Roosh V Forum
21st Century Equality: The Proliferation of Women-Only Restaurants Around the World - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: 21st Century Equality: The Proliferation of Women-Only Restaurants Around the World (/thread-38730.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

21st Century Equality: The Proliferation of Women-Only Restaurants Around the World - ThrillHouse - 07-31-2014

Feminism's To Do List:

1) Decry male-only spaces by crying "sexism" and "misogyny".

2) Invade them with a bunch of lesbo man-haters with penis-envy.

3) Destroy them.

4) Create female-only spaces in the name of "equality":

Quote:Quote:

The latest trend in dining all over the world including Dubai, Las Vegas, London and Zhengzhou, China is women-only restaurants, where men are not allowed. What may seem like an unfairly exclusive establishment (especially if it was the other way around) has become the norm in various cities around the world, as steakhouses and beer-tasting clubs in London are mainly female-oriented.

The latest eatery to cater to the fair sex is set to open next month in London’s Soho area, as The London Evening Standard reports that Sofakingcool on Frith Street will reopen as KC’z Bar on February 1st as a women’s-only restaurant.

http://elitedaily.com/life/culture/women...ing-world/

21st Century Equality: The Proliferation of Women-Only Restaurants Around the World - heavy - 07-31-2014

Great business idea

Did a guy come up with this...genious

21st Century Equality: The Proliferation of Women-Only Restaurants Around the World - ThrillHouse - 07-31-2014

Quote: (07-31-2014 01:59 PM)heavy Wrote:  

Great business idea

Did a guy come up with this...genious

Who's gonna pay for their drinks, is what I want to know.

21st Century Equality: The Proliferation of Women-Only Restaurants Around the World - iamdegaussed - 07-31-2014

I'm not too bothered. Most desirable chicks are still gonna go to the places where they can advertise themselves to get dick.

Quote: (07-31-2014 02:01 PM)iamdegaussed Wrote:  

I'm not too bothered. Most desirable chicks are still gonna go to the places where they can advertise themselves to get dick.

I don't mind them at all. Heck, if someone wants to make a Black only or Hispanic only club, so be it. But it's apparently clear that men and only men aren't allowed to do this.

21st Century Equality: The Proliferation of Women-Only Restaurants Around the World - Foolsgo1d - 07-31-2014

The reason why male-only spaces were invaded by women? They were the bomb. Great places housed great minds and great action.

Reasons why men won't be invading women-only places: They're shit, pure and simple.

I'd wager a bet these places will be invaded by transgendered people soon. Fireworks at the ready.

21st Century Equality: The Proliferation of Women-Only Restaurants Around the World - el mechanico - 07-31-2014

Those will be the worst tipped wait staff in history. Also it wont last long. Cunts will run it into the ground like everything else.

21st Century Equality: The Proliferation of Women-Only Restaurants Around the World - Days of Broken Arrows - 07-31-2014

Quote: (07-31-2014 02:03 PM)ThrillHouse Wrote:  

Quote: (07-31-2014 02:01 PM)iamdegaussed Wrote:  

I don't mind them at all. Heck, if someone wants to make a Black only or Hispanic only club, so be it. But it's apparently clear that men and only men aren't allowed to do this.

But in the USA you can't do a straights-only bakery -- as the lawsuits over gay wedding cakes have proven. Nor can you have "whites only" spaces -- as many civil rights suits have shown.

As such, the Hispanic-only and black-only places would be in violation of the law. I'm not sure how women-only spaces manage to avoid the same lawsuits that would follow if those same spaces were men-only. Eva Longoria's females-only Las Vegas steakhouse being an example.

Maybe LawDogger or someone who knows our legal system can enlighten us.

21st Century Equality: The Proliferation of Women-Only Restaurants Around the World - Quintus Curtius - 07-31-2014

Quote: (07-31-2014 02:30 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Those will be the worst tipped wait staff in history. Also it wont last long. Cunts will run it into the ground like everything else.

Yup.

21st Century Equality: The Proliferation of Women-Only Restaurants Around the World - Courage Reborn - 07-31-2014

I bet the women who designed, built, & financed the property were glad they didn't need any men to get the idea off the ground.

Oh wait...

21st Century Equality: The Proliferation of Women-Only Restaurants Around the World - Courage Reborn - 07-31-2014

And yay. I finally hit Wingman status

21st Century Equality: The Proliferation of Women-Only Restaurants Around the World - el mechanico - 07-31-2014

One thing these marketing geniuses didn't consider. Women only eat expensive food when they are not paying for it themselves. I hope there's lots of "options" on the menu for our thrifty little friends.

Let me think..

Quote: (07-31-2014 02:53 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

One thing these marketing geniuses didn't consider. Women only eat expensive food when they are not paying for it themselves. I hope there's lots of "options" on the menu for our thrifty little friends.

Let me think..

Haha, great points all around. It's going to be very fun to see how all this develops.

Another prediction: the female-wait staff will seriously begin to hate their own kind after getting pennies for tips.

Who gonna clean the kitchen and do the dishes? I better hope they have some illegals on lock otherwise the health dept will be knocking on the door.

Looks like it happened already
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/eva-longorias-...33126.html

Read the comments..

21st Century Equality: The Proliferation of Women-Only Restaurants Around the World - bojangles - 07-31-2014

"will the male feminists be able to eat there?"

"No but they will pray outside"

Comments gold on the original hahaha

21st Century Equality: The Proliferation of Women-Only Restaurants Around the World - Veloce - 07-31-2014

I was at a trendy hotspot restaurant on Sunset strip a month or two ago. I know the bartender and get hooked up. It's a decent spot, pretty good food, good cocktails. Like I said it's a hotspot, so in a year it'll probably be closed

Anyway I was there by myself and behind me there were 8 persian women, totally decked out in expensive dresses, watches, jewelry. They were each wearing thousands of dollars worth of gear.

I watched them order. 6 of them ordered water, 1 of them ordered a hot tea, and 1 of them ordered a gin and tonic. When the bartender told her the price, two of the women gave credit cards; they wanted to split the bill on ONE GODDAMN drink, and they were buying it for a birthday girl in their group. My bartender buddy laughed and said rather dick-ish, "You know what sweetheart? It's on me, I got this one. And in the future? Don't waste my time ordering a drink if you want to split the bill."

These women took up a table of 8, squawking back and forth, with $15 worth of drinks on their table. Even worse, they were older and past their prime, so it's not like they were attracting rich dudes to hit on them. It was like watching an old dusty museum exhibit that was taking up valuable real estate.

21st Century Equality: The Proliferation of Women-Only Restaurants Around the World - Veloce - 07-31-2014

SBE, which runs some of the hottest venues in L.A., has their formula down pat.

Their venues are specifically designed to attract hot young ass. That's it. Girly cocktails, small portions of pretty looking food, lots of menu options. Exactly the way dimwitted hot bitches in L.A. like to eat.

And guess who follows the dumb hot bitches? Old guys with money. And that is precisely why SBE is printing cash.

Anyone taking bets before how long some "journalist" or politician's going to call for a government bailout for these failed female businesses?

21st Century Equality: The Proliferation of Women-Only Restaurants Around the World - Hans Dix - 07-31-2014

El Mech is taking all the words directly out of my mouth

Heh. Yeah, El Mech's knocking 'em out in this thread. [Image: smile.gif]

El mech knows his cunts.

21st Century Equality: The Proliferation of Women-Only Restaurants Around the World - aSimpNamedBrokeback - 07-31-2014

Will they except food stamps?

Quote: (07-31-2014 04:06 PM)aSimpNamedBrokeback Wrote:  

Will they except food stamps?

Bwahahaha!

21st Century Equality: The Proliferation of Women-Only Restaurants Around the World - Surreyman - 07-31-2014

Good. Majority of irritating diners are large groups of women, surely this will address that problem.