Roosh V Forum
#YesAllCats Lampoons Feminist Twitter Campaign [re-titled] - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: #YesAllCats Lampoons Feminist Twitter Campaign [re-titled] (/thread-36648.html)

Pages: 1 2

#YesAllCats Lampoons Feminist Twitter Campaign [re-titled] - JohnyBoi95 - 06-01-2014

https://twitter.com/hashtag/YesAllCats?src=hash

A funny take on the yes all women hashtag that has been trending

Some funny ones:

#YesAllCats because drugging me on catnip isn't right.
#YesAllCats because cats are given 30% less food than dogs!
#YesAllCats because Hello Kitty is an unrealistic feline ideal.
#YesAllCats because 0% of CEOs are cats. You read that right - 0%. We need af-fur-mative action - NOW.
#YesAllCats because FOR ONCE... I want to be noticed for my brain rather than my fuzzy belly.
#YesAllCats because why do only dogs get their own currency?
#YesAllCats because no one asks "Who let the cats out?"
#yesallcats because dogs constantly harass them. We should be teaching dogs not to chase instead of not letting cats out
#YesAllCats because a purr is not consent
#YesAllCats shouldn't have to live in fear of mirrors thinking it's another cat
#YesAllCats just because my ass is in your face doesn't mean you should objectify it! #felinism

#YesAllCats Lampoons Feminist Twitter Campaign [re-titled] - kbell - 06-01-2014

I like the nape culture, petirarchy, meowsyngy (sic) hash tags.

Christina H Sommers is posting a lot there from the AEI. She has a book called War Against Boys which sounds interesting.

This is also a probably a better way of taking on feminism since its mockery. They don't respond well to facts, but if the facts are satire like this I think it will sink in a slight bit more. Although there is a chance of this getting hijacked by crazy cat ladies.

#YesAllCats Lampoons Feminist Twitter Campaign [re-titled] - Tuthmosis - 06-01-2014

I've jumped into the fray:

[Image: attachment.jpg19005]   

#YesAllCats Lampoons Feminist Twitter Campaign [re-titled] - Slick Shimmer - 06-01-2014

Excellent!
I don't use Twitter, but I love this thought process. It's my firm belief that words like "feminism" have such strong emotional programming that those on the other side cannot see past it on any level. The very use of the word invalidates a man in most people's eyes, unless they're drawing sappy slogans on posterboard. By using their words, you handcuff yourself and leave the keys in their hands.

I never started a hashtag or anything, but for several years I've been referring to social justice warriors, etc as members of "The Insect Kingdom." It says everything all at once.

-Stupid.
-Strength in numbers. Easily destroyed on their own.
-Inherently vile, devious.
-You don't have to understand insects, you never will. They are on a totally lower level.

I refer to fat people as "tubbas and blubbards." These are mild shame words but regular girls will laugh at them. It also invalidates almost everything they are saying if they don't have another word to hurl back at you.

I'd suggest more "catphrases" but you guys made some really good ones.

#YesAllCats Lampoons Feminist Twitter Campaign [re-titled] - Haig - 06-01-2014

what about the PURRcecution that cats face with all the religious DOGma in society?

#YesAllCats Lampoons Feminist Twitter Campaign [re-titled] - Tuthmosis - 06-01-2014

Another one:

[Image: attachment.jpg19006]   

#YesAllCats Lampoons Feminist Twitter Campaign [re-titled] - Zep - 06-01-2014

Pfffft....lol.

[Image: MNvIZFp.jpg]

I just made and tweeted this. The white-knight dogs have stepped in:

[Image: attachment.jpg19007]   

#YesAllCats Lampoons Feminist Twitter Campaign [re-titled] - TonySandos - 06-01-2014

Lol tuthmosis that one just sets it off

#YesAllCats Lampoons Feminist Twitter Campaign [re-titled] - NovaVirtu - 06-01-2014

#YesAllCats Declawing: I DID NOT CONSENT

#YesAllCats Lampoons Feminist Twitter Campaign [re-titled] - Slick Shimmer - 06-01-2014

CATRIARCHY

#YesAllCats Lampoons Feminist Twitter Campaign [re-titled] - AnonymousBosch - 06-01-2014

This is exactly what I was suggesting the other day in the Santa Barbara thread: you delegitimise via humour rather than facts and logic. I even said to speak women's language: "Memes and cat gifs". Note how many woman are in on the joke.

#YesAllCats Lampoons Feminist Twitter Campaign [re-titled] - soup - 06-01-2014

What about the growing ferretocracy?

That's going to be a higher threat cat-positive.

#YesAllCats Lampoons Feminist Twitter Campaign [re-titled] - Sherman - 06-01-2014

#YesAllCats because deceiving me with a laser pointer for your own amusement is a violation of my dignity and a symptom of a patriarchal rape culture.

#YesAllCats Lampoons Feminist Twitter Campaign [re-titled] - Quintus Curtius - 06-01-2014

#YesAllCats:

Because we're proud to be cougars....

#YesAllCats Lampoons Feminist Twitter Campaign [re-titled] - runsonmagic - 06-01-2014

There has never been an instanced in recorded history of two cats having consensual sex.

Seriously, find me one video of it.

Cats are little sociopathic murdering rape machines, which is why women love them so much.

I almost wrote a whole article on this at one point, except for the fact it'd have zero self-development value and be just ammo to troll women and cat lovers. Maybe I'll revisit it one week just for lulz.

#YesAllCats Lampoons Feminist Twitter Campaign [re-titled] - Sumanguru - 06-01-2014

Looks like Redpill Reddit is claiming this started on 4Chan.

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comme...shitstorm/

[Image: WJEw5Y3.png]

#YesAllCats Lampoons Feminist Twitter Campaign [re-titled] - Dr. Howard - 06-01-2014

Related http://thisisdogprivilege.tumblr.com/

#YesAllCats Lampoons Feminist Twitter Campaign [re-titled] - Zep - 06-01-2014

Good one Tuthmosis, but I don't have a Twitter account, is this why I can't see the white-knight comments? Do their comments show up on your account? If so, I can't see them.

This is what I wrote in the wikipedia thread.

Quote:Quote:

I'm wondering about Aboschs' idea ( from the ER thread )not taking girls seriously and the introduction of cat meme's etc. Maybe not on wiki, but a site specifically for ridiculing feminists, one that can be pointed to via wiki under some silly pretense. i.e. the site could be called #NoALLMen (or something ), I would laff hard. Make it soo entertaining that men and women couldn't pry their eyes off of it.

I feel validated, but more importantly everyone ( men and women) are getting in on this.

p.s. NACALT

#YesAllCats Lampoons Feminist Twitter Campaign [re-titled] - Blunt - 06-01-2014

I wouldn't be surprised if it was 4chan. They are very skilled at trolling in general, but especially feminists.. see the 'bikini bridge' and 'fourth wave feminism' campaigns.

#YesAllCats Lampoons Feminist Twitter Campaign [re-titled] - Tuthmosis - 06-02-2014

A little more oblique, but you guys will get it.

[Image: attachment.jpg19026]   

#YesAllCats Lampoons Feminist Twitter Campaign [re-titled] - cooledcannon - 06-02-2014

For some reason "YesAllCats" reminds me of "Wildcat", a snowboarding trick/term for backflip

#YesAllCats Lampoons Feminist Twitter Campaign [re-titled] - Ocelot - 06-03-2014

Quote: (06-02-2014 11:44 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

A little more oblique, but you guys will get it.

"Shorthaired Cats Are Damaged." And some people still say we don't live in a catriarchal society. #yesallcats

#YesAllCats Lampoons Feminist Twitter Campaign [re-titled] - Blaster - 06-03-2014

Quote: (06-01-2014 07:17 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

There has never been an instanced in recorded history of two cats having consensual sex.

Seriously, find me one video of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lcpfe7ocCA

Of course, lions are the most patriarchal and probably the most social cat.

#YesAllCats Lampoons Feminist Twitter Campaign [re-titled] - Ocelot - 06-03-2014

All of you motherfuckers are caninenormative, sick bastards the lot of you.