Roosh V Forum
The Poland thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Poland thread (/thread-4184.html)

The Poland thread - oldnemesis - 05-10-2011

Quote: (05-09-2011 06:48 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I don't know about their intentions, but I'm saying there isn't a high barrier to making it happen if the girl is digging you and the logistics are good.

My question was probably more relevant to the number of possible targets. Are there a significant number of girls around who either came alone, or could be easily separated from the group without significant effort?

To put some thoughts, ten years ago it was very rare. Almost no girl was alone, and it was very difficult to isolate the girl from the group if you didn't know them before, as she was afraid of "what they would think of me". A typical way was to exchange phone numbers and hang out together the next day. Did it change a lot?

The Poland thread - speakeasy - 05-10-2011

Not to beat this issue to death again, but when you mentioned that Latin guys would do well there, what about other types of dark skinned guys. Do you think black dudes would be well received there the way I hear about Sweden?

Is the skinhead issue anything like Russia?

The Poland thread - Roosh - 05-11-2011

oldnemesis: Lots of girls in 2's and 3's, so it's not hard to divide and conquer. I don't find girls alone at night though. Even groups of 4 are more manageable actually... I'm not getting cockblocked.

speakeasy: Hard to say, but I don't think they'd do as well as Latin guys. I think Sweden is still a top choice for black guys. Also, Poland girls aren't as thick... they are very thin. I don't think the average black guy would dig their body types that much.

Haven't heard anything about violence against minorities here.

The Poland thread - Mr.GM - 05-11-2011

Roosh,

Is it possible for you to already make a (superficial/first-impression)comparison of Polish girls x Brazilian Girls?Or it is to soon to call?
Here in Brazil in my opinion you see lots of butterfaces with hot bodies,would you say that is the opposite in Poland,generally speaking?I mean the Polish Girls having beautiful,flawless faces with thin bodies?(I heard this from a co-worker who went there few years ago)
Good to know that polish chicks dig the Latin looks.

The Poland thread - MiXX - 05-11-2011

Quote: (05-11-2011 01:52 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Roosh,

Is it possible for you to already make a (superficial/first-impression)comparison of Polish girls x Brazilian Girls?Or it is to soon to call?
Here in Brazil in my opinion you see lots of butterfaces with hot bodies,would you say that is the opposite in Poland,generally speaking?I mean the Polish Girls having beautiful,flawless faces with thin bodies?(I heard this from a co-worker who went there few years ago)
Good to know that polish chicks dig the Latin looks.

GM..you and I need to roll to Poland in the fall when it seems better to visit. You kill it with Brazil style, and I'll tag-team with you with Spanish style. [Image: smile.gif]

We may very well be thrown out the country. [Image: banana.gif]

Mixx

The Poland thread - Dash Global - 05-11-2011

man, there is so many places i need to visit! i dont see how im gonna work all these places into my schedule!!!! fuck!

Too early to call, but Brazilian girls seem to be sexier. They're surprisingly similar.

No violence, but here in Krakow I just got harrased for the first time in 'bout 40 days. Some young punk decided to do the happy slap on me as I came home at 2:30 am after his friend made some nice racist remarks. There were 4 of them and they didn't even look back, and that's the worst I've seen/heard.

Quote: (05-11-2011 11:25 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Haven't heard anything about violence against minorities here.

The Poland thread - Luckystar - 05-11-2011

Roosh, how much did you end up getting your apartment for? What's the market price for a 1 Bedroom?

The Poland thread - coronel nacimento - 05-11-2011

it seems a precious mine has been found.... how good it is..depends on the rate of return combined with the shine or the value of the metal. i would put brazil as gold and poland as silver. its up to the miner to see where he gets the better return on his invesment but hard to lose with either.

The Poland thread - Mr.GM - 05-11-2011

Quote: (05-11-2011 02:59 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

GM..you and I need to roll to Poland in the fall when it seems better to visit. You kill it with Brazil style, and I'll tag-team with you with Spanish style. [Image: smile.gif]

We may very well be thrown out the country. [Image: banana.gif]

Mixx

Mixx mi hermano..It will be a pleasure to roll with El Rei haha ..... OMG Poland will never be the same again..[Image: banana.gif] Imagine a Latin duo killin' in poznan..epic.
Actually I'm willing to post a topic soon about what I should do after august,because by then I'll have money and free time to hit the road (some of you guys may have heard about my plans to study in Sweden,but I'm not sure if I'll go forward with this.)This forum keeps giving me new ideas!thats very good

Quote: (05-11-2011 06:13 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Too early to call, but Brazilian girls seem to be sexier. They're surprisingly similar.

Roosh,Knowing how much you like my country , this sounds like tremendous good news about Poland.[Image: whip.gif]

The Poland thread - defenestrator - 05-11-2011

I'm still wondering what did you choose Poznan. I personally don't like this city and most of the girls from over there seem a bit "tacky" to me.
If you stay there longer go also to Wroclaw, Warsaw and Sopot (this one lives off parties).
You can also try to head to Opener music festival (http://www.opener.pl) if you're staying longer. People are coming over there from all over the country, usually leaving the mediocre masses behind.
btw, party pics - http://grubabiba.pl/imprezy/all/fotorelacje/szukaj

Quote: (05-11-2011 08:51 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Mixx mi hermano..It will be a pleasure to roll with El Rei haha ..... OMG Poland will never be the same again..[Image: banana.gif] Imagine a Latin duo killin' in poznan..epic.

lol, just don't get your nose broken over there malandrinho

The Poland thread - oldnemesis - 05-12-2011

Quote: (05-11-2011 11:25 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

oldnemesis: Lots of girls in 2's and 3's, so it's not hard to divide and conquer. I don't find girls alone at night though. Even groups of 4 are more manageable actually... I'm not getting cockblocked.

So I assume you've got SNL after this divide/conquer, right? How did you handle the logistics problem (i.e. what to do with another girl), you got a wing?

PS. I gonna be in Romania in two weeks, and stay there for three weeks or so, so you're welcome to stop by [Image: smile.gif]

The Poland thread - Mr.GM - 05-12-2011

Roosh, I know that is risky for you to do that now due to Roosh+google, But it would be great to see some Photos/Videos from Poland if/when possible.

The Poland thread - Roosh - 05-13-2011

Quote: (05-12-2011 03:57 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

So I assume you've got SNL after this divide/conquer, right? How did you handle the logistics problem (i.e. what to do with another girl), you got a wing?

PS. I gonna be in Romania in two weeks, and stay there for three weeks or so, so you're welcome to stop by [Image: smile.gif]

The logistic problems would apply everywhere, not just Poland. I don't care about the other girls... if my game is tight she'll ditch her friends to talk to me, and getting a fast kiss helps deflect against any future cockblock.

I find it harder to use wings, actually.

The Poland thread - choichoi - 05-16-2011

Quote: (04-15-2011 01:39 AM)Florida Wrote:  

Few things I left out.

You might try to open with "Cześć, Jestem Amerykaninem" pronounced.... Chi-shh-tsh, Yes-Tem Amair-e-con-knee-nem ... roll the r. Meaning, "Hi, I'm American" this should peak her interest. Not only does she now know you're American but I was told Polish people LOVE when foreigners try to speak their language because of how tough it is, this will be good in keeping a conversation going, she will be happy to teach you some words in Polish. Cześć is hard to say at first, I would youtube it and listen and listen and listen some more. And trust me Polish is fucking hard. Just listen to the alphabet and some sentences - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJI6JDAxUd4 <---yeah...

I picked up Polish late last year out of curiosity. That stuff is no joke like "przepraszam". Took me a good few days to get that one down. "Where are the friggin vowels man?". Just kidding, but I can't wait to get to use some of my straszna jezyka polska (haha) over there.

The Poland thread - billy - 05-16-2011

Ignore the spellings but here are some Polish phrases I used to get laughs

Yeshtem Anyokem I am an angel

Rush pienkna dupa Move your sweet arse

Rush dupa do koochnie Move your arse to the kitchen

Wadana Beliezna Nice underwear

Yeshesh Pienka juvcheno You are pretty

Bardzo che Lubia I can't live without you

Wadana Dupa Nice arse

Wadana Otche nice eyes

Potsche booya che. Some kind of com[liment I can't remember exactly

Tesht Hello

Yak mash na IMea Whats your name

Scont yestesh Where are you from

Che lubish motsne Piedrolenya Do you want a fuck

Pusheste Crullicheque Fluffy bunny rabbits

Curva Mach fuck off.

Cobeita curva, basically calling someone a whore/

The Poland thread - Handsome Creepy Eel - 05-16-2011

As a Croatian-speaking (Slavic) person who has also learned a bit of Slovenian, Czech and Polish, I find your attempts at learning it extremely hilarious [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] (but still laudable)

p.s. I'm going on a trip to Czech and Poland next week! While I don't expect to be racking up ONSs, I do expect a great time with a pleasant atmosphere and stunningly low prices. I'll be visiting Krakow, Warsaw, Poznan and maybe Wroclaw...

The Poland thread - KanyeWest - 05-16-2011

Any updates Roosh? Seems like your Twitter is sharing some pretty positive stuff...

The Poland thread - Roosh - 05-16-2011

Girls are nice like I've mentioned but Poznan is starting to feel quite small. There's one nightlife area, so if you're trying to creep it's inevitable you'll get busted.

Male to female ratio at night is not good at all, but Polish guys have zero approach game so that helps. I have to visit other Polish cities to get a proper comparison, but nightlife here reminds me of Cordoba. Lots of places but they all suck.

But I'll stick around because..

1. Day game is a great option. [Image: hump.gif]
2. I'm probably the only American living here who's not a student. [Image: hump.gif]

I have absolutely no complaints about the women... just the city itself is pretty average. Getting curious about Krakow, Wroclaw, and Gdansk.

The Poland thread - truedat - 05-16-2011

Roosh you should break down a approach scenario that resulted in a SNL over there. Are you still using the 'you look like your having the most fun out of all the people here' line?

The Poland thread - mangadooza - 05-16-2011

I love Poland. A true globetrotting playboy knows when it's time to kick back and enjoy low-hanging fruit, and when it's time to get down and bleed. Poland for the former, while places like Argentina and Spain for the latter.

After a few months of bliss, boredom and complacency sets in, and you're longing for girls to feign indifference and play a mind game or two rather than show their cards right away. As a man, I just love the novelty and struggle of the chase too much, otherwise I'd live there forever. Great in the short-term though.

The Poland thread - KanyeWest - 05-17-2011

Quote: (05-16-2011 07:18 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Girls are nice like I've mentioned but Poznan is starting to feel quite small. There's one nightlife area, so if you're trying to creep it's inevitable you'll get busted.

Male to female ratio at night is not good at all, but Polish guys have zero approach game so that helps. I have to visit other Polish cities to get a proper comparison, but nightlife here reminds me of Cordoba. Lots of places but they all suck.

2. I'm probably the only American living here who's not a student. [Image: hump.gif]

I have absolutely no complaints about the women... just the city itself is pretty average. Getting curious about Krakow, Wroclaw, and Gdansk.

Yeah I was thinking Wroclaw might be a good option for you actually - much bigger city with better nightlife options but hasn't been totally raped by British stag parties as much as Krakow (yet) so you'd still have something of an exotic factor there (although to be fair I don't think Krakow is too tricky if you pick the right venues off the usual Stag trails).

Krakow definitely has the best nightlife of all Polish cities but in the Summer it'll be Stag Party hell fo sho..... after September it'll be better and all the students would be back from holidays.

The Poland thread - Sirob - 05-17-2011

Absolutely! I probably had the best time of my (so far) short gaming career day gaming in Wroclaw. Of course, my experience is limited to only Wroclaw and Krakow, so I cant speak definitively for other cities, but it does seem that day gaming in Poland will get you far. No one, and I repeat no one approaches during the day. It was actually funny to see Polish guys look at me with a strange mixture of resentment, envy and plain confusion when I was shooting the streets. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Roosh, in case you get tired of Poznan, I definitely recommend that you head over to Wroclaw and experience the city for yourself. The Wroclaw trip report should definitely help out.

Now that I'm back in the frozen desert of Switzerland, I can only look back on the idyllic days in Poland with a sense of nostalgia. Sigh!

Quote: (05-16-2011 07:18 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

The Poland thread - Tg3 - 05-22-2011

Quote: (05-08-2011 12:20 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

2. One-night stand culture. Girls are DTF. A while back there was a guy bragging he bangs every night in Poland. Was he a troll? Probably. Do I see that actually happening? Yes. Quality control would be an issue but it's possible if you're a foreigner with game. Swing for a hotel room and thank me later. Forget everything you may have heard about Polish girls taking a while to get intimate and just do your thing.tyle and game, you will mop the floor. Other guys should still do quite well.

DUDE, don't say I was probably a troll. I was not a troll!!!! (I just have the intuition you were talking about me..)I mean the proof I was not trolling is in your post. Everything you notice correlates with what I have said. I was the one with the closest description as yours about game in poland..
I had said dark complexion helps etc etc. And yeah I was reallly getting laid nearly every night. Wait to be in krakow.
I knew from your looks you will be surprised by krakow, the best is to look spanish or argentinian or just dark haired english or french or american.
I agree with everything you say. I don't think you need olive skin. Just being handsome with dark hair and eyes, and you will get approached quite a lot.
That being said, Iwas with blonde with blue eyes from england and belgium who had no difficulties hooking up whatsoever.
And yes, they are so DTF, with any guy, if he is nice(yeah just be a nice guy) and good looking.
You did not say anything about the sex, don't you think they are great and passionate in bed??

And again, I am not a fucking troll. You had sent me a message to say I was bragging so I stopped posting here(IT is true I brag too much, but still that annoyed me) BUt even though I brag too much for sure, What i brag about is based on 100 percent real facts and experience.
Cheers!

PS about quality control: yes I fuck full range of quality. I like to say I have low standard but at the same time I fuck many girls some guys dream to fuck only in their wet dreams (shit I m bragging again) but yeah I do fuck butterfaces, specially in poland cause I am in love with their bodies and pussies so much that I can fuck butterfaces and loving it, specially cause I love sex so much, in general, but specially with horny polish girls (who often have magic pussies, loads of squirters in poland IME).

PS2 lol just saw your other thread where you say you dislike scandinavian girls. So funny, I have always said scandinavian girls are overrated when other guys always rave about them. Interesting, did not think you will have so close opinion as me about everything. Really surprised. (I ve always said to people for ages to go to russia or east europe instead of scandinavia, even to you if I remember well, in some comment on your blog, but they all go because they have the stereotype of the blonde swedish girl in their heads..) Scandinavian in my experience are not very great lays, boring to spend time with, and not as hot as their reputation..(still prety hot though, specially since I love blondes)