Roosh V Forum
Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options (/thread-44508.html)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - torridon747 - 07-26-2018

Just asking genuine questions. I know WIA would have something wise and insightful to say no matter what I think or how I feel. Just trying to poach some of his wisdom, not trying to be a contrarian

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 07-26-2018

@ All
I don't think Gene is trolling.

@Eugene

By spending 10, you're getting back a 100. I get that.

If your life is lavish and you make her apart of it, and you've paid for it = that is the choosy provider. This chick better act right, if she wants more of everything.

Contrast that with Mr Skittles, the chick got no resources, just dick, psychological high, and a lasting impression.

But all the other stuff you're doing, special events, having her meet friends and family, her coming out of pocket, for a chick you're going to cut loose - you're doing damage you that girl. She's doing this stuff because she sees a future with you. She's hoping that you're going to love her back.

It's not even about her stalking you, it is more like you have zero empathy.

That's fine if you don't have any for some chick, but you need to be aware of it.

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Black Caesar - 07-26-2018

Watched the vidéo again and just lol

First off the chick he was talking to was busted even though she was in to it.

The other girl being Québécois, she prolly speaks English fine (her French was pretty bad) and saw the front and got bored about 2 min in and started sucking on her cig.

Translator app is one thing but if you want to really Game outside your native tounge, verbals won’t really get you but so far and it’s better to just have the girl teach you off the phone or to ditch verbals all together and go for physical touch and body language.

Just go for basic body parts and land back to your lips if you really want to talk.

Game requires very little conversation though which is something you can figure out by dropping yourself somewhere where you don’t speak any of the language.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 07-26-2018

@Black Caesar

Speak on the nonverbal overseas game.

The one thing that I hypothesize that will take everyone's game to the next level is running night game in a foreign land. Cause it's mostly connecting on the most real man to woman level there is.

Every guy I know that's traveled extensively comes back to the states much more attuned to where a girl is in terms of the timeline to connect.

I've also found that the more you can tell where the girl is, your game falls but your notches go up.

Why run the chick through all the qualification, frame battles, logistic checks, etc if she's DTF already?

It's heresy to talk down "go with the flow/don't fuck it up" game, but proper game is so much more than the bang.

I guess I'm in my feelings right now, but I know I want to get with chicks in a particular frame of mind. And if she's basically running the show, that's problems later on.

WIA

Question for the group,

I've been trading my time for money for 20 years now.

I've had a fee comeups on the cash tip, but never enough to get out the job/career game.

1) In the process of leveraging the pickup knowledge in a series of books. That's still coming. But Reddit made me realize that the biggest market is for guys with developmental problems and near incels. Teenagers and engineering majors.

That's not me. That's not most of you guys.

I came at the game from the standpoint of, I just want some double D's at the end of the night.

I started this thing as a STEM dude that had two girlfriends before I started cold approaching.

I want to write about the gap between RSD level game (the coaches not the students) and Charisma on Command. Or the guys between YouTube celeb and elected official.

2) Done the Amazon niche thing. A couple hundos a month. Scaling that? Slow burn.

3) E commerce with my own physical products - got burned with my last few magic toasters, and eBay arbitrage.

I can think of a few hustles that I have not done in a while.

Been in the sidelines for lots of house flips, and all I can say to that is nah.

4) what's y'alls experience with Amazon white/private label?

5) has anyone done local business rank and rent?

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - 456 - 07-26-2018

@WIA -- true ecommerce operations need real infrastructure to scale:

- almost always, website customizations beyond whatever platform you use has (for granular marketing/retargeting/promo flows/affiliates)

- your OWN fulfillment center (or a contracted one, mucho expensivo)

Or else it will always just amount to a few extra buck "while you sleep".

---

House flipping also not scalable, may as well get in the landlording business and add value over time.

---

I've also done a brick-and-mortar in a specialized niche, can work decently if low rent, decent utilization and labor not being too expensive. It's a specialty with a small but consistent client base, some of whom are self-service (easy money), some of whom aren't (higher hourly rates then).

In fact, since the whole world is headed online for easy money, looking at good brick-and-mortar ideas can be VERY nice and undergrazed.

Also good to help consult other businesses (legal, process/workflow, tech, marketing) -- find someone who already took those leaps / risks, help them double their bottom line and charge them a high monthly retainer. Can be easier and quicker than starting your own hustle. Selling value, not time, and you can start training/delegating people to take over for you from day 1 (as assistants).

---

Edit to add: AND keep on those books!! I don't think you have to dumb it down, even if the market is incels, you can be the go-to for the "already know how to get laid, need to up my game and mindset" crowd.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - DimeBait - 07-26-2018

Les Brown said focus on ONE thing you’re good at and master it over the course of a year before moving on to something else.
I’ve been a jack of all trades and a master of none for far too long. My goal is to be an expert in my respective field and charge accordingly. Personally, B2B consulting has been my bread and butter as opposed to fickle consumers. I want entities to NEED me, not want me, solely because of the value I add.
I think you’re on to something with selling game. I know the dudes who conduct these game seminars seem douchy, oftentimes they are, but they’re pulling bank from the aforementioned engineering students willing to pay.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 07-26-2018

Quote: (07-08-2016 03:02 PM)DimeBait Wrote:  

Still think we don't need our own space to speak openly (well as open as one can on the interwebs), and freely?
Anyone up for a periodic telephonic meetup via conference call?

You still up for this?

This was in 2016

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - DimeBait - 07-27-2018

Yeah man, let’s definitely do it. I’ll hit you up to discuss!

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Black Caesar - 07-27-2018

Find some chicks with decent following on the gram and monetize their accounts a bit.

Only semi joking.

Most of the stuff listed here is still trading time for money. Maybe a bit more scale. But consulting and retail arb is still just a slog.

Got to get something where your time in is finite but returns are scaled.

Books are decent if you have a following.

Unfortunately Game is a bit played unless you go big audience WooWoo (ie Tony Robbins or RSD) or you go for the emotional jugular (Roosh et al). Then there is big ticket products like McQueen was doing with selling connections or the dream for a few stacks.

Basically you’d make way more from a 3 day boot camp with 10 tickets going for 3k a pop than from a few years of book sales at $10 a book minus fees cause it’s well over 3k books which you can figure how long will take based on audience and how niche your topic is (there are maybe 3k actives on the forum that would buy a WIA tome, maybe).

Everything else is still time for money.

But get a chick with 10k followers to post a few ads a week and hit up a brand or two...

Then you only get more when she hits higher levels.

Of course keeping that arrangement going requires a different kind of Game but frankly the old Internet 2.0 money making isn’t what it used to be and the world migrated to IG and Skinny Tea ads a while back

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - ballsyamog - 07-27-2018

@WIA, I do the current rank and rent method atm, pretty easy once you get into the hang of things

I usually look at low competition, but with decent volume and good margins for that specific niche

Find that the lower the competition and easier the Keyword difficulty the easier it is to rank it.
1-6 months rather than 6months to a couple years

Slower process but great way to build passive income

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 07-28-2018

Quote: (07-27-2018 12:48 PM)ballsyamog Wrote:  

@WIA, I do the current rank and rent method atm, pretty easy once you get into the hang of things

I usually look at low competition, but with decent volume and good margins for that specific niche

Find that the lower the competition and easier the Keyword difficulty the easier it is to rank it.
1-6 months rather than 6months to a couple years

Slower process but great way to build passive income

I've got angles on it.

You doing straight low comp keywords, or are you link building?

My scraper/python automation game is getting better, so I was going to build out the pbn. 1 money site, supported by a silo'd 10-20 sites.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 07-28-2018

Quote: (07-29-2016 07:17 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I've sadly said that black men are the jackals of the international dating pool. I understand some are doing it for a comeup and are getting some citizenship or monetary gains out of it but too many are loving up these hideous hags and failing to maintain the pimp sauce in their own veins.

I used to know a lizard who was in the 400s (pounds) and was complaining to me about dating woes. I was flabbergasted at her stipulations in that condition. We did go clubbing together once, a black club, she was white and brothers were swarming her with promises in her ear to eat her out. I can see why she was so particular especially with such a promising market in the black arena. I personally did not hit that and snubbed a few of her advances to sample my savoury savaloy.

Strictly platonic.

Jackals of the dating market. [Image: smile.gif]

This was from 2016.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 07-28-2018

Quote: (07-29-2016 07:30 PM)DimeBait Wrote:  

I agree. Once brothers, in mass, finally conceptualize just how valuable they are, our overall stock will rise. Personally, when I was knocking trailer trash and hood rats, I had low self esteem. All that changed when I focused on upping my inner game.

[Image: agree.gif]

Quote: (08-04-2016 11:09 AM)DimeBait Wrote:  

If you're felling froggy, jump on some bitcoin. It's bound to go up by the end of year.

How much was it in 2016?

Seems someone has some money.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - ballsyamog - 07-28-2018

@WIA, I’m doing both

Found a way to get organic and natural links, through blog commenting, .edu sites, offering scholarships to send powerful links to my money sites, looks more natural

For tougher keywords I also build PBNs, or have my VAs do them

If you want me to show you my process. Send me a PM

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Black Caesar - 07-29-2018

Some info on citizenship, etc.

If you have a West African citizenship you can live or work anywhere in West Africa. A lot of the upper class girls also have UK, European, or US citizenship through their parents or Grandparents.

So for you African American guys that don’t the luxury of doing the second passport by looking up your Elis Island ancestors, just know what the options are.

Apparently you can get these right after marriage if that’s your thing.

Also it’s easy enough to find the right palms to grease and skip that jazz, if you know who to talk to.

If you’re interested in five flag theory and the like but the usual advice to find your Italian grandparent doesn’t work for you, consider the options.

Africa has many of the top growing economies in the world at this moment.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Atlanta Man - 07-29-2018

Quote: (07-28-2018 11:36 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Quote: (07-29-2016 07:30 PM)DimeBait Wrote:  

I agree. Once brothers, in mass, finally conceptualize just how valuable they are, our overall stock will rise. Personally, when I was knocking trailer trash and hood rats, I had low self esteem. All that changed when I focused on upping my inner game.

[Image: agree.gif]
I recently got plugged in to the high end private party scene in Miami, and I have noticed something-They invite me because I am cool in a very black way. I do not end my sentences with prepositions, nor to I sag my pants off my ass but I am undeniably black in my actions and how I carry myself- and people lie that kind of cool, it is its own currency. These parties are free with a 5 woman to every one man ratio with everything you could want gratis-and they let me in just to be cool and have a presence. Black American cool is in demand, it is undeniable.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 07-30-2018

Quote: (07-28-2018 05:36 PM)ballsyamog Wrote:  

@WIA, I’m doing both

Found a way to get organic and natural links, through blog commenting, .edu sites, offering scholarships to send powerful links to my money sites, looks more natural

For tougher keywords I also build PBNs, or have my VAs do them

If you want me to show you my process. Send me a PM

Scholarships? Nice. Do you then do an email list as well?

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - ballsyamog - 07-30-2018

@WIA

If you have let’s say $500, you can call universities and let them know that you want to offer a scholarship for a student.

Universities usually have a place on their sites with links to businesses, organizations that offer scholarships

I’m not quite sure what you mean by email lists

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 07-30-2018

Quote: (07-30-2018 01:45 PM)ballsyamog Wrote:  

@WIA

If you have let’s say $500, you can call universities and let them know that you want to offer a scholarship for a student.

Universities usually have a place on their sites with links to businesses, organizations that offer scholarships

I’m not quite sure what you mean by email lists

To win the prize, the people going to your site will need to sign up for an emailed.

Let's say I had a local plumber with a scholarship.
- I get the link from the edu
- the people that actually follow the link, will put their email in for the scholarship.
- now you send them periodic updates on the scholarship, along with a course on how to study effectively.

Either that's your course, or an affiliate offer.

Kill a few birds with one stone.

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - ballsyamog - 07-30-2018

@WIA

Yeah that’s a good idea, never really thought about it. Plus it’s a great way to consistently put that biz in front of potential students who would use the service, generating more leads and making you more money

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - kirdiesel - 07-31-2018

What is the correct response to "Sorry I only like tall, blonde haired, white guys?"

I have run into it a handful of times here in 'sometimes Nazi' Germany.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Fortis - 07-31-2018

They say this to you? Interesting. I'd probably just move on? Why bother trying to turn a 'no" into a "yes" when there are so many other women out there.

There are some chinese chicks who pull a similar thing on black dudes. They'll say something like "why are you pretending to be an American" or some slick shit like that.

You can chop them up verbally and teach them about themselves but you don't really stand to gain much by gaming one of those types of girls.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Iso - 07-31-2018

Quote: (07-23-2018 05:15 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

One thing I notice in keeping up with game these days is that nobody runs into the separate cars issue anymore.

It is that public transportation has gotten better?
Uber is everywhere?
You guys are all Netflix and chill?

I'd drive to my weekly spots, meet a cutie, but she drove too. We're ready to make things happen and she's got to figure out her car situation.

Good game, and she'll leave her husband at the bar, but she actually needs the car.

There are less clubs, people are less social, this is known.

But the car thing? It never comes up with the professional pickup artists or even in field reports.

The car thing is not mentioned much in field reports because it's not an issue that players run into anymore. Uber has completely taken over the night game. In my estimate, 90% of female groups are taking ubers to the bar. The men are also taken Uber's also. The threat of a DUI has made driving to the club a non-starter for any professional that enjoys the nightlife.

Archie, great podcast with Moma and Rudebwoy. You mentioned that Black men need to be aware of social contexts before approaching women. Can you elaborate on that? In your experience, What are the major obstacles that Black Men need to be on the lookout for before trying to game a woman? I've hung out around non-Black groups before and it always seems like I am missing some unwritten social rule. Are there any social norms that affect Black Men when we are hanging out with a group of White girls?