Roosh V Forum
How much to fly from US to Bhutan? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: How much to fly from US to Bhutan? (/thread-43354.html)

How much to fly from US to Bhutan? - puckerman - 12-15-2014

I was talking to a girl who is quite nice. I would definitely bang. I casually asked her what she was doing for Christmas break. She told me she didn't know, but that her bore friend may take her to Bhutan.

This was interesting. I don't know anyone who has been to Bhutan, and she mentioned it would be on short notice. A little voice inside my head also said: "This girl's a real gold digger."

Naturally I wondered how much does it cost to fly from Texas to Bhutan. I could't find anything on the standard airline sites like Expedia and Skyscanner.

I did find that a round trip from the US to Bangkok is about $2000. Bhutan only has one international aiport, which has code of PBH. When I searched, nothing came up.

How much to fly from US to Bhutan? - zuma - 12-15-2014

I've been to Bhutan, and I have no clue what you might do there ... it's a pain in the ass to reach this place. I went there when I was in India with an Indian friend otherwise I would have never been there.

For tourism it's a great place for sure but in your case I am sceptical.

Also, you have to pay an extra fee per day you stay there, like 50$ or maybe more now. They do so to preserve the place from mass tourism.

How much to fly from US to Bhutan? - TejasRojo - 12-15-2014

Looks like you may have to get a flight to BKK and then a flight to PBH. Separately. You may have to contact an airliner directly that flys there for the best results.

Something sounds suspicious. . . . . . . .

How much to fly from US to Bhutan? - Mentavious - 12-15-2014

Look into Texas as they always have deals to flying there

How much to fly from US to Bhutan? - Cattle Rustler - 12-15-2014

There are flights from BKK, Mumbai, Sydney, and Singapore to PBH. According to wikitravel, only one airline flies to bhutan.

BKK to Paro: 1048 per person in coach.

A bunch of fees too http://wikitravel.org/en/Bhutan#Get_In

@menta: they have deals from Texas to Bhutan or to Texas?

How much to fly from US to Bhutan? - Mentavious - 12-15-2014

Maybe I have the wrong country but I could of sworn I always seen deals from Houston to Bhutan. The reason I remember is because I could never figure out why Houston to Bhutan of all routes.

How much to fly from US to Bhutan? - Seth_Rose - 12-15-2014

Quote: (12-15-2014 03:19 PM)zuma Wrote:  

I've been to Bhutan, and I have no clue what you might do there ... it's a pain in the ass to reach this place. I went there when I was in India with an Indian friend otherwise I would have never been there.

For tourism it's a great place for sure but in your case I am sceptical.

Also, you have to pay an extra fee per day you stay there, like 50$ or maybe more now. They do so to preserve the place from mass tourism.

This. The airfare should be the least of your problems:

Quote:Quote:

A daily fee is also charged for every day of stay. For most foreign tourists, it amounts to $250 a day during tourist high season, and $200 a day for low season.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Bhutan

Also, if I'm not mistaken the amount of visas given out is limited and must be procured far in advance.

How much to fly from US to Bhutan? - elcidcampeador - 12-15-2014

$500 from BKK + $750 to BKK = $1250.

But it seems there are a lot of fees (and probably no available girls).

How much to fly from US to Bhutan? - Cattle Rustler - 12-15-2014

Quote: (12-15-2014 04:20 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

Maybe I have the wrong country but I could of sworn I always seen deals from Houston to Bhutan. The reason I remember is because I could never figure out why Houston to Bhutan of all routes.

It might be Brunei, that country has a shitload of oil and all the major players are up there. Shell, Chevron, Exxon, BP, etc.

How much to fly from US to Bhutan? - zidhai89 - 12-16-2014

Quote: (12-15-2014 11:44 AM)puckerman Wrote:  

A little voice inside my head also said: "This girl's a real gold digger."

Lol, why?

To answer your original question the easiest way to do this route would be to fly to New Delhi, India and then catch a connecting flight to Bhutan.

If you search hard enough you should get a flight from USA to Delhi for ~700$, from there it won't be too much.

Bhutan is a great place with tons of adventure sports. Have fun.

How much to fly from US to Bhutan? - Mentavious - 12-16-2014

Quote: (12-15-2014 06:28 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Quote: (12-15-2014 04:20 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

It might be Brunei, that country has a shitload of oil and all the major players are up there. Shell, Chevron, Exxon, BP, etc.

Whooopssssss