Roosh V Forum
Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options (/thread-44508.html)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - CaddishClive - 08-30-2018

Quote:Quote:

I have a theory,

-I'm conservative and they're conservative
-White women and western black women, I have very little, if any sort of rapport
-White women scare me. I do not trust them at all and do not touch them. Haughty and superior attitude.
-These chicks were born outside of west
-The hood stereotype is actually unattractive to those women
- they all loved and adored their father

Moma, I have quite a serious and no non-sense face. I'm quiet as well. I've found white women want the minstrel, as opposed to quiet and mysterious black man. That's been my experience. They also hate it when a brother is close or wants to be close to his roots or cares about his people. But man, white women. No way, not even once. I work with so many and I just don't see the appeal. The arrogance, entitlement and condescending attitude they have towards brothers, acting like were retarded children. My bro is with this white chick. Patronising cow. When she found out I'm educated, it was like she got offended.

TDK

Black women scare me, I need to connect with women on an intellectual level

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - jordypip23 - 08-30-2018

Quote: (08-30-2018 09:36 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

I am subscribed to his Patreon. His stuff is gold.

There are some flaws in what he says but overall hes the best ive ever seen at explaining game topics. I used his strategies for the first time on a Russian plate I been spinning and the results have been amazing.

Agree with you & RougeNoir. Not only does AMS (Alpha Male Strategies) drop some gems, but he is inadvertently hilarious at times. Kind of in a similar way to how I find Roosh accidentally funny as well with his dry humor.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 08-30-2018

While y'all stay on dumb shit, I want to talk game.

What is attraction?

How much she wants to be around you, in your manly presence?

How much she wants to fuck?

How much she wants to fuck you?

How much she wants to fuck you, right then and there?

How much she seeks your validation?

And there may be other ways to think about

How you define attraction shapes your game imo.

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - 456 - 08-30-2018

How much she wants you to want to fuck her (right then and/or there).

[And if you aren't anywhere near in the mood, you are into or on other things, can't she see? She'll feel that 'want' even stronger.]

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - MY DETROIT PLAYAS - 08-30-2018

I used to think of attraction in a simplified physical way but as I got older, I realized a woman's reasons for attraction were way different than mine's towards her. Regardless of my physical changes the attraction she feels for me can only grow deeper provided I maintain/improve the core qualities that drew her to me from the outset. Of course what she "wants" always changes but what attracted her to me is hardwired. From a physical standpoint, what attracted me to her won't be the same as time goes on so she makes up for that with her cooperation.

Now I think of attraction as being directly tied into compliance on her part. In doing so, she is also seeking validation at the same time.

IMO like with everything thing else there's levels...a surface level attraction is more likely to get a lower level of compliance like sex.

Whereas with a deeper level of attraction, she is willing to come in accordance with a man's program. She is willing to risk something, in order to be a part of his world and his vision. More importantly she is doing this without keeping score.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 08-30-2018

Quote: (08-30-2018 09:48 AM)CaddishClive Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I have a theory,

-White women and western black women, I have very little, if any sort of rapport
-White women scare me. I do not trust them at all and do not touch them. Haughty and superior attitude.

Moma, I have quite a serious and no non-sense face. I'm quiet as well. I've found white women want the minstrel, as opposed to quiet and mysterious black man. That's been my experience. They also hate it when a brother is close or wants to be close to his roots or cares about his people. But man, white women. No way, not even once. I work with so many and I just don't see the appeal. The arrogance, entitlement and condescending attitude they have towards brothers, acting like were retarded children. My bro is with this white chick. Patronising cow. When she found out I'm educated, it was like she got offended.

TDK

Black women scare me, I need to connect with women on an intellectual level

Why can’t you connect with black chicks intellectually?

I ask cos you’re from the U.K. too!

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - TheKongoEmpire - 08-30-2018

Quote: (08-30-2018 12:48 AM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

I have a theory,

TDK

Never sweated those whites hoes but as I've said before: maybe I'm too much of a Garveyite for my own good. I've come to understand some environments are more conducive than others. Overseas might be our best option. Dr. Amos Wilson said there's no universal law that states things HAVE to get better.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Kieran - 08-30-2018

I like Alpha Male Strategies and posted about him here before, but he pretty much used all his best material in the early videos and his newer stuff doesn't hold my attention anymore.

WIA for me the most important measure of attraction is how in her head I am, like how much she is thinking about me when I'm not there, etc. Sexual attraction is basic and easy to build in person through your body language and lines (for example Juggler's sexual barriers type stuff), so I feel like I can get that kind of attraction anytime, but to be in a girl's head so that when she's out at a club and other men are putting it on her, she is still only thinking about me, that's the kind of thing I'm really interested in. Like look at these prison teachers and officers that will risk everything to fuck prisoners because they have got so into their heads. That's another level of attraction.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - RougeNoir - 08-30-2018

Quote: (08-30-2018 09:36 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

I am subscribed to his Patreon. His stuff is gold.

There are some flaws in what he says but overall hes the best ive ever seen at explaining game topics. I used his strategies for the first time on a Russian plate I been spinning and the results have been amazing.

I disagree with his notion of making women laugh in a clownish manner is feminine behavior. I've banged most of my 90+ using comedic/teasing style of humor to create a bit of comfort. Not all women appreciate that game style, however. I also don't know if I agree with the wait two weeks after getting the number with social media all in her face. Would she even remember who you are after all that time, instagram likes, and right swipes?

He also seems to be against Kino. There is a fine line between what KINO is and being too touchy feely. I've had to work on this part as I'm oftentimes called, "too touchy, feely." What are some of the items you disagree with?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - MY DETROIT PLAYAS - 08-30-2018

His assertion that you should wait on choosing signs from a chick

If it works for some guys that's cool, but my default approach is to actually approach because that's how I learned the Game. I agree that a guy should generally go out with his people with an overall social mindset, but to wait around for a sign is too passive of an mindset for me personally.

If I see something I like there's a switch inside that says 'MDP she's gonna dig what you have to say' irregardless if she's acknowledged me or not.

To each his own though

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - jayesco - 08-30-2018

Quote: (08-30-2018 04:23 PM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

His assertion that you should wait on choosing signs from a chick

If it works for some guys that's cool, but my default approach is to actually approach because that's how I learned the Game. I agree that a guy should generally go out with his people with an overall social mindset, but to wait around for a sign is too passive of an mindset for me personally.

If I see something I like there's a switch inside that says 'MDP she's gonna dig what you have to say' irregardless if she's acknowledged me or not.

To each his own though

Yeah, I've been lazy lately because someone told me if a girl is gonna fuck with you then it don't matter what you do cause she already know what's up before you do. I've been in a drought of new pussy cause I've been taking a different approach but I need to get back to the way I was going about my business before.

WIA's post reminds me of that black PUA artist that was posted in here awhile back. It's an overweight dude but not Patrice O'Neal...he had videos of his seminars and stuff (mainly him talking to a bunch of white guys), anyone know who I'm talking about? I've been looking for his book cause it had some stuff I was interested in.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 08-30-2018

Regarding AMS.
- jock game 101;
- anti white boy style pickup
- but he uses a lot of RSD language (real black players don't share the same vocabulary at all)
- he is not about cold approaches at all. You're never gonna see him do an infield, which is what he said early on.
- he is far more focused on keeping a chick in check.

His best stuff is his inner game and relationship maintenance stuff. But I listen to Patrice O'Neal and Dante make the same points.

It would be interesting to see what Tariq Nasheed would say about AMS.

Personally, I can't listen to him at length. 5-7 minutes is the most I'll give him. And though I understand his frustration at dumb questions, he only seems to have one emotion, anger.

But in general I don't like most long pickup videos. I have pirated so many courses over the years, but I can't think of one that I watched entirely through.

I'll read a long book though.

He beefed with some other guys on YouTube.

Locario, Disruptive Male, and Alan Roger Currie?

If you put him up against Madison, I wonder who would pull more? The PUA or PT?

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 08-30-2018

Quote: (08-30-2018 05:14 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

It would be interesting to see what Tariq Nasheed would say about AMS.

WIA

Does Tariq even still talk about game?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - jordypip23 - 08-30-2018

Quote: (08-30-2018 05:14 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

He beefed with some other guys on YouTube.

Locario, Disruptive Male, and Alan Roger Currie?

If you put him up against Madison, I wonder who would pull more? The PUA or PT?

WIA

LOL, none of those beefs with those guys could've been real. If I'm not mistaken, some of those guys did a collaborative video later on. Just like in hip hop, "beefs" are good for publicity & generating a buzz. I'm sure they all have different approaches to the game that sometimes clash though.

@Moma he is doing Hotep stuff exclusively, I don't really fox with him too hard anymore. But it's a higher level of game if you step back and see his audience. He's running game of the highest order, he believes his own bullshit.

If that was the move, he should have started legit like the finance guy or Umar Johnson.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - DimeBait - 08-31-2018

IMO, most game gurus are giving beginners an intermediate advice. Yes, it helps to hear your own theories validated, but deep down you know this shit already. It’s like right-winged talk radio just telling you what you wanna hear.
To me, advanced game is pimping and NLP type shit, but the learning curve is hella steep and I simply don’t have the time to invest in it when I could be making money.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 08-31-2018

FUCK.

Had date yesterday. Got her back to mine and the bitch made out but refused to let me smash on the first date. She kept her damn shoes on. The pizza place was opposite my flat.

Damn it.

Oh well.

Damn shame. An in shape sister with natural hair. Mother fuck.

During the date she was complaining about lack of brothers with their shit together. 25 year old with 7 siblings, she probably put me into the potential husband type lane. Probably went into the flat to scope intel. Its been a while since i smashed an athletically- built black chick.

That being said, Black women, in-shape black women, just feels natural. Also, in public, the paranoia i feel when I'm out with Asian/White is completely absent when out with black chicks.

FUCK.

TDK

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - DimeBait - 08-31-2018

TDK, I feel you bro. Rarely do I get first day bangs with black broads. Unless you look like you’re fresh out the penitentiary, and even remotely have your shit together, your on her husband radar and she’ll play “brand new” with the poosy.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - ShotgunUppercuts - 08-31-2018

@wia got a link for you &moma’s podcast?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 08-31-2018

Quote: (08-31-2018 03:37 AM)ShotgunUppercuts Wrote:  

@wia got a link for you &moma’s podcast?

Bro, check the tag on mine or Rudebwoy's signature http://www.repstylez.com. All the material is there under podcasts.
Links are there to the very first ones as well as the most recent. I'm finalising the Archie one as I was trying to break it up into manageable segments for the ADD generation lol

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 08-31-2018

Quote: (08-31-2018 12:51 AM)DimeBait Wrote:  

TDK, I feel you bro. Rarely do I get first day bangs with black broads. Unless you look like you’re fresh out the penitentiary, and even remotely have your shit together, your on her husband radar and she’ll play “brand new” with the poosy.

Ain’t that the truth . Born again virgin.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 08-31-2018

Advanced game is redefining what people want.

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - azulsombra - 08-31-2018

Quote: (08-30-2018 01:23 AM)mikado Wrote:  

Quote: (08-30-2018 12:48 AM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

I have a theory,

TDK

Ain't that the truth, son.

It's funny, almost whenever I see a black guy/white gal couple, the guy seems to be of the entertaining type, sometimes the stereotypical freshly incoming migrant with a strong ass accent, hip hop or rap lover/dresser, or sportsman. Like, all the classical stereotype. And them chicks (just like yesterday night) will boast about being non racist, have several "renois et rebeus" (Noirs et Arabes in reverse) friends , and talk like they also feel the struggle of black people. Mostly because they listen to trap music LOL. Not a trace of the highly educated, almost accentless, not necessarily fan of hip hop, or just introvert (non weed smoker) black guy. Are they like that, or do they just do what is working for brothers?

I have to play this role to bang girls 22+. The only parade I have found yet is to hit on extremely young ones IRL and internet (18 to 21. My game is strongest in that age category). With them I can be silly, and use my cocky poetic style of game.

Chasing pussy is good, but we should not modify our personality that much to please the women. Keep following your style and own mantras brother.

Great post.

Re: Latvia

I went last summer and didn't have the same experience as you but I respect the way that you told it. I did notice the complete lack of Black people in Riga though.

@WIA
Agreed. Advanced game proliferates personal and professional worlds. Just read this article about a chap who seemed to figure it out centuries ago

https://qz.com/778767/to-tell-someone-th...78767_3_us

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 08-31-2018

Quote: (08-31-2018 11:47 AM)DimeBait Wrote:  

@WIA
Agreed. Advanced game proliferates personal and professional worlds. Just read this article about a chap who seemed to figure it out centuries ago

https://qz.com/778767/to-tell-someone-th...78767_3_us

I mean even bigger than this.

Like we had flips phones in 96 and 2 way pagers.

Steve Jobs put out the iPhone and everyone else plays catch up.

So with bagging chicks thing - whoever the first guy to popularize the "beard" recently - where it went from backwoods/redneck/white trash/smelly Muslim imams - to bitches luxuriating in that shit - that's sort of where i'm going.

(re)Listening to a lot of Patrice, and he is 10x better at the idea of that whatever you are/whatever you do is the fucking shit. Like being with a fat dude is what bitches should aspire to. (06/23/2007 - between 1:40-1:50)