Roosh V Forum
Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options (/thread-44508.html)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 03-01-2015

Just wrapped a "short" chat with Rudebwoy and Moma.

It's as enjoyable being on the show as much as it listening.

Thank you both.

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 03-01-2015

Archie - the pleasure was all mine. Let's do a part 2 real soon.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 03-05-2015

Sorry about the delay, guys. Here is the fifth podcast featuring West Indian Archie, Rudebwoy and myself.

Still working on normalizing audio so my voice is still booming relatively.

Enjoy!

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - TravelerKai - 03-05-2015

Epic podcast with WIA. Some very interesting things he touched on.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Vicious - 03-05-2015

You guys should get in touch with Hen, dude is going places!

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - game_ethic - 03-05-2015

Great episode with WIA; definitely one of my favorites so far. Now I can finally put a voice to his forum posts. Haha.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 03-05-2015

Vicious, listen to the podcast prior to WIA. That was with Hen.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Mentavious - 03-05-2015

Damn. Great podcast WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - 456 - 03-05-2015

"I'm kinda ... shook to start gettin pink, no mean" - Moma

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 03-05-2015

I always hate the way my voice sounds.

I wonder if I can use one of those programs to make a transcript.

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - 456 - 03-05-2015

Loving the discussion on this one so far (little over an hour in) -- WIA killing it on the style subject, explaining effortlessly what so many sites/blogs toil to show about the "vibe" of style and how to find your own.

Archie, all of unnu's voices sound fine. The way you transitioned to patois to depict Uncle H was great too. You all have great voices.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Fortis - 03-05-2015

I like that Archie brought up wearing a studded belt, misfits t and some slim jeans. I may wanna try that. I am a part of that scene.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 03-05-2015

Quote: (03-05-2015 02:36 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

I like that Archie brought up wearing a studded belt, misfits t and some slim jeans. I may wanna try that. I am a part of that scene.

I'm wearing a Danzig shirt right now!

3 kinds of venues

1) your scene
2) a hostile scene
3) a neutral scene

Your Scene - So if you're a Danzig/Misfits kind of person, you wouldn't wear the "hot topic" Danzig t-shirt, you'd rock the Samhain T. (best dressed person at the venue)

Hostile Scene - If you went to a straight up hip hop event looking like a rocker/punk rocker, you'll stand out, but not necessarily in a good way. (odd man out)

Neutral Scene - You're hitting some hipster bar or an EDM event or just walking around campus/the mall, then you'll be the rocker version of "custom suited down" © G. Manifesto. You've created an "avatar" © Mystery. You're part of a Tribe.

The thing that I wanted to say about gear, but didn't think about it at the time, clothes have several effects

- When you look in the mirror, and you look good, you feel good, that makes you confident
- When other people see you looking good, they have a favorable impression of you
- When other people actually tell you that you look good - you get that outside validation that bolsters your confidence.

A big part of getting over approach anxiety, competently dealing with resistance and obstacles, being confident when escalating verbally and physically - comes back to how you feel, and your own self image.

Indeed, developing and maintaining that strong sense of self is crucial outside of the "short game", and vital to the long game in an LTR and for your life in general.

In some sense, your clothing, your appearance, and pride therein is a crutch. It allows you to derive confidence from something that is EXTERNAL. Most of practical and readily understandable game is external.
- what do I wear
- what do I say
- what actions do I take next.

You can put those things in numbered list. As you get better and more experienced, you add more things to your checklist.

I've said this before, you're going to run out of "moves" with nearly every chick you bang.

When you get good at the short game, the 1st bang, the external thing you rely on is your memory of all of the bangs you've had. You are confident in this next bang, because you've proved COMPETENCE in the last bunch of bangs.

Nibble behind the ear, hand goes up the blouse a bit, tickle fight, bing bang boom, I'm in there.

In a sense, your previous bangs are "external". It's something that you rely on, even if it is an intangible and tough to explain memory.

The next level is to have confidence in yourself. Not because you've banged 24 year old Latinas at this particular bar before, but in general you have what it takes to get ANYTHING done.

I'm decent at changing my own oil and doing routine maintenance on my car.

And then my car wouldn't start. I was able to calmly figure out what the problem was, (starter went out), and then find all the information necessary to fix it myself. On top of that, I had to ask the neighbor to borrow his tools, something I would never do normally. But I got it done. He got his tools back.

That's where you want to be with pick up. Because every girl is going to throw something at you that you didn't expect.

"My girl friends are throwing a sex party, you wanna come?"

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Mentavious - 03-05-2015

Just got done listening to HC podcast and he hit the nail on Mexico.

I've been there 3 times in the last year and it's been great. Ain't no black dudes in Mexico as well so that's a plus.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - vinman - 03-05-2015

Another great show. The thing that I find the most refreshing is the honesty. Not once did I hear guests, or the hosts make it seem like everyday was Mardi Gras. It was real talk, about real things that could work for a lot guys. Not all of us are 6ft 3, blond, rich, single digit body fat, and pilot the space shuttle when we're not doing neurosurgery on orphan children in Bangladesh.

I appreciate real dudes, that can talk about what works for them, and especially where they have failed. We all fail from time to time. And the fact that you could talk about it, and still laugh at yourself tells me I'm listening to some solid cats.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Apollo21 - 03-05-2015

That was a great podcast. I'm a firm believer that if you combine game with a solid financial
foundation/independence you can do some amazing things.

A lot of universal truths with women...especially the fact that when you can hit that sweet spot ...and get the same consistent reactions from women...dialing in your game...so when you aim you hit the same spot every time...getting that high degree of accuracy with your game...that's some powerful stuff....

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Comte De St. Germain - 03-07-2015

Just finished up the whole WIA podcast. I think the one thing that really vibed with the way I think was the mentality on how we're supposed to game. We read Roosh, we read CMQ, we read Krauser, we read Roissey, etc. and we all know how they game, but we don't focus on our own style of game. Game is an authentic thing tailored to the person who is practicing it. My game is infinitely different than WIA, Moma, and every other person on this forum the same way their game is different from each other. I think we should look at those game posts as guide posts to find our own style or way of doing things.

With a side note: I definitely feel on the things we did wrong kind of thing. It's not so much what works for a man, but what we're doing wrong in our approach. If we can figure out how to take things out that affect our game it slowly becomes more efficient versus finding things that may or may not work.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Apollo21 - 03-07-2015

This maybe better suited for the lifestyle section..but here is a Pinterest gallery page
I found for fashionable Black Men:
https://www.pinterest.com/kowalski2189/f...black-men/

It's got a ton of great ideas for enhancing your game with fashion and style...mostly
taken from Black celebrities.[Image: fFuI9qf.png?1]

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - TravelerKai - 03-07-2015

Quote: (03-07-2015 12:52 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

Just finished up the whole WIA podcast. I think the one thing that really vibed with the way I think was the mentality on how we're supposed to game. We read Roosh, we read CMQ, we read Krauser, we read Roissey, etc. and we all know how they game, but we don't focus on our own style of game. Game is an authentic thing tailored to the person who is practicing it. My game is infinitely different than WIA, Moma, and every other person on this forum the same way their game is different from each other. I think we should look at those game posts as guide posts to find our own style or way of doing things.

With a side note: I definitely feel on the things we did wrong kind of thing. It's not so much what works for a man, but what we're doing wrong in our approach. If we can figure out how to take things out that affect our game it slowly becomes more efficient versus finding things that may or may not work.

You are so wise beyond your years it's not even funny. I expect in some years to pass, you to be a very highly repped and top leader of the forum and Manosphere. If the other guys knew your age... Try hard not to fuck it up. Seriously.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Comte De St. Germain - 03-07-2015

Quote: (03-07-2015 10:24 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (03-07-2015 12:52 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

You are so wise beyond your years it's not even funny. I expect in some years to pass, you to be a very highly repped and top leader of the forum and Manosphere. If the other guys knew your age... Try hard not to fuck it up. Seriously.

Thanks man. Don't worry about it I've met guys like you, WIA, Ali B, et al in the past year or so and it definitely has helped me come on to this path so half the battle is thanks to guys like you. I definitely want to meet more of the guys here and keep improving. This is still a group hustle [Image: grouphug.gif]

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Captain Gh - 03-08-2015

Shit the one with TravelerKai was blocked by Youtube because of SME. I rarely ask for favors in general but as soon as you get a change could you re-upload it? I definitely want to hear this one!

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 03-08-2015

Quote: (03-08-2015 09:52 AM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

Shit the one with TravelerKai was blocked by Youtube because of SME. I rarely ask for favors in general but as soon as you get a change could you re-upload it? I definitely want to hear this one!

I think it's because I used an opening track from isley brothers..I'm going to try and dub it out and see..they not blocking the dancehall or naija tracks though..I will try later on today

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Sourcecode - 03-10-2015

I wonder if other brotha have noticed this also.

When I go to bars and clubs..or anywhere where there would be "competition" for women.
I don't see brothers really competing. Maybe its my age group,the guys I end up around..or the place i'm at

When there are a bunch of women in the room, I feel like I can give a nod to a fellow brotha... no words have to be exchanged......but we both know what we are here for and we will both help each other out if need be.

Despite all the stereotypes...I can't think of one recent even where a brotha has bumped into me or stepped on my shoes in a crowded area.. and we had a problem.

I can't think of one time a brotha has tried to cock block me or run interference when I'm talking to other girls.
If anything..I have had other brothas come up and show respect and even wing for me in some situations.

*not trying to race troll
But on the other hand..I see white guys get much more cut throat and thirsty with each other.. starting little shoving matches in the club over girls, white knighting..or just train being assholes at the bar.

It seems, in much bigger numbers.. brotha show a little more solidarity in the game and arent as thirsty when there are enough chicks to go around for all of us.
**despite all the instagram simps

I'm not trying to discount white guys..this forum is heavy with solid players, I have met many
But to my brothas out there.... I see you
[Image: black-power.jpg]

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Cobra - 03-12-2015

^ In that vein Sourcecode, I've also noticed something.

When I go out, I dress to the nines. The guys that notice it and give me props are black guys almost exclusively.

And this is in an area with majority white people. I had about 5 black guys in an hour complimenting my style. Nothing from anyone else.

Not being racist here either but it's quite odd yet refreshing.