be arsed looken for dick, so she ended up growlin' me out. Think I'm a Lemon now. Men are pricks." *adjusts hoop earings and lights a durrie*

I went to her wedding years later: white dress, beta schlub. She bootmarched down the ailse in the dress like she was a footballer heading out on the field from the change rooms.

Sure, I've got a damn high notch count after 29 years of banging, but I guarantee you I'm nowhere near her numbers. She was a swaggering, classless beast who had a body like Lindy West amd barely resembled a woman, but she never went more than a couple of days without getting a root.

[Image: thumb.jpg]

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Quintus Curtius - 10-05-2015

^^

AB, man, help me out with some of the slang...lol.

Durrie
Viz
Bogan
"Hanging for a root"
"sculls a VB"

I'm guessing "durrie" is joint or cigarette...but on the others I'm lost.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Bushido - 10-05-2015

I met a Filipina who was just 18 and told me that she banged 60 guys in a year since moving to Cebu.

She later disclosed that she was repeatedly raped by one of her uncles when she was 5 or 6. This ordeal left her infertile for life.

Sad story. I have genuine sympathy for her. And no I did not bang her after hearing all of that.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - TonySandos - 10-05-2015

This thread just keeps escalating.

QC, I believe hanging for a root means looking for dick.

I'm also seeing that a lot of these girls have molestation in common. Maybe their numbers are believable for being slags. They simply started earlier than the youngest sluts.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Phoenix - 10-05-2015

Quote: (10-05-2015 12:18 AM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

She was a swaggering, classless beast who had a body like Lindy West amd barely resembled a woman, but she never went more than a couple of days without getting a root.

[Image: thumb.jpg]

Oh that horrible story takes me back, Bosch.

Quintus, here is a good illustration of Australian 'bogans'. It means "Australian, but more".

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Ingocnito - 10-05-2015

Quote: (10-03-2015 03:37 AM)Sigma Wrote:  

A while back there was a girl I was banging and she was pretty close to being my ideal. Pretty face, petite body with huge tits and nice ass. Even her personality was great; feminine type that could hold a conversation, loved to take care of her man, supportive, and would say shit like "men shouldn't do dishes" or it's a women's job to make sure a man is satisfied". Oh and obviously a freak in the sheets; loved facials, swallowing, anal, and always hungry for sex....

...Lesson learned

And now you learned why she hit all those ideals. Swallowing + anal + loves doing dishes.. funny, you almost knew there had to be a catch.. and you definitely got it.

I've had something similar occur to me before (so don't feel bad). Usually my first thought was:"I just fucked 150 other people when I fucked this girl the first time with no condom, and all the people those 150 people fucked. OMFG> then after the shock wears off, I can either shake it, at least for the rest of that evening, or not.

If it's too good to be true, well, it almost always is.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Ingocnito - 10-05-2015

Quote: (10-05-2015 12:56 AM)TonySandos Wrote:  

This thread just keeps escalating.

QC, I believe hanging for a root means looking for dick.

I'm also seeing that a lot of these girls have molestation in common. Maybe their numbers are believable for being slags. They simply started earlier than the youngest sluts.

Yea but you know what, that's IF you fuckin believe that's the truth. I think these urinal slut piles throw that shit out there as some story to act the way they want. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but it's a false victim card a girl who has nothing but a pussy to offer uses to get sympathy from her Chads. I call bullshit on easily half of them I hear spout that shit.

If every bitch I fucked who said - after the fact no less - a male relative molested them, it would mean we have a major epidemic of incestual molestation occurring, which we don't.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - TonySandos - 10-05-2015

Quote: (10-05-2015 01:28 AM)Ingocnito Wrote:  

And now you learned why she hit all those ideals. Swallowing + anal + loves doing dishes.. funny, you almost knew there had to be a catch.. and you definitely got it.

I've had something similar occur to me before (so don't feel bad). Usually my first thought was:"I just fucked 150 other people when I fucked this girl the first time with no condom, and all the people those 150 people fucked. OMFG> then after the shock wears off, I can either shake it, at least for the rest of that evening, or not.

If it's too good to be true, well, it almost always is.

According to one semi-reliable source, I've had indirect sex with around 1,000 people. Still my jimmy soldiers on unscathed...

[Image: do_you_know_who_i_amim_the_juggernaut-93308.gif]

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Roardog - 10-05-2015

Quote: (10-05-2015 12:31 AM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

^^

AB, man, help me out with some of the slang...lol.

Durrie
Viz
Bogan
"Hanging for a root"
"sculls a VB"

I'm guessing "durrie" is joint or cigarette...but on the others I'm lost.

Durrie = Cigarette
Viz = I have no idea about this one either
Bogan = White trash
"Hanging for a root" = horny / wants a bang
"sculls a VB" = VB is Victoria Bitter, a beer favoured by bogans/white trash

Hope that helped.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Remington - 10-05-2015

I knew a chick in college who was a freshman when I was a sophomore. In the first couple months of being in school, she racked up 20+ notches. My school was tiny so word got around real darn quick. A lot of the men slut shamed the shit out of her and didn't want to fuck her with a stolen dick. Of course, there were also guys that now wanted to bang her assuming she was easy.

After everyone at school discovered her slutty behaviors, she really toned it down the rest of the year, or at least kept her sexual prowess discrete. Sophomore year, it was a no holds bar. She went to town and didn't give two shits about it. Amazing how the female mind works.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Saweeep - 10-05-2015

Quote: (10-05-2015 12:23 PM)Remington Wrote:  

I knew a chick in college who was a freshman when I was a sophomore. In the first couple months of being in school, she racked up 20+ notches. My school was tiny so word got around real darn quick. A lot of the men slut shamed the shit out of her and didn't want to fuck her with a stolen dick. Of course, there were also guys that now wanted to bang her assuming she was easy.

After everyone at school discovered her slutty behaviors, she really toned it down the rest of the year, or at least kept her sexual prowess discrete. Sophomore year, it was a no holds bar. She went to town and didn't give two shits about it. Amazing how the female mind works.

The female mind struggles to differentiate between fame and infamy.

Attention is attention and they become addicted no matter its kind.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0] - Menace - 10-05-2015

I want more Australian slang. Shit is amazing.