Roosh V Forum
4chan's latest: #FeminismAgainstJews - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: 4chan's latest: #FeminismAgainstJews (/thread-38096.html)

4chan's latest: #FeminismAgainstJews - runsonmagic - 07-12-2014

4chan is the best:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/FeminismAgai...s?src=hash

Lulz. If anyone knows someone at 4chan put me in touch.

4chan's latest: #FeminismAgainstJews - jhicks56 - 07-12-2014

I go off of 4Chan for two days...

4chan's latest: #FeminismAgainstJews - The Beast1 - 07-12-2014

I love 4chan. Easiest way to demoralize the left is through satire.

4chan's latest: #FeminismAgainstJews - jhicks56 - 07-12-2014

My guys are also telling me that it wasn't as big or effective as it could have been. We're in the think-tank coming up with better ones.

4chan's latest: #FeminismAgainstJews - BortimusPrime - 07-12-2014

Even Eric Cartman was smart enough to not say "Jew" directly when he tried to have his pogrom.

4chan's latest: #FeminismAgainstJews - Truth Teller - 07-12-2014

As a fairly observant, religious Conservative Jew, I give this my stamp of approval.

This is absolutely hilarious. However, feminists MIGHT be able to make a case with patriarchy with the Chasidic or Ultra-Orthodox community.

4chan's latest: #FeminismAgainstJews - Teedub - 07-12-2014

It's a good one, because it ties into the idea that the progressive left is overly protective of Islam.

#FeminismAgainstIslam...now that would be interesting. I of course refer to the thread 'Progressives are beginning to attack their own'.

4chan's latest: #FeminismAgainstJews - Tobias Funke - 07-13-2014

Quote: (07-12-2014 04:28 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

It's a good one, because it ties into the idea that the progressive left is overly protective of Islam.

#FeminismAgainstIslam...now that would be interesting. I of course refer to the thread 'Progressives are beginning to attack their own'.

The main problem with that idea is that a true feminist WOULD be against Islam. Women in African and Middle Eastern countries are suffering on an exponentially greater level than any English-speaking woman; how many western chicks have their genitalia forcibly mutilated (Female circumcision)?

Of course, fighting that doesn't really seem to be a priority for western feminists, they're too busy crying over things like "stare-rape"

4chan's latest: #FeminismAgainstJews - Tim in real life - 07-13-2014

Quote: (07-12-2014 04:25 PM)Truth Teller Wrote:  

As a fairly observant, religious Conservative Jew, I give this my stamp of approval.

This is absolutely hilarious. However, feminists MIGHT be able to make a case with patriarchy with the Chasidic or Ultra-Orthodox community.

How about the fact that Virginia Woolf, Anglo white female feminism's 'goddesses', is an antisemite? Since it's a historical fact, it can be used to disclaim the "hoax" accusations.

4chan's latest: #FeminismAgainstJews - Basil Ransom - 07-13-2014

Seems pretty shitty - it just doesn't pass the smell test like end father's day or bikini bridge.

4chan's latest: #FeminismAgainstJews - Sp5 - 07-13-2014

Quote: (07-13-2014 04:30 AM)Tobias Funke Wrote:  

Quote: (07-12-2014 04:28 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

The main problem with that idea is that a true feminist WOULD be against Islam. Women in African and Middle Eastern countries are suffering on an exponentially greater level than any English-speaking woman; how many western chicks have their genitalia forcibly mutilated (Female circumcision)?

Of course, fighting that doesn't really seem to be a priority for western feminists, they're too busy crying over things like "stare-rape"

I know a few "combat feminists" who to their credit have been willing to go places where they're shot at in order to preach to Muslim women in hijabs and burkas.

4chan's latest: #FeminismAgainstJews - CRR - 07-13-2014

I'm Jewish and I hate feminists, so the feeling is mutual.

4chan's latest: #FeminismAgainstJews - Truth Teller - 07-13-2014

Quote: (07-13-2014 02:01 PM)CRR Wrote:  

I'm Jewish and I hate feminists, so the feeling is mutual.

Yep, same here. However, I think that the ultra-feminist movement that has sprung up is only another arm of the Cultural Marxism that infects the West.