Roosh V Forum
The Poland thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Poland thread (/thread-4184.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

The Poland thread - Sleek2b - 01-06-2019

Quote: (01-06-2019 02:44 PM)whoishe Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2019 02:20 PM)immoral Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2019 12:51 PM)whoishe Wrote:  

Manosphere aften criticize girls for having unrealistic expectations on dating market, wasting their best years for sleeping around, etc...

So I guess at least for me criticizing them for correctly assessing their dating market value, not being interested in pump&dump, etc... sounds too hypocritical.

Whoishe, its also hypocritical to support those 'good girls' that are being encouraged A LOT by the SJWs and do not have to run any game to have any guy they want.
Don't you think its' an unfair comparison? Men use resources to travel and run game in Poland, while the girls all they have to do is 'show up' and choose whether to sleep with someone or not. This is a fool's game really.
I agree 100% that girls have much easier on dating front in Poland or in western world in general.

Doesn't change my opinion about hypocrisy shown in quoted posts. Never met Giacomo or you, but if in reality he's a stylish and high value guy as he presents himself on the forum he probably seems like a player/harem kind of guy for some/majority of girls he approaches.
So I'm just saying that this "afraid girls who can't recognize high value guy" are actually smart and realistic because they actually recognize value and know what is the deal for them. Just like guys aren't afraid of 30+ years old career/independent women, they just know it's a shitty deal for them.

I agree with Giacomo comment and it fits my experience.

However I doubt that it is because the girls know what is the deal.

The reasons I identified:

-Different concept of what being high value is.
Most polish girls have actually no clues of what are high standards ...
And in fact Polish people themselves have poor taste in pretty much anything. Quality is resumed as "it is expensive so it is good".
I think we can blame years of communism for this.

-Inferiority complex for being a Pole.
Poland is goign through a kind of identity crisis at the moment. For the first time since centuries they are getting wealthier.
Also they look at the West as being in crisis while their economy is booming (which is an illusion for me... but that is another topic)
So all people, and girls in particular, are just having some kind of revenge toward foreigners "we don't need you"
Let's not forget Poland had an history of being a sex tourist destination

This is also why girls dislike the fact you are doing better than her

_Quality of foreigners
Being a low wage country, who do you think Poland attracts?
Mostly people who cannot make it back home.
You have a lots of low value guys from the West, and so by default girls will assume you are from the same crop.

The Poland thread - whoishe - 01-06-2019

Quote: (01-06-2019 03:14 PM)Sleek2b Wrote:  

Manosphere aften criticize girls for having unrealistic expectations on dating market, wasting their best years for sleeping around, etc...

So I guess at least for me criticizing them for correctly assessing their dating market value, not being interested in pump&dump, etc... sounds too hypocritical.

Whoishe, its also hypocritical to support those 'good girls' that are being encouraged A LOT by the SJWs and do not have to run any game to have any guy they want.
Don't you think its' an unfair comparison? Men use resources to travel and run game in Poland, while the girls all they have to do is 'show up' and choose whether to sleep with someone or not. This is a fool's game really.
I agree 100% that girls have much easier on dating front in Poland or in western world in general.

Doesn't change my opinion about hypocrisy shown in quoted posts. Never met Giacomo or you, but if in reality he's a stylish and high value guy as he presents himself on the forum he probably seems like a player/harem kind of guy for some/majority of girls he approaches.
So I'm just saying that this "afraid girls who can't recognize high value guy" are actually smart and realistic because they actually recognize value and know what is the deal for them. Just like guys aren't afraid of 30+ years old career/independent women, they just know it's a shitty deal for them.

And in fact Polish people themselves have poor taste in pretty much anything. Quality is resumed as "it is expensive so it is good".

Poland is goign through a kind of identity crisis at the moment. For the first time since centuries they are getting wealthier.
Also they look at the West as being in crisis while their economy is booming (which is an illusion for me... but that is another topic)
So all people, and girls in particular, are just having some kind of revenge toward foreigners "we don't need you"

_Quality of foreigners
You have a lots of low value guys from the West, and so by default girls will assume you are from the same crop.
Do we? I'm ready to learn about it. To be precise, I don't consider stag parties or Erasmus as a "sex tourism destination", especially not in quantity they were happening.
We are way below Ukraine/Thailand/Philippines to be consideerd a sex tourism destination, I don't think I ever heard about someone doing organized groups for "marriage hunting" as well.

PS. Well dressed foreign guy approaches girl in centre of big city in Poland in 2019... you can say what you want, but enough girls will know what's the deal here for them.

"Revenge towards foreigners", lol [Image: dodgy.gif]

"Girls disliking you for doing better than her" can actually mean that they know they aren't in your league except for pump&dump. And you try to make you feel better saying "dislike" and stuff...

Quote: (01-06-2019 03:21 PM)whoishe Wrote:  

forum-3.html

_Quality of foreigners
Do we? I'm ready to learn about it. To be precise, I don't consider stag parties or Erasmus as a "sex tourism destination", especially not in quantity they were happening.
We are way below Ukraine/Thailand/Philippines to be consideerd a sex tourism destination, I don't think I ever heard about someone doing organized groups for "marriage hunting" as well.

PS. Well dressed foreign guy approaches girl in centre of big city in Poland in 2019... you can say what you want, but enough girls will know what's the deal here for them.

"Girls disliking you for doing better than her" can actually mean that they know they aren't in your league except for pump&dump. And you try to make you feel better saying "dislike" and stuff...

You used to be, before EU.
Back in France, Poland = EE = Easy girl reputation.

As for girls disliking your success, here is an exemple:
I earn 3 times you wage doing a 9-5 job while you (as a girl) have to cope with 3 jobs so 60+ hours to not even reach 5Kpln / month... So yea women who are into the rat race hate it.
Now it is not a case I have encountered often.

Quote: (01-06-2019 04:11 PM)Sleek2b Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2019 03:21 PM)whoishe Wrote:  

forum-3.html

_Quality of foreigners

You used to be, before EU.
Back in France, Poland = EE = Easy girl reputation.

As for girls disliking your success, here is an exemple:
I earn 3 times you wage doing a 9-5 job while you (as a girl) have to cope with 3 jobs so 60+ hours to not even reach 5Kpln / month... So yea women who are into the rat race hate it.
Now it is not a case I have encountered often.
And how many French guys visited Poland before EU to make it count as a "sex tourist destination" in 40m people country? 500 per year? 100? Less?

And your example seems flawed - this girls would be very interested in Polish guy who would make money on your level, so it's not your "success" which is the problem here. Its not a hatred/revenge for foreigners either, but like I said before girls know what's the deal they get with foreigners and more of them comparing to 5-10 years ago isn't interested in going for it.

But I think all this stuff was mentioned many times here already, including you and Giacomo complaining.

This post sums it well for me - thread-4184-...pid1776244

No idea and that's not the point. It is just a bias we have regarding EE, and Poland. It is not my personal opinion
I don't get why you are getting upset about this.

Again that's a rare occurence... and indeed that is not "success" itself which is an issue but the combination foreigner +success.
You can find similar problems in WE but only in low social classes

Quote: (01-06-2019 04:44 PM)Sleek2b Wrote:  

No idea and that's not the point. It is just a bias we have regarding EE, and Poland. It is not my personal opinion
I don't get why you are getting upset about this.

Again that's a rare occurence... and indeed that is not "success" itself which is an issue but the combination foreigner +success.
You can find similar problems in WE but only in low social classes
1) Disagreeing with you doesnt mean Im upset.
2) I don't have a problem with you calling Polish girls easy, I just don't think it equals naming a country "Sex tourist destination", especially with limited people movement before we joined EU.

Take care.

The Poland thread - Giacomo Casanova - 01-06-2019

Sleek2b is really spot-on with his observations. When you say that you are going/working in Poland, everywhere in Western Europe people are ready to make some jokes or veiled sexual remarks about girls.
whoishe, if I recall well few years ago you were upset about Polish girls and you were going to Lviv with Greek Kamaki since you found Ukrainian girls being more suitable for you. You sound like you are angry now, have you tried to go back to Ukraine?

The Poland thread - Roosh - 01-06-2019

Quote: (01-06-2019 06:29 AM)immoral Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2019 02:35 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

No reply to the Poland thread in a month? That's unheard of. And yet the Ukraine thread is active. I wonder if this is an indicator that Poland is drying up for some men.

Spent 3 months in Warsaw, Krakow and Wroclaw. I'm a good looking guy, white, about 6'1 tall.

65 dates - 2 bangs

1st bang - She was drunk on our 5th date. I did not cum.

2nd bang - She left after she finished. I did not finish.

I would not go back even if they paid me.

Did you exclusively use internet dating (e.g. Tinder)?

The Poland thread - Polero - 01-06-2019

2 bangs out of 65 dates? In 3 months? Wow, just wow

The Poland thread - Pokerbaby - 01-07-2019

Quote: (01-06-2019 02:20 PM)_Samo_ Wrote:  

My opinion is if you're coming mainly for girls stay away from Warsaw and Kraków in particular, Wrocław is very close behind those 2 but still has a little bit of life left in it. I recommend trying somewhere like Katowice. Completely different vibes.

Warsaw? I found surprisingly great for meeting women. Krakow was much harder.

Warsaw has two main advantages going for it. First the city is so big that you get a lot of action on Tinder/online dating sites. I was really surprised as I got nothing in the smaller Polish cities.

Second, you have a lot of Ukrainian immigrants in Warsaw. Of course, that begs the question of why not just go to the Ukraine in the first place. I am guessing that the higher quality of Ukrainian women "escape" to Poland as they seemed to look better than the girls I met in Lviv. They are totally into Westerners and are far from home and their original circles.

When I first went to Warsaw in 2012 the clubs were Amazing also. I remember dancing and having drinks with one girl when a hotter one was standing near the washroom and I came up to her and convinced her to leave the club with me.

Now it seems like the clubs aren't that great, but still better than anything in the Anglosphere.

The Poland thread - _Samo_ - 01-07-2019

Quote: (01-07-2019 01:27 AM)Pokerbaby Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2019 02:20 PM)_Samo_ Wrote:  

My opinion is if you're coming mainly for girls stay away from Warsaw and Kraków in particular, Wrocław is very close behind those 2 but still has a little bit of life left in it. I recommend trying somewhere like Katowice. Completely different vibes.

Warsaw? I found surprisingly great for meeting women. Krakow was much harder.

Warsaw has two main advantages going for it. First the city is so big that you get a lot of action on Tinder/online dating sites. I was really surprised as I got nothing in the smaller Polish cities.

Second, you have a lot of Ukrainian immigrants in Warsaw. Of course, that begs the question of why not just go to the Ukraine in the first place. I am guessing that the higher quality of Ukrainian women "escape" to Poland as they seemed to look better than the girls I met in Lviv. They are totally into Westerners and are far from home and their original circles.

When I first went to Warsaw in 2012 the clubs were Amazing also. I remember dancing and having drinks with one girl when a hotter one was standing near the washroom and I came up to her and convinced her to leave the club with me.

Now it seems like the clubs aren't that great, but still better than anything in the Anglosphere.

Yeah that's right you have a wider choice online, but girls are very flakey on tinder (like most places). Its not any easier to get online dates to actually come out in Warsaw than other big cities.

Ukrainians are a definite plus but they are in all of the big cities now. I believe there are 2-3 million living in Poland currently. I've dated as many Ukrainian girls in Wrocław as I have in Warsaw. Spent a similar amount of time in both cities over the last few years.

There is just something about Warsaw that I don't like. The vibe and whole layout of the city is horrible. Its grey and depressing and even more full of career orientated women than the other cities. I notice allot more sjw types aswell. Girls also seem to make less effort on average with their appearance than other cities. I dated quite a few girls who made zero effort when coming out to meet me, it happened far less in other cities.

I do prefer Warsaw to Kraków overall although I think they look slightly better in Kraków.

Main positives/negatives about Warsaw are:

. Capital city so very saturated with women, you likely wont become known for approaching allot of girls.

. Abundance of Ukrainian girls.

. International city, this can be a negative and positive depending on how you view it. There are lots of other nationalities and its much easier to pick up non Polish girls than other cities.

. Popular destination for forum guys so there are usually guys around to hang out/game with. Its rare to meet any guys from here in other cities besides Warsaw and Kraków.

Negatives:

. Grey/depressing looking city. Unlike allot of other Polish cities Warsaw was completely rebuilt and you really see it compared with some other cities which have very beautiful architecture.

. Too spread out. The main areas are all far away from each other. The old town is like 30+ minutes walk from the centrum metro. This is just one example which can make logistics a pain. In cities like Kraków, Wrocław or Katowice everything is centred around the main squares/street or within a few minutes walk.

. Much more career minded women than other cities.

. Allot more sjw/blue haired types.

. Girls make less effort with their appearance than other cities. Walking around the streets of Warsaw and the streets of Wrocław I notice it. Its not a dramatic increase in quality but noticeable if you've spent allot of time there.

. There are allot of foreigners from every country there. It may be expected as its the capital city but its really nothing special for a girl to meet a guy from x country in Warsaw.

The Poland thread - JackinMelbourne - 01-08-2019

Quote: (01-06-2019 10:04 AM)HD668B Wrote:  

No reply to the Poland thread in a month? That's unheard of. And yet the Ukraine thread is active.

I wonder if this is an indicator that Poland is drying up for some men.

Yes and here are the 2 simple reasons why:

Cakes and shoes? Explain...

The Poland thread - JackinMelbourne - 01-08-2019

Quote: (01-06-2019 04:32 PM)whoishe Wrote:  

Its not a hatred/revenge for foreigners

Not sure that's 100% true. I was mistaken for a Frenchie at a bar and the Poles running the joint were spouting sly anti-French comments about me (thinking I wouldn't understand). I'm not French BTW, they were just too stupid to know that I wasn't. Took my money somewhere more deserving of it.

So there is definitely foreigner distrust in Poland and for good reason: When 3 of your neighbouring countries split your nation off the map, it creates a history of distrust. Throw in the betrayals pre and post WW2 and you get what you get.

Then add moron spam-PUAs, stag parties and isra-rapes...

The Poland thread - Oak - 01-15-2019

I spent 2 weekends in Poland in 2017, and 10 days there in 2018. These are my thoughts on its possible decline:

Poland is westernising rapidly. The cities are catching up with western countries. The attitudes of women are much better, but are getting progressively worse. Obesity is creeping in, casual clothing, tattoos, piercings and feminist attitudes are common. There is also a small but growing minority of hyper-feminists. Career women are also very common. My guess is that the notch count of the average Polish city girl is not that far behind her western counterparts.

Beta-orbiters are a thing in Poland. This is a problem because it causes the women to think that they are interesting as people, and this causes them to waste men’s time. They won’t mind talking to men on their phones or in person with no intention of banging them, as talking to them is a privilege. They have countless men doing it with no hope of fucking them to prove it.

The girls have great bodies, but there is a low ceiling in the face department. I have only ever seen one Polish 9, 8s are as rare as in the anglosphere if not rarer, and I don’t think a Polish 10 is genetically possible. What you do get in massive quantities of women who just pass the WB threshold. I think when god made polish women the chips all landed in the middle of the board at the 6-7 range. When he made anglo women the chips scattered everywhere, evenly distributed from 1 to 10. This might just be a matter of taste, I was always stunned by Roosh’s claim that Polish women are much better looking than Danish girls for example.

Polish guys under-30 are on average better looking than American men and not far behind Germans and Danes. I saw lots of mismatches where the girls were punching. It did not pass the busted dudes test in general. Their hair, style and game is not that bad and will probably improve with each generation.

I would still visit Poland for the easy women with pleasant attitudes (I got my only ever nightgame bang there, and my nightgame is nonexistent), but I don’t think it has much longer left and I would never look for an LTR there.

I would love to see Roosh do a video on the changes he witnessed there.

The Poland thread - whoishe - 01-15-2019

Quote: (01-08-2019 02:47 AM)JackinMelbourne Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2019 04:32 PM)whoishe Wrote:  

Its not a hatred/revenge for foreigners

Not sure that's 100% true. I was mistaken for a Frenchie at a bar and the Poles running the joint were spouting sly anti-French comments about me (thinking I wouldn't understand). I'm not French BTW, they were just too stupid to know that I wasn't. Took my money somewhere more deserving of it.

So there is definitely foreigner distrust in Poland and for good reason: When 3 of your neighbouring countries split your nation off the map, it creates a history of distrust. Throw in the betrayals pre and post WW2 and you get what you get.

Then add moron spam-PUAs, stag parties and isra-rapes...
If you would read a first few pages of this thread you would see that it's not a problem with foreigners per se and it definitely isn't connected to history as WW2 outcome didn't change since then.

Not exclusive, but part time (or big time in my opinion) its an issue of poor dating perspective for girls when going out with foreigners (unlesss girls doesn't care for ONS or other pump & dump stuff) which they learnt during last few years (pretty much since beginning of this thread eight years ago). A lot of guys during this time had fun here, good for them. Market (aka Polish girls) reacted a little bit based on their friends/family members experience and now it's getting more difficult for foreigners. And it makes guys who missed this golden years "upset", "angry", etc... [Image: dodgy.gif]

Isn't this also interesting that Poland has a progressing Westernization (difficult to argue)... and yet based on reports it's getting more difficult for foreigners. Shouldn't this be going together in one direction?

And what is isra-rapes (serious question)?

The Poland thread - firat113 - 01-16-2019

Quote: (01-15-2019 02:23 PM)Oak Wrote:  

The girls have great bodies, but there is a low ceiling in the face department. I have only ever seen one Polish 9, 8s are as rare as in the anglosphere if not rarer, and I don’t think a Polish 10 is genetically possible. What you do get in massive quantities of women who just pass the WB threshold. I think when god made polish women the chips all landed in the middle of the board at the 6-7 range. When he made anglo women the chips scattered everywhere, evenly distributed from 1 to 10. This might just be a matter of taste, I was always stunned by Roosh’s claim that Polish women are much better looking than Danish girls for example.

Polish guys under-30 are on average better looking than American men and not far behind Germans and Danes. I saw lots of mismatches where the girls were punching. It did not pass the busted dudes test in general. Their hair, style and game is not that bad and will probably improve with each generation.

Which city did you visit? I have to disagree with the Danish girls being in the same range as polish girls. The 5 days i stayed in Poland i experienced girls to be some of the most beautiful girls i've ever seen. Im stunned by your statement of not seeing many 8s and 9s on the street because that's literally all i saw in Poland. The standard is so high.

I am currently in Copenhagen and you see 2-3 absolute stunners a day, but in Poland, i felt like i saw one every 30 minutes. Danish girls are mostly 6's and 7's in my opinion, but that might be because i've spent years here and desensitized to their looks. The exotic factor of Poland could also have something to do with this.

Also, i found polish guys to be below average looking compared to Danes and Germans. A lot of the guys look rather old and pale with receding hairlines at an early age. No facial hair (baby face) combined with being skinny is how i'd describe the average polish guy. This is not meant as an insult to polish guys, that's just my 2 cents.

Another thing was, nearly none of the guys lift. I felt like a fitness model and got a lot of IOI's during night game. Had a group of girls come up to me and ask if i was a personal trainer and comment on my body. On the dance floor girls low key trying to rub their ass against my crotch. And one girl trying to lick my abs. Felt like i was in a zoo for one night.

The Poland thread - GillesDeleuze - 01-16-2019

Polish guys are some of the ugliest in the whole Europe, that's an evidence. If you are a decent looking Westerner you will stand out immediately in a 2nd tier city (not Warsaw or Krakow btw)

Every time I go back to Italy I can feel the difference with fellow Italians. Even in my tiny hometown village in Italy there are at least 100 better looking guys than me Jesus Christ.

The Poland thread - Pointer - 01-16-2019

You get a lot of looks in Poland because you have darker skin and girls find it...intriguing. Determining whether there is sexual intent or if the girl just wants to pet you can be a challenge. It's a different type of look compared to the West where if a girls stares at you it probably means she's genuinely attracted. It takes a few months to cut through the bullshit.
This forum used to be full of useless topics about where to go if I have darker skin...Turkish, Moroccans trying to pass as Italians or Spanish. Poland came up in a lot of answers but what they failed to mention is that you still need game. Most girls are super friendly when approached but that doesn't mean anything. If all you have to say is hello my name is Juan from Mexico and then you engage in a boring chit chat like 90% of foreign dudes it will not take long before you'll hear the dreaded "it was nice talking to you but I have to go back to my friend".

The Poland thread - Dreams of Sniffing~~~ - 01-16-2019

Interesting idea, I never thought about it. The reverse situation is very obvious, when white men go to Asia and stop paying attention at all to white women, because they don't need them anymore to get sex. We can see on the forum many incels who when they arrive in SEA they will say stuff like "White women are invisible to me in Asia", "I thought I'd give this white girl a chance but why bother when I can get Asian women", etc.

The Poland thread - HD668B - 01-16-2019

Quote: (01-08-2019 02:28 AM)JackinMelbourne Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2019 10:04 AM)HD668B Wrote:  

No reply to the Poland thread in a month? That's unheard of. And yet the Ukraine thread is active.

I wonder if this is an indicator that Poland is drying up for some men.

Yes and here are the 2 simple reasons why:

Cakes and shoes? Explain...

Sneakers* not just shoes.

It's westernization. Average girl is getting chubbier and wearing sneakers instead of heels or nice boots.

The Poland thread - Giacomo Casanova - 01-16-2019

A couple of comments on how to face the multiple obstacles and challenges. For an experienced player, Poland might be extremely backbreaking since you have to forget everything that you learned from the previous experience with girls from all around the world. It's one of the few countries where your real value and game level don't match the results.
Being afraid/envious of your success as a man/good lifestyle (issue raised by Sleek2b)
You have to tone down when it comes to your work, it's better being vague. Even in terms of looks, it's better dressing with a T-Shirt and looking like a cheap foreigner, rather than dressing up. Regarding the nationality, it looks like it's better being from a shithole than from a wealthy and western Country. When it comes to talking about travelling, usually girls will be impressed negatively by the fact that you can enjoy 15/17 holidays abroad for year. This lifestyle is not compatible with the boring and dull life (all work/study) that most of them are doing. And contrarily to the Russian and Ukrainian girls, they don't want to be part of it because they prefer the local comfort zone.
Boring personalities
This is absolutely intricate, since most of the conversations during the dates or night approaches are boring interviews. They often don't give you anything to work with. You make a joke and they don't understand. You flirt and they don't respond. Chats are like a chamomile tea. It's hard if you are naturally extrovert, if you have high energy and you learned game in very competitive countries.
You can try with some questions like: how do you like your job? are you thinking to marry? do you have siblings? do you like animals?
If you are an interesting person, are you into such kind of conversation? You can try to be the boring man many are looking for. Is it worth?

The Poland thread - Mikestar - 01-16-2019

Quote: (01-16-2019 05:13 PM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

A couple of comments on how to face the multiple obstacles and challenges. For an experienced player, Poland might be extremely backbreaking since you have to forget everything that you learned from the previous experience with girls from all around the world. It's one of the few countries where your real value and game level don't match the results.
Being afraid/envious of your success as a man/good lifestyle (issue raised by Sleek2b)
You have to tone down when it comes to your work, it's better being vague. Even in terms of looks, it's better dressing with a T-Shirt and looking like a cheap foreigner, rather than dressing up. Regarding the nationality, it looks like it's better being from a shithole than from a wealthy and western Country. When it comes to talking about travelling, usually girls will be impressed negatively by the fact that you can enjoy 15/17 holidays abroad for year. This lifestyle is not compatible with the boring and dull life (all work/study) that most of them are doing. And contrarily to the Russian and Ukrainian girls, they don't want to be part of it because they prefer the local comfort zone.
Boring personalities
This is absolutely intricate, since most of the conversations during the dates or night approaches are boring interviews. They often don't give you anything to work with. You make a joke and they don't understand. You flirt and they don't respond. Chats are like a chamomile tea. It's hard if you are naturally extrovert, if you have high energy and you learned game in very competitive countries.
You can try with some questions like: how do you like your job? are you thinking to marry? do you have siblings? do you like animals?
If you are an interesting person, are you into such kind of conversation? You can try to be the boring man many are looking for. Is it worth?

Giacomo knows what he is talking about, this is coming from a Polish guy

The Poland thread - [email protected] - 01-16-2019

I've only been here a couple of weeks. Had a bad flu for a week, then threw my back out while doing doing some mild exercises. Being confined to my bed I ended up playing around with Tinder and Badoo. I did this 2.5 years ago and I got a lot of matches with 6 and 7s - ones I consider attractive enough to bang. I felt like the darker skinned foreigner thing was true. Now I struggle to match with 5's. I'm 35, average face, hapa, 176cm. When I managed to get our in Warsaw I feel the negative emotions towards me for being a foreigner. They love my business once I open my wallet but I get the feeling that foreigner = low value here. I was in Ukraine last month and the standard of living in Poland seems a lot higher. I was given the impression that the Polish were dirt poor but it didn't seem like that. My impression is that women seem to have higher standards now. Maybe I'm wrong about this but my looks haven't changed much so my only explanation is that, at least online, women are catching up with the anglosphere in terms of standards. My back is still recovering, probably another week or 2.

The Poland thread - SaintLaurentJake - 01-17-2019

Would you guys say these are average Polish girls ? Man are they hot. These girls could pass as 8s easily in the US now sadly.

The Poland thread - ZAMSKI - 01-17-2019

Quote: (01-17-2019 12:23 AM)SaintLaurentJake Wrote:  

Would you guys say these are average Polish girls ? Man are they hot. These girls could pass as 8s easily in the US now sadly.

Been to Warsaw, Wroclaw, Lodz, and lived in Krakow. I would say the first girl, 3rd girl, and 4th girl skew towards the high end of the Polish spectrum...but there are a handful of them walking around town especially during uni season. They are high 7s, 7.5s in my book. They are not easy to crack at all.