Roosh V Forum
Stockholm girls vs Montreal girls - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Stockholm girls vs Montreal girls (/thread-43037.html)

Pages: 1 2

Stockholm girls vs Montreal girls - jc6586 - 12-05-2014

So I've heard a lot of hype about the girls in both Stockholm and Montreal. Both cities are known to have large quantities of beautiful women per capita. In which city would you say that the women are more beautiful? I've never been to Montreal but I've been studying in Stockholm for a few months now and the women here are gorgeous. Would you say that the women in Montreal are better, worse or equal. Oh and keep in mind that I'm only asking to the white girls, not the immigrants. I'm not racist or anything. Being from a country full of dark-skinned people like myself, I just find white women more 'exotic'. (For the record, I have been attracted to women of other races before, but not as strongly as to white women)

Stockholm girls vs Montreal girls - therajraj - 12-05-2014

Never been to Stockholm but Montreal is very multicultural.

There are cute white girls but a lot of Asians, Arabs and blacks

Stockholm girls vs Montreal girls - jc6586 - 12-05-2014

Sorry, I meant "asking about the white girls" not "asking to the white girls"

Stockholm girls vs Montreal girls - rudebwoy - 12-05-2014

Really???

Stockholm girls vs Montreal girls - MrRoundtree - 12-05-2014

Cities are similar. Stockholm has more blondes but Montreal has everything (French, Quebecers, Anglos, Lebanese, Persians, Asians, Moroccans, American, Greeks, Italianss...even some slavic and portuguese beauties)

Both cities girls dress very stylish in their own way.

Stockholm girls vs Montreal girls - RestinPeace - 12-05-2014

Depends on your tastes, I prefer Stockholm (I like nordic women), but montreal aint bad, specially not for north american standards.

Stockholm girls vs Montreal girls - metalhaze - 12-05-2014

the answer is simple, montreal has everything, lot more diversity than stockholm.

Stockholm girls vs Montreal girls - Courage Reborn - 12-05-2014

Montreal women are friendlier by a lot.

Hotter on average too.

But the top shelf in Sweden is probably top in the world.

Stockholm is very hit & miss. Uppsala more consistent. Lund even better.

Stockholm girls vs Montreal girls - kosko - 12-05-2014

I'll bite...

If you want white French Quebecois women just remember that outside of Montreal, Quebec is 95% white. So go to Quebec City or Sherbrooke which are cities that are almost exclusively Quebecois. You will have to learn french, they don't speak English much at all and don't do the half way thing like Montreal does with language. These cities are much smaller then Montreal, but that is what you want so, beggars can't be choosers.

Stockholm girls vs Montreal girls - RestinPeace - 12-05-2014

Stockholm is the worst big city in Sweden (and probably scandinavia) snobish capital. I'd take Copenhagen, Malmo or Gothenburg anyday over Stockholm.

Stockholm girls vs Montreal girls - jc6586 - 12-06-2014

What do you mean by 'snobbish capital' exactly?

Stockholm girls vs Montreal girls - trainwreck - 12-06-2014

Quote: (12-05-2014 10:49 PM)RestinPeace Wrote:  

Stockholm is the worst big city in Sweden (and probably scandinavia) snobish capital. I'd take Copenhagen, Malmo or Gothenburg anyday over Stockholm.

CPH over STHLM? Come on

Stockholm girls vs Montreal girls - RestinPeace - 12-06-2014

Quote: (12-06-2014 10:14 AM)trainwreck Wrote:  

CPH over STHLM? Come on

Cph easily over stockholm... the range of looks in stockholm is very wide from 1-10. In CPH I struggled to find a girl below 6, the majority sits comfortable in the 7 and 8.5 range. Id pick malmo and even gothenburg any day over sthlm.

Stockholm girls vs Montreal girls - kr4t0s - 12-07-2014

Quote: (12-06-2014 02:58 PM)RestinPeace Wrote:  

Quote: (12-06-2014 10:14 AM)trainwreck Wrote:  

CPH over STHLM? Come on

Cph easily over stockholm... the range of looks in stockholm is very wide from 1-10. In CPH I struggled to find a girl below 6, the majority sits comfortable in the 7 and 8.5 range. Id pick malmo and even gothenburg any day over sthlm.

Copenhagen??? Do you like masculine women??? I went to both, and Stockholm obliterates Copnehagen out of the water any day of the year...

Stockholm girls vs Montreal girls - RestinPeace - 12-07-2014

I like athletic blondes... and denmark or norway had much more of that type than sweden.. I saw lot of chubby chicks un stockholm.

Stockholm girls vs Montreal girls - trainwreck - 12-07-2014

Quote: (12-07-2014 12:44 PM)RestinPeace Wrote:  

I like athletic blondes... and denmark or norway had much more of that type than sweden.. I saw lot of chubby chicks un stockholm.

Norway, I'd rate same as Sthlm. About CPH... not sure if serious.

Comparing women from Oslo vs Stockholm? Norwegian women have way cuter faces on average (lot of butterfaces in STHLM) although not in Poland's level though.. Norwegian women are more into fitness,etc.
About denmark vs Sweden... Danish women have better legs (longer legs) and asses than Swedish women, their physique has been shaped by extensive cycling culture ... which pales in sweden.

Quote: (12-07-2014 02:21 PM)trainwreck Wrote:  

Quote: (12-07-2014 12:44 PM)RestinPeace Wrote:  

Norway, I'd rate same as Sthlm. About CPH... not sure if serious.

Averages...

1) Denmark
2) Norway
3) Sweden

If you pick the 20% hotter...

1) Norway
2) Denmark
3) Sweden.

Stockholm girls vs Montreal girls - newjazz - 12-07-2014

Woah!......really? I do remember being at a party in copenhagen and the only girl there that just shut down my game was a girl from stockholm!......its was so strange i never forgot it. The reason i never when is because i never needed to!... A few times i considered it but i always used up my time in copenhagen! Shit the ticket was such a hit on my pocket it was just not worth it.....Gburg i my do the next time i can get a chance to go back.

Stockholm girls vs Montreal girls - Saruman - 12-08-2014

In my opinion, Montreal is the best city for game in the world.

Yes you read that right.

I am from Montreal so I probably have a home field advantage, but I do travel a lot.

Only place where I feel game is better is in Barcelona from Mid July to Mid August.

As for the cities with better looking girls than Montreal, I would say Oslo, Berlin (personal opinion), Paris and NYC, but this is of course a personal preference.

The strenght of Montreal is as follows:

-Great game logistics, very dense city for North America and parties each night, but like everywhere strong from Thursday to Saturday.
-Girls will do ONS easily
-Very beautiful french woman, but also a mix of every culture, so you can have it all.
-Her you can find blonds, brunettes, black hair, every style is present
-4 major universities in a small radius
-Most people can speak English so everyone can game no big langage barrier
-The city is very active in the summer
-There seems to be more woman than men
-Feminism is relatively low, but unfortunately this is changing now

Stockholm girls vs Montreal girls - MrRoundtree - 12-08-2014

ONS isn't easy in Montreal unless your game and looks are top..for french girls anyway. I've had more success with anglo girls.

Stockholm girls vs Montreal girls - Saruman - 12-08-2014

Quote: (12-08-2014 02:41 PM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

ONS isn't easy in Montreal unless your game and looks are top..for french girls anyway. I've had more success with anglo girls.

That is possible, like I said I may have a major home ice advantage because I fit those criterias, in the same sense I can disembark in Oslo for 4 days and not be able to convert because I don't speak the langage nor do I know exactly where to go.

Stockholm girls vs Montreal girls - Americas - 12-08-2014

I found ONS in Montreal very do-able. Whether it's a top tier girl or an average looking girl, ONS is always on the table if things go right and that's all you can really ask for.

This doesn't really change for French or Anglo girls, I had ONS with both.

Stockholm girls vs Montreal girls - MrRoundtree - 12-08-2014

I had ONS with both I'm french canadian too, but I'm talking about the top tier( girls from medicine and law who were from my social circle) and the 9-10...but even 6-7-8 for me its way more work than gaming american chicks and scandinavians... I have to say that my game is better in english for some reason even if my mother tongue is french. Also, Quebec City and country side girls are easier than Montreal girls if you speak french.

Also, France is different, I do nightclub and bar game a lot as girls are expected to be seduced..but in Montreal it's very different, don't always have the time to go out..nightclubs are generally pretty shitty (that's my opinion...I prefer the pubs and bars in Montreal ala St-Edouard and Mme Lee or anything on le Plateau, not a fan of St-Laurent)..tinder and okcupid were a pretty good source of pussies but very very hot chicks have high high bitch shields in Montreal in bars and they will approach sometime if they like you but they don't smash themselves that much as in France and are very feminist, not open to dancing and go out mostly to be seen and do not seem to have fun. I don't daygame, almost never so maybe that's a good source for Saruman.

Stockholm girls vs Montreal girls - Americas - 12-08-2014

Well I think it goes without saying that swooping a 9 or 10 in any country in one night is extremely difficult. I have never done this in my life.