Roosh V Forum
Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options (/thread-44508.html)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 07-12-2018

Quote: (07-12-2018 01:18 PM)Not a Second Hander Wrote:  

Quote: (07-12-2018 06:56 AM)VisionsofGandhi Wrote:  

If even educated Africans don't seem to care about our history it's gonna be hard to make a diaspora member who is under constant psychological warfare to care about his own history.

If we wan't to solve the inferior complex we simply need to fix our economies, remove a significant part of foreign cultural input from our cultures. Began to create a African entertainment "bubble" , remove colonial languages and begin to see us self as superior.

There is no "psychological warfare" from the boogey white man or the media.

Simply? You can't "simply" fix African economies. The reason is not corrupt leaders and Europeans stealing our resources like every 50 year old armchair politician with no two cents to rub together postulates over his Guinness.

The reason is the fact that subsaharan Africans are the most backward people on earth bar none. Europeans, Middle easterners, Asians and Indians had thousands of years of nation and empire building under their belt. Empire meant law and order, a common language and culture that transcends the primitive human organizations of clans and tribes.

Outside of Northern Ethiopia, almost all of Africa was still clanish and tribal by the early 20th century. A prototypical equivalent would be the hundreds of Germanic tribal confederations during Roman times. Then imagine taking those tribes speaking different languages and trying to create a Germany out of them in the modern context. Not going to work.

There are simply no African countries in the true sense of the word. Just a bunch of boundaries drawn up by Europeans and posse of backward confused people who don't know whether to define themselves through a clan, tribe, ethnic group, country or race. That definition is very important for the human and especially male psyche which in its absence leads to all sorts of inferiority complexes. It also makes it impossible to work together with your fellow countryman. All great societies need some form of civic trust which doesn't and will not exist in Africa until ...

Either you remove clan, tribal, linguistic and ethnic affiliations by force until the nation and nationality considered the common good. Which no one will let u do in the 21st century unless you want to be bombed a la Libya.

Or you divide the continent into Yorubia, Habeshaland, Akanland, Shona Republic etc so that the tribal/ethnic mentality naturally becomes a civic nationalist one.

World War II's number one victim was Africa because Europeans were actually on track to civilize the continent . Another 50 years would have put Zimbabwe on par with Singapore and Ghana around Latvia.

You might think I'm overplaying the importance of this mentality but the difference between a clan/tribe mentality as opposed to a national mentality is like the difference between a 9 year old school kid and 25 year old man. Completely different levels of mental development.

It's easy to wax poetic about how great Africa is and that all we need is some pride when you are living in the USA and Sweden. Masturbate about how Europe and America were built by African resources lol can't believe Black Caesar actually believes that bull this is the definition of blue pill.

Think Africa is great? Go and live there. Very few of you guys would last a year. Think Africans are great? Go hire Africans and watch your business fail. Put your money where your mouth is.

My family owns a line of AirBnB luxury rental units in Addis which I handle remotely. Every single time we've experienced problems, the perpetrators were either locals, other Africans or Arabs. Never had any problems with Chinese or Europeans. Now I only reply to European and Chinese inquiries. This would have appalled my idealistic Uni self. I could list dozens of anecdotes like this but the bottom line is that the real world opens your eyes.

Europeans were fucking their sisters and bathing once a month up until 400 years ago, why do you think that period is called the dark ages. Don't get me started on homosexuality etc.
Do some research on the Moors in Europe.

Europeans like to put on a brave face of unity, that is usually for economic reasons but they are very clannish. I grew up in England, they think they are better than all the other European nations.
England looks down heavily on their neighbours, so much for a United Kingdom.

The other groups you mentioned, don't have civilizations as old as Africa. Not even close if the truth be known.

Europe is also made of different clans, look at a map after World War 1 and you will not recognize some of the countries. Even after World War 2 they cut up Europe like a piece of cake, communist countries on the right and non communist countries on the left.

Those same Europeans managed to get in a room over a 100 years ago and carve up Africa the same way.
https://www.dw.com/en/130-years-ago-carv...a-18278894

These countries are still enjoying the spoils today. I will be in Belgium next month enjoying their chocolates, which of course come from the Congo.

Speaking of the Congo, the wonderful device called the smartphone wouldn't be around if it wasn't for Coltan. Which as I am sure you know 80% of it comes from the Congo.

I met met some European recently who makes a fortune in Africa mining their resources. This guy of course is trying to paint a picture that the people love him and he does wonderful things for them by paying them a decent salary.
How generous of him, he is stealing their resources but acts like he is doing them a favour.
Look at the Chinese, don't get me started on them. Give it a few decades and they will be ruling one of those countries.

Maybe you should read a bit more on Imperialism and how the Euros raped and pillage Africa.

Any leader that resisted what shot in the back of the head.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pe..._in_Africa

Pretty long list is you ask me.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Black Caesar - 07-13-2018

Some of you here need to go read your Walter Rodney.

Today you can still buy chocolate hands in Belgium which just shows how sick those places are deep down.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - blck - 07-13-2018

Quote: (07-13-2018 04:13 AM)Black Caesar Wrote:  

Some of you here need to go read your Walter Rodney.

Today you can still buy chocolate hands in Belgium which just shows how sick those places are deep down.

I'm hope this don't mean what I think it means...

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - El Padrone - 07-13-2018

^ Common guys, this is the forum's sole GAME thread! Let's not ruin it.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Black Caesar - 07-13-2018

Part of Game is understanding politics and how that plays into people’s mental models and how they look at you.

Why you think there are so many randoms who wonder if black guys do well here or there or anywhere?

Anyways though.

Something I noticed messing with first generation African girls in the states: a lot of them got parents that are together but spend more time apart. Good example is a Naija girl I was seeing, her pops basically lived in Africa doing biz stuff and saw her a few times a year. They had a beasty house in the fine fine part of LA. Her moms wasn’t a kept woman per say but it was clear the family was well off and she didn’t really have to work.

I was always like “do you think your dad is getting play out there” and she would laugh and say it didn’t matter to her mom as long as the house was around and she got her allowance to spend how she wanted.

Now that I’m on the continent it’s pretty similar for the well off girls here but their parents are all jet set types heading to various places.

That’s the kind of set up I could see working for me in a long term situation.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - azulsombra - 07-13-2018

Quote: (07-13-2018 08:01 AM)Black Caesar Wrote:  

Part of Game is understanding politics and how that plays into people’s mental models and how they look at you.

Why you think there are so many randoms who wonder if black guys do well here or there or anywhere?

Anyways though.

Something I noticed messing with first generation African girls in the states: a lot of them got parents that are together but spend more time apart. Good example is a Naija girl I was seeing, her pops basically lived in Africa doing biz stuff and saw her a few times a year. They had a beasty house in the fine fine part of LA. Her moms wasn’t a kept woman per say but it was clear the family was well off and she didn’t really have to work.

I was always like “do you think your dad is getting play out there” and she would laugh and say it didn’t matter to her mom as long as the house was around and she got her allowance to spend how she wanted.

Now that I’m on the continent it’s pretty similar for the well off girls here but their parents are all jet set types heading to various places.

That’s the kind of set up I could see working for me in a long term situation.

I think a question just important to ask is "do you think mom is sitting at home like a 1950s housewife patiently waiting for dad to return and playing with a vibrator on dem lonely nights?"

In thirsty ass Los Angeles if she is attractive she is getting offers for dick thrown at her all the time and women are less likely to get caught. Desperate housewives and whatnot.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Bastard Sword - 07-13-2018

Quote: (07-12-2018 06:56 AM)VisionsofGandhi Wrote:  

If even educated Africans don't seem to care about our history it's gonna be hard to make a diaspora member who is under constant psychological warfare to care about his own history.

If we wan't to solve the inferior complex we simply need to fix our economies, remove a significant part of foreign cultural input from our cultures. Began to create a African entertainment "bubble" , remove colonial languages and begin to see us self as superior.

There is no "psychological warfare" from the boogey white man or the media.

Simply? You can't "simply" fix African economies. The reason is not corrupt leaders and Europeans stealing our resources like every 50 year old armchair politician with no two cents to rub together postulates over his Guinness.

The reason is the fact that subsaharan Africans are the most backward people on earth bar none. Europeans, Middle easterners, Asians and Indians had thousands of years of nation and empire building under their belt. Empire meant law and order, a common language and culture that transcends the primitive human organizations of clans and tribes.

Outside of Northern Ethiopia, almost all of Africa was still clanish and tribal by the early 20th century. A prototypical equivalent would be the hundreds of Germanic tribal confederations during Roman times. Then imagine taking those tribes speaking different languages and trying to create a Germany out of them in the modern context. Not going to work.

There are simply no African countries in the true sense of the word. Just a bunch of boundaries drawn up by Europeans and posse of backward confused people who don't know whether to define themselves through a clan, tribe, ethnic group, country or race. That definition is very important for the human and especially male psyche which in its absence leads to all sorts of inferiority complexes. It also makes it impossible to work together with your fellow countryman. All great societies need some form of civic trust which doesn't and will not exist in Africa until ...

Either you remove clan, tribal, linguistic and ethnic affiliations by force until the nation and nationality considered the common good. Which no one will let u do in the 21st century unless you want to be bombed a la Libya.

Or you divide the continent into Yorubia, Habeshaland, Akanland, Shona Republic etc so that the tribal/ethnic mentality naturally becomes a civic nationalist one.

World War II's number one victim was Africa because Europeans were actually on track to civilize the continent . Another 50 years would have put Zimbabwe on par with Singapore and Ghana around Latvia.

You might think I'm overplaying the importance of this mentality but the difference between a clan/tribe mentality as opposed to a national mentality is like the difference between a 9 year old school kid and 25 year old man. Completely different levels of mental development.

It's easy to wax poetic about how great Africa is and that all we need is some pride when you are living in the USA and Sweden. Masturbate about how Europe and America were built by African resources lol can't believe Black Caesar actually believes that bull this is the definition of blue pill.

Think Africa is great? Go and live there. Very few of you guys would last a year. Think Africans are great? Go hire Africans and watch your business fail. Put your money where your mouth is.

My family owns a line of AirBnB luxury rental units in Addis which I handle remotely. Every single time we've experienced problems, the perpetrators were either locals, other Africans or Arabs. Never had any problems with Chinese or Europeans. Now I only reply to European and Chinese inquiries. This would have appalled my idealistic Uni self. I could list dozens of anecdotes like this but the bottom line is that the real world opens your eyes.

Not black but this is bullshit that can be disproved with simple pictures. There have been many periods in history when Mali, Ethiopia, etc were variously some of the greatest and most advanced civilizations in the world. Black Africans should take pride in stuff like this in Mali:

[Image: a7kanikombole-023.jpg]

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Or this in Ethiopia:

[Image: Lalibela-House-of-Emmanuel.png]

[Image: photographies-d-art.jpg]

Or this in Niger:

[Image: Ancient-city-of-Djado.jpg]

Or this style of sculpture in Nigeria:

[Image: ife.jpg]

Or this architecture in Algeria (built by extremely dark-skinned Berbers)

[Image: 260px-Mzab_Gharda%C3%AFa.jpg]

None of these look like the work of "uncivilized" people at all.

On top of that barely any archaeology has been carried out in most of Africa -- we have vague knowledge of the Luba empire in the Congo, for example, but haven't had the chance to make any excavations there. The history of Africa is incredibly poorly known. At many points it was outright suppressed by colonizers like the British, who tried to attribute sites like Great Zimbabwe to the Phoenicians or the Arabs.

On top of that the black Kushites were out there building pyramids and conquering Egypt when Northern Europe had nothing remotely resembling civilization. Same goes for ancient Egypt -- which wasn't populated by black people, but still by very dark skinned Africans. Medieval Mali was richer and more scientifically advanced than most of Europe, which was ravaged by disease and religious warfare. There were many black people in the Islamic dynasties which conquered Spain and built wonders like the Alhambra and Alcazar Palace.

The doctrine that white Europeans have a superior civilization to people of color anywhere is bull shit -- their culture just hit its golden age very recently. There have been a multitude of periods in history where Europe was a war-torn, uncivilized hellhole, and various other parts of the world were in ascendance. There absolutely were times when black Africans were building superior civilizations and cultures to Europeans. Same goes for the Chinese, Indians, and Arabs/Turks, who colonized and subjugated Spain, Sicily/southern Italy, and the entirety of the Balkans.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - VisionsofGandhi - 07-13-2018

In other news, Recently i have been dreaming of fucking a Milf with a past drug problem, Any place you guys know of where i can find those precious rough cut diamonds?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - El Padrone - 07-13-2018

^ Don't do it Gandhi. For a million reasons it is useless even discussing. You will feel dirty, used, low value and all round nonsense. Besides, there are no "diamonds" in the wastelands of druggies. Just don't do it.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 07-13-2018

@Visions.

Red State America.

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - VisionsofGandhi - 07-13-2018

My dick craves drug - infused sex. The most exciting part is the feeling that i'm pumping a female entirely made for getting fucked and abused. It's a pretty irrational thing but i'm not good at controlling my vices.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 07-13-2018

Quote: (07-13-2018 01:47 PM)Bastard Sword Wrote:  

Not black but this is bullshit that can be disproved with simple pictures. There have been many periods in history when Mali, Ethiopia, etc were variously some of the greatest and most advanced civilizations in the world. Black Africans should take pride in stuff like this in Mali:

None of these look like the work of "uncivilized" people at all.

On top of that barely any archaeology has been carried out in most of Africa -- we have vague knowledge of the Luba empire in the Congo, for example, but haven't had the chance to make any excavations there. The history of Africa is incredibly poorly known. At many points it was outright suppressed by colonizers like the British, who tried to attribute sites like Great Zimbabwe to the Phoenicians or the Arabs.

On top of that the black Kushites were out there building pyramids and conquering Egypt when Northern Europe had nothing remotely resembling civilization. Same goes for ancient Egypt -- which wasn't populated by black people, but still by very dark skinned Africans. Medieval Mali was richer and more scientifically advanced than most of Europe, which was ravaged by disease and religious warfare. There were many black people in the Islamic dynasties which conquered Spain and built wonders like the Alhambra and Alcazar Palace.

The doctrine that white Europeans have a superior civilization to people of color anywhere is bull shit -- their culture just hit its golden age very recently. There have been a multitude of periods in history where Europe was a war-torn, uncivilized hellhole, and various other parts of the world were in ascendance. There absolutely were times when black Africans were building superior civilizations and cultures to Europeans. Same goes for the Chinese, Indians, and Arabs/Turks, who colonized and subjugated Spain, Sicily/southern Italy, and the entirety of the Balkans.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Fortis - 07-14-2018

Quote: (07-13-2018 09:45 PM)VisionsofGandhi Wrote:  

My dick craves drug - infused sex. The most exciting part is the feeling that i'm pumping a female entirely made for getting fucked and abused. It's a pretty irrational thing but i'm not good at controlling my vices.

No worries. I think we all have our cravings from time to time. I've currently been into chicks that a lot of dudes on this site might judge me for, but who gives a shit, right?

Petite Chinese chicks with tattoos and ridiculous, anime hair colors have recently been on the menu.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Black Caesar - 07-14-2018

Ya I enjoy ratchets often and every few I think I should stop but then reasons and some things they just do better.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Fortis - 07-14-2018

I never had a taste for ratchets. I got PTSD from dealing with those types most of my life.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - VisionsofGandhi - 07-14-2018

Ratchets seem to be nice in bed but every second i'm around i'm thinking about suicide

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Fortis - 07-15-2018

That's largely my issue as well. I never really vibed well with that type of girl. I tend to be a little too "clean."

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rotinz - 07-15-2018

You are undeniably a house nig. I don't buy into the we wuz kangz bullshit but I also don't believe all the eurocentric brainwashing. People need to understand the complexity of the world without instead of looking at things as black and white or else you'll turn into a coon like this guy.

Your whole post reads like an Uncle Ruckus monologue. The locals in Addis are definitely extremely retarded but the reason I chose to quote that part of your post is because it shows how someone with your mentality can be extremely toxic economically. It's one thing to have a racial bias but when you start effecting peoples finances and living situations that's when it becomes a real problem. The way you wrote that whole post I feel like your no different then those white people in the states that claim they will never rent to a black person, shit I bet you don't want to rent to black people in the states either.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 07-15-2018

Quote: (07-15-2018 03:03 PM)rotinz Wrote:  

You are undeniably a house nig. I don't buy into the we wuz kangz bullshit but I also don't believe all the eurocentric brainwashing. People need to understand the complexity of the world without instead of looking at things as black and white or else you'll turn into a coon like this guy.

Your whole post reads like an Uncle Ruckus monologue. The locals in Addis are definitely extremely retarded but the reason I chose to quote that part of your post is because it shows how someone with your mentality can be extremely toxic economically. It's one thing to have a racial bias but when you start effecting peoples finances and living situations that's when it becomes a real problem. The way you wrote that whole post I feel like your no different then those white people in the states that claim they will never rent to a black person, shit I bet you don't want to rent to black people in the states either.

Uncle Ruckus monologue.

HAHAHA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rotinz - 07-15-2018

Quote: (07-15-2018 03:40 PM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

Quote: (07-15-2018 03:03 PM)rotinz Wrote:  

Uncle Ruckus monologue.

HAHAHA

I imagine he wears something like this while you dances around his so called Chinese and European masters.

[Image: usher-ruckus120.jpg]

I'm not surprised it was an Ethiopian that said that shit. Some of the most delusional people you can meet.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 07-15-2018

Seems a lot of blacks have a very coonish stereotype for these horners.

Motherfuckers flood Kenya. The rich ones stunt in Nairobi while their countrymen eat dirt for dinner.

Sad.

TDK

Quote: (07-15-2018 03:58 PM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

Seems a lot of blacks have a very coonish stereotype for these horners.

Motherfuckers flood Kenya. The rich ones stunt in Nairobi while their countrymen eat dirt for dinner.

Sad.

TDK

You're saying East Africans look down on blacks? I've definitely seen it with Ethiopians, haven't really seen it with Somalians though.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - VisionsofGandhi - 07-15-2018

The reason why you didn't see it with Somalis is that we look down on everyone and everything including ourselves.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Black Caesar - 07-16-2018

Found that getting an IN socially is really the same wherever.

Be a mild novelty and leverage it a bit until you meet the connect you want. People want to hang around someone interesting enough to make them look interesting.

Spotting and having an answer for the “who is that” look will basically get you there.

Go out with a friend here. He knows some chick and she’s sort of in the group but not really. Of corse she’s asking about your boy because I’m clearly not from here but I also don’t look “out of place”

Ask for intros, that’s done, she knows someone who knows someone and now invites to other local things are offered.

For now everyone gets friend zoned but also know how well that turns out for me in the long run.

It’s not hard once you get there but it does take a bit of knowledge of the how and what.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 07-16-2018

Visions got banned, that was quick.

If you are reading this, hit me up on the blog.