Roosh V Forum
The Hillary Clinton thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: The Hillary Clinton thread (/thread-46680.html)

The Hillary Clinton thread - Dusty - 05-08-2018

Quote: (05-08-2018 10:23 AM)Buck Wild Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2018 12:41 PM)MOVSM Wrote:  

Who would've thought Hillary appeared normal at one point... before xer human suit began to malfunction.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/historylvrsclub/status/983252672496242689][/url]

Exactly what I thought.

I have to say, in spite of myself, that this is a great photo. The women look really happy and even, well, feminine. The men look alpha as fuck--like they just conquered the world (which they had). Bill also looks like he's ready to give Tipper more than just the tip...but to be fair that's no doubt his default setting.

For you younger forum members it’s helpful to hear from old farts like me who were around back then. Hillary was hated from jump. As soon as she entered the public consciousness in 1992, she was nearly universally despised. She was considered cold, unfeminine, and - same as now - unlikeable. They tried managing her image back then to make her more likable but it wouldn’t stick. She made some comment about “I’m not going to bake cookies” ( meaning she was too good to be a traditional feminine First Lady) that backfired on her.

The same stuff you heard in the 2016 campaign- her awful voice, how people can’t stand her, how unlikable she is , a cunt- we were all saying that since 1992.

The Hillary Clinton thread - SeaFM - 05-08-2018

I will never forget her "We ARE the President" moment.

No. You fuck the President. When he's not busy with his ho train at least.

The Hillary Clinton thread - dicknixon72 - 05-08-2018

Quote: (05-08-2018 12:01 PM)SeaFM Wrote:  

I will never forget her "We ARE the President" moment.

No. You fuck the President. When he's not busy with his ho train at least.

We ARE the President*

*Except when it comes to allegations of sexual misconduct. At that point, I am NOT to be castigated for my husband's actions.

The Hillary Clinton thread - kamoz - 05-08-2018

Look at Bill still eyein' Gore's wife! That man never stops, knows no bounds!

The Hillary Clinton thread - Cr33pin - 05-21-2018

The Hillary Clinton thread - AceP - 05-21-2018

Quote: (05-08-2018 08:47 PM)kamoz Wrote:  

They look like they're having a good time.

I thought Hillary's retired. We really need more tech-smart people in the congress.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Malone - 05-22-2018

Quote: (05-21-2018 05:44 PM)AceP Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2018 08:47 PM)kamoz Wrote:  

They look like they're having a good time.

I thought Hillary's retired. We really need more tech-smart people in the congress.

How are those last two sentences connected?

The Hillary Clinton thread - AceP - 05-22-2018

My brother predicts America will be a much better place if you start getting politicians who are actually from young smart tech backgrounds over these old past their time generations who have no idea how facebook works or how they make money.

He works at the police IT department. Very much aware of the political issues, news and trending going on.

The Hillary Clinton thread - budoslavic - 05-23-2018

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/999394808073539588][/url]

The Hillary Clinton thread - Suits - 05-23-2018

Any info on the rumours the Hillary is in sponsorship talks with Depends™?

The Hillary Clinton thread - CynicalContrarian - 05-30-2018

[Image: lol.gif]

The ends justify the memes.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/PardesSeleh/status/1001975073832652806][/url]

The Hillary Clinton thread - Dusty - 06-01-2018

[Image: DekfSLAU0AEUnwU?format=jpg]

The Hillary Clinton thread - Off The Reservation - 06-10-2018

This idiot Soros (who is only a billionaire because of Jim Rogers before Rogers split with him btw) still thinks the HRC loss was just a matter of some slight adjustment on how Hillary was perceived.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-1...troy-world

The Hillary Clinton thread - budoslavic - 06-10-2018

Go figure. Math is too hard for the Democrats to grasp.
Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/1005896797384998912][/url]

The Hillary Clinton thread - Canopus - 06-12-2018

[Image: 8qv3bzL.jpg]

The Hillary Clinton thread - CynicalContrarian - 06-13-2018

^
There's another version where the quote is basically - "You need experienced diplomats for North Korea. Not tweets!"

The Hillary Clinton thread - Cr33pin - 06-18-2018

Hillary Clinton’s role in Waco

The very first page of “The Clinton’s War on Women,” written in 2015 by Roger Stone with Austin’s Robert Morrow, is a list of the names of those who died at Mount Carmel: “In remembrance of the 76 people, members of the Branch Davidian church, who died in their homes at Mount Carmel, Texas, on April 19, 1993, following the decisions and actions of Hillary Clinton.”

The Hillary Clinton claim is not new, and Stone devotes barely two pages in the book to laying out his circumstantial evidence.

In “Waco, a New Revelation,” the sequel to McNulty’s “Waco: Rules of Engagement,” T. March Bell, who had been an investigator with the House committee that held the 1995 Waco hearings, says he “had received anonymous phone calls from Justice Department managers and attorneys who believe that pressure was placed on Janet Reno by (Associate Attorney General) Webb Hubbell and pressure that came from the first lady of the United States.”

Bell is now chief of staff for the Office of Civil Rights in the Department of Health and Human Services.

There is also a February 2001 Larry King interview with Clinton White House staffer Linda Tripp in which Tripp said she was with Vince Foster, the deputy White House counsel, watching CNN, when “a special bulletin came on showing the atrocity at Waco and the children. And his face, his whole body slumped, and his face turned white, and he was absolutely crushed knowing the part that he had played. And he had played the part at Mrs. Clinton’s direction. Her reaction, on the other hand, was heartless. And I can only tell you what I saw.”

Foster committed suicide three months later.

The only new information in Stone’s book about Hillary Clinton’s alleged role in the Waco siege, was that, “Senator Arlen Specter, who headed a Senate panel investigating the Waco incident, told me that credible testimony indicated that Hillary Clinton gave the ‘go order’ to Janet Reno and Webb Hubbell.”

Asked to elaborate last week, Stone, who worked on Specter’s Senate campaigns and chaired his short-lived 1996 presidential campaign, said the comment from Specter came in a private conversation with him during the Waco hearings in 2000, “which I urged him to undertake to burnish his cred on the right going into a tough Pennsylvania GOP primary.”

Of Hillary Clinton’s presumed motive, Stone said, “HRC wanted Waco off the front pages so she could do Hillarycare.”

Hillary Clinton’s office did not reply to a request for comment.

This bitch....

The Hillary Clinton thread - Genghis Khan - 06-19-2018

Quote: (06-18-2018 11:01 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

The very first page of “The Clinton’s War on Women,” written in 2015 by Roger Stone with Austin’s Robert Morrow, is a list of the names of those who died at Mount Carmel: “In remembrance of the 76 people, members of the Branch Davidian church, who died in their homes at Mount Carmel, Texas, on April 19, 1993, following the decisions and actions of Hillary Clinton.”

The Hillary Clinton claim is not new, and Stone devotes barely two pages in the book to laying out his circumstantial evidence.

In “Waco, a New Revelation,” the sequel to McNulty’s “Waco: Rules of Engagement,” T. March Bell, who had been an investigator with the House committee that held the 1995 Waco hearings, says he “had received anonymous phone calls from Justice Department managers and attorneys who believe that pressure was placed on Janet Reno by (Associate Attorney General) Webb Hubbell and pressure that came from the first lady of the United States.”

Bell is now chief of staff for the Office of Civil Rights in the Department of Health and Human Services.

There is also a February 2001 Larry King interview with Clinton White House staffer Linda Tripp in which Tripp said she was with Vince Foster, the deputy White House counsel, watching CNN, when “a special bulletin came on showing the atrocity at Waco and the children. And his face, his whole body slumped, and his face turned white, and he was absolutely crushed knowing the part that he had played. And he had played the part at Mrs. Clinton’s direction. Her reaction, on the other hand, was heartless. And I can only tell you what I saw.”

The only new information in Stone’s book about Hillary Clinton’s alleged role in the Waco siege, was that, “Senator Arlen Specter, who headed a Senate panel investigating the Waco incident, told me that credible testimony indicated that Hillary Clinton gave the ‘go order’ to Janet Reno and Webb Hubbell.”

Asked to elaborate last week, Stone, who worked on Specter’s Senate campaigns and chaired his short-lived 1996 presidential campaign, said the comment from Specter came in a private conversation with him during the Waco hearings in 2000, “which I urged him to undertake to burnish his cred on the right going into a tough Pennsylvania GOP primary.”

Of Hillary Clinton’s presumed motive, Stone said, “HRC wanted Waco off the front pages so she could do Hillarycare.”

This bitch....

Sounds interesting, but I have no idea what you're talking about. Some of us are on the younger side. What's Waco? What's the context?

Anyway, found the wiki article about it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege

Quote:Quote:

The Waco siege was the siege of a compound belonging to the Branch Davidians, carried out by American federal and Texas state law enforcement, as well as the U.S. military, between February 28 and April 19, 1993.[4] The Branch Davidians were led by David Koresh and were headquartered at Mount Carmel Center ranch in the community of Axtell, Texas,[5][6][7] 13 miles (21 kilometers) east-northeast of Waco. Suspecting the group of stockpiling illegal weapons, the ATF obtained a search warrant for the compound and arrest warrants for Koresh and a select few of the group's members.

The incident began when the ATF attempted to raid the ranch. An intense gun battle erupted, resulting in the deaths of four government agents and six Branch Davidians. Upon the ATF's failure to raid the compound, a siege lasting 51 days was initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Eventually, the FBI launched an assault and initiated a tear gas attack in an attempt to force the Branch Davidians out of the ranch. During the attack, a fire engulfed Mount Carmel Center. In total, 76 people died,[8][9] including David Koresh.

Much dispute remains as to the actual events of the siege. A particular controversy ensued over the origin of the fire; an internal Justice Department investigation concluded in 2000 that sect members had started the fire. The events near Waco, and the siege at Ruby Ridge less than twelve months earlier, were both cited as the primary motivations behind the Oklahoma City bombing that took place exactly two years later.

The Hillary Clinton thread - RoastBeefCurtains4Me - 06-19-2018

Quote: (06-19-2018 01:48 AM)Genghis Khan Wrote:  

Quote: (06-18-2018 11:01 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

This bitch....

Sounds interesting, but I have no idea what you're talking about. Some of us are on the younger side. What's Waco? What's the context?

Anyway, found the wiki article about it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege

Quote:Quote:

The Waco siege was the siege of a compound belonging to the Branch Davidians, carried out by American federal and Texas state law enforcement, as well as the U.S. military, between February 28 and April 19, 1993.[4] The Branch Davidians were led by David Koresh and were headquartered at Mount Carmel Center ranch in the community of Axtell, Texas,[5][6][7] 13 miles (21 kilometers) east-northeast of Waco. Suspecting the group of stockpiling illegal weapons, the ATF obtained a search warrant for the compound and arrest warrants for Koresh and a select few of the group's members.

The incident began when the ATF attempted to raid the ranch. An intense gun battle erupted, resulting in the deaths of four government agents and six Branch Davidians. Upon the ATF's failure to raid the compound, a siege lasting 51 days was initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Eventually, the FBI launched an assault and initiated a tear gas attack in an attempt to force the Branch Davidians out of the ranch. During the attack, a fire engulfed Mount Carmel Center. In total, 76 people died,[8][9] including David Koresh.

Much dispute remains as to the actual events of the siege. A particular controversy ensued over the origin of the fire; an internal Justice Department investigation concluded in 2000 that sect members had started the fire. The events near Waco, and the siege at Ruby Ridge less than twelve months earlier, were both cited as the primary motivations behind the Oklahoma City bombing that took place exactly two years later.

I'm no Clinton fan, but I actually felt that situation was somewhat justified. It's extremely unfortunate that a number of children died in the fire, but it was the Branch Davidians who killed them. Critics say the government should have allowed the seige to go on indefinitely, in spite of the fact the people inside had killed four federal agents. Also, they knew there were children in there that needed to be rescued from these homicidal maniacs.

We know the rescue failed, but they couldn't have known that it would turn out that way. The decision to try to break the seige seems sensible to me. It's not the government's fault the people inside chose mass suicide for themselves and their children.

Some say this wouldn't have happened if the gun grabbing ATF hadn't sparked the conflict. There may be some truth to this, but they way the Davidians opened fire on the initial raid tends to make me think they needed to be raided.

The Davidians took actions that made eventual government scrutiny inevitable, then shot the govt officials when they came, then killed themselves and their children in the inevitable followup to the initial shooting. There's very little the government could have done to avoid this outcome without magical 20/20 hindsight.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Cr33pin - 06-19-2018

Quote: (06-19-2018 08:03 AM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

I'm no Clinton fan, but I actually felt that situation was somewhat justified. It's extremely unfortunate that a number of children died in the fire, but it was the Branch Davidians who killed them. Critics say the government should have allowed the seige to go on indefinitely, in spite of the fact the people inside had killed four federal agents. Also, they knew there were children in there that needed to be rescued from these homicidal maniacs.

We know the rescue failed, but they couldn't have known that it would turn out that way. The decision to try to break the seige seems sensible to me. It's not the government's fault the people inside chose mass suicide for themselves and their children.

Some say this wouldn't have happened if the gun grabbing ATF hadn't sparked the conflict. There may be some truth to this, but they way the Davidians opened fire on the initial raid tends to make me think they needed to be raided.

The Davidians took actions that made eventual government scrutiny inevitable, then shot the govt officials when they came, then killed themselves and their children in the inevitable followup to the initial shooting. There's very little the government could have done to avoid this outcome without magical 20/20 hindsight.

I don't want to derail this thread about our national treasure Mrs Clinton. However I fear you have fallen into damn near sheepdom if you believe the narrative (cover up) of the events that unfolded in Waco Texas. An whether or not the Davidians started the fire is up for debate....

The Hillary Clinton thread - Easy_C - 06-19-2018

They didn't either open fire initially or set fire to the compound. The fire was caused by lobbing gas grenades into the building that came into contact with flammable materials.

The Hillary Clinton thread - RoastBeefCurtains4Me - 06-19-2018

Quote: (06-19-2018 10:12 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  

They didn't either open fire initially or set fire to the compound. The fire was caused by lobbing gas grenades into the building that came into contact with flammable materials.

I think it is reasonably likely that the fire started unexpectedly due to the tear gas grenades.

A normal person would send their children out of a burning building immediately. A normal person would have surrendered to the authorities in the first place to ensure the safety of their children. These people stayed inside.

The building was quite large, so when the fire started at one end, there was plenty of time to exit from the other side of the building. The deaths were due to the Davidians refusing to come out of the building even as it burned down around them and their children. Even if the ATF had deliberately set the fire, this would be true.

I was an adult when this happened, and I watched the news the whole time. The Davidians had every opportunity to come out of this alive, and the vast majority of them would not even have faced charges.

The Davidians committed mass suicide.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Mercenary - 06-19-2018

Quote: (06-19-2018 09:41 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

I don't want to derail this thread about our national treasure Mrs Clinton. However I fear you have fallen into damn near sheepdom if you believe the narrative (cover up) of the events that unfolded in Waco Texas. An whether or not the Davidians started the fire is up for debate....

Might be worth its own thread Cr33pin.
I'm curious.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Mr. D - 06-20-2018

Found this on Youtube:

Quite interesting, even though I’m not sure what year it’s from.

The Hillary Clinton thread - budoslavic - 07-11-2018

I don’t know what to make of this, but we all know there is always some shady shit going on in the Clinton Cabal.

Quote:[/url]

Quote:[url=https://www.twitter.com/KelliThornhill1/status/1017110600080613377]