Roosh V Forum
Where should I travel? (first time leaving the states) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Where should I travel? (first time leaving the states) (/thread-3709.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Where should I travel? (first time leaving the states) - Screwston - 02-16-2011

Me and my boy are thinking about taking an overseas trip later on this year. I'm 23 and hispanic, he's black and 21. This would be out first time leaving the country and I'm trying to find somewhere where we'll have the most fun and get the most girls(dtf) [Image: tard.gif] I'm leaning towards France but wanted to get some opinions from experienced travelers. Don't really feel like going anywhere in south america. Thanks

Where should I travel? (first time leaving the states) - Tommy - 02-16-2011

France might not be the best destination. Why don't you go to South America? If you really want to go to Europe then I would consider Odessa in Ukraine

Quote: (02-16-2011 09:50 PM)Tommy Wrote:  

France might not be the best destination. Why don't you go to South America? If you really want to go to Europe then I would consider Odessa in Ukraine
I was reading threads on here and it seems like Paris is fun has a lot of sluts. Eh I'm trying to go somewhere where I don't look like everyone else haha. I want to be exotic for a week. It doesn't HAVE to be europe but i don't want to go somewhere where I'm going to be struggling to bring girls back every night. I don't want a gf for a week, I want girls that are down....but I also want to have fun and be able to check out some interesting shit while I'm there.

By the way, my boy said he doesn't care where we go as long as the girls look good.

Where should I travel? (first time leaving the states) - Dash Global - 02-16-2011

U need to go to either Sweden, Denmark, or Holland. Or one of the eastern European countries.

Or you could go to the Philippines, or Thailand.

Where should I travel? (first time leaving the states) - thegmanifesto - 02-16-2011

I think I have dropped some Data Sheets on Paris here in the past.

Just so you know, Paris isn't exactly easy.

If you dominate NYC, then you will probably be able to do well in Paris.

If you get schooled in NYC, then you will get meat grinded in Paris.

Unless of course all you want to do is swoop on American tourist college girls.

But if you want that, you might as well save on the plane flight and just swoop them in the US.

Quote: (02-16-2011 09:58 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2011 09:50 PM)Tommy Wrote:  

I was reading threads on here and it seems like Paris is fun has a lot of sluts. Eh I'm trying to go somewhere where I don't look like everyone else haha. I want to be exotic for a week. It doesn't HAVE to be europe but i don't want to go somewhere where I'm going to be struggling to bring girls back every night. I don't want a gf for a week, I want girls that are down....but I also want to have fun and be able to check out some interesting shit while I'm there.

By the way, my boy said he doesn't care where we go as long as the girls look good.

That's why i'm not so sure if Paris might be the best place to go. Do you speak French? In Paris you'll be playing with the big guys if you want DTF girls or you have to know some locals and get introduced. The mythe about "French girls being easy" is not exactly true. Like said before, if you play well in NYC then you might play well in Paris but be prepared. If you have lots of money and go to the best nightclubs in the city then everything is possible but I doubt if you will get easy one night stands in the more casual places.

I really suggest you go to Odessa in Ukraine, lots of nightclubs, reasonably priced and alot of DTF girls.

Quote: (02-16-2011 10:15 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

U need to go to either Sweden, Denmark, or Holland. Or one of the eastern European countries.

Damn, didn't even think of these places. Why do u say I NEED to go? Will we really do a lot better with girls in those spots? How would u rate them against France?

Odessa in Ukraine !!! [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (02-16-2011 10:20 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I think I have dropped some Data Sheets on Paris here in the past.

Just so you know, Paris isn't exactly easy.

If you dominate NYC, then you will probably be able to do well in Paris.

If you get schooled in NYC, then you will get meat grinded in Paris.

Unless of course all you want to do is swoop on American tourist college girls.

But if you want that, you might as well save on the plane flight and just swoop them in the US.
I'm having 2nd thoughts about Paris now if its really difficult like y'all are saying. I've never been to Nyc but I have no problem pulling girls in the cities I've been to. I know my boy can hold his own also, he knows what he's doing. Yeah, we're going out of the country and want to make this something to remember forever. Definetly not flying to some other city in the U.S.

Where should I travel? (first time leaving the states) - thegmanifesto - 02-16-2011

houston,

I don't want to scare you off, because I first went there at age 19 or 20 and did well. I spoke some French though.

That being said, I always did better at the French beaches (back when I was a heavy hash smoking, surfer who didn't know a Custom Suit from a Chinese made t-shirt. Or a Bankroll from a credit card).

Just know what you are getting yourself into:

Expensive
Big time, sophisticated International City
French Language ability is key
Style is very important
To take top honors, you have to bring the noize against top flight competition

"but I have no problem pulling girls in the cities I've been to"

Again, if those "cities" are LA, NYC, Chi or SF or something similar you should do fine.

If those cities are Bakersfield, Poughkeepsie, Springfield or Zanesville, you might be in for a long trip.

Girl wise anyways. Paris has plenty of things going for it in addition to girls.

Where should I travel? (first time leaving the states) - Dash Global - 02-16-2011

Quote: (02-16-2011 10:29 PM)houston Wrote:  

Damn, didn't even think of these places. Why do u say I NEED to go? Will we really do a lot better with girls in those spots? How would u rate them against France?

The reason why i picked them for you and ur friend is bc yall would be exotic and them girls are retarded sexually liberal.

France is a massive tourist destination, so ur not gonna be really exotic there. Gotta go to places less traveled too..

Quote: (02-16-2011 10:30 PM)Tommy Wrote:  

Odessa in Ukraine !!! [Image: smile.gif]
Tell me more about this place and your experience(s) there

Quote: (02-16-2011 10:42 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

houston,

I don't want to scare you off, because I first went there at age 19 or 20 and did well. I spoke some French though.

That being said, I always did better at the French beaches (back when I was a heavy hash smoking, surfer who didn't know what a Custom Suit was. Or a Bankroll).

Just know what you are getting yourself into:

Expensive
Big time, sophisticated International City
French Language ability is key
Style is very important
To take top honors, you have to bring the noize against top flight competition

"but I have no problem pulling girls in the cities I've been to"

Again, if those "cities" are LA, NYC, Chi or SF or something similar you should do fine.

If those cities are Bakersfield, Poughkeepsie, Springfield or Zanesville, you might be in for a long trip.

Girl wise anyways. Paris has plenty of things going for it in addition to girls.
I see what you're saying. Seems like we would be taking a chance in Paris. Why don't you recommend some other places for us. Honestly, we're just regular young guys that have above average game and looks. Not the best but certainly not the worst if you compare us to everyone else. I'm sure (I hope) you can relate to us because I know you were our age once.

Quote: (02-16-2011 10:45 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

The reason why i picked them for you and ur friend is bc yall would be exotic and them girls are retarded sexually liberal.

France is a massive tourist destination, so ur not gonna be really exotic there. Gotta go to places less traveled too..
Nice. How was your experience in those countries? Can you narrow it down to one country or are they all going to be the same in that area?

Quote: (02-16-2011 10:55 PM)houston Wrote:  

Nice. How was your experience in those countries? Can you narrow it down to one country or are they all going to be the same in that area?

I have not been personally, but ive meet some girls from those places that were freaks and also just from being around this forum for awhile its the best places for darker skinned cats.

Just do some research on them counties i gave you and pick which one looks the most appealing. Cant go wrong with any of them

"Why don't you recommend some other places for us."

So many variables. Which languages do you speak? Cheap trip? Beaches? Cities? etc

I am guessing you are in Houston.

Why not Central America (Costa Rica, Panama, etc)?

Super short flight for you.

Where should I travel? (first time leaving the states) - Mystik - 02-16-2011

For France,

First. I don't know your dress sense. When in France you need to dress right. Paris is a high fashion city and if you dress like a normal everyday tourist you won't get any pussy.

Second, if you are planning to get laid every night of the week then you will need some French language skills to game the locals.

Third, you are an American, I know for a fact that a lot of French girls don't like Americans. (No disrespect to the Americans here).

Fourth, you are going abroad for the first time so France and especially Paris might be too much for you too handle. Make no mistake, the French have an attitude and the place is not like you see in the movies.

Fifth, the place is expensive. Your dollar will be a worth a lot more in EE.

Sixth, the French have a fetish for Exotic things, just look at their cuisine. You guys will not be exotic not because there are a lot of blacks and browns in France but because there are a lot of Americans there. If you guys were coming from Brazil or Venezuela then you will get laid like kings. Damn I am starting to sound like an American hater myself. [Image: angel.gif]

Some French girls show a lot of resistance in the beginning but all of them melt like butter later. They are DTF but since its your first trip abroad I will suggest you go somewhere else or just go to Montreal.

I would suggest Finland (based of Subutai's feedback) and Iceland based on my own experience. Haven't been to the EE countries but it sounds like heaven judging by the posts here. The only thing that turns me off about the place is the skinheads problem.

Quote: (02-16-2011 11:30 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2011 10:55 PM)houston Wrote:  

I have not been personally, but ive meet some girls from those places that were freaks and also just from being around this forum for awhile its the best places for darker skinned cats.

Just do some research on them counties i gave you and pick which one looks the most appealing. Cant go wrong with any of them
I'm light brown but I'm guessing any guy that's at least tan will be better off than a pale dude?

Where should I travel? (first time leaving the states) - Screwston - 02-17-2011

Quote: (02-16-2011 11:51 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

"Why don't you recommend some other places for us."

So many variables. Which languages do you speak? Cheap trip? Beaches? Cities? etc

I am guessing you are in Houston.

Why not Central America (Costa Rica, Panama, etc)?

Super short flight for you.

I know English and a little bit of Spanish. I understand more than I speak. The cheaper the better but we don't plan on going until like 5 months so there's time to save up as much as possible. I don't want to do a beach. A city or maybe a nice town would be nice. The plan is to have as much fun and bang as many girls as possible. I don't know if that's possible in a town.

I'm leaning towards Europe or maybe even Asia but I know its very expensive.

Quote: (02-16-2011 11:51 PM)Mystik Wrote:  

For France,

First. I don't know your dress sense. When in France you need to dress right. Paris is a high fashion city and if you dress like a normal everyday tourist you won't get any pussy.

Second, if you are planning to get laid every night of the week then you will need some French language skills to game the locals.

Third, you are an American, I know for a fact that a lot of French girls don't like Americans. (No disrespect to the Americans here).

Fourth, you are going abroad for the first time so France and especially Paris might be too much for you too handle. Make no mistake, the French have an attitude and the place is not like you see in the movies.

Fifth, the place is expensive. Your dollar will be a worth a lot more in EE.

Sixth, the French have a fetish for Exotic things, just look at their cuisine. You guys will not be exotic not because there are a lot of blacks and browns in France but because there are a lot of Americans there. If you guys were coming from Brazil or Venezuela then you will get laid like kings. Damn I am starting to sound like an American hater myself. [Image: angel.gif]

Some French girls show a lot of resistance in the beginning but all of them melt like butter later. They are DTF but since its your first trip abroad I will suggest you go somewhere else or just go to Montreal.

I would suggest Finland (based of Subutai's feedback) and Iceland based on my own experience. Haven't been to the EE countries but it sounds like heaven judging by the posts here. The only thing that turns me off about the place is the skinheads problem.
France is off the radar at this point. I don't want to take chances. I was actually thinking Canada but I wanted something more exotic lol. I might have to give it a thought again.

How was iceland? Are eastern european girls really that crazy about brown and black guys? Finland hmmm. So many choices...

Where should I travel? (first time leaving the states) - Mystik - 02-17-2011

Quote: (02-17-2011 12:12 AM)houston Wrote:  

How was iceland? Are eastern european girls really that crazy about brown and black guys? Finland hmmm. So many choices...

Roosh is in Iceland right now. I think he is planning to write a report on it soon. For me it would have easily been the easiest country to get laid but the girls were very aggressive and I did not have enough time to get adjusted.

Finland I hear is the same. The only bad part about Iceland is that there is nothing much to see in Reykjavik. If you are a nature lover then the cities outside Reykjavik are nice but the population of these cities is so small that swooping opportunities decrease considerably.

I would suggest a trip to both Finland and Iceland because the flights from the Scandinavian countries to Iceland are very cheap. In fact, you will have to make a stopover at one the 3 Scandinavian countries or the UK if you are going to Iceland.

EE, haven't been there. But the ones I met in western europe looked pretty crazy about non-white guys. Its exotic and something new for them. Why wouldn't they like it?

Quote: (02-17-2011 12:54 AM)Mystik Wrote:  

Quote: (02-17-2011 12:12 AM)houston Wrote:  

Roosh is in Iceland right now. I think he is planning to write a report on it soon. For me it would have easily been the easiest country to get laid but the girls were very aggressive and I did not have enough time to get adjusted.

Finland I hear is the same. The only bad part about Iceland is that there is nothing much to see in Reykjavik. If you are a nature lover then the cities outside Reykjavik are nice but the population of these cities is so small that swooping opportunities decrease considerably.

I would suggest a trip to both Finland and Iceland because the flights from the Scandinavian countries to Iceland are very cheap. In fact, you will have to make a stopover at one the 3 Scandinavian countries or the UK if you are going to Iceland.

EE, haven't been there. But the ones I met in western europe looked pretty crazy about non-white guys. Its exotic and something new for them. Why wouldn't they like it?
How big are the cities in those countries and also Sweden, Denmark and Holland? I'm thinking a European country or Canada at this point. Maybe South America but I'm not sure yet.

Where should I travel? (first time leaving the states) - Dash Global - 02-17-2011

u can do south america, just be sure to speak americano out loud and make sure the girls know ur from america.

I think you could do good in a second tier city like Barranquilla.

Id do the Caribbean coast of Colombia. Lots of sex to be had there with any young stylish american.

Im going there very soon, soo you will have a full guide to getting laid like a champ on the Caribbean coast of Colombia at ur disposal.

Where should I travel? (first time leaving the states) - Mystik - 02-17-2011

Quote: (02-17-2011 01:29 AM)houston Wrote:  

How big are the cities in those countries and also Sweden, Denmark and Holland? I'm thinking a European country or Canada at this point. Maybe South America but I'm not sure yet.

Among Denmark, Sweden and Finland, Denmark should be your last choice.

There is a lot of info on almost all European countries on this forum. I suggest that you do some research and come to decision yourself. Don't go by the experiences of one or two people.

Use wikipedia to find out about the size, demographics and climate of different cities in a country. Also, dont make your trip just about girls. I always say that "there is more to a country than just pussy"

Good luck!

Where should I travel? (first time leaving the states) - K-man - 02-17-2011

"i don't want to go somewhere where I'm going to be struggling to bring girls back every night."
Well, then you'll be disappointed. I don't know of a single place where banging girls is not a struggle. It is a constant struggle. That's what makes it so rewarding when you succeed.
I would say Turkey but you mentioned you didn't want to go to a beach. Some of the beach resorts in Turkey are lots of fun, especially if you stay in a larger hotel (500+ rooms) as people from all over Europe and Russia go to vacation there, and usually all-you-can-drink alcohol is included so it gets pretty wild.