Roosh V Forum
Fat Shaming saves eyes - Iggy Azalea quits Twitter - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Fat Shaming saves eyes - Iggy Azalea quits Twitter (/thread-45291.html)

Fat Shaming saves eyes - Iggy Azalea quits Twitter - Conscious Pirate - 05-22-2019

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/mus...7228992865

Quote:Quote:

The Fancy rapper said she is done with “pettiness” and “hatred” on the internet in an epic rant on Twitter, announcing her departure from the site.

While I wouldn't call her fat, she's an attention whoring cunt who is contributing to the degeneration of hip hop culture & for that she can go fuck herself.

Here's the offending pic

[Image: rs_634x1024-150217074908-634.Iggy-Azalea...-21715.jpg]

Could just be shadow, but there looks to be a little bruising there also.

She best be doing some lunges & shit on her down time from Twitter if she values her current relevancy. Another win for fat shaming [Image: cool.gif]

Fat Shaming saves eyes - Iggy Azalea quits Twitter - Roosh - 05-22-2019

Liking a girl with a big ass is great when she's under 25. But after that, if she's just one ounce overweight, that ass becomes gelatinous and mushy like a marshmallow. Only Brazilian women undertake ass maintenance regime as they get older.

Fat Shaming saves eyes - Iggy Azalea quits Twitter - Travesty - 05-22-2019

^ Like a true scholar of ass.

Fat Shaming saves eyes - Iggy Azalea quits Twitter - Basil Ransom - 05-22-2019

"Liking a girl with a big ass is great when she's under 25. But after that, if she's just one ounce overweight, that ass becomes gelatinous and mushy like a marshmallow. "

If the big ass is natural, i.e. mostly fat and not the product of athleticism, then i'd strongly agree, the ass will collapse to a deplorable state beginning at 22 or so. A neglected athletic ass will suffer a fate nearly as bad, a slow motion death of sagging and fat accumulation. An ass maintenance regime is essential, or else the big ass must go - this from an inveterate admirer du derriere.

Fat Shaming saves eyes - Iggy Azalea quits Twitter - SirTimothy - 05-22-2019

That butt looks really weird for some reason, compared to the rest of her body. Anyone else think it's fake?

Fat Shaming saves eyes - Iggy Azalea quits Twitter - pheonix500000 - 05-22-2019

Quote: (Yesterday 08:26 PM)SirTimothy Wrote:  

That butt looks really weird for some reason, compared to the rest of her body. Anyone else think it's fake?

Looking at your other posts, this is a troll

Fat Shaming saves eyes - Iggy Azalea quits Twitter - WesternCancer - 05-22-2019

Nows the perfect time to swoop in and get yourself a sugar momma!!!

Fat Shaming saves eyes - Iggy Azalea quits Twitter - SirTimothy - 05-22-2019

Quote: (Yesterday 08:37 PM)pheonix500000 Wrote:  

Quote: (Yesterday 08:26 PM)SirTimothy Wrote:  

Looking at your other posts, this is a troll

Well I'm no great butt expert, but no, that's honestly what I thought. It looks too saggy to be from exercise, and looks kind of big (compared to the rest of her body) to be just fat. But I could be wrong.

Fat Shaming saves eyes - Iggy Azalea quits Twitter - RougeNoir - 05-22-2019

"Fat Shaming saves eyes" is a bit of a stretch, no? She can get it with a quickness, fake ass and all; we would just to have to find a way to keep her mouth shut. We also wouldn't even consider banging to any of her songs.

Fat Shaming saves eyes - Iggy Azalea quits Twitter - godfather dust - 05-22-2019

Her ass is fake, there's pictures of her with no ass before. Fake asses are sometimes dangerous. Vice ran a documentary called "Buttloads of pain" I believe a while back. They inject things like cement and oil in their asses.

Fat Shaming saves eyes - Iggy Azalea quits Twitter - Veloce - 05-22-2019

White bitch quitting Twitter? Ha!

She'll be back. That's like a white chick quitting pumpkin spiced lattes.

Fat Shaming saves eyes - Iggy Azalea quits Twitter - aSimpNamedBrokeback - 05-22-2019

No ass in the world is going to change her plain jane face.

Fat Shaming saves eyes - Iggy Azalea quits Twitter - Quintus Curtius - 05-22-2019

Quote: (Yesterday 08:10 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Liking a girl with a big ass is great when she's under 25. But after that, if she's just one ounce overweight, that ass becomes gelatinous and mushy like a marshmallow. Only Brazilian women undertake ass maintenance regime as they get older.

[Image: banana.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg24809]   

Brazilian model Bianca Ancieta, doing her scheduled maintenance....

Fat Shaming saves eyes - Iggy Azalea quits Twitter - Slim Shady - 05-22-2019

After looking at Ariana Grande in that NBA All Star Half Time show....god damn man why does anyone even LOOK at Iggy Azelea?

Fat Shaming saves eyes - Iggy Azalea quits Twitter - PrimeTime32 - 05-22-2019

Now only if she quit rapping.

Fat Shaming saves eyes - Iggy Azalea quits Twitter - samsamsam - 05-23-2019

Quote: (Yesterday 08:19 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

That would be a cool new title that we could choose. True player or Scholar of Ass. You chose[Image: biggrin.gif]

Fat Shaming saves eyes - Iggy Azalea quits Twitter - RoastBeefCurtains4Me - 05-23-2019

Quote: (Today 01:39 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (Yesterday 08:19 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

That would be a cool new title that we could choose. True player or Scholar of Ass. You chose[Image: biggrin.gif]

Made this my new signature!

Fat Shaming saves eyes - Iggy Azalea quits Twitter - Easy_C - 05-23-2019

[Image: go-be-fat-somewhere-else.jpg]

Fat Shaming saves eyes - Iggy Azalea quits Twitter - Tuthmosis - 05-23-2019

Quote: (Yesterday 09:40 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

White bitch quitting Twitter? Ha!

She'll be back. That's like a white chick quitting pumpkin spiced lattes.

Quote: (Yesterday 10:59 PM)PrimeTime32 Wrote:  

Now only if she quit rapping.

I knew the snaps in this thread would be good as soon as I saw the title.

[Image: giphy.gif]