Roosh V Forum
The Hillary Clinton thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: The Hillary Clinton thread (/thread-46680.html)

The Hillary Clinton thread - Latinopan - 01-21-2016

Quote: (01-18-2016 08:53 AM)Libertas Wrote:  

I barely listened, but it amazed me just how lame, old, and out of touch the Democrats are this time. Usually it's the Republicans that fall into that category and were it not for Trump they would again and this would be a truly dismal contest.

SJW Millennials may like Sanders but he has zero cool or edge factor. Just an old bastard with an old ideology.

There's no way either him or Clinton is going to be able to keep the Obama coalition together.

The biggest problem with that strategy is that when you get the young college vote that is very naive about politics and basic economics, you set yourself in position of becoming the first experience of politicians lying to a whole generation, the people that were 18-25 in 2008 are in their late 20s and mid 30s now, in 2008 they were doing nothing but going to class, parting, fucking, drinking and living in their parents home, they were promise heaven on heart, and the only thing they had to do is vote for Obama, add the big plus of young people wanting to be in the "right side of history" by electing the first black president.

Fast forward, that same demographic is 26-33-34, many are married, with kids and rent to attend, if the gas price go up they will notice, many are still single, with student debt, the young girl in 2008 that was 21, slim, with tons of male attention wearing a "Hope and Change" shirt is now 29, the male attention has fade away, drinking and parties are not the same and many of her friends and married with kids.

Technically the Democrat party played millennials in 2008 like a motorcycle abusive badboy, is fun the ride but he would dump you when he gets tired of you, this is why Hillary has such hard time getting that same college age voter that Obama got in 2008, she tries to play cool and "in" by having Snapchat and closing debate saying "may the force be with you", there is nothing more pathetic than an old woman trying to play cool and hip when is clearly fake, by doing so, Hillary looks like those late 40s woman that go clubing with their teenagers daughter because they believe they "still got it"

The Hillary Clinton thread - Dr. Howard - 01-21-2016

Quote: (01-21-2016 03:46 AM)Latinopan Wrote:  

I barely listened, but it amazed me just how lame, old, and out of touch the Democrats are this time. Usually it's the Republicans that fall into that category and were it not for Trump they would again and this would be a truly dismal contest.

SJW Millennials may like Sanders but he has zero cool or edge factor. Just an old bastard with an old ideology.

There's no way either him or Clinton is going to be able to keep the Obama coalition together.

The biggest problem with that strategy is that when you get the young college vote that is very naive about politics and basic economics, you set yourself in position of becoming the first experience of politicians lying to a whole generation, the people that were 18-25 in 2008 are in their late 20s and mid 30s now, in 2008 they were doing nothing but going to class, parting, fucking, drinking and living in their parents home, they were promise heaven on heart, and the only thing they had to do is vote for Obama, add the big plus of young people wanting to be in the "right side of history" by electing the first black president.

Fast forward, that same demographic is 26-33-34, many are married, with kids and rent to attend, if the gas price go up they will notice, many are still single, with student debt, the young girl in 2008 that was 21, slim, with tons of male attention wearing a "Hope and Change" shirt is now 29, the male attention has fade away, drinking and parties are not the same and many of her friends and married with kids.

Technically the Democrat party played millennials in 2008 like a motorcycle abusive badboy, is fun the ride but he would dump you when he gets tired of you, this is why Hillary has such hard time getting that same college age voter that Obama got in 2008, she tries to play cool and "in" by having Snapchat and closing debate saying "may the force be with you", there is nothing more pathetic than an old woman trying to play cool and hip when is clearly fake, by doing so, Hillary looks like those late 40s woman that go clubing with their teenagers daughter because they believe they "still got it"

So true. I was one of those 2008 people that got Alpha widowed by Obama's campaign.

The Hillary Clinton thread - The Black Knight - 01-21-2016

Quote: (01-21-2016 09:12 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

So true. I was one of those 2008 people that got Alpha widowed by Obama's campaign.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

A good point though. A LOT of Obama voters will not be voting democrat in 2016. A lot of young people who voted for Obama, who are in their late 20s/early 30s now, can not afford anymore lost years economically speaking. Shit is getting real for a lot of once young Obama voters and they need the economy to start kicking ass again so they can actually build some wealth.

I think one of the fundamental differences between someone like Sanders vs Trump is that the former appeals to people who have thrown in the towel and just wants the government to make everything better via free shit. The latter on the other hand appeals to people who want to fight the good fight but simply want a fair non-rigged environment to fight in.

The Hillary Clinton thread - The Beast1 - 01-21-2016

Quote: (01-21-2016 09:34 AM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

A good point though. A LOT of Obama voters will not be voting democrat in 2016. A lot of young people who voted for Obama, who are in their late 20s/early 30s now, can not afford anymore lost years economically speaking. Shit is getting real for a lot of once young Obama voters and they need the economy to start kicking ass again so they can actually build some wealth.

I think one of the fundamental differences between someone like Sanders vs Trump is that the former appeals to people who have thrown in the towel and just wants the government to make everything better via free shit. The latter on the other hand appeals to people who want to fight the good fight but simply want a fair non-rigged environment to fight in.

You laugh, but came of voting age in 2008 and voted for Hillary in the primary. Seriously not joking on this, i even voted for Obama in later that year. Four years of retarded higher education and living in the liberal shit hole of New England has made me a red blooded republican/nationalist/whatever. Anything to piss off and alienate liberals makes me happy.

I'm incredibly disappointed with myself now for this.

The Hillary Clinton thread - The Black Knight - 01-21-2016

Quote: (01-21-2016 09:54 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-21-2016 09:34 AM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

You laugh, but came of voting age in 2008 and voted for Hillary in the primary. Seriously not joking on this, i even voted for Obama in later that year. Four years of retarded higher education and living in the liberal shit hole of New England has made me a red blooded republican/nationalist/whatever. Anything to piss off and alienate liberals makes me happy.

I'm incredibly disappointed with myself now for this.

I was laughing more at the language you used; although I think you might have used the term "alpha-widow" incorrectly but I know what you were trying to say. If anything, Trump is going to be the one alpha-widowing people. What are the odds we will see such a badass candidate with his credentials, frame control, and charisma again in the near future? Maybe if he becomes President, he will usher in a movement of non-PC candidates at various levels but most/all will be restricted somewhat due to lack of money at the very least. That's unless Trump reforms the campaign finance laws. We shall see.

But a vote for Obama in 2008 wasn't such a bad choice given that McCain/Palin was the alternative. Some might disagree for various reasons but I would take Obama over the substantial risk of a President Palin any damn day. McCain really did make a unforgivable and fatal mistake with his VP pick.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Handsome Creepy Eel - 01-21-2016

[Image: agree2.gif]

The Hillary Clinton thread - rpg - 01-21-2016

Dont be hard on yourself. McCain would have been the death of us all.

The Hillary Clinton thread - eradicator - 01-21-2016

At the time I thought Mccain seemed relatively moderate. Palin was an idiot though and I couldn't figure out why he wanted her associated with him.

Also, Obama was relatively unknown and had the foresight of voting against the Iraq war in 2003. That was really enough to get me to vote for him in 2008. I voted for Gary Johnson in 2012 and will vote Trump in 2016. Could I see myself voting for some cuck like Jeb Bush or Maro Rubio? Hell no, they are about as disgusting to me as Hillary. I'm glad Trump is running.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Duke Castile - 01-21-2016

Knowing what you do now, why do you think Obama voted against the Iraq war?

The Hillary Clinton thread - Handsome Creepy Eel - 01-21-2016

My guess is that he was still somewhat honest at that time and hadn't yet made the decision to prostitute himself to globalist agents behind the scenes. Will we ever know?

The Hillary Clinton thread - Dusty - 01-21-2016

New poll . Shrillery is getting schlonged by Sanders.

[Image: attachment.jpg29432]   

The Hillary Clinton thread - captain_shane - 01-21-2016

Quote: (01-21-2016 01:54 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

At the time I thought Mccain seemed relatively moderate. Palin was an idiot though and I couldn't figure out why he wanted her associated with him.

Also, Obama was relatively unknown and had the foresight of voting against the Iraq war in 2003. That was really enough to get me to vote for him in 2008. I voted for Gary Johnson in 2012 and will vote Trump in 2016. Could I see myself voting for some cuck like Jeb Bush or Maro Rubio? Hell no, they are about as disgusting to me as Hillary. I'm glad Trump is running.

Exactly the same as me. Voted for Obama in 08', Gary Johnson in 12', voting for Trump in 16'.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Dr. Howard - 01-21-2016

Quote: (01-21-2016 04:55 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Incredible! Now establishment folks on both sides can be denialists. Democrats - those polls are wrong, no way Bernie will win. Republicans - Those polls are wrong, no way trump will win!

They can become the new 'birthers' and be mocked as conspiracy theorists together.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Dusty - 01-21-2016

Quote: (01-21-2016 05:37 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Quote: (01-21-2016 04:55 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Incredible! Now establishment folks on both sides can be denialists. Democrats - those polls are wrong, no way Bernie will win. Republicans - Those polls are wrong, no way trump will win!

They can become the new 'birthers' and be mocked as conspiracy theorists together.

Sanders is schlonging Shrillery now because of Trumps recent comments. Remember she went after Trump, and Trump fired back with comments on Bill. She shut the fuck up quick, and fell in the polls.

Goddamn is Trumps messaging powerful!

The Hillary Clinton thread - 8ball - 01-21-2016

Quote: (01-21-2016 05:37 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Hilary not winning would be an even bigger failure then Jeb's campaign. The DNC has done everything in their power to make sure that Hillary is the nominee. This is would be a huge blow to the democratic establishment.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Wutang - 01-21-2016

Count me in too. Well actually in 2008 I didn't vote cause I was living on campus at the time and got confused about whether I had to vote in my hometown or not but I had every intention of voting for Obama. I voted for him in 2012. I was pretty moderate politically when I was younger but I've moved right quite a bit in the last few years. My involvement with this forum and the manosphere has definitely been instrumental in that.

The Hillary Clinton thread - eradicator - 01-22-2016

Quote: (01-21-2016 01:58 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Knowing what you do now, why do you think Obama voted against the Iraq war?

I can consider a few options: Obama may have had genuine foresight that going against the grain with that vote would pay dividends later politically.

At this point in his career, he was not being backed by the power elite in the military industrial complex so he had no incentive to go along with that vote

A lot of people think Obama is an idiot. I do not, I see him as being legitimately a crooked stooge for the bankers and military industrial complex.

I will also offer the tin foil hat option: Obama is a legit Muslim sympathizer and did not want us to kill millions of Iraqi citizens.

That doesn't really make sense though, his regime changes in Libya and Syria have destabilized those countries and that includes millions of Muslim deaths. Why would he want to destabilize those 2 countries but spare Iraq?

My answer is that he was serving new masters while in the oval office.

But honestly, all of that is just speculation.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Wutang - 01-22-2016

Sanders is to the establishment Democratic Party what Trump is to the establishment Republican Party. The mental breakdown the Republican Party has been having over Trump has been publicized in media but the breakdown in the Democratic Party over Sanders starting to gain on Clinton hasn't been getting as much coverage.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/pr...n-underdog

Quote:Quote:

The New York Times put together a compendium of quotes from a number of Democratic elected officials that are intended to frighten every registered Democrat voter to flee from Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), immediately.

Sen. Claire McCaskill from heartland Missouri said the following: "The Republicans won't touch him because they can't wait to run an ad with a hammer and sickle." Not to be outdone, Gov. Jay Nixon, the two-term governor of Missouri, said there "would be a meltdown all the way down the ballot." And Rep. Steve Cohen of Tennessee assumed the role of political analyst with his all-encompassing summation of the Sanders electorate: Sanders as the nominee "wouldn’t be helpful outside Vermont, Massachusetts, Berkeley, Palo Alto and Ann Arbor."

You get the drift: These politicians all think Sanders would be an unmitigated disaster for the Democratic Party in a November general election. Visions of a modern-day George McGovern abound; McGovern, who in 1972 carried the grand total of two states (the District of Columbia and Massachusetts).

The Hillary Clinton thread - Libertas - 01-22-2016

Yeah, this election cycle is the most interesting I've ever seen. Currently writing a series about how I'm calling this the "2016 Popular Revolt." Trump is destroying the establishment GOP and if it were not for him, Bernie Sanders' destruction of the establishment Democrats would be the biggest story of the past year.

The Hillary Clinton thread - El Chinito loco - 01-22-2016

Quote: (01-22-2016 02:24 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

A lot of people think Obama is an idiot. I do not, I see him as being legitimately a crooked stooge for the bankers and military industrial complex.

I will also offer the tin foil hat option: Obama is a legit Muslim sympathizer and did not want us to kill millions of Iraqi citizens.

All signs point to Obama being a skilled and crafty politician who navigated small time politics in a corrupt dog eat dog city (Chicago) to the national stage. You don't get to that position by being a chump. He's slick as shit and hoodwinked an entire nation. The magic negro narrative is a powerful thing. He can thank Hollywood for that. Can't say the Jews never helped the black man out.

He's pretty much been an extension of the establishment since gaining office. No more no less. He's just not an outright neo-con piece of shit like W. was which makes him marginally better. Sort of like how one lump of shit smells slightly less worse than the other lump of shit with beatles gnawing and a fly hovering over it.

The Hillary Clinton thread - DamienCasanova - 01-22-2016

Quote: (01-22-2016 10:36 AM)Libertas Wrote:  

Yeah, this election cycle is the most interesting I've ever seen. Currently writing a series about how I'm calling this the "2016 Popular Revolt." Trump is destroying the establishment GOP and if it were not for him, Bernie Sanders' destruction of the establishment Democrats would be the biggest story of the past year.

I'll certainly be interested to read that.

I've been thinking a lot about the election, and the rise of Trump & Sanders to oppose the establishment choices of Bush & Clinton has been an amazing awakening of the American Public and an outright revolution against the establishment and globalist donor class. But looking down the road, if the people really are successful in preventing the establishment from getting a foothold in the White House this year, and none of the establishment backed politicians even get a chance at the Presidency, what could that mean for America?

With the economy looking the way it has lately, it looks to me like the .01% might be thinking about cashing in their chips and pulling the plug on the American financial system this year. So many global factors are coming together to facilitate another crisis like in 2008, and this election could very well be the spark that sets off the chain reaction. The globalist donor class is going to want to punish Americans for not playing ball this time out, and they will do it financially. And as much as I want our man Trump to get in office and clean house, when he does start doing that the entire House Of Cards may come down on him. Or rather, the entire skyscraper is already rigged with explosives, and the establishment is just waiting for him to walk in the front door before they let the freefall demolition begin.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Samseau - 01-22-2016

Quote: (01-22-2016 10:42 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

He's pretty much been an extension of the establishment since gaining office. No more no less. He's just not an outright neo-con piece of shit like W. was which makes him marginally better. Sort of like how one lump of shit smells slightly less worse than the other lump of shit with beatles gnawing and a fly hovering over it.

Obama is worse than a neo-con. He has helped overthrow more countries than neo-cons ever could want, and he has supported Iran for no reason. The dude is a one man wrecking ball and has done more to destabilize the world than Bush could have ever dreamed of.

The Hillary Clinton thread - It_is_my_time - 01-22-2016

Quote: (01-22-2016 03:47 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Obama is worse than a neo-con. He has helped overthrow more countries than neo-cons ever could want, and he has supported Iran for no reason. The dude is a one man wrecking ball and has done more to destabilize the world than Bush could have ever dreamed of.

Bush destabilized Iraq.

Obama continued the destabilization of Iraq, added Egypt and Libya, then patted himself on the back and called it an "Arab Spring". Now he has targeted Syria, and has the whole middle east flooding into Europe and destroying it as well, and says that we are cowards for being scared of these helpless migrants.

Obama is basically Bush on steroids. Everything Bush did wrong, Obama did, but in a much more grand fashion. And then he added in dividing the country by peddling lies and self hate.

The Hillary Clinton thread - DamienCasanova - 01-22-2016

Quote: (01-22-2016 04:01 PM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

Quote: (01-22-2016 03:47 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Bush destabilized Iraq.

Obama continued the destabilization of Iraq, added Egypt and Libya, then patted himself on the back and called it an "Arab Spring". Now he has targeted Syria, and has the whole middle east flooding into Europe and destroying it as well, and says that we are cowards for being scared of these helpless migrants.

Obama is basically Bush on steroids. Everything Bush did wrong, Obama did, but in a much more grand fashion. And then he added in dividing the country by peddling lies and self hate.

Bush started with Afghanistan because of 9/11...then moved to Iraq.

SO in the last 15 years, we've destroyed and destabilized Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan (where Bin Laden was across the Afghan border), Iran, Libya, Lebanon, Yemen & Syria. And arguably Egypt & Ukraine (and i'm sure some others im forgetting) were destabilized by proxy forces we backed to overthrow their govts.

Basically since 2001 we have been playing RISK: The Game of Global Domination, with costs to the American Taxpayer and the national debt that must be 5-10 trillion+ by now.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Handsome Creepy Eel - 01-24-2016

Wall Street Journal (supposedly a conservative newspaper owned by the supposedly conservative billionaire Rupert Murdoch) comes out cucking for Hillary at full force, calling her "a level-headed, experienced doer".