Roosh V Forum
The Chris Rock thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The Chris Rock thread (/thread-43721.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

The Chris Rock thread - not_dead_yet - 12-28-2014

Surprise, surprise. Man goes from red pill to blue pill and his marriage blows up.
http://www.people.com/article/chris-rock-divorce

Let's see how long he sticks to his blue pill b.s.

I'm beginning to wonder if being blue pill in a relationship is just a symptom of the man not caring enough about his girl anymore. I.e., it's not necessarily being a puss, but more a decision that the effort spent maintaining frame just isn't worth it for whatever reason.

The Chris Rock thread - Menace - 12-28-2014

It's gonna hurt. But it will give him new material. So in the end he may break even financially after a while.

The Chris Rock thread - samsamsam - 12-28-2014

Quote:Quote:

"After much contemplation and 19 years of marriage, Chris and I have decided to go our separate ways," Malaak Compton-Rock, a philanthropist and founder of the nonprofit styleWorks, said in a statement Sunday. "Being fortunate enough to lead a life of service by working with those most vulnerable makes me well aware of life's blessings, even when faced with difficulties.

Nice hypenated last name that should never have happened. Oh and she is philanthropist, whose money I wonder.

two daughters together, Lola Simone, 12, and Zahra Savannah, 10.
I like Chris Rock but I bet a dollar he didn't get to choose those names.

Quote: (12-28-2014 05:42 PM)Menace Wrote:  

It's gonna hurt. But it will give him new material. So in the end he may break even financially after a while.

Or sadly like Robin Williams, I know I shouldn't make these sort of jokes. But it sounds like he filed so maybe he planned it out well enough to protect some of his assets.

The Chris Rock thread - ChrisPitts - 12-28-2014

Always thought his comedy was good stuff. Hopefully he takes a year off to get his shit together, resurfaces later in 2015 after obviously hitting the gym and "dating" (fucking) a 22 year old lingerie model named Kandice (with a K).

Robin Thicke will show you the way. [Image: whip.gif]

The Chris Rock thread - markygras - 12-28-2014

Quote: (12-28-2014 05:42 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Maybe, maybe not. After Tracey Morgan got divorced, he would only say the most blue pill platitudes regarding his ex. The guys on Opie and Anthony theorized that he couldn't say anything about the divorce while alimony is still being paid. (Anthony Cumia had been in a similar situation - he was barred from discussing most stuff about his ex-wife and their divorce while she was still receiving alimony benefits).

The Chris Rock thread - MarcJBrutus - 12-28-2014

Sounds like Rock decided loneliness was better than boredom.

The Chris Rock thread - VolandoVengoVolandoVoy - 12-28-2014

Really? "Compton-Rock"??? That's her name? [Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif]
Sounds like a brand name for someone slanging some shit on the corner.
Yo, I gots to get me some of this Compton Rock, it's the bomb yo.
Reminds me of the Wire when they made up a ton of drug names.
[Image: crack1.jpg]

The Chris Rock thread - Lucky - 12-28-2014

I read his interview a couple weeks ago where he said he wouldn't play colleges anymore because they were "too conservative" for stand up comedy. Also heard his new movie coming out is actually supposed to be good.

Maybe this divorce will spur him to produce some great comedy; it worked for his friend Louis CK.

The Chris Rock thread - Roosh - 12-28-2014

He went from this:

To hoping Hilary Clinton is our next president:

There was no Barack Obama until Barack Obama either. I mean, I would love to see Hillary, but there’s a part of Hillary that’s like the Democratic McCain at this point. As he showed, “It’s my time” is not really enough. But you know, I’m absolutely ready for a woman president.

He also went on about how white people should be responsible for their ancestors and not inherit money.

Owning their actions. Not even their actions. The actions of your dad. Yeah, it’s unfair that you can get judged by something you didn’t do, but it’s also unfair that you can inherit money that you didn’t work for.

So he's not going to give leave his daughters a single dollar?

http://www.vulture.com/2014/11/chris-roc...ation.html

Maybe getting raped in divorce court will knock some red pill into him.

The Chris Rock thread - Kissinger2014 - 12-28-2014

Surprised they were married for that long - 19 years. Outside of probably paying a large divorcement settlement, I wouldn't feel too sorry for Chris Rock. He's a famous, funny, wealthy celebrity. I don't expect him having too many lonely nights.

The Chris Rock thread - TravelerKai - 12-28-2014

She hyphenated her name....

[Image: chris-rock-435.jpg]

She is a nobody yet, there is no hint or level of submission in her that can be seen. Just another stuck up Afro-Centric, and independent Black woman.

This is his wakeup call. Let's see if he answers the call or continues to plunge himself into obscurity and irrelevancy. I already avoid watching any of his newer stuff. If he doubles down, I won't even yawn at it.

The Chris Rock thread - J DOE - 12-28-2014

Woah. I wonder if Rock still remembers this:

Rock's latest movie may have been a cry for help:

Here’s what the movie reveals about Rock: he has no control of his life and he hates it. The character is different enough than Rock so Rock can have plausible deniability, but there’s no mistaking it, the character represents Rock.

http://www.fokmcast.com/2014/12/14/chris...rock-mess/

The Chris Rock thread - 2Wycked - 12-28-2014

Christ Jesus, he's a moron:

So, to say Obama is progress is saying that he’s the first black person that is qualified to be president. That’s not black progress. That’s white progress. There’s been black people qualified to be president for hundreds of years. If you saw Tina Turner and Ike having a lovely breakfast over there, would you say their relationship’s improved? Some people would. But a smart person would go, “Oh, he stopped punching her in the face.” It’s not up to her. Ike and Tina Turner’s relationship has nothing to do with Tina Turner. Nothing. It just doesn’t. The question is, you know, my kids are smart, educated, beautiful, polite children. There have been smart, educated, beautiful, polite black children for hundreds of years. The advantage that my children have is that my children are encountering the nicest white people that America has ever produced. Let’s hope America keeps producing nicer white people.

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

The advantage your daughters have is being born rich as fuck.

The Chris Rock thread - gonzoman925 - 12-28-2014

Quote: (12-28-2014 05:34 PM)not_dead_yet Wrote:  

Surprise, surprise. Man goes from red pill to blue pill and his marriage blows up.

I'm beginning to wonder if being blue pill in a relationship is just a symptom of the man not caring enough about his girl anymore. I.e., it's not necessarily being a puss, but more a decision that the effort spent maintaining frame just isn't worth it for whatever reason.

This just made me feel sad man.

Red pill comedians either die early, or live long enough to become pathetic panderers.

Even bill burr, bless him has toned down a lot since getting married (something he said he would never do)

Atleast Patrice o'neal died, and stayed completely consistent with his ethos from beginning to end

The Chris Rock thread - Dark Knowledge - 12-28-2014

WOW what a shocker.

He's been complaining about marriage for years now

Quote: (12-28-2014 08:37 PM)gonzoman925 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-28-2014 05:34 PM)not_dead_yet Wrote:  

This just made me feel sad man.

Red pill comedians either die early, or live long enough to become pathetic panderers.

Even bill burr, bless him has toned down a lot since getting married (something he said he would never do)

Atleast Patrice o'neal died, and stayed completely consistent with his ethos from beginning to end

"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

The Chris Rock thread - Redwood - 12-28-2014

Ironically, I watched Top Five with my family about a week ago and was pondering if there was a hidden message in their somewhere. Looks like this is it.

The Chris Rock thread - The Father - 12-28-2014

DUPE

The Chris Rock thread - The Father - 12-28-2014

Quote: (12-28-2014 09:36 PM)The Father Wrote:  

Quote: (12-28-2014 05:44 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

"After much contemplation and 19 years of marriage, Chris and I have decided to go our separate ways," Malaak Compton-Rock,

Nice hypenated last name that should never have happened. Oh and she is philanthropist, whose money I wonder.

I generally don't recommend "tests" for women, because they have Jedi-level lying skills and will game your tests. BUT, one test I do recommend is the "name game". If your girl even HINTS at keeping her maiden name, or worse, a hyphenated last name, RUN!!!
[/quote]

And just to show you I eat my own cooking: I once dated a VERY attractive brunette...think Wonder Woman, Linda Carter era. Stunning. And polished! One friend said "Classy with a capital "C"!

But, something was amiss. maybe it was her love for every liberal, stupid cause under the sun. ("We have to save the negro Dolphins!!" Fuck you). Or MAYBE it was her hints at wanting to keep her name. Anyway, she put on 20 pounds and I left. A year later, she got engaged to this beta loser, and updated her last name on Facebook: With her new, hyphenated last name. The funny thing is, her maiden name, combined with her husband's last name, made a RIDICULOUS name! She would be MUCH better off to just keep her name, or just take his name. But like any good devotee of SATC and Girls, she COULDN'T do that. Oh no.

Stupid bitch. She's HIS problem now! And I am INFINITELY better off...

The Chris Rock thread - Parlay44 - 12-28-2014

He lives in Alpine, NJ. It's the richest town in the whole country.

The Chris Rock thread - Slim Shady - 12-28-2014

Of that whole 80's-90's SNL gang, the biggest player is actually David Spade.

The Chris Rock thread - enderilluminatus - 12-28-2014

Quote: (12-28-2014 08:25 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Rock's latest movie may have been a cry for help:

Here’s what the movie reveals about Rock: he has no control of his life and he hates it. The character is different enough than Rock so Rock can have plausible deniability, but there’s no mistaking it, the character represents Rock.

http://www.fokmcast.com/2014/12/14/chris...rock-mess/

The Chris Rock thread - rpg - 12-28-2014

She is a philanthropist with HIS money. Awe hell, making a name for herself by giving someone else's money away. That is just demented. Sounds like a lady who regularly bangs her yoga instructors.

The Chris Rock thread - Paracelsus - 12-28-2014

Well, if a misanthrope is someone who hates and avoids mankind, then a philanthropist is...