Roosh V Forum
How selfish is it to bang other girls, but don't want your main girl to do the same? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: How selfish is it to bang other girls, but don't want your main girl to do the same? (/thread-42394.html)

Pages: 1 2

How selfish is it to bang other girls, but don't want your main girl to do the same? - TrueSlyr - 11-14-2014

So pretty much dating/seeing this girl. I'm still meeting other girls and fucking them too. She doesn't know this, but jokingly says I am, which I don't really confirm or deny.

She's not fucking other guys and if she was, I would be pretty pissed. Is this fucked up of me?

How selfish is it to bang other girls, but don't want your main girl to do the same? - Kaleb - 11-14-2014

Does it matter? If you think about it, yeah, it's fucked up.

Does that matter? Not really in my opinion. Do what YOU want. That's what being "alpha" is.

How selfish is it to bang other girls, but don't want your main girl to do the same? - Tactician - 11-14-2014

No, not really. You offer her terms, she can walk or accept. It's a free market.

How selfish is it to bang other girls, but don't want your main girl to do the same? - Hedonistic Traveler - 11-15-2014

I've always felt that this is fucked up.

If you want a serious relationship than have a serious relationship. Expecting a girl to wait around for you is naive and pretty arrogant.

Personally I don't really care if a FWB is fucking someone on the side. I'll do what I can to make sure I'm her first option, but I don't expect anyone to wait around for me after I make it clear that they aren't my first option.

How selfish is it to bang other girls, but don't want your main girl to do the same? - LeBeau - 11-15-2014

Quote: (11-14-2014 10:34 PM)Tactician Wrote:  

No, not really. You offer her terms, she can walk or accept. It's a free market.

Exactly.

This is one of the last blue pill mentalities for many guys to lose.

You have to understand it's much more natural for a man to want variety than a woman, this is simple biology.

Further, despite society trying to tell you that you're taking advantage of a woman, she's an adult, if she wasn't getting enough out of the arrangement, it's her call to leave.

I'm not advocating having an official GF and then lying and cheating on her, but if the relationship isn't exclusive, the terms are much more flexible.

How selfish is it to bang other girls, but don't want your main girl to do the same? - weambulance - 11-15-2014

I'm not one to share in most circumstances. There's no hard and fast rule for this sort of thing, but if I am seeing a girl regularly I'm not cool with her fucking other guys even if I am banging other girls, unless she already had a boyfriend before we started hooking up. She can stay with him or not as long as I'm getting that ass, I don't care.

Selfish? So what if it is. That's how I am, and she can take it or leave it.

I always tell girls they can do what they want, but actions have consequences.

How selfish is it to bang other girls, but don't want your main girl to do the same? - Dalaran1991 - 11-15-2014

Selfish.? Sound like a word feminists and SJW love to use.

This is just another bluepill brainwashing. The truth is that most people arent capable of attracting multiples partners and locking down men is good for female resources acquisition. So they denounce man who seek multiples mates.

Just in case you havent noticed, women been cheating on committed betas since time immemorial, all the while crying victim "because he doesnt care about me" and we are supposed to buy that. Call it selfish or reality.

Enjoy your harem bro, but kick your girl out as soon as she takes another dick

How selfish is it to bang other girls, but don't want your main girl to do the same? - Captain Gh - 11-15-2014

Quote: (11-15-2014 12:27 AM)LeBeau Wrote:  

Quote: (11-14-2014 10:34 PM)Tactician Wrote:  

Exactly.

This is one of the last blue pill mentalities for many guys to lose.

You have to understand it's much more natural for a man to want variety than a woman, this is simple biology.

Further, despite society trying to tell you that you're taking advantage of a woman, she's an adult, if she wasn't getting enough out of the arrangement, it's her call to leave.

I'm not advocating having an official GF and then lying and cheating on her, but if the relationship isn't exclusive, the terms are much more flexible.

I didn't really understand this point until I heard Patrice O'neal's take on this. As a man, you bagging many bitches requires some super skills, which makes you sexier in the eyes of other women, including your main GF. But it's the total opposite for her: Getting dick requires no skill on her part, so it's not something that fulfills them on a deeper lever at all.

Some women think it does, but they hamster themselves into thinking that they're getting men, while the reality is that they're simply giving away their real estate aka their pussy. Simple thinking so far but then when he said this part I was like Damn... and here it goes

So you want to fuck other men sweety go ahead!! Giving away your pussy is so easy it's not even a challenge babe! You could fuck a guy every day of the week if you'd like, but if you do, I won't be upset, I' ll just bring you back down to ho status No staying over after I bust my nut, from now on it's I might call you, maybe of maybe not,

I don't know
, possibly we might go out. And if you decide to leave, I'll be hurt, but I'll make sure to fill the void with a whole lot of bitches to replace you! I soon as I heard that, it made sense to me. It's hard, but you cannot be attached to the sexuality of a woman because it'll make you paranoid and unconsciously needy, which will create in her mind the alley to go ahead and cheat!

If you're managing the situation correctly, she ain't going nowhere! And if your leadership is on point and she still goes after other men, she's acting like a men and is not ready or not willing to be a good soldier. I'm such a shitty writer, so listen to Patrice and what I wrote will actually make sense

How selfish is it to bang other girls, but don't want your main girl to do the same? - Pride male - 11-15-2014

Just a little selfish. Not too much but just a bit.

How selfish is it to bang other girls, but don't want your main girl to do the same? - Dalaran1991 - 11-15-2014

Quote: (11-14-2014 10:23 PM)TrueSlyr Wrote:  

She's not fucking other guys and if she was, I would be pretty pissed. Is this fucked up of me?

Didnt see this in my earlier reply.

Are you SURE she isnt doing strange dick on the side?

Not playing on some projection or anything, but assuming your girl is western USA, it's totally naive to assume that she isnt looking over her shoulder while you are out sarging on the side.

Dating Western girls without lining up some side chicks is like going car racing without a helmet or insurance. You are asking to get your ass splattered when the shit hit the fan. And it will.

How selfish is it to bang other girls, but don't want your main girl to do the same? - WestIndianArchie - 11-15-2014

Lol at trying to justify biology or emotions

How selfish is it to bang other girls, but don't want your main girl to do the same? - libertad1312 - 11-15-2014

I think it is just selfish to lie about this to her. Personally I always make it clear that I am still hooking up with other girls. If you like and respect her, then she has a right to know what is going on.

The topic itself is not selfish in my eyes. It is rather the only way to keep a honest relationship in the long-term. Men are born to bang other girls while women can be satisfied and happy with only one guy on their side as long as he makes her happy enough.

How selfish is it to bang other girls, but don't want your main girl to do the same? - Handsome Creepy Eel - 11-15-2014

I think it's pretty selfish, but it's in no way immoral or wrong unless you are deceiving her about this. I would never hold it against a man for doing that, even if I personally wouldn't engage in that*.

By this I mean "assuming the accuracy of my inormation". I.e. I'd rather sleep around with girls who are also sleeping around, or be in a relationship instead of having a harem. But if a girl I'm in a relationship with is suddenly becoming low-quality with indications of seeking other men, then all bets are off and I'll start treating her like any random slut from the first category.

How selfish is it to bang other girls, but don't want your main girl to do the same? - Backarch - 11-15-2014

Agreed on the terms. She needs to accept some of human nature and allow you to be the man you are. If that means she stays home a you get side pussy that is what it means

How selfish is it to bang other girls, but don't want your main girl to do the same? - Old Fritz - 11-15-2014

It's not selfish, Just don't start bitching if she fucks other guys.

How selfish is it to bang other girls, but don't want your main girl to do the same? - CJ_W - 11-15-2014

Quote: (11-14-2014 10:23 PM)TrueSlyr Wrote:  

How selfish is it to bang other girls, but don't want your main girl to do the same?

"The carousel stops for no man"

You telling her not to fuck other dudes isn't going to stop her from doing that. You fucking her right, and staying on top of your game is. . .

Until she gets bored and or wants you to commit. But with good game you can postpone that.

On another note, you should probably get over that "getting pissed for her fucking other dudes" thing. Not because it's "selfish" but because, you're a MAN. You have bigger things to think about than worrying about a girl seeing another dude.

direct that energy towards getting your lifestyle/cash flow/business the way you want, your health/body/work out routine the way you want. etc etc.

How selfish is it to bang other girls, but don't want your main girl to do the same? - almohajem - 11-15-2014

Sex and Relations are strange. So is wealth and property.

Is it selfish to have 5 homes, while there are 2 guys renting, and 3 guys living on the streets. Think about it. Is it selfish?

The 5 homes are for YOU. They are not for rent, they are your property and you can stay or close them.

The fact that you have multiple homes means that you are RICH.

The fact that you have multiple girls means that you are ALPHA. or RICH for that matter.

How selfish is it to bang other girls, but don't want your main girl to do the same? - YossariansRight - 11-15-2014

Is it fucked up? No. Why isn't it? You're playing "the game" using GAME.

One rule that's always served me well: DO NOT get together with fuck buddies more than one day per week...unless your dealing with the hardest slut this side of the Atlantic Ocean, they WILL start to develop feelings.

And never underestimate the ability of ANY WOMAN to be getting other cock. All any non-Shrek-looking chick has to do is literally walk out of her front door and she'll get attention.

Fuck 'em good. Distance yourself. Repeat. It's all good, carry on.

How selfish is it to bang other girls, but don't want your main girl to do the same? - The Beast1 - 11-15-2014

Quote: (11-15-2014 10:07 AM)almohajem Wrote:  

Sex and Relations are strange. So is wealth and property.

Is it selfish to have 5 homes, while there are 2 guys renting, and 3 guys living on the streets. Think about it. Is it selfish?

The 5 homes are for YOU. They are not for rent, they are your property and you can stay or close them.

The fact that you have multiple homes means that you are RICH.

The fact that you have multiple girls means that you are ALPHA. or RICH for that matter.

When I treated my women like unique people, I got walked all over. When I treat them like children that can run away when ever if they don't like it they love it. Truth

How selfish is it to bang other girls, but don't want your main girl to do the same? - kaotic - 11-15-2014

Been in a 10 month LTR while constantly fucking on the side.

She's knows we're "together" but we haven't said "i love you" etc etc.

Of course it's selfish, that's a no brainer - I've learned to check my emotions with her, she's low maintenance.

If she's fucking on the side, I'd be really surprised, I've converted her pretty good.

She complements my life, eventually I might legit LTR her, but this is good for now.

She was never a fuck buddy to begin with, but I let her ask the question "what are we now".

I NEVER relent my frame to her and it's worked so far.

How selfish is it to bang other girls, but don't want your main girl to do the same? - AneroidOcean - 11-15-2014

Quote: (11-15-2014 12:11 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

She was never a fuck buddy to begin with, but I let her ask the question "what are we now".

What was your answer to her?

How selfish is it to bang other girls, but don't want your main girl to do the same? - kaotic - 11-15-2014

Quote: (11-15-2014 02:25 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (11-15-2014 12:11 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

What was your answer to her?

The thing is, the reason she asked is because I got caught on tinder with a girl that she knows.

I was able to deny and tell her a crazy ex of mine catfished me trying to get any info and ruin things with the my HB 8.

I then deflected the question and asked "what do you think we are"

She replies something along the lines of being exclusive that there aren't any other girls.

I responded by saying "ok cool"

I kept my responses short and simple, held my frame, and the relationship so far complements my life.

If I have any emotions, it's only towards my main HB 8, noone else. BUT I don't pedestalize her at all.

How selfish is it to bang other girls, but don't want your main girl to do the same? - startup__ - 11-15-2014

Selfish? Yes,

Fair? That's relative. Fairness is the agreement between two party. If she's convinced that your SMV is high and that you're not willing to be with her exclusively, it is in her judgment to decide whether or not it's worth it to only take a piece and be one side exclusive.

What's fair to you might not be fair to another person and vice versa. There are also chances that she wouldn't be interested in other men at all once she got you dick and will give you her exclusive right to you voluntarily.

This is why equal relationship is such bullshit. Not every woman feel degraded to stay at home. There are tons of women who have no problem staying at home even without their husband's asking her to.

How selfish is it to bang other girls, but don't want your main girl to do the same? - runsonmagic - 11-15-2014

It's called being human.

Being fair isn't the goal of my relationships. Being happy is.

Do what makes you happy.

How selfish is it to bang other girls, but don't want your main girl to do the same? - WestIndianArchie - 11-17-2014

I haven't read all of the replies in this one, so if i'm repeating someone, they deserve the props.

But you're looking at this situation through the lens of male morality.

She operates under no such compunction.

It's been said time and time again, Game is approaching relationships like an attractive woman
- you'll do what you need to do to get what you want.

You've seen them lie to you.
You've seen them lie to bosses and co-workers.
They lie to their friends and family.
They lie to themselves.

A lot of the time, they don't even think that they are lying.

If you call them on it, they turn it around on you, or have some sort of justification, or they start crying and acting out emotionally. (the sort of thing that you witness and learn from in an LTR, that you might not ever uncover in a short term fling)

So basically you're in this situation where a chick is fucking you and YOU THINK she's not fucking anyone else. But you're playing the field.

Coming "clean" is surrender.

She will never surrender.
Her facebook, instagram, match.com, okcupid, plenty of fish and fetlife inboxes are jammed. There are guys in her real life that are actively trying to get into her pants. Some of them she'll let do things for her.

"Oh, he's just being nice"

She knows what the guy is doing, or she chooses not believe it.

Those chicks don't even know what honesty means, until they can use it against you.

So in your situation, where you're banging a few, and some of them might be only banging you - don't address the situation.

If she brings it up, never outright tell her that you're fucking other chicks.

Then tell her that you have a price of exclusivity and lay out what that means.

Otherwise, you gotta be able to cut a chick loose.
"I enjoy your company, and you enjoy mine. But it seems we want different things, I hope we can still be friends"

^The friends part is killer, call it karmic justice.

WIA