Roosh V Forum
Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options (/thread-44508.html)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 06-26-2018

Quote: (06-26-2018 09:48 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Oldie but goodie,

Chick on Tinder asks

"Are you looking for sex or a relationship?"

What's your response?

One can say "Let's take it in stride." I think the dark knight had a good response regarding one of these responses...

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 06-26-2018

My overall take on the "do you just want to fuck me, or do you want a relationship"

is that the question is a classic female double bind. And that by asking it, she's attempting to take the "frame".

It doesn't matter how you answer if you accept that she is the decision maker

- I'm just tryna fuck - well i'm looking for a ltr
- I'm looking for a relationship - Well you're not good enough for a relationship, or She's just trying to fuck
- Some sort of hedge - "we'll see how it plays out"

All of those are accepting the fact that she is the decision maker.

So my play for any double bind - is to reject the premise and inject my own.

Today, I might say something like

"Only a woman that sees me as a possible husband would ask me that question, I'm flattered"

Just like how you can undercut the passive aggressive dude in her circle, or the AMOG trying to rip up your conversation by exposing their obvious sexual interest - "look homie, you need to holla at this chick, she's gorgeous, don't you think...*dude shuts the fuck up from being exposed too early"

You're trying to put her on the defensive, trying to get her to react to you, put her in your double bind.

That's always the goal with Game, make the chick react to you, put her on her toes.

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - ShotgunUppercuts - 06-26-2018

I never thought about that one. Definitely a headroller... to me at least.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Not a Second Hander - 06-27-2018

I used give girls the Pizza Hut analogy from an old game forum.

" My relationship to you is like my relationship to Pizza Hut. You're the Pizza. The coke is the sex. I go to Pizza Hut for pizza not for the coke. A drink would be nice but that not why I'm there. I'd come back for Pizza even without the coke but I'll also grab a coke from a vending machine on my way home. Gotta keep myself hydrated"

Maybe a tad verbose but it assures the girl that you like her, that you are not thirsty and that you can and will get sex somewhere else if she tries to pull strings with pussy rationing. Also a cool story to tell her friends I got mostly positive reactions with this line.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - coverdoc - 06-27-2018

Nice to see while the other half of the forum is literally cannibalizing itself, we are all full steam ahead over here.

So to piggy back off WIA tinder question, what's some of you guys favorite infield pick up lines? (Everyone has at least one)

My new favorite my boy taught me: When you get drink from waiter or bartender that you ordered, go over to girl. Excuse yourself and say" Hey didn't mean to interrupt, just wanted to say thanks for the drink. A lot of women these days just aren't chivalrous anymore"

It has a nice kill rate and damn good opener!

-CD

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Redcloud - 06-27-2018

Quote: (06-26-2018 10:27 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

or the AMOG trying to rip up your conversation by exposing their obvious sexual interest - "look homie, you need to holla at this chick, she's gorgeous, don't you think...*dude shuts the fuck up from being exposed too early"

Can you expound on this? I think I know what you're saying about exposing the guys intent to shut him down, but I'm not clear on how to execute.

That situation has come up for me, including when I'm out on the town with a girl, and guys are stepping to her when I hit the bathroom, or go to get another round. Have never really been clear on how to handle those situations gracefully.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - El Padrone - 06-27-2018

^ "I'm curious, so I thought to ask a woman, what is the single most important quality you look for in a man?" Used many years ago to great successes! That line led to one broad pushing me for a serious relationship! Another was "You look familiar" Use only if you can spin fantastical stories from pure bullshit!

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 06-28-2018

@RC.

99% of dudes want to sneak in the backdoor.

So if you get him to admit or deny his sexual interest in the girl when he's not ready, you neutralize him.

You can dig the hole pretty deep for him.

"I saw this girl and instantly knew she was cool."

"How long have you wanted her and didn't say anything?"

"That's kinda creepy/predatory bro"

If you really want to kill him, ask the girl if she thinks he's cute, and then proceed to go through this best qualities.

That suit must have cost a lot of money.
I bet you work out all the time.

Girls never like to know how the magic happens. (No one does, which is why she doesn't want you to watch her get ready)

Because friend zone guys, or AMOGS are weird about sexuality, because Western culture is weird about sexuality.

That is one huge advantage that African and Latin cultures have over Asian/European cultures. Sexuality is okay. In general, Latin and African cultures do a fair amount of dancing. Not everyone, not all of them, but dancing is a stylized expression of femininity and virility. So even before you start having sex, you are getting in touch with the lower body movements, rhythm, taking nonverbal cues, and leading a girl physically.

Guys that can really play situational/relative alpha, say what they want, and don't care much about the consequence. That's a true peacock strategy -

I have so much swag, that I can show the world my vulnerabilities, make myself a target, AND STILL WIN.

Most alpha male other guys and passive aggressive group members can't play the sub-communication game and are too pussy to put their cards on the table.

A new player would try embrace my label, but not know how to take back the frame.

All of that combines to handle AMOGs and haters.

I said it before, gay guys and the female war pig are much know difficult obstacles than the passive aggressive guy or the guy trying to compete.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 06-28-2018

Quote: (06-27-2018 06:19 PM)El Padrone Wrote:  

^ "I'm curious, so I thought to ask a woman, what is the single most important quality you look for in a man?" Used many years ago to great successes! That line led to one broad pushing me for a serious relationship! Another was "You look familiar" Use only if you can spin fantastical stories from pure bullshit!

This is a good one.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Noir - 06-28-2018

"I am not looking, I am open to auditions"

This usually works because it's cheeky and girls usually want to have the final word so it sets it up for banter.

I also have responded with "actually looking for pen pals" which is neither here or there. Some girls find it hilarious, some get pissed off but I love this line.

Quote: (06-27-2018 03:17 PM)coverdoc Wrote:  

So to piggy back off WIA tinder question, what's some of you guys favorite infield pick up lines? (Everyone has at least one)

I mainly have lines for shit tests and bantering, when girls try and give me shit.

The main 'opener' I have is "do you look at every guy like that or just me?"
"Like what?"
*pull a silly, sexy face with eye squint (1000 yard look) followed by a shit eating grin*

Another is the literal "what you drinking". When I am at the bar, I usually place myself next to the hottest woman and look over my shoulder, look at her and ask her what she is drinking. Head nod optional but good for breaking rapport.

If she hasn't ordered, I will just smile and be like cool - they usually think I might buy them a drink but I generally don't.
I will also tease them about choice of drink, depending...

- "that's cute"
- "oh I remember my first night out"
- "you look like a fun drinking buddy/great babysitter"
etc., you gotta suss out her vibe early.

The funny thing is with these ones, they will really put forth an effort in those 60 seconds if they think they can get one. I might buy them a shot or a drink, depending. I don't give a fuck about $5.

If she has already ordered, same MO but ask her 'is it any good?'.

You'd be amazed at how many women will pass their drink to you to try. Compliance test, boom.

Half the time, I will just leave them with a smile/hug and then revisit them later on. Something psychological about the revisit that makes it smooth.

As for outright openers, I will say any kind of shit.

Last couple of openers:

1)
In grocery store, go to get avocados and a hottie (8) is also there.

me: you stole the last good ones didn't you?
her: I hope so!
me: ah they're either too hard or too soft
her: I prefer them too soft
me: said no one ever

she laughs- could have rambled into swiss chard vs english spinach or looked at her basket and guessed what she is making or introduced myself etc. Instead I walked off, continuing on my original mission.

2)
In smoking area of club, girl walking past with a grandiose tattoo on her arm.
*gently grab her arm*
She looks at her arm and then looks at me, I am scanning her arm.

"What is this?" - breaking rapport
"Oh it's a tattoo of xyz in Hebrew"
"Nice, have a seat here."
"Oh ok."
*ramble about tattoo and segue into cultural conversation while touching her tattoos*

^^ This one was mighty strange, her friend came over, I thought it was her boyfriend. Massive guy. He offered me some MDMA but I passed. I felt like I cockblocked him and they were both really nice people. Went to buy smokes and he was telling me how this girl is into me.

I thought they were swingers or into that cuckoldry shit so I turned her into my wingwoman.
They have both been messaging me to party and do drugs since.

For openers, I prefer going off the cuff and bullshitting from there. It's natural, inquisitive and I still get a rush sometimes not knowing if the shit I am saying is gonna work or not. Always self-entertaining and situational.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - 456 - 06-28-2018

Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:

Guys that can really play situational/relative alpha, say what they want, and don't care much about the consequence. That's a true peacock strategy -

I have so much swag, that I can show the world my vulnerabilities, make myself a target, AND STILL WIN.

^-- this is the ultimate distillation of self-possession and "internal game" that can only be hard-won through experience. Recognizing, exposing, creating, playing on one's own and others' vulnerability, is the essence of communication, and probably of art and business and humanity writ large. Game tactics get relegated to the subconscious once this is your truth.

----

Quote:Noir Wrote:

...it's cheeky...

...girls usually want to have the final word...

...sets it up for banter...

^-- those clauses tap right into the essence of tease / flirt / put her on the defensive, so much so that I've edited out the context. Guys struggling in keeping convos going would do well to keep those in mind.

"Like what?"
*pull a silly, sexy face with eye squint (1000 yard look) followed by a shit eating grin*

^-- baiting a girl into asking you to impersonate her is always great - however you get her there. Acting chops and sillyness and puts her in the defensive.

Half the time, I will just leave them with a smile/hug and then revisit them later on. Something psychological about the revisit that makes it smooth.

^-- agreed -- half of those half the times, I may not even revisit if there's more talent out there. Part in parcel with not asking for name or number until we've connected so hard and essentially already had the isolated hang / instadate / made plans. Let her invest and remind us we don't know first names yet even though we've been on a whirlwind of emotions and in a bubble.

Last couple of openers:

For openers, I prefer going off the cuff and bullshitting from there. It's natural, inquisitive and I still get a rush sometimes not knowing if the shit I am saying is gonna work or not. Always self-entertaining and situational.

^-- exactly -- anything that's coming from the place of opening up her human side (as WIA says), setting up banter and leaving it on her to 'defend', will get her talking, and then you just have your 'innuendo potential' scanner on as Noir clearly does "hard or soft" "said noone ever!"

----

WIA and Noir have an incredible knack for DISTILLING the mindset of someone who's past the idea of "reading for solutions".

Essentially it's the "x-ray vision" glasses that become CONVERGED with who you really are as a person.

Connect to everyone on their level, or above/below if you feel like it. It's very much like music, going "out" to come back "in" (harmonically), creating dissonance and resolution, call and response, hitting people in their emotional gut, creating story / narrative / frame / texture. Playing with references and surprises.

Approaches have to be self-amused outcome-independent fuckaround-ery or else what is it but a needy imposition?

----

I think an evening of 10 approaches following the wisdom in these recent posts would have as much success as 100 "shotgunned" approaches for sure. And that ratio grows exponentially as one gains experience and self-understanding.

I will say, living in a large city may be somewhat of a pre-req for all of this. (I'm speaking to the offline world here)

Let's talk beach game.

Three scenarios
Swimming nearby
Tanning
Boardwalk

How do you handle them?

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Noir - 06-28-2018

The only guys running beach game should be the ones who are in shape, tanned and look good on the beach i.e. memorable. The guys that girls have been checking out pretending they're not.

Props work well here. Ball? Kick it to them. Racquets? My partner doesn't wanna play, you keen -> banter your way in.

Tanning:

"Hey do you mind keeping an eye on my stuff?"
- leave some stuff with her
- keep an eye
- come back from swim and be amazed she didn't steal your stuff -> tell a story about something similar etc.
(compliance test)

Every chump is asking chicks to rub lotion on their persian carpet child backs.

Swimming is a bit more difficult on the surface so just open with some banter and fun vibes:

"I heard some kid say he just pissed in that area, you may come this way, I am the piss patrol. I hope you're not doing the same"
"Are you a lifeguard? No? That's fine we can still be friends." -> splash water "A lifeguard would know what to do in this situation". Find the fine line between being annoying and funny.

If you have props, start throwing shit at her with a smile and be inviting.

Boardwalk is your generic day game place where people are approached by guys giving out flyers and shit. Props can make it easy but honestly, just run day game as per regular.

- double take "wow you look just like xyz"
- "looking for a good ice cream, you know where I can find a good pistachio?" -> "no? you a vanilla girl? oh well, lets go"

etc.

tanning: compliance test because they ain't moving and your return is easy because it's that fake trust

swimming: they are moving but still around so be funny and bring them into your vibe; hard when alone

boardwalk: any kind of sales/day game approach, bust their frame and suck them into yours.

@WIA when do we get our grades back?

Quote: (06-28-2018 01:02 PM)Noir Wrote:  

Some of these would fit my style.

For me the game goes past the opener though.

Swimming - How do you get them out of the water?
Tanning - How do you get her off the sand?
Boardwalk - where is she going to, where is she coming from?

True Yardies that prey on Americans in Jamaica and get remittances for the rest of year - that's a documentary that needs to happen, lol

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Investment Bro - 06-28-2018

Quote: (06-28-2018 08:46 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Tourist trap where I'm at, so I've been working this angle hard the last couple months. I mainly run this on the 18-24 range.

Disclaimer: Have a beachfront condo/area on lock so logistics are tight.

Noir made a great point about the props. I always keep one of those nerf footballs on me. If I see some chicks in the water, I'll single one out, smile at her, and lob it her way. If she catches it, or misses it, I'll give her some shit.

Either way, she's getting reeled in and doesn't even know it. If she's digging it, I'll slide up, teach her how to work the spiral. Sometimes, when they're not looking I'll just lift em up, and dunk them in the drink.

Those that respond well to being dunked are always game on. If she's being equally playful, i'll sling her across my shoulders and carry her out of the water to my stuff.

After that, it's all just a matter of letting normal game do the talking, our legs do the walking, and my meat do the rocking.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 07-02-2018

How you guys handling this heatwave?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Ogunn - 07-02-2018

Quote: (06-28-2018 09:46 AM)Noir Wrote:  

"I am not looking, I am open to auditions"

This usually works because it's cheeky and girls usually want to have the final word so it sets it up for banter.

I also have responded with "actually looking for pen pals" which is neither here or there. Some girls find it hilarious, some get pissed off but I love this line.

Quote: (06-27-2018 03:17 PM)coverdoc Wrote:  

I mainly have lines for shit tests and bantering, when girls try and give me shit.

"Like what?"

Another is the literal "what you drinking". When I am at the bar, I usually place myself next to the hottest woman and look over my shoulder, look at her and ask her what she is drinking. Head nod optional but good for breaking rapport.

If she hasn't ordered, I will just smile and be like cool - they usually think I might buy them a drink but I generally don't.
I will also tease them about choice of drink, depending...

- "that's cute"
- "oh I remember my first night out"
- "you look like a fun drinking buddy/great babysitter"
etc., you gotta suss out her vibe early.

The funny thing is with these ones, they will really put forth an effort in those 60 seconds if they think they can get one. I might buy them a shot or a drink, depending. I don't give a fuck about $5.

If she has already ordered, same MO but ask her 'is it any good?'.

You'd be amazed at how many women will pass their drink to you to try. Compliance test, boom.

Last couple of openers:

1)
In grocery store, go to get avocados and a hottie (8) is also there.

her: I hope so!
me: ah they're either too hard or too soft
her: I prefer them too soft
me: said no one ever

she laughs- could have rambled into swiss chard vs english spinach or looked at her basket and guessed what she is making or introduced myself etc. Instead I walked off, continuing on my original mission.

2)
In smoking area of club, girl walking past with a grandiose tattoo on her arm.
*gently grab her arm*
She looks at her arm and then looks at me, I am scanning her arm.

"What is this?" - breaking rapport
"Oh it's a tattoo of xyz in Hebrew"
"Nice, have a seat here."
"Oh ok."
*ramble about tattoo and segue into cultural conversation while touching her tattoos*

^^ This one was mighty strange, her friend came over, I thought it was her boyfriend. Massive guy. He offered me some MDMA but I passed. I felt like I cockblocked him and they were both really nice people. Went to buy smokes and he was telling me how this girl is into me.

I thought they were swingers or into that cuckoldry shit so I turned her into my wingwoman.
They have both been messaging me to party and do drugs since.

Good stuff Noir.

I will be plagiarizing the shit outta this post!!!

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - kirdiesel - 07-02-2018

Since I was in NYC I finally took some time out to take some brand new pictures for Tinder. I was kind of waiting to go back home and take some VERY all American style pictures to put on there. I wanted these types of pictures to separate me from the Africans on there and increase my exotic factor.

I just decided to use a tripod and my iPhone plus and go to town.

I am not crazy about the pictures but am satisfied and hope these pictures can give me power shift i need to move from night game to more efficient online game. Eventually I want to shell out for a professional photog and start really working on my body which is my best feature.

I also ended up meeting Mace which was a pleasure as well!

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - floridaboiii - 07-02-2018

about a month later...

yesterday sugar mama sent me a message telling me she saw I still have tinder with a sad face.

Today she told me she loves me.

Bruh...

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 07-03-2018

@KD.

Empire State Building?
Statue of liberty?
Bull on Wall Street?
Yankee Stadium?

Or you playing cee lo on the ave?
Smoking a blunt outside of a bodega?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Noir - 07-03-2018

Quote: (06-28-2018 08:46 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (06-28-2018 01:02 PM)Noir Wrote:  

Some of these would fit my style.

For me the game goes past the opener though.

Tanning - How do you get her off the sand?
Boardwalk - where is she going to, where is she coming from?

True Yardies that prey on Americans in Jamaica and get remittances for the rest of year - that's a documentary that needs to happen, lol

WIA

It's pretty standard man, you basically drop some bait, compliance tests, build trust and then bounce them from water/sand/wherever they are going.

Let's check out x y z.

It's binary on the beach, they're either attracted to you or not because they can see your body and your sex appeal is evident. It's literally just day game with less sexual mystery because you're in swimwear.

Go get ice cream, get a iced coffee, instadate that shit.

Otherwise, if you are confident that you were memorable, standard number close and see them later on.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - the high - 07-03-2018

Random question to you guys:

Take two average guys with near identical stats (height, race, etc.) with one exception, and place them in a foreign country where English isn't widely spoken (Columbia, Japan, Russia, China etc.). Who will do better if:

-one of the guys has near native level fluency in said country's language but average to below average game
-the other guy only knows maybe a few phrases and greetings in said country's language but has a high level of game.

?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 07-03-2018

Quote: (07-03-2018 04:50 PM)the high Wrote:  

Random question to you guys:

Take two average guys with near identical stats (height, race, etc.) with one exception, and place them in a foreign country where English isn't widely spoken (Columbia, Japan, Russia, China etc.). Who will do better if:

-one of the guys has near native level fluency in said country's language but average to below average game
-the other guy only knows maybe a few phrases and greetings in said country's language but has a high level of game.

?

Night Game
- language guy loses, no language guy wins

Day Game
- language guy wins, no language guy loses

Language guy with just some good game structure, would probably beat out Game guy @ night.

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Black Caesar - 07-04-2018

Possibly unpopular opinion:

You’ll get way more chicks by improving your mindset and mental frameworks in the right way than working on any other Game technique.

In other news I’m bout to quit Amerikkka and go full expat AMA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 07-04-2018

Quote: (07-04-2018 03:42 AM)Black Caesar Wrote:  

Possibly unpopular opinion:

You’ll get way more chicks by improving your mindset and mental frameworks in the right way than working on any other Game technique.

In other news I’m bout to quit Amerikkka and go full expat AMA

They go hand in hand.

Plenty of "alphas" on the rest of this forum with an "improved" mindset, but no actionable plan.

And mindset + tactics/strategy/structure means nothing unless you go out there and run some game.

WIA