Roosh V Forum
Rich Kids Of Tehran instagram - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Kids Of Tehran instagram (/thread-41143.html)

Pages: 1 2

Rich Kids Of Tehran instagram - YossariansRight - 10-08-2014

Western schlock makes it way to Iran...where the hot ass doesn't look very oppressed.

http://instagram.com/richkidsoftehran

Rich Kids Of Tehran instagram - POASTER - 10-08-2014

I hate how Iranian girls all have Michael-Jackson-face from all the plastic surgeries they get.

Rich Kids Of Tehran instagram - kinjutsu - 10-08-2014

All of these guys and girls look American except with darker skin...

The funny thing is even being a world away with a shit ton of money they try their absolute hardest to emulate American lifestyle.

Rich Kids Of Tehran instagram - Old Fritz - 10-08-2014

All that plastic surgery..... gross

Rich Kids Of Tehran instagram - Kdog - 10-08-2014

I hate these attention starved people.

Rich Kids Of Tehran instagram - LouEvilSlugger - 10-08-2014

Having traveled to Iran before, it seems like every girl in Tehran suffers from the Persian princess syndrome while girls in the rest in the country seem feminine and modest

Rich Kids Of Tehran instagram - Northern - 10-08-2014

Quote: (10-08-2014 05:08 PM)Kdog Wrote:  

I hate these attention starved people.
Do you guys think they should be easy for a white guy?

Rich Kids Of Tehran instagram - NovaVirtu - 10-08-2014

Quote: (10-08-2014 10:11 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

All of these guys and girls look American except with darker skin...

The funny thing is even being a world away with a shit ton of money they try their absolute hardest to emulate American lifestyle.

I was thinking the same thing. Were it not for the Farsi license plates I'd think these were just Persian kids in the States.

Rich Kids Of Tehran instagram - Cattle Rustler - 10-09-2014

No fucks given about surgery, WB.

Rich Kids Of Tehran instagram - Chaos - 10-09-2014

It's funny when you are walking around in a city in Iran and you see girls all the time who got their nose covered in bandage. Nose surgeries has become such a status symbol so even girls puts a strip of bandage on their nose just to get attention.

Nontheless Iranian girls can be smoking hot.
Their attitude is warm and gives off a certain vibe.

The country is so wicked strange without access to any alcohol so the whole dating scene is behind closed doors. The country has no nightlife scene, if you don't count tea and shisha places. Social circle game is king and easy to break into.

Anyway Iran is great. Very cheap, very friendly and well educated people, their mindset is very Western,not like other middle east countries. The youth speaks good English. Tasty food and different unique culture.

I haven't been so warmly welcomed and respected in any country I have visited.

Would love to go again at any time.

Rich Kids Of Tehran instagram - TigerMandingo - 10-09-2014

^ There's been a huge influx of Iranian poon into Canada over the last year or so, particularly into Montreal. You're right. They're extremely friendly and Euro-like. They always tend to be in scientific fields, too. Virtually every Iranian I've spoken to is an engineer of some sort.

Rich Kids Of Tehran instagram - Technics - 10-09-2014

One of my best friends lives in Tehran and grew up a "rich kid of Tehran." He described a lot of scenes which looks like the pics here. I saw some of it when I was in Tehran, although not all of it as ostentatious as what's in these pics.

Rich Kids Of Tehran instagram - libertad1312 - 10-09-2014

Quote: (10-09-2014 01:32 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

The country is so wicked strange without access to any alcohol so the whole dating scene is behind closed doors. The country has no nightlife scene, if you don't count tea and shisha places.

Maybe it is not the same that we call nightlife and you will not see it by wandering through the streets, but people do have access to alcohol and more. Many young people from Teheran regularly meet up in the forests with alcohol and all kind of other drugs. They have their own very excessive parties...

Rich Kids Of Tehran instagram - L M McCoy - 10-09-2014

Iranian girls are stupid easy

Rich Kids Of Tehran instagram - POASTER - 10-09-2014

Is it safe to say Iranian girls are similar to Russian girls? I get a similar vibe - materialistic, into brand names, traditional and feminine yet cunning. Or are there major differences? Perhaps some of the Russo-Iranian experts shed light.

Rich Kids Of Tehran instagram - nomadicdude - 10-10-2014

It isn't that they became western all of a sudden. Iran was always pro-western before 1979 when the Shah got overthrown. Go look at pics of Tehran in the 70's and girls are wearing skirts and high heels. There still is a segment of the population that is rather liberal. It really is western media, especially conservative American media, that turns Iran and Iranians into something they are not. I have met girls in Thailand partying on the beach straight from Tehran. I've also met a lot of cool expat Iranians in places like Malaysia. If the West opens up to Iran soon, which I think is very likely for various reasons, Iran is going to become a legit place to visit and will become very western.

Rich Kids Of Tehran instagram - Akula - 10-10-2014

I've met a few Iranian girls and a buddy is married to one who's pretty hot.

The others I've seen are certainly slimmer & sexier than your average American fatty. Maybe this is the next place to open up to the RooshV crowd? Once the EE thing is over maybe it's on to "Bang Iran"? [Image: lol.gif]

(I'm wondering - is the LA Persian crowd also like this? As Basil Ransom has said in the LA thread most them are from the Jewish Iranian diaspora so that might make them a different kettle of fish I guess? Or also fairly hot? They certainly have the "Persian Princess" syndrome from what that thread states)).

Rich Kids Of Tehran instagram - Chaos - 10-10-2014

Quote: (10-09-2014 10:50 AM)libertad1312 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-09-2014 01:32 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

The country is so wicked strange without access to any alcohol so the whole dating scene is behind closed doors. The country has no nightlife scene, if you don't count tea and shisha places.

Maybe it is not the same that we call nightlife and you will not see it by wandering through the streets, but people do have access to alcohol and more. Many young people from Teheran regularly meet up in the forests with alcohol and all kind of other drugs. They have their own very excessive parties...

True thing. Did you visit Iran also? I was never invited to a house party in Tehran but people were eager to show me pictures of those parties.

In fact, many house parties takes place in cars, how ridicilous it might sound.
There they can rock out, let loose and rip off their otherwise mandatory scarfs.

I was invited to several parties in Iran but people only smoked opium and drank tea, sometimes a little bit weed was involved aswell.

One guy I got to know told me a story when he got his hands on a bottle of Johnny Walker. It was smuggled from Dubai. He paid a ridicilous amount of money for it and put it in his rucksack. On the street later the police stopped him and found the bottle.

Punishment?

7 days in jail and on the last day he was whipped by an officer.
His sister and her mother were brought to the station to watch him get his back whipped up.

Rich Kids Of Tehran instagram - Roardog - 10-10-2014

Haha, their instagram and Facebook have both been shut down.

Rich Kids Of Tehran instagram - speakeasy - 10-10-2014

Looking at the body language which Persian here has the power in the relationship?

[Image: By3oMCHIcAAV4c9.png]

Rich Kids Of Tehran instagram - UnW - 10-11-2014

Oh dang, nothing's up anymore, looks like we miss out.

Rich Kids Of Tehran instagram - tomtud - 10-11-2014

Once the old guard gets too old or start off dying, the regime cannot last. My Persian friends told me that their parents were misled during the revolution and the young generation is pushing and pushing. Eventually it will tumble. You cannot keep people shackled for long. Dictatorships etc eventually come to an end.

Another person or group will post photos that aren't kosher for the regime. Let them show off and be shallow.......at least there is life in them rejecting the black boring abaya that sucks life out of people. These death to Israel or America chants are just chants. The majority if young people want to live like Israelis or Americans do with freedom and to be able to buy luxury items too.

Rich Kids Of Tehran instagram - Tex Pro - 10-11-2014

Quote: (10-11-2014 12:04 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

Once the old guard gets too old or start off dying, the regime cannot last. My Persian friends told me that their parents were misled during the revolution and the young generation is pushing and pushing. Eventually it will tumble. You cannot keep people shackled for long. Dictatorships etc eventually come to an end.

Another person or group will post photos that aren't kosher for the regime. Let them show off and be shallow.......at least there is life in them rejecting the black boring abaya that sucks life out of people. These death to Israel or America chants are just chants. The majority if young people want to live like Israelis or Americans do with freedom and to be able to buy luxury items too.

Well, you don't need freedom to have luxury goods, just look at Russia or China to see otherwise.

However, your point makes sense. The current regime is probably going to have to become less hardcore overtime if it wants to survive. The leadership of Iran will probably adopt a Russian or Chinese model and still limit freedom but give a lot more access to consumer goods.

In fact, that is what they are trying to do already. The negotiations over the nuclear issue are designed to ease the sanctions that have been imposed over the years and open up Iran's economy to the outside world.

Rich Kids Of Tehran instagram - polymath - 10-11-2014

Quote: (10-10-2014 09:35 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Looking at the body language which Persian here has the power in the relationship?

Unclear. I'm guessing it's Khamenei.

Rich Kids Of Tehran instagram - Comte De St. Germain - 10-11-2014

Quote: (10-10-2014 09:35 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

It's the frat boy Instagram pose. Willing to bet money it's the chick. Also heavy WB.