Roosh V Forum
Women rejecting alpha males - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Women rejecting alpha males (/thread-37977.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Women rejecting alpha males - Constitution45 - 07-09-2014

I have noticed this happen a few times, when I say "alpha males" I am talking about men who are obviously of high value. I am reminded of this time, when a well know charismatic man who runs his own social dynamic business, would be ignored by a lot of girls. They all found him attractive but the girls who were saying 7 and below would be really aloof around him, or stay out of his way. These were women who attended the same university and knew of this character, some were friends of his. But they would try to play it cool and hover around the fringes at best.

It got me thinking of a few times, girls would crush over a guy but would focus their energies and attention on attracting a lower value male who they could manage. Point is guys who present an aura of confidence, dress well and being good looking is undeniably a big bonus. Might as well just approach the best looking, higher valued women.

The point I'm trying to make is that by getting validation from women is really a road to nowhere. For guys with inner game issues, you have to realise that this aura of "you can't touch this, I'm better than you" (in a sassy voice). Which is an attitude lot of women in West certainly take on. Is on the most part a image, that shouldn't be taken to heart.

This guy I gave an example of, could have lowered his value by sticking around these low value chicks, trying to probe them for validation. But no, he genuinely didn't care, and kept on doing what he is doing. Letting them woe in their own insecurities and unattainable fantasies.

The point of this post, I want to discuss if others have noticed the differing attitudes towards high value males ?

Women rejecting alpha males - velkrum - 07-09-2014

are damaged women intimidated by good men?

Quote:Quote:

people are conditioned to what they're used to.

Its all they know.

When a new concept enters ie. you as a good guy, it shakes their belief system to the very core, their paradigm has being directy challenged and the only way to handle it is to reject it. These girls don't believe they deserve the love and respect you give them and will run straight to the arms of the guys who treat her the way they're used to.

Women rejecting alpha males - The Beast1 - 07-09-2014

There is very much an element of self preservation among women of varying looks (even hot ones). Some of the less attractive women are afraid of guys that are too handsome. They don't stick around and they know that.

After being on the receiving end of, "You're not good enough for me!" I know find i'm on the other end of, "I don't think you'll stick around."

That post on misc resonates with me a lot. I see a lot of broken women carrying around baggage that tortures them daily. Go to a high scale lounge and you'll see what I mean. Hell pretty much any place you can see people who are tortured by their demons.

Women rejecting alpha males - Dalaran1991 - 07-09-2014

[Image: 1908340_10152423155111840_5274738407852080465_n.jpg]

Go to a high scale lounge and you'll see what I mean. Hell pretty much any place you can see people who are tortured by their demons.

Can you elaborate?

Otherwise being alpha never means you are guaranted to get girls. Hell, sometimes its not even guaranteed that you will get more girls than other guys. But it will get you laid.

Women rejecting alpha males - Ethan Amarante - 07-09-2014

Quote: (07-09-2014 08:12 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

There is very much an element of self preservation among women of varying looks (even hot ones). Some of the less attractive women are afraid of guys that are too handsome. They don't stick around and they know that.

After being on the receiving end of, "You're not good enough for me!" I know find i'm on the other end of, "I don't think you'll stick around."

I've found this to be true based on personal experience.

Sometimes I used to approach the female friend of a guy who I'm winging before she can interrupt his approach, meaning that I'd occasionally need to game overweight women. This surprisingly often didn't go down very well, even when they weren't aware of what I was doing.

It might be that, because my heart wasn't in it, I wasn't on form and couldn't make things work as I would usually, but I often suspected that they know things were too good to be true and weren't interested.

Women rejecting alpha males - CarCrashKid - 07-09-2014

Quote: (07-09-2014 05:52 AM)Constitution45 Wrote:  

I have noticed this happen a few times, when I say "alpha males" I am talking about men who are obviously of high value. I am reminded of this time, when a well know charismatic man who runs his own social dynamic business, would be ignored by a lot of girls. They all found him attractive but the girls who were saying 7 and below would be really aloof around him, or stay out of his way. These were women who attended the same university and knew of this character, some were friends of his. But they would try to play it cool and hover around the fringes at best.

This guy I gave an example of, could have lowered his value by sticking around these low value chicks, trying to probe them for validation. But no, he genuinely didn't care, and kept on doing what he is doing. Letting them woe in their own insecurities and unattainable fantasies.

The point of this post, I want to discuss if others have noticed the differing attitudes towards high value males ?

Can you clarify Constitution,this applies to women of the rating 1 to 6?

Meaning the 7's,8's and 9's are showing interest in him?

Women rejecting alpha males - iknowexactly - 07-09-2014

yeah, especially if you have car salesman vibe and she can tell you're not sincere.

Then the opposite happens too, when they can tell you're really in love with them and they are not that keen on you, so they desperately try to distance themselves because your feelings are painful to see.

Women rejecting alpha males - Deluge - 07-09-2014

I can't find the links now, but there are studies which show that due to sexual selection women are more likely to reject a guy who they think is too far out of their league, because due to the value gap it's certain he'll only pump her and dump them instead of sticking around to take care of the potential offspring.

How would you guys explain Hypergamy and the Cock carousel theory if women are intimidated by "alphas ?"

What about guys who juggle harems of women who knowingly become involved with "pump and dump" men ?

Women rejecting alpha males - Ethan Amarante - 07-09-2014

Quote: (07-09-2014 09:18 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

I can't find the links now, but there are studies which show that due to sexual selection women are more likely to reject a guy who they think is too far out of their league, because due to the value gap it's certain he'll only pump her and dump them instead of sticking around to take care of the potential offspring.

That's interesting. Do you have a source?

Quote: (07-09-2014 08:58 AM)CarCrashKid Wrote:  

Quote: (07-09-2014 05:52 AM)Constitution45 Wrote:  

Can you clarify Constitution,this applies to women of the rating 1 to 6?

Meaning the 7's,8's and 9's are showing interest in him?

This guy made a strong impression on me, but I wasn't close friends with him. I just remember vividly how the low value women would ignore him. Even one who was very successful in draining relatively alpha males and making them into her orbitors, she seemed to avoid this guy like the plague.

As for the women he would get with, I don't know; I was aware that he had a model girlfriend but thats all. He transcended all that it seemed.

Women rejecting alpha males - Goldmund - 07-09-2014

I live in an artsy, bohemian part of my city with a lot of striving artists who are not successful. Years back, when I was part of that crowd—unsuccessful, needy, searching for validation, “beta”, I would do really well with cute little hipster girls in the same circles.

Now that I have some success, am confident, am secure as a man, dress well, am in shape, and know what I’m doing in life—the girls around here are definitely intimidated.

Case in point: a couple of nights ago I went to an art show/dance party in a warehouse. There were a lot of cute early 20’s girls there and I chatted a bunch of them up. One girl, who was obviously into me, tried to pull me away from some girls and go dancing with her—I said “I’ll go dancing when I’m ready, hold on”. The rest of the night she talked shit about me with other girls, danced with a faggy dude right in front of me, and at one point she came up and said “you’re dancing too close with people and they don’t like it”. I brushed her off.

At the end of the party I was talking to a group of girls and they were treating me like a zoo animal. Obviously interested, but I felt untouchable, when I tried to escalate with one of them she didn’t take it seriously and just squealed with delight to her friends. It was pretty fucking frustrating.

This doesn’t happen often, but in certain circumstances I believe girls will act like that just so they don’t feel like they have been rejected.

I love being a man.

Interesting comments, after you sleep with a few women that you find to be very attractive, that whole "pussy spell" wears off. You start seeing past games, shit test, attitudes and you realise most of it hides insecurity. Truth is a lot of guys I raised to see women as the prize to be got, where as its really the opposite. No wonder why these "beta" guys end up with nut cases who drives them to the cleaner. They are the only ones who tolerate them.

Women rejecting alpha males - game_ethic - 07-09-2014

I don't believe this occurrence is much of an epidemic as you guys make it out to be. You just simply can't please everyone; some females will like high value men and others won't. Some will like muscular men and others won't. It's human nature.

However, the reason why I believe girls will often avoid "high value" guys is simply because they don't want to be just another "lay." There are a lot of girls who will fuck them, sure, but the ones who do have any decency rationalize it as "He's high value and women want him. I want him too but am I really going to sacrifice my morals just to fuck this guy and become part of his harem?" It's essentially a buffer, but for females.

Women rejecting alpha males - polar - 07-09-2014

I remember a long lecture by either Tyler or Julien from RSD saying that once you get good, insecure / less attractive girls will blow themselves out unless you qualify why you like them

Women rejecting alpha males - WilliamShatnersEgo - 07-09-2014

Women rarely place themselves in a position where they will be rejected. As a matter of fact, a woman's whole life is pretty much devoted to maneuvering themselves away from such situations.

Try to think of one woman that you know personally who takes any amount of social risk.

Women rejecting alpha males - Simeon_Strangelight - 07-09-2014

She has to realistically believe that she can get you.

On the other hand, if she is in for the short-term-fuck, it does not matter - otherwise movie- and rock-stars would not get laid at all, because any girl would know that it will likely end in a pump and dump.

Only the good ones avoid those men and avoid too much attraction above theirs.

The case you describe seems to be centered around a known Player in Russia? Many girls might avoid him on purpose, since they know of his reputation. Which does not mean, that they would not fuck him, if they were alone with him and no one knew about their association.

• If you are beta...NO women for you
  • If you have developed into a genuine alpha who is a decent human being and transcends social BS...NO women for you
I personally feel most (not all) women under the age of 30 want the same type of
(Tall. Dark. and Handsome.) guy.These are the guys women will not reject under any circumstances (for the most part).

The more you deviate from that look, the more reasons a girl will have to reject you.

Only the, older, wiser women (with less relationship options) will appreciate the genuine qualities of a decent man that does not fit the TDH (tall/dark/handsome) model

Quote: (07-09-2014 08:42 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

[Image: 1908340_10152423155111840_5274738407852080465_n.jpg]

Go to a high scale lounge and you'll see what I mean. Hell pretty much any place you can see people who are tortured by their demons.

Can you elaborate?

Otherwise being alpha never means you are guaranted to get girls. Hell, sometimes its not even guaranteed that you will get more girls than other guys. But it will get you laid.

Just look for the people who are the loudest in the room and talk to them for a bit. The more grandiose and drunk they are tend to be the ones trying to hide insecurities. They just look and act "dead".

There's more to being "alpha" than just getting laid. You'll want to cultivate a well rounded appearance and lifestyle. Game is only 1 part of the equation.

The more i've worked on myself and taken care of the necrotic attitudes and beliefs I used to carry the more women have become clearly intimidated by me. To me, it seems to be a fear of being cut down to size. The ego is protecting itself. I've been told i'm intense and cut individuals down to size with my questions and wit. Asshole game never works well for me.

Women rejecting alpha males - TravelerKai - 07-09-2014

Quote: (07-09-2014 09:18 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

^This. I never understood it or noticed while dating in the US, but I did when I switched to Asia instead. It took a only 1 or 2 that turned me down to notice, but their comments and feedback to me on why is what tipped me off.

Women rejecting alpha males - Nemencine - 07-09-2014

Man, you are bloody sooo fucking on the money, it is not even funny.

It took me some time to piece it together, because i used to always wonder, why are attractive to moderately attractive women treat me much, much better than average-looking girls or fatties, when i am winging for my friends.

Some of them(average to fatties) will give me a look of thorough confusion and disbelieve that reads "he shouldnt be talking to me!! why the fuck is he even talking to me!!?" when i am winging for my friends.

They want to pre-reject you before they allowed themselves to be sucked into believing something that is a fairy tale--that a lad like myself is interested in them. Only to have that fairy tale gets shattered. In certain cases, they will think i am using them as a prop to play some form of cruel, inside-joke prank amongst my friends, "otherwise, why would you be talking to me then?".

On some level, i can understand their defense mechanism.

regards,

Nemencine

Quote: (07-09-2014 08:48 AM)Ethan Amarante Wrote:  

I've found this to be true based on personal experience.

Sometimes I used to approach the female friend of a guy who I'm winging before she can interrupt his approach, meaning that I'd occasionally need to game overweight women. This surprisingly often didn't go down very well, even when they weren't aware of what I was doing.

It might be that, because my heart wasn't in it, I wasn't on form and couldn't make things work as I would usually, but I often suspected that they know things were too good to be true and weren't interested.

Women rejecting alpha males - Truth Teller - 07-09-2014

I actually believe that a small population of women (probably 1 or 2% at most) is intimidated by a man who does what he wants and takes what he wants without seeking others' validation. It's a huge shock from the "beta bitch boy" that most guys are.

Women rejecting alpha males - Nomad77 - 07-09-2014

A girl always want a man she believes she can keep around. If a girl believes you are pretty much outside of her league she won't even bother unless she really finds you sexually attractive. Then she will just want to pump and dump you for validation.

I've found that most average girls who exhibit this behavior have been pumped and dumped by a player before. At least once if not more. They get pulled into a harem by a guy who didn't want a LTR and proceeded to spin them as plates until they get frustrated and leaves.

Ironically, it's probably guys like us that cause this problem to occur. Chalk it up to another victim of the sexual revolution.

Women rejecting alpha males - ryanf - 07-09-2014

Quote: (07-09-2014 07:56 AM)velkrum Wrote:  

are damaged women intimidated by good men?

people are conditioned to what they're used to.

Its all they know.

When a new concept enters ie. you as a good guy, it shakes their belief system to the very core, their paradigm has being directy challenged and the only way to handle it is to reject it. These girls don't believe they deserve the love and respect you give them and will run straight to the arms of the guys who treat her the way they're used to.

A few thoughts:

There is an old clip somewhere from Patrice O'Neal that explains this part. He had a fish tank that had a couple of exotic fish in it. I believe they were African Cichlids. He had a gentlemen that came by a few times per month to clean the tank and check on his fish. He decided that he didn't need the guy anymore, so he tried to clean the tank himself. When he did, the fish became very ill and were on the verge of death. After poking around online, he realized that these fish were used to poor quality water, as that is what they were conditioned to living in back in their native habitat. He had to get the old fish tank guy back to fix it for him.

He would then take and related this to women. Some women are so used to being with the real dark triad alphas with no future, that looking at a natural alpha or a successful alpha, they poison their own chances since they are used to the "dirty water", so to speak. This could account for part of it, which leads into my next point:

Now that I have some success, am confident, am secure as a man, dress well, am in shape, and know what I’m doing in life—the girls around here are definitely intimidated.

Remember the concept of projection: it's why women act dominant to get dominant men, it's why they swear like a sailor, drink liquor, and wear heels (think height). They are attracted to those qualities, so they assume men are attracted to those qualities, and portray them. Even though they couldn't be more wrong.

This also applies in another way: I'm sure we've all seen those articles where women bemoan that most guys are "intimidated" by a strong, independent woman ™. If we assume this to be projection, we can infer that they often experience intimidation by a strong, independent male. Therefore I think that women can very well be intimidated by a guy who is higher value than she is used to being able to maintain.

The only other explanation I can think of at this time is if the women are in "provider mode". This usually happens either post-wall, or right after a particularly nasty pump-and-dump, or toxic relationship with an alpha.