Roosh V Forum
skinny shaming song - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: skinny shaming song (/thread-40768.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

skinny shaming song - L M McCoy - 09-26-2014

My ipod died and I had to listen to the radio. Anyway, this song came up and I couldn't help but tear up (laughter). Have we really reached this point? I hope to god "fat" doesn't become the in thing.

Edit: I don't know whom this lizards mom is but she lied.

skinny shaming song - Praetor Lupus - 09-27-2014

Afraid so.

Has 'one hit wonder' wobbling all over it.

skinny shaming song - Sourcecode - 09-27-2014

[Image: thumbs-down-gif.jpg]

[Image: i-wish-i-had-more-hands-so-i-could-give-...-thumb.jpg]

skinny shaming song - HawkWrites - 09-27-2014

Call me crazy, but the only fat person is that dude goin' crazy with his dancing. Admittedly, he's the only one who's actually entertaining throughout the entire video.

The fact that nobody is fat other than the guy has been blasted as "not body-positive" or whatever crap the feminist-laced MRM has dubbed it these days.

skinny shaming song - AnonymousBosch - 09-27-2014

Quote:LM McCoy Wrote:

I hope to god "fat" doesn't become the in thing.

'Hope'?

Quote: (09-27-2014 01:49 AM)HawkWrites Wrote:  

Call me crazy, but the only fat person is that dude goin' crazy with his dancing.

Those bitches are all fat. Thunder thighs and visible FUPA's when they're sitting. They're squat and boxyish and look Australian. They're just contrasted with the obese dancing obvious-fairy to look smaller by comparison.

Quote: (09-27-2014 02:07 AM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Quote:HawkWrites Wrote:

I hope to god "fat" doesn't become the in thing.

'Hope'?

Quote: (09-27-2014 01:49 AM)HawkWrites Wrote:  

Call me crazy, but the only fat person is that dude goin' crazy with his dancing.

Those bitches are all fat. Thunder thighs and visible FUPA's when they're sitting. They're squat and boxyish and look Australian. They're just contrasted with the obese dancing obvious-fairy to look smaller by comparison.

The first quote is from OP, not me. The second one is me.

They're chubby but I wouldn't go so far as to qualify them as fat. Maybe "thick" but that's as far as I would go with that. Meghan herself in this video would be somewhere between the true curvy and thick.

Reasons To Dislike Her:

1. She's Fat.

[Image: Meghan-Trainor-singer-269.jpg]

2. She's Fat, and this is how Fat drastically-ages a 20 year old face into some kind of blobby early-30's office drone effect.

[Image: 0.jpg]

3. She's Fat, with the waistline of a champion russian shotputter.

[Image: Meghan%20Trainor%20Portrait%20Sessions]

4. She's Alicia-Silverstone fat.

[Image: 425x239]

5. She's plays the fucking ukulele, like every other white upper-middle class twat alive.

[Image: 15258836.jpg?t=1409928540]

1+2+3+4+5+ebonic delivery that would get a white man demonised for 'cultural appropriation' = a big FAT steaming turn of no fucking thank you.

skinny shaming song - Texas_Tryhard - 09-27-2014

Meghan is fat. Only in a fucked up, fat society would she be considered just "thick" or "curvy" just for staying under morbid obesity.

Quote: (09-27-2014 02:14 AM)HawkWrites Wrote:  

Sorry, fixed. I thought I typed in McCoy's name, but must have messed up.

Quote: (09-27-2014 02:21 AM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Sorry, fixed. I thought I typed in McCoy's name, but must have messed up.

No worries.

The question remains, though... WYB?

Quote: (09-27-2014 02:20 AM)Texas_Tryhard Wrote:  

Meghan is fat. Only in a fucked up, fat society would she be considered just "thick" or "curvy" just for staying under morbid obesity.

Only in a fucked up, fat society, would fit, athletic women - fit enough to play sport on a professional level and win Olympic Medals - be considered 'sick', 'unhealthy', 'dangerously thing' and 'anorexic'.

[Image: l1756578321.jpg]

They are trying to refine overweight as normal weight, and healthy as unhealthy, simply because they want to not be judged for having an IV Drip of Fast Food, Fat And Sugar fed directly into their veins. Don't eat crap and exercise. Why does it always work for men, but strangely, not for women?

Fuck this stupid, white, privileged - and they're always white and privileged - bitch for helping millions of women embrace their laziness, sloth and lack of control.

So, Hawkwrites, no, I wouldn't bang. She's a dumpy, prematurely-aged slob deliberately poisoning culture to make people lesser.

Judging by the fall of her dresses, she's wearing control-top pantyhose - usually the domain of post-menopausal chicks fighting middle-aged spread.

This is Not A Sexy Look.

skinny shaming song - Hades - 09-27-2014

I would post this song in the hater's lounge but I don't want anybody to accidentally click on it.

skinny shaming song - El Chinito loco - 09-27-2014

Meghan is fat.
Megham should be her new name.

skinny shaming song - Patriarch - 09-27-2014

Quote: (09-27-2014 03:24 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Meghan is fat.
Megham should be her new name.

Because of course there's an obnoxious "h" in there. Couldn't just name your kid Megan. Mega-Ham Needs-A-Trainer.

skinny shaming song - Simeon_Strangelight - 09-27-2014

Quote: (09-27-2014 02:07 AM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

They're chubby but I wouldn't go so far as to qualify them as fat. Maybe "thick" but that's as far as I would go with that. Meghan herself in this video would be somewhere between the true curvy and thick.

Tastes will vary @Hawk, but I wager you would not see those girls as sexy if you saw them in a bikini doing the very same moves.

Here women from the 1950s:

[Image: 130726_FASHION_BikiniHistory_008.jpg.CRO...iginal.jpg]

The women back then had very bad definition of muscles and the eating habits were atrocious back then - a lot of canned stuff, hardly any salads, a lot of empty carbs, but at least home-made and non-addictive. The girls were still tiny - most of us would look like Schwarzenegger right next to them.

And our current times:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQwav6hT-Dvdy3VR77qRz...5O_-mTEMTb]

Diet knowledge - when applied - is much better and slim girls now usually way better defined and just as tiny as in the 1950s - only taller.

The girls in the video are overweight by all standards - 1940s, 50s, and even at the times of Jesus:

[Image: 130726_FASHION_BikiniHistory_001.jpg.CRO...iginal.jpg]

skinny shaming song - kbell - 09-27-2014

She always seems to wearing mumuu, and clothes that obscure her figure. I hear this song every time I go to the beach which is bizarre. A pro-fat song at a place where it pays to be thin. Am I the only person that thinks she sounds like she sucks in a ton of helium before she sings?

As for the standard white girl singers trying to steal black musical style, this has been going on for a long time. But its been most prevalent since the 2000 on. The best version of this is Bonnie Raitt. Its very unfair to compare her to Megham, since she is far more talented, but I will. Bonnie Raitt has a more subdued style, with a lot of power at certain moments. She resists doing too much ornamental style notes, which is done way too much in songs recently. She also doesn't try to fake her accent either. She even has her own style which she has developed over time. And she has never been fat, and could be the singers grandmother now.

skinny shaming song - Parlay44 - 09-27-2014

Is she trying to be cute by saying "I'm all about the bass" [Image: huh.gif]
Does that mean a fat bottom end? [Image: lol.gif]

skinny shaming song - CTking - 09-27-2014

She might be "all about that bass" but she knows that men arent. At least not the kind of men she desires. Fuck im so sick of flipping through the radio stations and hearing this piece of shit on every station. Dumb song and even dumber chick.

skinny shaming song - ryanf - 09-27-2014

For all the shit she spews about "body acceptance", my prediction is that in 3-4 years, she will lose a ton of weight and rationalize her previous bullshit. Guaranteed (likely through surgery).

Also, check out her other shitty song "title". It's basically about her being a plate.

skinny shaming song - Foolsgo1d - 09-27-2014

Can't lie, I have a soft spot for wanting to fuck trollops like her.

Would tie her up and eat a nice chocolate cake in front of her.

skinny shaming song - polymath - 09-27-2014

Who cares. Fat guys need something to lust after too.

skinny shaming song - TexAzn - 09-27-2014

Quote: (09-27-2014 08:58 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Is she trying to be cute by saying "I'm all about the bass" [Image: huh.gif]
Does that mean a fat bottom end? [Image: lol.gif]

No, I think she's talking about walking around on hardwood floors. [Image: american.gif]

skinny shaming song - Simeon_Strangelight - 09-27-2014

Quote: (09-27-2014 10:43 AM)polymath Wrote:  

Who cares. Fat guys need something to lust after too.

Why should fat guys lust after fat girls? According to studies unattractive, shy or fat guys lust after the same kind of girls - they just have a wider range for who they would still bang.

That's female assortive mating speaking, which by the way women discard instantly, since they aim for the highest specimen they can find and adjust their target instantly the higher they perceive their local market value.

skinny shaming song - CRR - 09-27-2014

^^^I'd add that the purpose of the video, and this movement in general, is to say that the most desirable women really are "plus size". Note it's references to 'boys like extra booty' and more importantly 'skinny bitches' and 'silicone barbie dolls'.

Translation (obviously): Skinny women are 'bitches'. Women who are traditionally thought of as attractive and who take pride in their appearance are 'stick figure silicone barbie dolls'. Real women are bigger and 'perfect from the bottom to the top'.

Also, note that the fat guy in the video is basically their dancing clown, while she is seen courting a tall, thin white guy.

And I noticed all this despite a lack of a degree in women's studies.