Roosh V Forum
TEDx: The Beluga Chronicles (breakdown of a fat acceptance TEDx talk) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: TEDx: The Beluga Chronicles (breakdown of a fat acceptance TEDx talk) (/thread-38911.html)

TEDx: The Beluga Chronicles (breakdown of a fat acceptance TEDx talk) - The Reactionary Tree - 08-06-2014

Pretty funny breakdown of a fat acceptance TEDx talk. Apparently TEDx has no standards compared to TED. Sargon of Akkad (not the RVFer) has a funny channel that is anti-feminist.

She is morbidly obese, covered in tattoos and has short hair... [Image: puke.gif]

TEDx: The Beluga Chronicles (breakdown of a fat acceptance TEDx talk) - Old Fritz - 08-06-2014

[quote

She is morbidly obese, covered in tattoos and has short hair... [Image: puke.gif]
[/quote]

Damn... talk about a triple whammy

TEDx: The Beluga Chronicles (breakdown of a fat acceptance TEDx talk) - ddjembe mutombo - 08-06-2014

Quote: (08-06-2014 09:25 PM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

[quote

Damn... talk about a triple whammy
[/quote]

Don't forget the pierced septum. Looks like a goddamn boar.

Check those above the knee tatts out. That alone tells me that this woman crazy.

TEDx: The Beluga Chronicles (breakdown of a fat acceptance TEDx talk) - Simeon_Strangelight - 08-07-2014

Next in line are ugly-shaming and age-shaming, so that we may enjoy the true female beauties that reside in everyone:

[Image: attachment.jpg20602]   

TEDx: The Beluga Chronicles (breakdown of a fat acceptance TEDx talk) - El Chinito loco - 08-07-2014

The fact that a butterball like this isn't met with absolute laughter and disregard is also a sign of decline. Why offer a rebuttal? She's 100% trash. A fat bag of white whale celluite that's only useful for candle manufacture and eskimo ice cream.

TEDx: The Beluga Chronicles (breakdown of a fat acceptance TEDx talk) - Glaucon - 08-07-2014

I stopped watching TED videos since the red pill.

Also, my reaction:

TEDx: The Beluga Chronicles (breakdown of a fat acceptance TEDx talk) - d-d-m - 08-07-2014

I will never accept fatties like that. Yes, it's easier to sit on my ass and snack rather than work out. However, when I see what my hard work has accomplished, it was worth it. These people are mentally unstable, and are in need of serious counseling.

TEDx: The Beluga Chronicles (breakdown of a fat acceptance TEDx talk) - heavy - 08-07-2014

Fatty: How many people in the audience can call your self beautiful or handsome?
Narrator: What?!?! I'm not masturbating in front of the mirror!
Fatty: Some? Good!
Narrator: Shout out to the people in the audience who masturbate in front of the mirrors.

ha, funny

Narrator: Nothing! Nothing happens because of statistics. Statistics are the measurements of things that have already happened.

TEDx: The Beluga Chronicles (breakdown of a fat acceptance TEDx talk) - Lizard King - 08-07-2014

"I'm a cultural deviant"

???

No. You're not 'different', you're just like all the other overweight people who are rapidly becoming a majority of society.

TEDx: The Beluga Chronicles (breakdown of a fat acceptance TEDx talk) - Truth Teller - 08-07-2014

So what happens when all these fat women get rejected by non-thirsty men in favor of thin women?

TEDx: The Beluga Chronicles (breakdown of a fat acceptance TEDx talk) - NovaVirtu - 08-07-2014

"The Beluga Chronicles"

[Image: laugh5.gif]

TEDx: The Beluga Chronicles (breakdown of a fat acceptance TEDx talk) - CRR - 08-07-2014

Quote: (08-07-2014 01:15 PM)Truth Teller Wrote:  

So what happens when all these fat women get rejected by non-thirsty men in favor of thin women?

Those men are misogynists!