Roosh V Forum
Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options (/thread-44508.html)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - VisionsofGandhi - 06-11-2018

I understand were you're coming from but no pussy worth that much trouble

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 06-11-2018

Quote: (06-11-2018 11:23 AM)MaceTyrell Wrote:  

Almost halfway through the year. How is life treating you gents, both with notches and life overall?

I’m four in, but I’m tired of online. It’s done wonders for improving my frame, but not my game. Want some IRL-acquired notches for the remainder of the year, and will treat online hyper passively.

I have been very lazy this year but stumbled into four lizards. Blown out a 5th one just on sheer lack of effort, sucked her tiddies though but she was at the red lights that evening and I wasn't willing to run them either..

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - the high - 06-11-2018

Quote: (05-26-2018 02:34 PM)Joga Bonito Wrote:  

Just booked Tokyo for late summer? Anyone been?

Japan is a go for Black men but expect some dirty looks from some of the older generation for pulling. And the language barrier is an obstacle (I'm between beginner and intermediate fluency)

I'm more than likely planning on going again at the end of the year.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 06-11-2018

Quote: (06-10-2018 07:53 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

I'm not surprised, to be honest about the Jamaican student thing. If you're from an island and running hardline game like that, you're fishing with dynamite in a place like China. The local guys generally don't know how to stimulate emotions in the way that foreigners might. That tends to short curcuit females as we know. You can have large bankroll and be top of the pecking order in China but then a foreigner with extremely strong game (like a Jamaican) could snatch your girl from you since he's going right under your wallet and hitting your girl with gina tingles, as Roissy used to say.

At the core, china is still quite conservative so you have to take that into account while running game. It's better to tone your game down a bit in public (and in private) and get your bangs and taper off into the shadows.

Either way, that was a good laugh, ha!

Rudebwoy: agreed, They're very much more money oriented. That is not the issue, the issue is just that they see the money discussion as a way of Amogging you. it's not like me, you, WIA and Moma sitting down and talking about ways to make money. That'd be a pretty positive and interesting conversation. Regardless of who makes money between the 4 of us, we would not be trying to shame the guy making the least between the 4 of us. You get what I'm saying?

With a local dude, it's more akin to a computer algorithm playing itself out:

"I'm going to find out how much money you and your father make so that I can put you in this mental hierarchy I have. if you do not fit this hierarchy in my mind, then I'm not sure what to do with you. if you artfully skirt my questions I will try to imply that you don't have anything."

It's often a play for them to make you (the outsider) look bad in a social situation--even if they invite you to talk to them!

It's quite Machiavellian and some dudes get uncomfortable when I tell them that this is just a part of the local culture.

I've checked a few dudes on it, but it generally puts me in the mindset of "Me vs. them" while I'm out. I still have a good time but I'm wary of locals if I don't know 'em.

Spot on, that conversation with the four of us would be epic.

The last show we did with Archie was the best one yet, in my humble opinion.

We would love to have you on?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Black Caesar - 06-11-2018

Sorry bruhs I never check my blog comments so there's stuff sitting in there from a few months back that I just got through.

Prolly gonna do another write up on Paris for my June post but gotta tear up the A a bit first.

On the Tokyo thing.... here's some of my time there: http://caesarisblack.com/long-lines-in-tokyo/

Also my Pros and Cons post here: http://caesarisblack.com/tokyo-pros-and-cons/

Quote:Quote:

Pros

Indoor smokes at clubs and a lot of bars.

Fly shopping districts. High-end and low-end. Copped some good stuff for rolling out backdoors in the early morning on the low.

7am close times. Not everywhere, but plenty of stuff to get in to past sunup.

Zen gardens. Self explanatory for when you need a break from trafficking international.

Fresh fish.

Transit system on point.

Curious locals.

Fine mixed chicks when you can find them. Don’t ask where I found them because I won’t be telling.

Fine locals.

Style and swag. Stole enough ideas to last me through the winter here stateside. Street and business too. The suits the worker drones rock are all good except they’re universally missing a square to round things out. Easy fix. Pinstripes are coming in to my winter wardrobe for sure.

Working girls. Check.

Cons

Can’t think of any.

There was Bad English all around. Which I’m fine with, my Japanese is worse. I’m a quick learner though so I picked up a few phrases. You don’t need any language skills to chop it up if you know what you’re doing.

Look for Tokyo to be back in the headlines soon enough.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - jordypip23 - 06-11-2018

Speaking of Japan, here's that Famous Dex - Japan. One of the hottest new trap tunes out really.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - coverdoc - 06-12-2018

Quote: (06-11-2018 11:23 AM)MaceTyrell Wrote:  

Almost halfway through the year. How is life treating you gents, both with notches and life overall?

I’m four in, but I’m tired of online. It’s done wonders for improving my frame, but not my game. Want some IRL-acquired notches for the remainder of the year, and will treat online hyper passively.

18, mostly from online: 2 from IG, 6 from tinder, 7 from SA, 1 from night game, 2 from day game. Could have been more, but my assholeness has been super high the last few months so I lost out on some quality bangs.

I had considered hitting Tokyo after Barcelona, but Asian girls just don't do it for me.

Berlin write up coming soon, just been lazy.

-CD

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - kirdiesel - 06-12-2018

After a hiatus I'm trying to get my shit together to come back to the game a little bit. I got ZERO new bangs for 2018

I did get a makeout and pull from a bar in Breda, Netherlands over the weekend. I walked her home but couldn't get her to let me come upstairs.

My logistics were screwed too due to it being an impromptu trip.

Dutch girls have the best asses in Europe I have seen so far. Tits are non existent on these girls but man do they have ass and thighs. This is coming from a guy who isnt even an ass man.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 06-12-2018

Why the hiatus?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - kirdiesel - 06-12-2018

Quote: (06-12-2018 04:29 PM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

Why the hiatus?

Mini-LTR.. which I did learn some important things about myself from.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 06-12-2018

London's first male nail bar opens in Peckham
London's first nail bar for men has opened at a pub in Peckham.

It's a pop-up but the owner hopes it will take off as the male grooming industry continues to grow in the capital.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england...in-peckham

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - MaceTyrell - 06-12-2018

Dutch girls have great asses, can confirm from Amsterdam trip.

Japan is a go for black men? Have been thinking of wanting to spend a 2 weeks there in early 2020.

Plus there’s my interest in going to Mexico...

Gents, how much should I start “saving” a year, for a travel fund? Thinking as much as 10% of my salary...

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 06-12-2018

Quote: (06-12-2018 06:46 PM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

London's first male nail bar opens in Peckham
London's first nail bar for men has opened at a pub in Peckham.

It's a pop-up but the owner hopes it will take off as the male grooming industry continues to grow in the capital.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england...in-peckham

What the hell.

Love the way this gets a mention on mainstream media.

What is going on in London?

Something in the water.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 06-13-2018

Rudebwoy,

I’ve divested myself from this society. I barely consume any mainstream media and most of my friends are outsiders.

This shit is heavy mind control that has the majority of the population under its control.

TDK

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Supreme4ever - 06-13-2018

I have a soft spot for Dutch women, you are correct about nice butts but their attitude is just Supreme.

Mexico is ok for easy bangs but I will look into Columbia. Money goes just as far and the Exotic Factor or increased x2

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - kirdiesel - 06-13-2018

Quote: (06-13-2018 05:43 AM)Supreme4ever Wrote:  

I have a soft spot for Dutch women, you are correct about nice butts but their attitude is just Supreme.

Mexico is ok for easy bangs but I will look into Columbia. Money goes just as far and the Exotic Factor or increased x2

Found their attitude pretty decent so far. I haven't approached tons of them but ok so far.

IN COUNTRY German girls on the other hand. Ugh

Another American brother I knew for 5 years or so just left Germany due to the situation here.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 06-13-2018

Quote: (06-13-2018 06:55 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Found their attitude pretty decent so far. I haven't approached tons of them but ok so far.

Another American brother I knew for 5 years or so just left Germany due to the situation here.

Whats the situation there?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - BasketBounce - 06-13-2018

The Dutch thickness is real! All that biking...they don’t mess around. Had a mini-LTR w/ a dutch exchange student here in the states a few months back, shit was A-1.

My experiences with these international chicks make me way less impressed with American chicks, I think it has helped my game.

Edit: Also international girls enjoy taking dance classes and sightseeing. Now I have this vision in my head where I settle in a place like Las Vegas or New Orleans. Centrally located.

Meet tourists while daydrinking, offer to show them around the city, invite them to an afterparty. Would be so easy to rack up flags like this!

Having a good instagram page would make pipelining even easier!

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - 456 - 06-13-2018

[WIA podcast ready yet??]

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 06-13-2018

It continues to blow my mind that German girls are not where it's at. I know so many GIs that swear by them

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - jackflag - 06-13-2018

Quote: (06-08-2018 02:35 PM)coverdoc Wrote:  

Tips:
-If you want locals, stay away from las ramblas and other tourist spots. Lots of Africans who look like you there that bitches will place you in that category.
-If you don't give a shit about locals or whoever and just want to get your dick wet, stay where ever is cheapest, game tourist ( you can tell) hit up nightclubs, download tinder, buy boost and be cocky confident.
-I found spanish men to be a little short and beta. They won't cockblock and most of the spanish women/local women who live there are tired of the guys being push overs, be the opposite.
-Know some spanish, most of these hoes speak some english, but it helps facilitate process if your Spanish is at least basic.
-Food was meh, tapas are good, drinks are expensive as fuck so be aware(opium it's 16 euros per watered down ass drink)

Racism:
I didn't find spanish people to be racist at all. Actually the opposite. Almost every girl I approached ask me where I was from and would get super excited when i said the states. Doesnt' mean they fucked or even came out, just excited lol. Most ask why you are there. Listen to me and listen good: LIE AND TELL THESE BITCHES YOU ARE STAYING FOR 6 MONTHS. Even if it's your last night. Surprisingly, I found tourist turned on more by me saying I lived in Barcelona. Go figure!
Older Spanish people outside tourist area were cool as shit. I definitely got lots of funny looks though as people couldn't figure out why this getta(spainish term for gringos) had on a spanish northface jacket, iphone 8 but eating in local joint.

All in all, spain is good for brothers who aren't afraid to approach. Your exoticism won't be as high as in Mexico or EE so don't go expecting to pull because you are black. You'll be disappointed. Also, Barcelona is fucking expensive. Be warned.

That's it brothers, Berlin up next!

-CD

Eagerly waiting like

[Image: costanza-answering-machine.gif]

Amazing writeup, can't wait for Berlin

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Fortis - 06-13-2018

Quote: (06-13-2018 02:39 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

It continues to blow my mind that German girls are not where it's at. I know so many GIs that swear by them

Is it necessarily the case that Germany ain't hot anymore, or is it that the place got played out? It happens. That's starting to happen with a lot of white guys and SEA. They hit a critical mass of easy lays and now a lot of the bangs are being filched off by wealthy Koreans and Japanese who have wised up to the game and are flooding these locales.

I know that Germany has migrants and I'm certain that many migrants ape American/western-black swag. They sure do in China. I be meeting Africans trying to convince me they're from NY and I'm like, "bruh!" [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Can't expect things to stay easy forever if you don't evolve your approach. Not saying this to knock the men in this thread, but if you're hitting up tried and true spots and expecting stuff to be like new......

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - kirdiesel - 06-13-2018

Quote: (06-13-2018 02:39 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I have also heard the same... now I believe theres a reason behind this:

All these GIs stay in their general areas around the base where the girls KNOW they are Americans. There is a situation here which i previously mentioned where girls will think you are an immigrant from Africa until you open your mouth. Which means that initial attraction is most likely out the door from the jump. As soon as you say you are American its a whole nother ball game.

I have been here almost 8 years and I have met 1 guy from the forces in this city or any other city (I have not been in the cities near the Armed Forces Bases) These guys STAY in the areas around the base and go to clubs where German girls know they are KNOWN to be in.

Group dynamic... These guys work and live together and can team up and bring German girls into an AMERICAN state of mind. German girls tend be slightly more conservative and less wild around other germans. If you got a team of like 3 American guys and get her and her friends all speaking English it changes the attraction and mindset of these girls. Thus making them more likely to hookup.

Put all of these things together and you got a recipe for a win.

This is why Tinder/online game/day game with a real AMERICAN flavor to it, is going to be my strategy moving forward and is my recommendation for any American black guy coming to game in Germany. You even got Africans here saying they are from the US!

Overall nightgame is going to be useless and inefficient unless you have power in numbers and dynamic and even then you might have problems with bouncers to get in clubs.

Been saying this forever but I want to drop another sheet on this place but I want to collect lots of data before I make judgements and assumptions.

Quote: (06-13-2018 07:29 AM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

Quote: (06-13-2018 06:55 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Whats the situation there?

He struggled so much with chicks he ended up divulging into P4P sometimes, he actually said "fuck German bitches" to me, problems with work culture, low salary even with a masters degree and he never managed to learn the language. His confidence was shot and he threw in the towel.

I have fared a bit better but not by leaps and bounds.

I am curious about Coverdoc's experience in Berlin but that place is ALOT more international and liberal. I hear constantly that its not the REAL Germany but I haven't gamed there enough to put my 2 cents on it.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - coverdoc - 06-13-2018

All righty let's jump right in for round 2.

As promised here is my long awaited Berling right up.

Backdrop: I had super high expectations going into Berlin. It's been my favorite city in Europe since Coverdoc's famous winter adventures there back in 2015. I have to say that back then I was a much different person than who I am today game and personality wise. Since my time there I have fucked many more women, much much hotter than during my time there..My abundance mentality has gone through the roof, so have my standards and my confidence/cockiness. I stayed for 4 days, suppose to be for 8.

Interlude 1: Last year I was in South America and met a pretty fine fucking german girl from a small town in southern Germany during day game at a local park. Bitch was built like a stripper and was a virgin, of course, I opened her, smashed her 2 weeks later and then she flew out to see me after stalking my IG and realizing I had other hoes. I found her personality boring as fuck and she had this cockiness to her or rather a nothing impresses me attitude that lead me to almost kicking her out of my place twice. Eventually, I broke it off with her as I had too many plates in my rotation to deal with a boring bitch no matter how hot she was.

I drop this story above not only to brag on myself and fuel my narcissism but to give insight into where my perspective was in regards to women before hitting Berlin summer. Without further adieu:

I did no pre-gaming going into Berlin this time. Like I stated in my Barcelona post, I was burned out from gaming my life away in Mexico. I probably wouldn't have even hit Europe this trip, but my friend never went overseas and I wanted him to taste the sweet nectar that beholds a Black American man who travels.

I hit Kirdiseal over PM to stop over in Koln to run some game with him, but I guess he was too busy chasing fat german 5s to hit back.

We hit Berlin on a Monday straight from Barcelona. Since 2015 the rates on Airbnb have gone through the roof, but I'm a proponent that location doesn't really matter to game so I said fuck it and booked us a spot in Prenzlauer Berg.

Day game:

From the moment we got on the plane, I felt looks from a few German honeys. One I opened waiting to board the plane telling the bitch she had mad swag for wearing blue socks and reeboks (I was lying) she loved it and chatted me up, I told her let's chat later and I took my seat on the plane. Later when we landed she was eyeing me so I walked right over and told her give me her IG, She looked kind of shocked as I did this in front of everybody, but I don't give a fuck and she complied saying she'd hit me up to smoke and chill. Yeah that bitch kept waiting, as I wasn't in the mood to hang out with boring 6s so I left her DM she sent me later that day on read.

We hit the Airbnb and it was dusty as fuck, unfortunately, I'm highly allergic to dust so it threw me into a frenzy. Anyway, meet up with a forum member who was a fan of my winter adventures, cool dude who we grabbed a beer with and had big aspirations for Berlin. He watched my boy run some game on these Greece hoes and split to handle some business. My boy was loving Berlin as he was getting more reception from the women than in Spain. He was opening chicks with ease and getting digits/IG handles. They didn't lead to shit though.

I on the other hand, sadly found myself utterly fucking disappointed. I don't know what the fuck happened but I found most of the women to have very rough/boring and or dirty faces. I knew Berlin was hipster as fuck, but I don't remember such a dirtiness and dryness to them. We opened some decent looking chicks only to find out they were from turkey and boring as fuck too. My boy kept wanting to game them, but I could read the body language that the hoes weren't about shit so pulled him away.

I found that most if not all the women I opened to have this German cockiness to them that in the past I found as a challenge, but this time around I found extremely fucking boring and played out. It's like working hard to crack open a clam only for it to be mud inside. They all reminded me of the virgin German girl previously mentioned. I was not putting up with that shit, especially after being in L. American where the women are so passionate, emotional and fun.

Overall I found the actual white german chicks, a let down. A few cuties, but honestly played out boring faces that look like they took Tyson blows to the chin or just basic dirty hipsters. I got checked out a lot where I went, like a lot that even my boy commented on it. I didn't give a fuck and was ready to go after my second day there.

BUT THIS COVERDOC HERE SO YOU KNOW I SMASHED A FEW SLUTS FOR THE STORY, one of them solid fucking baddie. Let's go!!

I ran day game on a Turkish chick with a nice ass, but nothing to ring the bell about. I thought she was latina, but she told me she's from Izmir doing a student exchange. She was pretty funny and laughed at all my jokes so I knew she was ready to go. Her personality was refreshing although her face a 6. Below my standards, but fuck it. We met for drinks another day. She wanted to meet near her, at a spot called Monkey Bar. Bitch please! [Image: dodgy.gif] I told her she needs to come to a bar 5 mins from my place and she complied. Ran standard game on her at the bar and she was having the time of her life. Told me about boring german dudes and blah blah blah. I went to bar to grab some napkins and got opened by some older german hoes. I flirted with them for a little to let my date get riled up. Came back and she was ready to go. We made out, I told her to walk me home because i get scared of hipsters at night. She laughed and complied. We came back and sat in the kitchen talking and drinking tap water. I whispered sweet nothings in her ear like I was Usher and promised we'd go watch Black Panther together Saturday. She was smitten. I then popped it off made her give me a blow job right there in the kitchen. Took her to the bedroom, and got the bang. Her ass was nice and soft, like all these middle eastern hoes(turkey's in Europe though lol). Told her to be my sugar mama and buy me a döner. She did.

Funny story, inside kebab place the owner was making jokes, asking girl in Turkish if I was Africano. She said Americano and that nigga went fucking apeshit. Started yelling number one. I said dude WTF and he said America is number one racist country, fuck trump and all this other noise. I was post nut and frankly didn't give a fuck. I thought him and his Turkish buddies were going to jump me, but he was a cool after I looked him in his eyes and said Ist mir egal (I don't care in German) Anyway she catches metro home with a big ass smile on her face, not knowing she'd never be seeing me again. She hit me up a few days about watching the movie, then later tried to call me. Yeah bitch good luck in Turkey!

Night game: Didn't hit any nightclubs or bars besides my dates and grabbing beer with forum members. Sorry [Image: eatpuss.gif]

Online Game:
At this point I was running tinder game as well and matched with a plethora of women. Like I stated in previous post, Germans and other hipster bitches really really love my look and personality. I was getting about 3 matches a day just using normal tinder and 10+ matches a day, using Tinder boost, but I had about 20 girls like me who I didn't reciprocate a swipe(tinder gold feature let's you see who likes you before you swipe on them) Anyway of the women I did match, most were again cocky and boring. Lots wanted to do shit like go to the park during the day,(Berlin is hot and humid during the summer so that was a fuck no) get coffee(fuck nope!) or talk more before meeting up. (Bitch i'm not Dr. Phil) so I was nexting hoes without a care.

Ontop my next bang. this was the pride and joy of my trip. Solid 7.5-8 bitch from Iran with a fat fucking ass. Bitch was built like an IG model and I was in love. Not real love, but damn damn damn I would have added her to my roster if I didn't hate Germany at this point. Matched with her on Tinder and ran that famous Coverdoc tinder template. She was trying to be sassy at first, so I told her to "fuck off with that attitude shit." She loved it. Bitch was into trap music and kept asking me about Migos, Future and others. I knew it was game time.

-Shouts out to Fury as we met up with him a few hours before my date. Cool dude, but sadly didn't get to run game with him. Anyway, him and my boy go out since I have my date lined up. She meets up a bar close to my place, and of course because she's pushing hot status, I'm purposely late. I show up and BITCH LOOKS LIKE FUCKING YOUNG SADE! (That's a singer from south africa for you young heads)

[Image: wb2.gif]

I was happy as fuck to take a break from seeing all these boring faced german hoes.

Anyway we greet and she's standoffish at first, but I have the scent of blood so I feel her out. Use my usual, I can tell you about yourself line. and she relaxes some. I then bring on the asshole game to level 10. Pushing her away from me on the couch, telling her that her foundation is off, that she's a wannabe IG model and then I relax some. I then pull her in for the kiss and she loves it. I start biting on her and she's all over me. I knew she wasn't quite ready yet so we have another drink and I bring out my secret weapon for these trap music loving non-black hoes. I start talking to her in my Southern USA accent. She loves it and tells me "We can def kick it more if you keep things gucci" I bust out laughing and tell her we stop using slang like that 2-3 years ago. At this point,i'm feeling good that I got her so we leave. We got lost as fuck on the way back home so a 12 minute trip takes 30 minutes. She's wearing heels(which i appreciated because these boring german hoes would have shown up in sandals or dirty ass sneakers) and complain about her feet. I pick her up and carry her for about 10 minutes. She loves the attention we are getting because all these boring ass germans carry is there fucking warm craft beer and iPhone 4 so they are staring at us and all the German girls are starring super hard and smiling

We get home and go to living room. She said she can't stay long as she has to catch train back home before it get's too late. I told her to kick it for a little bit and I promise to call her an uber home. She agrees and relax some. Of course I put on that PND to set the mood right. We make out and she gives me some LMR. I wasn't having that shit so I tell her to sleep on the fucking couch and I head to the bedroom and lay down. She says "fine I don't give a fuck." 5 minutes later she calls my name. I ignore her...She then walks into my bed room and ask why am I such an asshole, I say girl shut up. I look up and she is undressing herself, she then hops in my bed butt ass naked under the covers and I feel that soft BUBBLY butt on me.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I proceed to pipe her ass down like there was no tomorrow. She was a great lay. She didn't blow me though as she recently got her tongue pierced [Image: dodgy.gif]

Anyway next day, she kicks it with my boy and I for a little and i bang her out one last time before she get's ready to go to a pool party she got invited to by her lame ass group of beta orbiters and says "yeah they are my friends, they like me and my girls, but we don't like them" I tell her to shut up and let's go so I can walk her to the train. She looks shocked as she remembered I promised to call her an Uber home. (Yeah good luck bitch, I already busted. You take the train) I tell her either come on or walk by herself to the train. She ask to leave her jacket and some stuff in her purse to come by and get it later. Of course, I decline as I know this bitch just wanted to come get donkey fucked again, but I wasn't in the mood to be bothered. She calls me an ass and we go downstairs. I push her up against the wall, make out and squeeze that nice soft ass one last time. We hit the front door of the apartment building and I tell her i'm tired and not going to walk her to the tram. She looks disappointed and say okay. We hug and I close the door on her.

She later hit me up saying I got her good last night as she was only coming to have a drink and chat, but I charmed her good. I tell her I know and she tells me the pool party guys are all over her and blah blah blah [Image: stfu.gif]. She ask me what my plans are for that night and I tell her i'll let her know, but definitely, want to see her. Of course I was lying so yeah I saw her again guys, on IG as I was flying my ass back the fuck to Barcelona. Chuss [Image: tard.gif]

In conclusion, let me be frank here. I am never in my fucking life returning to Germany again. Germans are BORING as fuck. All of them, except the minorities who came over after the age of like 10. Boring boring boring and the ones who don't look like dirty hipsters in Berlin are even more boring. And super fucking cocky/pseudo-intellectuals. I couldn't stand it and for that single reason I left and went back to Barcelona.

Now in terms of girls, if you are a black dude with any smidgen of game, you should have a nice little roster. Your competition usually consist of lame ass african dudes, basic army dudes and hipster loser dudes carrying their warm craft beer and iPhone 4s.

Tips:

I'd recommend day game if you are really personable, otherwise stick to online game. Lots of girls take their sweet time to respond which is evident by the plethora of whatsapp/IG/Tinder matches I received in the last week from Germans asking to hang out or grab a beer.

Also

-Have the Patience to deal with their boring personality
-Pipeline with tinder like a 2 weeks out. Trust me as these German chicks warm up themselves in their own heads.
-If you enjoy craft beer, and convos about the most mundane shit, German summers are for you.
-The ONLY area I would suggest to day game in is Mitte on Friedrichstraße. Saw the highest quality of women there. Lots of tall blonde honeys in heels and skirts. I day gamed there but sadly didn't pull anything hot.
-IG obsession is really growing here so if you have a good Instagram have these girls add you asap and tell them you'll DM them. They take it as a compliment when you say their IG is cool.
-All the young girls under 25 love trap music. Do yourself a favor if you aren't familiar and listen to some on youtube. Or don't and just add some to your music playlist.
-Biracial and foreign chicks are pretty easy to talk to if you have some style. Be careful though, they can be dangerous to talk to. Dangerously fucking boring.
-If you're contemplating between Germany and the other place, do yourself a huge fucking favor and pick the other place.

Interlude 2: I realized that German women get super slutty outside of Boringermany. I met a girl at a bar with her dad in Barcelona. She was typical boring and cocky but was a cute 7 with nice ass butt. She told me off bat she had a boyfriend, but I did my usual not giving a fuck. By the end of the night, the dad was wasted in the corner and the daughter and I was salsa dancing and she was all over me. She text me later saying she wish she could sneak over but can't leave her family. She promised to stop by the second i got to Berlin as her school was like 2 hours away. Of course, when she got back to Boringermany, she had a shit ton of excuses for why she couldn't come and tried to text me more. I ignored her.

Racism:
None at all, from anybody. I didn't get mistaken for an African by one chick and only one Turkish dude at the kebab place. My style is similar to my main man PartyNextDoor.
But take that with a grain of salt as Berlin is not traditional Germany by any means. More international.

If anyone is complaining about pulling these boring hoes, your game must not be that tight. Any dude with even a little personality would do fine here and if your lust for the blond hair blue eyed girl is high then sure come to Boringermany.

Any questions ask away! Otherwise

Cheers!

-CD