Roosh V Forum
I'll Probably Get Banned For This... - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: I'll Probably Get Banned For This... (/thread-43247.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

I'll Probably Get Banned For This... - kalder - 12-11-2014

...since it goes against the status quo, but why does this forum pick on american girls so much?

sure they're crazy, but in my travels what i've discovered is that women everywhere are crazy. I see a lot of love for eastern women on here but I think the difference between eastern women and western women are that eastern women will only show you their crazy size once you put a ring on their finger. western women will show you their true colors long before then [Image: icon_lol.gif]

is it because american women are indoctrinated with feminism from birth and develop a sense of entitlement? to me that kind of thing is just as bad in canada, australia, western europe & scandinavia. canadian women are actually probably the worst when it comes to this (torontonian women in particular)

is it because people think all american chicks are fat? if so, you just haven't been hitting the right spots. I was astounded at how many fit, hot girls there were in places like miami, SoCal, vegas, nyc, phoenix (underrated). I see fat fucks everywhere man, every country, every city, its not just an american problem

funny thing is i'm not even american, so it has nothing to do with defending my homeland or some stupid shit like that. i'm just curious why you guys have it out for american chicks so much?

I'll Probably Get Banned For This... - Merenguero - 12-11-2014

There are tons of quality American girls. There are also tons of horrible American girls, especially in places other than top-tier U.S. cities. I'm not sure I understand your post. If you are a fat American female troll living in some U.S. shithole, then maybe I do understand it. Also, nobody ever said that "all" American girls are fat.

Quote: (12-11-2014 07:51 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

There are tons of quality American girls. There are also tons of horrible American girls, especially in places other than top-tier U.S. cities. I'm not sure I understand your post. If you are a fat American female troll living in some U.S. shithole, then maybe I do understand it. Also, nobody ever said that "all" American girls are fat.

I regularly see people shitting on american chicks all the time on here and i'm curious as to why. what was it that made them such a laughing stock?

I'll Probably Get Banned For This... - Travesty - 12-11-2014

There's lot of fat chicks in SoCal, the Mexican American population alone is staggering.

I see more short fat little Asian chicks waddling around every year.

I'll Probably Get Banned For This... - AntiTrace - 12-11-2014

Quote: (12-11-2014 07:47 PM)kalder Wrote:  

funny thing is i'm not even american

thats why you dont see it

I'll Probably Get Banned For This... - speakeasy - 12-11-2014

...since it goes against the status quo, but why does this forum pick on american girls so much?

sure they're crazy, but in my travels what i've discovered is that women everywhere are crazy. I see a lot of love for eastern women on here but I think the difference between eastern women and western women are that eastern women will only show you their crazy size once you put a ring on their finger. western women will show you their true colors long before then [Image: icon_lol.gif]

is it because american women are indoctrinated with feminism from birth and develop a sense of entitlement? to me that kind of thing is just as bad in canada, australia, western europe & scandinavia. canadian women are actually probably the worst when it comes to this (torontonian women in particular)

is it because people think all american chicks are fat? if so, you just haven't been hitting the right spots. I was astounded at how many fit, hot girls there were in places like miami, SoCal, vegas, nyc, phoenix (underrated). I see fat fucks everywhere man, every country, every city, its not just an american problem

funny thing is i'm not even american, so it has nothing to do with defending my homeland or some stupid shit like that. i'm just curious why you guys have it out for american chicks so much?

[Image: tumblr_lrfudqa9GB1qdoqei.jpg]

I'll Probably Get Banned For This... - aSimpNamedBrokeback - 12-11-2014

heh? I was surprised at how many fat women I saw in NYC. They weren't midwest fat, but not what I expected.

I'll Probably Get Banned For This... - Saweeep - 12-11-2014

I think he should be given the benefit of the doubt here because as a foreigner who only meets American women in a "oh my god you speak like Prince Harry" way, I have no concept of what they're like.

It is an absolute fact that American women get generalised here. Which I am fine with.

I just trust the dudes on this forum more than just about any other source of info on just about anything cultural.

The lack of capital letters in the OP, however, is annoying and devalues his point.

I'll Probably Get Banned For This... - RestinPeace - 12-11-2014

THe problem with western women, and note here I will only strictly consider western women as American, Anglo-Canadian, Australian, Kiwi, British and Irish women.. is that they evolved in societies where men are constantly pushed into self improvement to persue something that should be natural for them...

Anglo women are not comparable to any other women.. their are a lost cause for me... they dont have the looks (for the most part), offer nothing or too few... and ask for too much...

If a czech girl is entitled..at least she has something to offer back... and there is some intelligence and substance to move around with her... with anglo girls everything seems so empty... and its more ridiculous to consider as option when you notice how the overwhelm of the anglo girls dont have neither (nor looks or intelligence)...

Quote: (12-11-2014 08:13 PM)aSimpNamedBrokeback Wrote:  

heh? I was surprised at how many fat women I saw in NYC. They weren't midwest fat, but not what I expected.

nyc runs the gamut really. sure there's lots fat fucks there, but since the american fashion industry is based in new york, there's lots of model types (tall, thin), model hopefuls, theater chicks, weird hipster types, etc. in nyc you'll see the ugliest motherfucker you'll ever see, then turn around and see the most beautiful girl you'll ever see. thats what makes it new york new york

I'll Probably Get Banned For This... - raywolf - 12-11-2014

I think in the long run, the ease of life in the US, easy credit, great housing, easy work place, well laid out cities, easy to relocate interstate etc. makes women less dependent upon men.

I'd say the pecking order goes something like:

1.) US, Canada, Australia
2.) UK, Germany, New Zealand
3.) Western EU
4.) Eastern Europe
5.) Russia
6.) Latin America
7.) Asia

The more the society, it's morals and expectations free women, and the higher standard of general living conditions, apparent safety and ease of life, the less women gravitate towards any kind of serious relationship and thus the harder they are to get along with and get laid with regularly. Men become increasingly disposable and not just because of divorce laws, it's the perceived value of a male partner.

It's also a function of what the woman gravitates towards. Women need affection, attention, social settings and most of all they need to feel wanted. It's only men that like to be loved.

Thus the more the society in general provides those things, the more a woman will find those things in her career, BFFs, social activities that aren't connected to any relationship.

Thus in no#1 and no#2 countries you try to date a girl and she's got so much shit on her plate that she can brush you off like dandruff. Whereas in Latin America and Asia, (and to some extent in EU and EE, not only is the social order more focused around the family unit, but a man is required for safety, assistance, home making, dealing with authorities etc. so she is more aligned to find herself a man and takes her relationship with him more seriously.

It's really just a question of market forces. Men in no#1 and no#2 countries are not as valuable to the female. A glance through any women's magazine will show you the attitudes are more about entertainment than anything else. It's all rather trivial and childish.... My 6 year old daughter had a 'boyfriend' in school, but he went to a new school and within a couple of weeks she had a new 'boyfriend'. The old one was forgotten. Same attitude in adults... Something you don't really need is disposable and replaceable.

The only time this changes is when no#1 and 2 women decide they want babies, but even then, the man is seen as more or less disposable.

I'll Probably Get Banned For This... - samsamsam - 12-11-2014

Quote: (12-11-2014 08:00 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

There's lot of fat chicks in SoCal, the Mexican American population alone is staggering.

I see more short fat little Asian chicks waddling around every year.

And all the fatties think it is cool to wear short shorts...rude I tell ya rude to humanity. Cover up!

I'll Probably Get Banned For This... - Merenguero - 12-11-2014

Quote: (12-11-2014 08:20 PM)kalder Wrote:  

nyc runs the gamut really. sure there's lots fat fucks there, but since the american fashion industry is based in new york, there's lots of model types (tall, thin), model hopefuls, theater chicks, weird hipster types, etc. in nyc you'll see the ugliest motherfucker you'll ever see, then turn around and see the most beautiful girl you'll ever see. thats what makes it new york new york

New York's average isn't much better than D.C.'s average (New Jersey's average is better than both). What New York gives you is amazing volume, diversity, and a modeling industry. New York's high end is as good as almost anywhere.

I'll Probably Get Banned For This... - JoyStick - 12-11-2014

OP, there's a Lena Dunham appreciation thread to talk about how awesome American girls are.

I'll Probably Get Banned For This... - Truth Teller - 12-11-2014

Because a lot of us have developed the belief, justified or not, that all American girls are terrible. Then, we look for evidence to support that belief.

My belief: there are bad American women, but there are also good American women. There are a lot of contributing factors.

I'll Probably Get Banned For This... - blairnaso - 12-11-2014

Kalder, Matt Forney talks about this:

http://mattforney.com/2013/08/22/there-a...-rednecks/

I'm from the South, and there are still many virginal church types around, although they are a minority.

I'll Probably Get Banned For This... - Kish - 12-11-2014

Quote: (12-11-2014 08:28 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (12-11-2014 08:20 PM)kalder Wrote:  

New York's average isn't much better than D.C.'s average (New Jersey's average is better than both). What New York gives you is amazing volume, diversity, and a modeling industry. New York's high end is as good as almost anywhere.

Yup. And most of those girls are from Europe. If tomorrow all the foreign girls were to vaporize and leave NYC that town would be shit for game.

I'll Probably Get Banned For This... - Tiguere - 12-11-2014

Here's a story from last night to illustrate what's wrong with American girls...

I stroll by a hostel that is located where I am staying last night because a friend was staying there. Grab a couple brews with the people inside and talk for a bit. Everyone wanted to head out so I bounced them all to a bar nearby before heading to the club.

There was a cute chick from Georgia with her busted friend and I decided to chat her up for a bit. She took my bait and we were in conversation for a bit, but then she started to voice here opinions...

Lord! She was a complete and utter moron and couldn't come close to connecting any dots or seeing past any one of her emotions. I gave up.

The bang was on the table, but she was a fucking moron and listening to her talk actively destroyed any would be boner in the future.

So I ditched the group and bounced to the club. Immediately, I found a pretty Latina to grind on. She was 94 pounds and had perky DD's at the age of 20. And her personality was sooooo pleasant we danced and talked all night. She didn't once want to voice her opinions to me. No, she wanted to enjoy life and have fun.

Now this is only one example, but it seems American women have become too concerned with shit that doesn't directly affect them. An American girl often would rather convince you of her heinous opinion than enjoy any other aspect of an evening, or hell, life in that matter.

I'll Probably Get Banned For This... - el mechanico - 12-11-2014

Oh yes they put out for sure there's no argument there but hard to deal with on the long term that's why we outsource that.

Good thread I'll ad more later

I'll Probably Get Banned For This... - MidWest - 12-11-2014

The bolded above is mostly the reason why. Lots of guys here are just tired of the self-entitlement of American girls, feminism which has created a society full of wimpy men who can't get laid because they put women on high pedestals and are basically taking the role of the man. Fat women are told that it "isn't their fault," and that they are "beautiful on the inside" and we say the hell with that. Also girls who come to America from other countries adopt the same mannerisms and ideologies of American girls. This is the reason why traveling is popular here because guys see it as a way to escape this and try to go to a more traditional country where women don't feel so entitled, are feminine who enjoy having traditional roles and we as men can actually be men. All of this goes hand in hand. Or at least that's the way I see it. All of this PUA and Game stuff was born to combat this problem.

For instance I went to Argentina a while back and I recall maybe seeing 3 or 4 fat people at the most on the street in my entire week there. As I was walking through "Calle Florida" in Buenos Aires I walked past a McDonalds and saw nothing but fat people in there. Its as if all the fat people in Argentina were concentrated in that one McDonalds and I said "Damn!" Something about American culture=fatness.

Of course not all American girls are like this. There are lots of fine ass girls in cities all over the country. But it isn't about their looks that we have a problem with, but more their attitudes and way of thinking and their entitlement complexes. They aren't all that compared to other girls in the world arena, but yet feel entitled. To me, girls in Latin America are way hotter and have less entitlement complexes than American girls.

But I do notice that men from other countries tend to like them a lot. Probably from stories about frat parties and movies portraying them as super easy.

I'll Probably Get Banned For This... - Seth_Rose - 12-11-2014

I'll keep in short and sweet:

1.) On average, Americans have much higher rates of obesity than most other countries. Fat chicks = WNB

2.) They're masculine (i.e. loud, aggressive, career oriented)

3.) Not feminine (i.e. Career oriented, can't cook for shit, aren't good with kids, don't want marriage/relationships)

4.) Have had many sexual partners

5.) Narcissistic despite being overweight and not taking care of their appearance

I suppose that covers most of the bases.

You're right American girls do get a lot of hate on here. And it's true there are a lot of sweet, amazing, sexy and feminine women in this country, but the number of these women is relatively low compared to places like the FSU, Southeast Asia and South America. The femininity that many of these foreign women exude is simply intoxicating and alluring to American men like myself who have never experienced such things in America.

On top of that, American culture is only making matters worse and so men on RVF look outwards instead of within the USA.

I'll Probably Get Banned For This... - TigerMandingo - 12-11-2014

It's not that they're that bad (though they are), it's just that foreign women present a much better alternative. Don't get me wrong, they come with their own set of problems but at least you can take obesity, feminism, and entitled attitudes out of the equation.

I'll Probably Get Banned For This... - poledaddy - 12-11-2014

Of course it varies by location in America. Some guys don't have location independence, tied to a specific area for their job - the most typical example being guys in government or military contracting tied to DC market. Life can be pretty damn depressing if any bar you go out to at night is full of entitled fatties singing along to Meghan Trainor. Or you go out to the mall and you walk around for 4 hours to daygame and literally don't see a single attractive female as has happened to me numerous times. I've lived in Maryland my whole life but I was in Scottsdale a few weeks ago and the difference in quality was astounding. 11am on a Wednesday in the mall I was breaking my neck with gorgeous women walking by. Needless to say, I got back home and negotiated a remote work agreement and am moving to Scottsdale at the end of this month. But yeah I think there's only a few "pockets" like this left in the USA as the bulk of female population gets fatter and fatter even in their early 20s. So that's where the majority of anguish come from, middle-class guys that are location dependent, most likely due to a job and don't have the means to make a move to one of the few "hot spots" left in the USA (or they are not willing to risk).

Quote: (12-11-2014 09:39 PM)poledaddy Wrote:  

Of course it varies by location in America. Some guys don't have location independence, tied to a specific area for their job - the most typical example being guys in government or military contracting tied to DC market. Life can be pretty damn depressing if any bar you go out to at night is full of entitled fatties singing along to Meghan Trainor. Or you go out to the mall and you walk around for 4 hours to daygame and literally don't see a single attractive female as has happened to me numerous times. I've lived in Maryland my whole life but I was in Scottsdale a few weeks ago and the difference in quality was astounding. 11am on a Wednesday in the mall I was breaking my neck with gorgeous women walking by. Needless to say, I got back home and negotiated a remote work agreement and am moving to Scottsdale at the end of this month. But yeah I think there's only a few "pockets" like this left in the USA as the bulk of female population gets fatter and fatter even in their early 20s. So that's where the majority of anguish come from, middle-class guys that are location dependent, most likely due to a job and don't have the means to make a move to one of the few "hot spots" left in the USA (or they are not willing to risk).

yeah, i'm telling you arizona is an untapped market. when I was in pheonix I was astounded at the amount of hot chicks there

I'll Probably Get Banned For This... - Badamson - 12-11-2014

Quote: (12-11-2014 09:44 PM)kalder Wrote:  

Quote: (12-11-2014 09:39 PM)poledaddy Wrote:  

yeah, i'm telling you arizona is an untapped market. when I was in pheonix I was astounded at the amount of hot chicks there

Yeah I live in Phoenix and can confirm this.