Roosh V Forum
American Girls Are Classy - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: American Girls Are Classy (/thread-3979.html)

Pages: 1 2

American Girls Are Classy - InternationPlayboy - 03-19-2011

So classy, I witnessed one urinating in a urinal in a mens bathroom the other night.

American Girls Are Classy - Excelsior - 03-19-2011

Quote: (03-19-2011 12:45 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

So classy, I witnessed one urinating in a urinal in a mens bathroom the other night.

Sounds about par for the course.

I've concluded that it would be unrealistic to expect much more given the state of this culture. Its gone to the dogs, so you might as well let the canines have it.

So hot! It made me realize what I've been missing out on the last couple years of not dating American women.

American Girls Are Classy - Tuthmosis - 03-19-2011

The process of them becoming men is now officially complete. There was probably a man peeing sitting down in one of the stalls at the same time.

Quote: (03-19-2011 01:13 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

The process of them becoming men is now officially complete. There was probably a man peeing sitting down in one of the stalls at the same time.

Actually, there was a man trying to get into one of the stalls to take a piss because I'm pretty sure he was afraid one of the girls would see his pee pee. But the women weren't having it. They wouldn't let him use the stall, they said it was theirs to use. I'm not even joking, and the dude was letting it happen.

American Girls Are Classy - Tuthmosis - 03-19-2011

Quote: (03-19-2011 01:16 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Actually, there was a man trying to get into one of the stalls to take a piss because I'm pretty sure he was afraid one of the girls would see his pee pee. But the women weren't having it. They wouldn't let him use the stall, they said it was theirs to use. I'm not even joking, and the dude was letting it happen.

I can't even impress on the you the wrath that the great Tuthmosis would have rained down on those bitches.

American Girls Are Classy - kimleebj - 03-19-2011

GMAFB. At crowded concerts and other events, the womens room always has a huge line. It's just basic anatomy. Sadly, the number of bathrooms is designed by the same idiots who put an equal number of washers and dryers in laundromats, even though dryers take longer.

So it is common for women to commandeer some stalls in a mens room. This shortens their line and saves time for men with wives, mothers, daughters, and sisters.

American Girls Are Classy - MiXX - 03-19-2011

Quote: (03-19-2011 01:34 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I can't even impress on the you the wrath that the great Tuthmosis would have rained down on those bitches.

LOL!!!! That's soooo funny Tuthmosis.

American Girls Are Classy - DanDeLaCruz - 03-19-2011

How about this... I saw one bar tending with a sweat shirt, and sweat pants, hair all messed up, different color socks and flip flops... It was just a local bar near a friend's place with not too many customers, but still! WTF...

Another good one was last year I was boarding a 5:00AM flight on a holiday, to Colombia, with a connection in Miami... and all the Latin American girls were all dressed up in heals and done up. There were two American girls in sweat pants, looking like they just rolled out of bed, and they were hating on all the girls that were dressed up, talking shit about them, about why they would get dressed up for a 5:00 AM flight... you just can't make this stuff up.

American Girls Are Classy - thegmanifesto - 03-19-2011

Quote: (03-19-2011 04:45 PM)DanDeLaCruz Wrote:  

How about this... I saw one bar tending with a sweat shirt, and sweat pants, hair all messed up, different color socks and flip flops... It was just a local bar near a friend's place with not too many customers, but still! WTF...

Another good one was last year I was boarding a 5:00AM flight on a holiday, to Colombia, with a connection in Miami... and all the Latin American girls were all dressed up in heals and done up. There were two American girls in sweat pants, looking like they just rolled out of bed, and they were hating on all the girls that were dressed up, talking shit about them, about why they would get dressed up for a 5:00 AM flight... you just can't make this stuff up.

I believe it.

I ginsued American girls for this very same reason on this one:

Travel Tips for Americans: http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/03/tra...icans.html

American Girls Are Classy - Samseau - 03-19-2011

Fat-Free flights, lmao.

Dude, G, there should be fat-free bars and clubs too. BMI over 28 and you aren't allowed inside.

American Girls Are Classy - afronoob - 03-20-2011

Quote: (03-19-2011 08:28 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Fat-Free flights, lmao.

Dude, G, there should be fat-free bars and clubs too. BMI over 28 and you aren't allowed inside.
Quote:Quote:

Sighhhh! The price men must pay for allowing the lesbianiation of their society;the perpetual unsubtle passive-aggressive dissing of ugly badly brought up byatches.

American Girls Are Classy - Lumiere - 03-20-2011

The American flag was the first one I ever collected however I am trying to think of the last time I actually met an American women I found attractive.

Nope, I give up. Can't remember.

American Girls Are Classy - nguyenimproved - 03-22-2011

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA... CANADA...AUSTRALIA.

Somehow these three countries have all managed to make women (from any racial origin) that come to their shores into CAMERON DIAZ look-alikes.

And I'm talking about Cameron Diaz as she was in the Shrek II.

American Girls Are Classy - Dueyz - 04-12-2011

Quote: (03-19-2011 12:53 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Sounds about par for the course.

I've concluded that it would be unrealistic to expect much more given the state of this culture. Its gone to the dogs, so you might as well let the canines have it.

I agree. It is very difficult to find women in this culture that have any real sensuality, sexuality, or sense of what it means to carry oneself as an attractive woman. Women in this society don't typically embrace (or even recognize) the things that make a woman truly attractive.

American Girls Are Classy - Gmac - 04-12-2011

The stuff that kills me the most (especially in DC)...

Flip-flops
Short hair
Man-suits
Ponytails
girls peeing in public
fat girls showing skin
lack of perfume

etc.

American Girls Are Classy - Moma - 04-12-2011

Quote: (03-19-2011 08:28 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Fat-Free flights, lmao.

They had one like that in Montreal. I find the French are pretty blatant about looks. My female friend from France would make a lot of comments about women who looked at certain way especially overweight women, and from my gathering that's how the french culture is.

That's why they have openly forbidden certain stuff that is allowed in Anglicized countries..

American Girls Are Classy - Kish - 04-12-2011

Quote: (04-12-2011 12:02 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Flip-flops
Short hair
Man-suits
Ponytails
girls peeing in public
fat girls showing skin
lack of perfume

etc.

I can add some more...

Not putting on makeup
Dull clothing
There's even been a few times i've been dancing with a chic at lucky bar or local 16 and I've smelled bad breath or B.O.
Poor hygiene

Some of these chics in DC don't seem to care.

American Girls Are Classy - Chad Daring - 04-12-2011

Flip-flops
Short hair
Man-suits
Ponytails
girls peeing in public
fat girls showing skin
lack of perfume

etc.

Hoodies. For fuck sake hoodies. I dont know when it became perfectly acceptable for a girl to throw on a hoodie and just go about her day, but fuck this.

Even before I was Enlightened I broke up with a girl because she wore sweatpants, tshirts, and hoodies all the time. It killed me because her body was phenomenal.

American Girls Are Classy - Mrs. Chocolate - 04-13-2011

Lack of perfume... OMG... THis is the worse thing ever.
My mom used to say: no matter were are you from, poor or rich, and the closes are you wearing, take care of your hair and your breath.
As I said before, short hair is not a problem, since it is more difficult (depending on the cut) to take care of. Short hair demands feminility and I guess A. Girls don't have it much to offer.
What I cant understand is how the source of fashion sense eg Vanity Fair, W, People suffers of lack of fashion at all.

American Girls Are Classy - Chad Daring - 04-13-2011

Quote: (04-13-2011 08:13 AM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Lack of perfume... OMG... THis is the worse thing ever.
My mom used to say: no matter were are you from, poor or rich, and the closes are you wearing, take care of your hair and your breath.
As I said before, short hair is not a problem, since it is more difficult (depending on the cut) to take care of. Short hair demands feminility and I guess A. Girls don't have it much to offer.
What I cant understand is how the source of fashion sense eg Vanity Fair, W, People suffers of lack of fashion at all.

I'd rather have no perfume then shitty perfume. I've chatted up girls at the bar and you can smell the cheap alcohol they use in the "body spray" she's wearing. Add this into shitty flower scent and the beer musk coming off her because, of course, she's drinking a miller, bad juju.

American Girls Are Classy - Mrs. Chocolate - 04-14-2011

I rather go out without my panties than perfume/good smell.

American Girls Are Classy - hydrogonian - 04-14-2011

Quote: (04-12-2011 03:56 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

Flip-flops
Short hair
Man-suits
Ponytails
girls peeing in public
fat girls showing skin
lack of perfume

etc.

I can add some more...

Not putting on makeup
Dull clothing
There's even been a few times i've been dancing with a chic at lucky bar or local 16 and I've smelled bad breath or B.O.
Poor hygiene

Or my favorite: farting in front of me or in public on a regular basis.

American Girls Are Classy - Screwston - 04-14-2011

Quote: (04-14-2011 05:04 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Quote: (04-12-2011 03:56 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

Flip-flops
Short hair
Man-suits
Ponytails
girls peeing in public
fat girls showing skin
lack of perfume

etc.

I can add some more...

Not putting on makeup
Dull clothing
Poor hygiene

Or my favorite: farting in front of me or in public on a regular basis.
Wtf. Has this really happened to you? That's fucking disgusting

American Girls Are Classy - CJ - 04-15-2011

Would be about that time that I'd just pull an R Kelly.