Roosh V Forum
There are so many trannies doing online dating in my area - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: There are so many trannies doing online dating in my area (/thread-43039.html)

There are so many trannies doing online dating in my area - enderilluminatus - 12-05-2014

[Image: 9E6MhFK.png]

[Image: VjOwISB.png]

I have to see shit like this all the fucking time.

There are so many trannies doing online dating in my area - Grange - 12-05-2014

That is a very confusing profile.

There are so many trannies doing online dating in my area - Cr33pin - 12-05-2014

[Image: 4d6423585e401ee1f2ef4c8d7267f7b8dc92051e...cecaf5.jpg]

There are so many trannies doing online dating in my area - kaotic - 12-05-2014

That profile has to be a troll job.

There are so many trannies doing online dating in my area - enderilluminatus - 12-06-2014

[Image: MlADGJS.png]

[Image: J6lgYtd.png]

[Image: XY0JN7f.png]

I asked him if he was molested as a child.

There are so many trannies doing online dating in my area - CodyB - 12-07-2014

When it comes to their lifestyle choices, for people like this their gender confusion doesn't rate in the top 10 of their fuckedupedness.

These are narcissist, wannabe postmodern hipsters that, rather than make a life decision in regards to sexuality prefer make a big song and fucking dance about it. Symptomatic of a privileged upbringing and too much time on their hands.

There are so many trannies doing online dating in my area - General Stalin - 12-08-2014

OKC is a mine field of transgendered, sexually ambiguous people and fat bitches in "open relationships." They are peppered throughout the sea of basic college/career bitches, contrived idiosyncratic hipsters, and single moms.

There are so many trannies doing online dating in my area - enderilluminatus - 12-08-2014

I found two more abominations I was going to post here, but then they blocked me.

There are so many trannies doing online dating in my area - Tuthmosis - 12-08-2014

Unpleasant topic, but great thread title.

There are so many trannies doing online dating in my area - enderilluminatus - 12-08-2014

That means a lot coming from you Tuth.

There are so many trannies doing online dating in my area - Tuthmosis - 12-08-2014

Quote: (12-08-2014 01:14 AM)enderilluminatus Wrote:  

That means a lot coming from you Tuth.

A good thread title is balance of form and function. You don't want to be so direct that it removes all creativity from the exercise. But, you also don't want to so impressionistic that you get the dreaded "vague thread title" declaration from the forum. In that way, it's a bit like gaming a bitch. Go too direct, and you scare the cat. Be too vague about your intentions, and you end up iced out or in the friendzone entirely. It should therefore come as no surprise that some of the worst thread titles come from guys in the Newbie Forum who, at least in theory, have the worst game.

In your case, you managed to capture the exasperation of seeing all those trannies online in your thread title precisely with its directness. You're making a plain, blue-collar declaration--in standard, non-title capitalization--that any red-blooded, fiercely heterosexual man would make in real life. You bring us into your experience; your dismay with the state of affairs. And, even though you're talking about your own personal vantage point ("in my area"), it's something we can all stand behind and recognize.

Overall, this is a sleeper gem-of-thread-title. 9/10. Would click on thread immediately.

I'm going to reread that before I make any new thread titles.

There are so many trannies doing online dating in my area - h3ltrsk3ltr - 12-08-2014

What the fuck is non-binary.

"I hate traditional gender roles and machine code!"

There are so many trannies doing online dating in my area - enderilluminatus - 12-10-2014

The trannies got my profile deleted.