Roosh V Forum
The Hillary Clinton thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: The Hillary Clinton thread (/thread-46680.html)

The Hillary Clinton thread - El Chinito loco - 08-13-2017

Quote: (08-13-2017 04:29 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Quote: (08-13-2017 03:12 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

Chelsea was holding a baby (I assume hers).

Well, with the company they keep, you can never be too sure of that...

I wouldn't have been surprised at all if it was a black haitian baby or something.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Dusty - 08-23-2017

Hillary bigly raddled by Trumps alpha body language at the debate.

How did this woman think she was qualified if she's raddled this easily. She'd whither in Putins presence.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/tuckercarlson/status/900524916575002624][/url]

The Hillary Clinton thread - Bacchus - 08-23-2017

Quote: (08-23-2017 10:08 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

How did this woman think she was qualified if she's raddled this easily. She'd whither in Putins presence.

Gitmo just got another recording to play on repeat, in addition to the usual fare of the Barney theme song and the entire discography of Tyga.

The Hillary Clinton thread - 911 - 08-23-2017

6 to 1 favorite, the MSM and DNC in her pocket, the cases of bubblies and million dollar celebration all set up for her, before Donald and his deplorables pulled the rug from under her.

She'll never, ever get over it, too funny.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Super_Fire - 08-24-2017

Some choice burns on Hillary's comments:

"Lives with a rapist but Trump makes her skin crawl? Makes sense."

"Hillary made it clear that she feels that way about most of us too."

"Skin getting itchy when shedding is normal for most reptiles."

The Hillary Clinton thread - TigOlBitties - 08-24-2017

Hillary is a manipulative cunt. And the retarded public falls for it because of her dusty, old vagina.

The Left would never win without identity (muh victim) politics.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Canopus - 08-24-2017

Quote:Quote:

“This is not OK, I thought,” Clinton writes. “It was the second presidential debate, and Donald Trump was looming behind me. Two days before, the world heard him brag about groping women. Now we were on a small stage and no matter where I walked, he followed me closely, staring at me, making faces. It was incredibly uncomfortable. He was literally breathing down my neck."

"Literally" breathing down her neck...from three feet away. If you had any doubt that Hillary paid a millennial ghostwriter very handsomely to pen this in some Coffee Bean in downtown Burbank, there's your answer.

"My skin crawled.”

Your species suffers from subcutaneous parasites, why are you surprised?

Clinton continues: “It was one of those moments where you wish you could hit pause and ask everyone watching: ‘Well, what would you do?’ Do you stay calm, keep smiling and carry on as if he weren’t repeatedly invading your space? Or do you turn, look him in the eye, and say loudly and clearly: ‘Back up, you creep, get away from me! I know you love to intimidate women, but you can’t intimidate me, so back up.’”

"You're assaulting my femininity by standing three feet away and making a funny face, but I can totally lead the free world and put Vlad Putin in his place."

Instead, she describes how, “aided by a lifetime of dealing with difficult men trying to throw me off”, she chose to stay calm, “biting my tongue, digging my fingernails into a clenched fist, smiling all the while determined to present a composed face to the world”.

Read that very carefully, and every day you wake up, thank God this crone did not and will never get within a fart's whiff of the White House again. We dodged the Bullet to Rule Them All. She would have made life hell for men in the United States.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Handsome Creepy Eel - 08-24-2017

She spent a lifetime with Bill and this is what keeps her up at night?

The Hillary Clinton thread - C-Note - 08-24-2017

It will be interesting to see who she chooses to interview her to promote the book. I would be surprised if she goes with anyone who will ask her tough questions.

The Hillary Clinton thread - John Michael Kane - 08-24-2017

Clinton is hyper managed by her handlers. You can bet it will be MSNBC AND CNN lackeys only.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Remington - 08-24-2017

Quote: (08-24-2017 01:16 AM)Canopus Wrote:  

Clinton continues: “It was one of those moments where you wish you could hit pause and ask everyone watching: ‘Well, what would you do?’ Do you stay calm, keep smiling and carry on as if he weren’t repeatedly invading your space? Or do you turn, look him in the eye, and say loudly and clearly: ‘Back up, you creep, get away from me! I know you love to intimidate women, but you can’t intimidate me, so back up.’”

I am in awe, so empowering.[Image: tard.gif]

Take that President Trump, you big meanie. Hillary is strong and smart and can do everything a man can do. Suck her clit, shitlord.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Dusty - 08-24-2017

Quote: (08-23-2017 10:57 PM)911 Wrote:  

6 to 1 favorite, the MSM and DNC in her pocket, the cases of bubblies and million dollar celebration all set up for her, before Donald and his deplorables pulled the rug from under her.

She'll never, ever get over it, too funny.

Billions in donation, the full support of the media, even some of the republican establishment supporting her... and she loses to a 70 year old eccentric billionaire using a free Twitter account.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Paracelsus - 08-24-2017

Quote: (08-24-2017 03:08 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

She spent a lifetime with Bill and this is what keeps her up at night?

Well, to be fair, the last time Bill ever intentionally put himself in a position where he could see her ass, they were back in high school.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/realjameswoods/status/900574250582646784][/url]

Not a fan of W, but he handled Gore like a boss when Gore tried to intimidate him by taking up his personal space. Hillary couldn't do anything when Trump did something similar, she can only emote about how shook she got.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Enoch - 08-25-2017

Hillary is all of the worst parts of female behavior rolled into one.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Cr33pin - 08-30-2017

Quote: (08-29-2017 11:05 PM)budoslavic Wrote:  

Unbelievable...this is such utter bullshit. If the request was denied by pro-Obama staff/personnel in the FBI, I wouldn't be surprised.
Quote:[/url]

[url=http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/29/fbi-shuts-down-request-for-files-on-hillary-clinton-by-citing-lack-public-interest.html]FBI shuts down request for files on Hillary Clinton by citing lack of public interest

The FBI is declining to turn over files related to its investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails by arguing a lack of public interest in the matter.

Ty Clevenger, an attorney in New York City, filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request in March of 2016 asking for a variety of documents from the FBI and the Justice Department, including correspondence exchanged with Congress about the Clinton email investigation.

But in a letter sent this week and obtained by Fox News, the head of the FBI’s Records Management Division told Clevenger that the bureau has “determined you have not sufficiently demonstrated that the public’s interest in disclosure outweighs personal privacy interests of the subject.”

“Therefore, records regarding your subject are withheld pursuant to FOIA exemptions,” David M. Hardy of the FBI’s Records Management Division told Clevenger.

Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee in 2016, was investigated by the FBI for using a private email address and server to handle classified information while serving as secretary of state.

In July 2016, then-FBI Director James Comey famously called Clinton’s email arrangement “extremely careless” though he decided against recommending criminal charges.

Though Clinton lost the election, Clevenger is still attempting to obtain documents related to the investigation. He's seeking to prove she committed perjury, the Washington Times reported.

He specifically asked for all documents resulting from a September 6, 2016 referral to the Justice Department from then-House Oversight Chairman Jason Chaffetz, a Utah Republican.

At the time, Chaffetz asked the department to “investigate and determine whether Secretary Clinton or her employees and contractors violated statues that prohibit destruction of records, obstruction of congressional inquiries, and concealment or cover up of evidence material to a congressional investigation.”

On Aug. 8, the FBI asked Clevenger to detail why the public would be interested.

“If you seek disclosure of any existing records on this basis, you must demonstrate that the public interest in disclosure outweighs personal privacy interests,” the letter stated. “In this regard, you must show that the public interest sought is a significant one, and that the requested information is likely to advance that interest.”

Clevenger expressed disbelief at the request.

“Frankly, I am stunned I should have to explain why my request pertains to a matter of public interest,” Clevenger wrote in an Aug. 11 letter to the FBI.

He cited how Clinton was the Democratic nominee for president of the United States, a former secretary of state and a former senator.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Omad - 08-30-2017

^ Petition to compel the F.B.I to release all records on Clinton's email server investigation here.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Cr33pin - 08-30-2017

Quote: (08-30-2017 01:31 PM)Omad Wrote:  

^ Petition to compel the F.B.I to release all records on Clinton's email server investigation here.

It's like I wanna sign it.... but I dont want to mysteriously commit suicide by shooting myself in the head twice

The Hillary Clinton thread - robreke - 08-30-2017

Quote: (08-24-2017 09:52 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Not a fan of W, but he handled Gore like a boss when Gore tried to intimidate him by taking up his personal space. Hillary couldn't do anything when Trump did something similar, she can only emote about how shook she got.

Gore's response: "What about the Dingle Norwood Bill !?" with that goofball smile.

What an absolute tool.

The Hillary Clinton thread - budoslavic - 08-30-2017

[url=https://t.co/fXyaT31odx]An announcement has been made in regarding to Crooked Hillary's book and book signings tour
. We all know what she will say and complain about to her Libtard fans who are really dying to meet pantsuit.
[Image: DIWWnmEVwAATXyW.jpg]

The Hillary Clinton thread - John Michael Kane - 08-30-2017

It still sounds like Trump/Sessions have some Obama era house cleaning to do. If the Clinton Crime syndicate can't be investigated, then I pray that some patriot inside of the FBI/DOJ leaks the whole thing. These globalist/leftist overlords need a popular resistance if they fail to bend to We The People.

The Hillary Clinton thread - budoslavic - 08-31-2017

CONFIRMED: Comey Decided He Wasn't Going to Refer Hillary For Prosecution Long Before FBI Investigation Was Over

According to new transcripts released by the Senate Judiciary Committee Thursday afternoon, former FBI Director James Comey made the decision not to refer then Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton for prosecution long before ever interviewing key witnesses. Members of the Committee allege Comey made the decision months before FBI agents were finished with the criminal investigation into her mishandling of classified information during her time as Secretary of State.

The transcripts were revealed in a letter sent to current FBI Director Christopher Wray, in which lawmakers are demanding an explanation and more documents surrounding the case.

"According to the unredacted portions of the transcripts, it appears that in April or early May of 2016, Mr. Comey had already decided he would issue a statement exonerating Secretary Clinton. That was long before FBI agents finished their work. Mr. Comey even circulated an early draft statement to select members of senior FBI leadership. The outcome of an investigation should not be prejudged while FBI agents are still hard at work trying to gather the facts," the letter, signed by Chairman Chuck Grassley and Committee member Lindsey Graham states. "Conclusion first, fact-gathering second—that’s no way to run an investigation. The FBI should be held to a higher standard than that, especially in a matter of such great public interest and controversy."

"It is unclear whether the FBI agents actually investigating the case were aware that Mr. Comey had already decided on the investigation’s outcome while their work was ongoing. However, it appears that the answer to that question may be underneath some of the extensive redactions that the Department made to the transcripts," the letter continues.

According to the letter and an ongoing investigation into the matter, Comey started drafting a statement exonerating Clinton in April or May of 2016. At this point, he had not interviewed Clinton herself or her closest aides. This included Bryan Pagliano, who set up the personal server where Clinton hosted and shared top secret information, and Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills, who was granted immunity. On July 5, 2016, Comey made his public statement that the FBI would not be referring Clinton to the Department of Justice for prosecution.

You can read the letter, which contains excerpts from the transcripts.

[Image: DIlaUheUIAADbQ-.jpg:small]

[Image: DIlaU4JUwAAyOLp.jpg:small]

[Image: DIlaVqUVwAAMzWc.jpg:small]

[Image: DIlaVUmUIAASa3F.jpg:small]

Quote:

As Fitton said back in June...
Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status/872849453346115589]

The Hillary Clinton thread - Latinopan - 09-02-2017

Quote: (08-24-2017 01:48 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/realjameswoods/status/900574250582646784][/url]

I am starting to think Woods has an account here and browses /pol.

The Hillary Clinton thread - TravelerKai - 09-02-2017

Quote: (08-31-2017 03:54 PM)budoslavic Wrote:  

CONFIRMED: Comey Decided He Wasn't Going to Refer Hillary For Prosecution Long Before FBI Investigation Was Over

According to new transcripts released by the Senate Judiciary Committee Thursday afternoon, former FBI Director James Comey made the decision not to refer then Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton for prosecution long before ever interviewing key witnesses. Members of the Committee allege Comey made the decision months before FBI agents were finished with the criminal investigation into her mishandling of classified information during her time as Secretary of State.

The transcripts were revealed in a letter sent to current FBI Director Christopher Wray, in which lawmakers are demanding an explanation and more documents surrounding the case.

"According to the unredacted portions of the transcripts, it appears that in April or early May of 2016, Mr. Comey had already decided he would issue a statement exonerating Secretary Clinton. That was long before FBI agents finished their work. Mr. Comey even circulated an early draft statement to select members of senior FBI leadership. The outcome of an investigation should not be prejudged while FBI agents are still hard at work trying to gather the facts," the letter, signed by Chairman Chuck Grassley and Committee member Lindsey Graham states. "Conclusion first, fact-gathering second—that’s no way to run an investigation. The FBI should be held to a higher standard than that, especially in a matter of such great public interest and controversy."

"It is unclear whether the FBI agents actually investigating the case were aware that Mr. Comey had already decided on the investigation’s outcome while their work was ongoing. However, it appears that the answer to that question may be underneath some of the extensive redactions that the Department made to the transcripts," the letter continues.

According to the letter and an ongoing investigation into the matter, Comey started drafting a statement exonerating Clinton in April or May of 2016. At this point, he had not interviewed Clinton herself or her closest aides. This included Bryan Pagliano, who set up the personal server where Clinton hosted and shared top secret information, and Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills, who was granted immunity. On July 5, 2016, Comey made his public statement that the FBI would not be referring Clinton to the Department of Justice for prosecution.

You can read the letter, which contains excerpts from the transcripts.

[Image: DIlaUheUIAADbQ-.jpg:small]

[Image: DIlaU4JUwAAyOLp.jpg:small]

[Image: DIlaVqUVwAAMzWc.jpg:small]

[Image: DIlaVUmUIAASa3F.jpg:small]

Quote:

As Fitton said back in June...
Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status/872849453346115589]

In alot of ways this is not surprising and certainly not new information. Rod and Sessions in their recommendation letter to President Trump, more or less cited that he utterly botched, outright ruined the Clinton investigations so badly that no one would be able to clean it up or follow through. If you read between the lines it was extremely incompetent, the job Comey did.

What is now new:

1. Could a case be made that Comey was obstructing justice by carrying out the investigation in such a way that it destroyed evidence and future prosecution attempts? In other words, did he say oops and drop the evidence in a shredder? Proving intent is hard, as Comey likes to say. Proving intent that he did this stuff on purpose would be hard as well, letter or not.

2. Who in the hell are these two CIA employees that were interviewed long before Hillary was? Why were they interviewed? Is this why some of this stuff is too classified for guys like Jason Chaffetz and Trey Gowdy to get access to, when they were asking for it? Honestly I am shocked they did not redact that part.

3. Comey may have committed perjury with Congress. He did not discuss that letter not once. In his testimony he gave the impression that he waited all the way to the end or right after Loretta Lynch met with Bill Clinton, to call the whole thing off and clear the air in her place, which was wrong because that was not his place. If that is not quite perjury, it might be obstruction, but I am not a lawyer. He did hide details of intent and it was just as foul.

Congress is now going to have to decide if they are going to put screws to him like they did to Barry Bonds. They hate being lied to, but usually it is not always clear how far they are willing to go after someone, when that person waddled in the same swamp they do.

This entire affair smells really bad. This stuff under normal circumstances usually leads to firings and jail for a few people. I seem to recall an anon on either /pol or something that was claiming that no charges were going to be put to Clinton. If that was one of the CIA fucks or some NSA fuck with too much access to the details.

Also, Trump probably asked Sessions to review this stuff already. That is why Comey was fired. Trump needed them to take the heat for that recommendation because of the "Muh Russia" stuff. These Globalist fucks used the Russia stuff as a means to shield Comey from getting fired by Trump. Trump bypassed that by proving his job performance was atrocious. Now they got Mueller to pick up where he left off to keep pressure on Trump. Probably better to discuss in the Trump thread, but it might be time to fire him too, but that is not 100% obvious yet. If Congress wants to reinstate him, are they too dysfunctional to do it? I would say at this time, no not really. Some key Republitards need to go first to be certain.

These fuckers can hack Rawmeo 10 ways to Sunday, but cannot recover 33K emails from an Exchange server database backup from an IT vendor? And most of you guys believe what they wrote about Rawmeo? When something is a pure matter of money (drugs), they are good at their jobs. When something is a matter of politics, they are extremely incompetent?

[Image: c30.gif]