Roosh V Forum
What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: What Do You Guys Consider a 5? (/thread-4628.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - el mechanico - 08-08-2011

This girl got an 8 or 8.5 on girlfund.com
http://www.myhotgirlfund.com/about/

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - Mrs. Chocolate - 08-08-2011

She is a 5, IMO.
She is skinny, period.
And Why does she tattoed a CUPCAKE? LOOK,ROOSHV, THE CUPCACKE CURSE.

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - Amour Fou - 08-08-2011

Quote: (08-08-2011 03:34 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I'd do her good.

A 7 on my list.

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - Samseau - 08-08-2011

She gets a 7.5 cuz she's young, but she doesn't quite hit the 8 because of skin starting to sag, and tits too small for her body size

[attachment=2645]Heres another

[attachment=2646]This is my favorite thread, heres one more.

[attachment=2647]Heres one that I banged a few times

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - Tuthmosis - 08-08-2011

Quote: (08-08-2011 03:34 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Ooh, good one. This is a 6 to me--almost cute. Tits are awkwardly small and she doesn't have much of a body shape. (You can already tell she has no ass.) There are plenty of skinny girls with delicate, feminine curves. Her face looks a little like the hotter of the two George Bush twins, who I secretly fantasized fucking in the White House while she spewed right-wing ideology and I argued back with some Neo-Marxist theory and championship-level boning from behind.

[Image: pimp.gif]

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - Tuthmosis - 08-08-2011

Nice material, mechanico. Here's my take:

Bikini Fatty: 5
Could potentially move into 6 territory minus 30 pounds.

Redhead on the Grass: 6.5
This girl is not bad-looking. She's pretty man damn close to cute and, depending on the angle of this picture, could actually be cute.

Top-Heavy Bathroom Skank: 5 (maybe 4.5)
No doubt. You can tell she has no ass and probably one of those big-ass linebacker backs. What's more, her hairstyle is shit and I'm not even sure her tits--clearly the trait she thinks is hottest on her--are real (or, if they are, they're being pushed up to their absolute limit). Lastly, she's wearing flip-flops and doesn't have better sense than to take her Myspace-angled self-portrait in a better place than a public bathroom.

[Image: lol.gif]

[attachment=2649]Alright Tuth, what do you think of this one?

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - Mrs. Chocolate - 08-08-2011

the third one, after wearing the right hair, burn those flip flops and loose 10kg would became to a 7.5

[attachment=2650]Heres the bathroom skank that I fucked from the back.

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - Samseau - 08-08-2011

I couldn't get it up for any of the above girls cept maybe the redhead (and only a half-chub).

Quote:Quote:

This is a 6 to me--almost cute.

How can you give her a 6 to the fair-faced brunette and a 5 to the blonde blob? There's a world of difference between the two! [Image: huh.gif]

Quote: (08-08-2011 06:44 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I couldn't get it up for any of the above girls cept maybe the redhead (and only a half-chub).

How can you give her a 6 to the fair-faced brunette and a 5 to the blonde blob? There's a world of difference between the two! [Image: huh.gif]
This is the 5 thread Samseau. Athlone is in charge of the one you may have thought you clicked on.

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - VeryNewtotheGame - 08-08-2011

Quote: (08-08-2011 06:59 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

This is the 5 thread Samseau. Athlone is in charge of the one you may have thought you clicked on.
Haha, wow. Its all subjective. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - _DC_ - 08-09-2011

Wow, this thread has blown my mind! If a "5" is indeed "fuckable" then I'd say I'm very surprised. There are a few hot/cute girls here, notably the first OK cupid girl and the blonde girl (middle right) (both attached). These are the kinds of girls I would approach in a bar.

Some of the girls deemed "fuckable" on here, honestly, not only would I not be able to get it up, I'd probably yak on myself.

To each his own though, I was just shocked at some of the suggestions. I guess it would be better to be turned on by a larger amount of girls. I agree with a previous poster that for me fat = ZERO, and chubby at best is a 2 or 3. There is no amount of bj skill, cooking skill, money, fame, etc. that will help me see around it; chubby girls do not turn me on at all, plus I see it as a manifestation of bad personality traits as well e.g. laziness, lack of willpower, etc.

I prefer the "binary system" which was alluded to before. 0 = not fuckable; 1 = fuckable.

I haven't slept with that many girls (relative to some people in the forum anyway, about 30-40), however if even half of these girls posted were "fuckable" or a "5" to me, jesus, I'd be swimming in it.

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - Samseau - 08-09-2011

Quote: (08-08-2011 11:32 PM)VeryNewtotheGame Wrote:  

Obviously we have different preferences... that's the fun in discussing them.

And it's not "Beauty is subjective."

I think of it as "Beauty is objective, but attraction is subjective."

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - el mechanico - 08-09-2011

Quote: (08-09-2011 09:54 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (08-08-2011 11:32 PM)VeryNewtotheGame Wrote:  

Obviously we have different preferences... that's the fun in discussing them.

And it's not "Beauty is subjective."

I think of it as "Beauty is objective, but attraction is subjective."
It is fun! This is the 5 thread...Please show me a 5 from the Samseau scale...

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - Tuthmosis - 08-09-2011

Quote: (08-08-2011 06:10 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Alright Tuth, what do you think of this one?

Two Girls in Front of Flowers: 2, 4
I'm assuming you meant the one on the right, because the one on the left is straight-up scary. Giving her a 2 might be generous. You can tell the one the right has a serviceable ass and isn't too frumpy. She's marginally fuckable, but you can tell that she's one of those Latinas that looked really good for a hot minute (between ages 14-23) and then promptly hit the wall. Her signs of aging are offensive to my boner.

Ass-Girl on the Boat: 4.5-5
That's a tough one--definitely borderline. She could easily have a pooch on the other side of that rather large back and her ass doesn't look very juicy even with a forward bend--which tends to enhance the ass considerably. She has trashy tatoos and you can tell she's been worn down from years of skank-hood. She has one of those faces that looked better with the extra pudge when she was young, but now just looks fat.

The fun part of these, for me anyway, isn't attaching a rating to these women. It's breaking them down and explaining the why. While we may disagree on what number to attach to a bitch, we rarely disagree on the analysis.

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - Tuthmosis - 08-09-2011

Fair enough. The blonde blob probably deserves a 4. I was thinking she could really improve with a little weight loss, but that large face of hers might be permanent. Interestingly, the skinny George-Bush-daughter girl might have garnered a 7 if she'd kept her clothes on, since it would have masked her rather weak and unimpressive body.

Quote: (08-09-2011 11:49 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (08-08-2011 06:10 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Alright Tuth, what do you think of this one?

Two Girls in Front of Flowers: 2, 4
I'm assuming you meant the one on the right, because the one on the left is straight-up scary. Giving her a 2 might be generous. You can tell the one the right has a serviceable ass and isn't too frumpy. She's marginally fuckable, but you can tell that she's one of those Latinas that looked really good for a hot minute (between ages 14-23) and then promptly hit the wall. Her signs of aging are offensive to my boner.

Ass-Girl on the Boat: 4.5-5
That's a tough one--definitely borderline. She could easily have a pooch on the other side of that rather large back and her ass doesn't look very juicy even with a forward bend--which tends to enhance the ass considerably. She has trashy tatoos and you can tell she's been worn down from years of skank-hood. She has one of those faces that looked better with the extra pudge when she was young, but now just looks fat.

The fun part of these, for me anyway, isn't attaching a rating to these women. It's breaking them down and explaining the why. While we may disagree on what number to attach to a bitch, we rarely disagree on the analysis.
Ok so..How can the girl in front of the flowers be a two? Whats a one?
On this scale anything female starts as a 1 no? There can't be a zero in a one to ten scale.

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - Moma - 08-09-2011

Quote: (08-09-2011 12:08 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Ok so..How can the girl in front of the flowers be a two? Whats a one?
On this scale anything female starts as a 1 no? There can't be a zero in a one to ten scale.

A one is a female with no feminine qualities besides having a hole. She might have somethings you could call breasts, and an obvious hole but she could even be packing a beard and a moustache.

It's only her vaginal cavity that qualifies her. Now on the other hand...

A zero would be a shemale. Once a penis pops out of its trousers, that immediately disqualifies it from getting the default 1 rating assigned to all humans with a natural vagina.

[attachment=2655]ok lets say this is a two..This is Theogreats ex

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - Mrs. Chocolate - 08-09-2011

Quote: (08-09-2011 12:34 AM)_DC_ Wrote:  

Wow, this thread has blown my mind! If a "5" is indeed "fuckable" then I'd say I'm very surprised. There are a few hot/cute girls here, notably the first OK cupid girl and the blonde girl (middle right) (both attached). These are the kinds of girls I would approach in a bar.

Some of the girls deemed "fuckable" on here, honestly, not only would I not be able to get it up, I'd probably yak on myself.

To each his own though, I was just shocked at some of the suggestions. I guess it would be better to be turned on by a larger amount of girls. I agree with a previous poster that for me fat = ZERO, and chubby at best is a 2 or 3. There is no amount of bj skill, cooking skill, money, fame, etc. that will help me see around it; chubby girls do not turn me on at all, plus I see it as a manifestation of bad personality traits as well e.g. laziness, lack of willpower, etc.

I prefer the "binary system" which was alluded to before. 0 = not fuckable; 1 = fuckable.

I haven't slept with that many girls (relative to some people in the forum anyway, about 30-40), however if even half of these girls posted were "fuckable" or a "5" to me, jesus, I'd be swimming in it.

this crew seems brazilian to me. Is not it?

What Do You Guys Consider a 5? - Moma - 08-09-2011

Quote: (08-09-2011 12:13 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

ok lets say this is a two..This is Theogreats ex

Yea, her face gets her the two. 1 for the default vagina and 2 for the 'some face'