Roosh V Forum
GLL's infield daygame footage is off the chain - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: GLL's infield daygame footage is off the chain (/thread-37295.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

GLL's infield daygame footage is off the chain - Travesty - 06-22-2014

Why are guys attacking guys' day game skills for being level headed and curious and investigating, borderline white knight behavior.

My best guess is GLL had an expensive camera crew booked and booked a few models incase the park was empty. Maybe this explains why some approaches seem much lower probability in girls' back stories than others. It is because some were models and others were real chicks.

GLL's infield daygame footage is off the chain - lalafufu - 06-22-2014

Quote: (06-22-2014 08:50 PM)JoyStick Wrote:  

Quote: (06-22-2014 08:36 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

I dont know if its fake or real, all I know is the track record of the producer, and its beyond stellar for this corner of the internet. One of the few sites that provides immense value for men.

With that said, there is a lot of misinformation here. "American women just dont react like that" Are you kidding me? You can basically walk up to almost any women in any town and get her phone number. If you don't believe that, you are either inexperienced or have not approached much at all.

I think the concept of approaching women in everyday life is so foreign and terrifying for most men, they rationalize it away.

I dont care if its real or fake, but don't tell me that women just dont react that way, or approaches dont seem as easy as this. Then I know your experience level.

haha @ the passive aggressive diss.

Nobody was talking about phone numbers. They were talking about them giving him absolutely no shit tests. Girls will feel you out somewhat first to make sure you're not some weirdo, especially with him dressing like Ice Cube from the 90's.

I've had enough daytime approaches where no shit tests were given. It isn't out of this world to have no shit test sometimes

GLL's infield daygame footage is off the chain - brianmark - 06-22-2014

Quote: (06-18-2014 03:46 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

I'm NOT being a hater, but that headband and flannel shirt have got to go.

That is literally the exact outfit that cholos wear here in LA.

Terrible look.

Horrible look. I think John Fogerty of Creedence Clearwater Revival wore the same thing at Woodstock back in 1969!

GLL's infield daygame footage is off the chain - Kish - 06-22-2014

Quote: (06-22-2014 09:46 PM)lalafufu Wrote:  

I dont know if its fake or real, all I know is the track record of the producer, and its beyond stellar for this corner of the internet. One of the few sites that provides immense value for men.

With that said, there is a lot of misinformation here. "American women just dont react like that" Are you kidding me? You can basically walk up to almost any women in any town and get her phone number. If you don't believe that, you are either inexperienced or have not approached much at all.

I think the concept of approaching women in everyday life is so foreign and terrifying for most men, they rationalize it away.

I dont care if its real or fake, but don't tell me that women just dont react that way, or approaches dont seem as easy as this. Then I know your experience level.

Nobody was talking about phone numbers. They were talking about them giving him absolutely no shit tests. Girls will feel you out somewhat first to make sure you're not some weirdo, especially with him dressing like Ice Cube from the 90's.

I've had enough daytime approaches where no shit tests were given. It isn't out of this world to have no shit test sometimes

But after a few approaches you will run into women who are "guarded" and a little uncomfortable. These women seem too at ease.

GLL's infield daygame footage is off the chain - Vaun - 06-22-2014

Quote: (06-22-2014 10:04 PM)Kish Wrote:  

But after a few approaches you will run into women who are "guarded" and a little uncomfortable. These women seem too at ease.

very few and far between. Maybe 1 in 10, if that, and that all depends on your rap, your look and how well you connect.

GLL's infield daygame footage is off the chain - Ferro - 06-22-2014

Quote: (06-22-2014 10:10 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

very few and far between. Maybe 1 in 10, if that, and that all depends on your rap, your look and how well you connect.

I find it more depends on how hot/rich they are with the day approaches. The hotter and richer girls always give me the best and most positive responses and the least crap. Oh sure they'll give me flakey numbers, no/fake numbers, many excuses to walk away (that I rebut with "one more thing before you go"), or throw up the boyfriend line, but "shit tests" generally mostly come from uglier/older women.

Of course your looks matter a lot too.

GLL's infield daygame footage is off the chain - lalafufu - 06-22-2014

maybe it's the good looking guy game in effect

most shit tests came at night ime

GLL's infield daygame footage is off the chain - game_ethic - 06-22-2014

There's still a few points that I disagree with. The fact that some of these girls were "models" does not prove that the video was staged. Models are humans, too—just because they're beautiful(some of them, at least) and are at the top echelon of society does not mean that they are prohibited from being in places such as parks. Furthermore, one person's experience at a particular place may differ from someone else's; if you opened 5 girls and 3 of them rejected you, that does not mean another guy will get the same results—perhaps he's better looking, dresses better, or just has better game. Also, the same bubbly, "omg girls in America usually don't respond like that to strangers" demeanor that you saw in GLL's video is not unusual—I've personally opened sets of girls just like these and I'm sure there are other members who can attest to this as well. I can't decide whether or not it's fake but I'm not just going to assume it's fake either. Until I'm proven otherwise I'm undecided for now.

Is this staged as well? The way these girls are replying to these guys is definitely staged because they're so credulous, jolly, and non-threatening, and that's obviously not how most girls—especially the ones who are still in college—are, right? The exact reciprocation that GLL received from opening those girls, these guys are receiving, too. That certainly is unreal! [Image: lol.gif]

GLL's infield daygame footage is off the chain - soup - 06-22-2014

If it was Washington square in NYC I wouldn't be surprised if there were a bunch if models but it seems like more than a coincidence that a bunch of models are congregating in a park in Idaho.

GLL's infield daygame footage is off the chain - Gorgiass - 06-22-2014

Quote: (06-22-2014 09:24 PM)Nolecbo Wrote:  

Quote: (06-22-2014 07:35 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

He definitely said it was in Seattle in the comment section. My reading memory is very, very good. His original comments were, "Okay, I shouldn't say this, but I'll say it just for you. It was at a park near a campus in Seattle," or something very similar to that. The comments that said this are now deleted.

This is evidence in my eyes of tracks being covered
and now I believe at least some of the video is fake. I know what I read, I only wish I had taken screen shots of it to prove it to others. I think he's been monitoring the comments and deleting the evidence.

This morning when I posted it, had an active FB modeling page with months of history and pictures. Now the link is dead.

This leads me to believe that we won't find the pages of the other girls, that the trail is being concealed proactively.

Count me as one of the people who usually likes GLL's stuff but is disappointed in this video. If you hire models to demonstrate a point, then say so.
If you check FB it still brings up the page header when you type her name in but click it and you go to home page. Not imagining things. Her non model FB page is still up and public though, get your screenshots now... I just wonder how long the video itself will stay up for until it, "gets a complaint from one of the girls for privacy concerns and needs to be removed for editing".

Quote: (06-22-2014 10:34 PM)game_ethic Wrote:  

There's still a few points that I disagree with. The fact that some of these girls were "models" does not prove that the video was staged. Models are humans, too—just because they're beautiful(some of them, at least) and are at the top echelon of society does not mean that they are prohibited from being in places such as parks. Furthermore, one person's experience at a particular place may differ from someone else's; if you opened 5 girls and 3 of them rejected you, that does not mean another guy will get the same results—perhaps he's better looking, dresses better, or just has better game. Also, the same bubbly, "omg girls in America usually don't respond like that to strangers" demeanor that you saw in GLL's video is not unusual—I've personally opened sets of girls just like these and I'm sure there are other members who can attest to this as well. I can't decide whether or not it's fake but I'm not just going to assume it's fake either. Until I'm proven otherwise I'm undecided for now.

Is this staged as well? The way these girls are replying to these guys is definitely staged because they're so credulous, jolly, and non-threatening, and that's obviously not how most girls—especially the ones who are still in college—are, right? The exact reciprocation that GLL received from opening those girls, these guys are receiving, too. That certainly is unreal! [Image: lol.gif]

The difference is body language, these walking girls are sidling away even as he speaks as opposed to when the (non sweaty or out of breath) runner stops dead in her tracks and is instantly all smiles and open squared off body language, or the way the girl on the bench leans away as he approaches vs all GLL's girls not flinching in the least as he sits right next to them. Body language never lies.

GLL's infield daygame footage is off the chain - ManAbout - 06-22-2014

There's still a few points that I disagree with. The fact that some of these girls were "models" does not prove that the video was staged. Models are humans, too—just because they're beautiful(some of them, at least) and are at the top echelon of society does not mean that they are prohibited from being in places such as parks.

Of course, you are right. We can't discount the possibility that instead of going to University of Washington like he originally intended, he ended up at a park in Boise Idaho at 9 AM, which coincidentally was the same time that the local chapter of modelmayhem was having a meetup, in the very same park! Talk about impeccable timing.

Wow it finally seems like some logic is hitting this thread, missing model link now on FB is starting to go into a rolling snowball.

You guys are missing the magic.

This is casting couch game.

Hire a bunch of models (or tell them you are hiring them). Tell them you are going to run game on them for a video.

Game is game and you will probably seduce them.

I wonder if Chris banged any of the models that probably were hired to be in the vid.

Quote: (06-22-2014 11:06 PM)soup Wrote:  

I wonder if Chris banged any of the models that probably were hired to be in the vid.

I would rep him if he has evidence of this.

GLL's infield daygame footage is off the chain - Deluge - 06-22-2014

Let's sum up the evidence:

1. The way the girls act is not normal daygame behaviour. I don't mean how receptive they are, but the subtleties of their behaviour and body language.
2. Chris lied about where the video was filmed, and his since deleted that comment.
3. Two of the girls appear to be models
4. The FB page for one of those models that was posted on this thread has now been deleted

[Image: tumblr_n6ivmc1m8w1qeosmfo1_400.gif]

No matter what evidence stacks up, I still want Chris on the board and to be active, I am guessing other members would feel the same.

In my mind his bank account of Game value brought is millions and this is a tiny withdrawl from a large positive sum. Hell that video is still positive for charging newbies up to get out there and improve their life.

GLL's infield daygame footage is off the chain - Atlantic - 06-22-2014

The level of detective work on this thread is very impressive.
A country the size of America and you have the park and girl figured out. Its like a Jason Bourne: The Daygame

[Image: AlphaProtocolFinalBoxart.jpg]

Quote: (06-22-2014 09:23 PM)NFallin Wrote:  

Quote: (06-22-2014 09:21 PM)Moma Wrote:  

what part of Canada, nfallin?

Oilsands territory.

If you are living in Edmonton hit me up.
Get a bike and cycle the River valley, U of A and downtown. Peddle up and ask directions to anywhere, say you're new to town and vibe a little, then go for the number. I used this a lot last summer. Girls with earphones will take them out when you stop the bike beside them.

^

Haha if this is what we can do infront of a couple keyboards, imagine what the NSA has on all our asses.

GLL's infield daygame footage is off the chain - Samseau - 06-22-2014

Quote: (06-22-2014 10:59 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

There's still a few points that I disagree with. The fact that some of these girls were "models" does not prove that the video was staged. Models are humans, too—just because they're beautiful(some of them, at least) and are at the top echelon of society does not mean that they are prohibited from being in places such as parks.

Of course, you are right. We can't discount the possibility that instead of going to University of Washington like he originally intended, he ended up at a park in Boise Idaho at 9 AM, which coincidentally was the same time that the local chapter of modelmayhem was having a meetup, in the very same park! Talk about impeccable timing.

He may have been talking about Seattle just to give a relative location without giving away his real location.

Perhaps Idaho is an unknown pussy paradise in America? Lots of white girls, not a lot of other players to spoil the women outside of their normal habits.

Quote: (06-22-2014 11:19 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

^

Haha if this is what we can do infront of a couple keyboards, imagine what the NSA has on all our asses.

I wonder how many of my dick pics they have on file. Im probably the reason for those huge databases. [Image: king.gif]

I think female chulo is actually called hiena

GLL's infield daygame footage is off the chain - RawGod - 06-22-2014

Makes me wonder how many infield videos we've watched over the years have been fake. Pretty much every commercial PUA putting out material is suspect.

GLL's infield daygame footage is off the chain - Samseau - 06-22-2014

Notice how the faces in that vid are blurred out. That's much more likely to be real because they know they need to blur out faces or face lawsuits.

GLL's infield daygame footage is off the chain - Deluge - 06-22-2014

Quote: (06-22-2014 11:14 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

No matter what evidence stacks up, I still want Chris on the board and to be active, I am guessing other members would feel the same.

In my mind his bank account of Game value brought is millions and this is a tiny withdrawl from a large positive sum. Hell that video is still positive for charging newbies up to get out there and improve their life.

I agree, but if he faked this video what else has he been faking? What amount of "fake" can RVF tolerate before we start ignoring them or cutting them loose like Dash Global or deb auchery? I don't know the answers to this myself, but it's worth thinking about.

If it is fake, him continuing to defend the authenticity of the video to RVF is more damaging to his credibility then the video itself. I think GLL should just come out and admit he faked the video on this thread and explain why he did, to help newbies. I think RVF would be able to forgive him then if it was a once off. We all make mistakes.