Roosh V Forum
Most 8+ women 23 and older have boyfriends or say they do... - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Most 8+ women 23 and older have boyfriends or say they do... (/thread-36567.html)

Pages: 1 2

Most 8+ women 23 and older have boyfriends or say they do... - robreke - 05-29-2014

At least in my area. I've been on somewhat of a mini tear the past few days hitting on hot...mid 20s girls. A few of them were hot ex-sorority types. Another one today was a super fit girl probably 26ish. All fine. Great bods, nice shapely legs, beautiful faces with great bone structure...what I used to find intimidating.

All told me they had boyfriends and several of them I believed as they were quite specific when I tried to plow through with my boyfriend rebuttals.

It makes sense...that hot girls...those 8 and over are such a hot market that 8 times out of ten ( or more )....they're going to be already accounted for. How many 8s or 9s go more than a month without becoming someone's girlfriend? Not often I think as there's always a line of sausages waiting for the current one to fuck up or her to dump him.

I suppose if one is going to commit oneself to hitting on and trying to date this upper echelon of the female specie....one just adopt the tactics of either battering through the boyfriend defense/ objection to see if you can still get the number OR....just running enough numbers where you do find that rare beauty who for some reason...is not currently in a relationship....rare as it may be.

I'm specifically speaking of the 23ish - 30ish age frame. I realize a lot of 18 - 22 year olds will probably tend to be more unhitched than their slightly older sisters.

Do most of you guys find this to be the case....that they all have boyfriends/are engaged/ taken..... with fine girls you approach and try to number close?

Most 8+ women 23 and older have boyfriends or say they do... - Handsome Creepy Eel - 05-29-2014

It doesn't matter what her looks or age are.

Always assume that she has someone.

Then assume that this someone doesn't matter.

Most 8+ women 23 and older have boyfriends or say they do... - TheFinalEpic - 05-29-2014

Avoid the number and just go for the SNL, then the boyfriend objection will be dismantled in its most effective way.

Game is a numbers game, the boys who approach the most, get the most tail. Always has been, always will be.

Most 8+ women 23 and older have boyfriends or say they do... - robreke - 05-29-2014

Quote: (05-29-2014 02:46 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

Avoid the number and just go for the SNL, then the boyfriend objection will be dismantled in its most effective way.

Game is a numbers game, the boys who approach the most, get the most tail. Always has been, always will be.

I run almost entirely day game....coffee shops and bookstores...so SNLs are obviously tougher than hooking up with someone who's been drinking alcohol. I've been looking more into night venues but I'm a bit older now...early 40s ....so mostly do daygame.

Most 8+ women 23 and older have boyfriends or say they do... - The Beast1 - 05-29-2014

Not to sound rude, but i know a lot of hot single girls lie about having boyfriends to discourage most guys from pushing forward. It's a sh!t test to gently let down guys.

The retort to that message is this:

"Sounds like this is becoming a clandestine affair."

or

"Better not tell him about me."

Quote: (05-29-2014 03:03 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

Not to sound rude, but i know a lot of hot single girls lie about having boyfriends to discourage most guys from pushing forward. It's a sh!t test to gently let down guys.

The retort to that message is this:

"Sounds like this is becoming a clandestine affair."

or

"Better not tell him about me."

Frenchie,

I agree with you. That's why I've started employing some boyfriend rebuttals lately and I have been pushing forward as you say. I'm getting the feeling that these women legitimately have boyfriends. I've used " we'll then, I guess our coffee get together will have to be strictly platanoic." ....credit Gio I believe on here...also..." I respect that, let me grab your info...if things don't work out...I'll text you in a few months with a friendly text to continue this connection."....Paul Janka strategy. In these situations...the girls were actually initially showing some IOIs toward me....but gave me specifics on the BFs like...we've been dating for a year and a half...etc.....and I could see some sort of internal struggle in their eyes. When I persisted after they told me about their BFs, both of them laughed a bit and gazed at me with a sort of confusion that someone would persist past the initial boyfriend defense/statement. Could have been they were rejecting me outright sure...but I still hold the belief that most hotties in that age range I mentioned have a flag planted in them and are claimed. I guess I'll just have to continue to be persistent and creative.
I like the idea of the "clandestine" retort....a bit more ballsy and forward than the ones I've used.

Most 8+ women 23 and older have boyfriends or say they do... - soup - 05-29-2014

You have to guide the interaction in a way so that a boyfriend never comes up.

Most 8+ women 23 and older have boyfriends or say they do... - General Mayhem - 05-29-2014

Quote: (05-29-2014 02:44 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

This is as real as it gets.

In my experience, if she is attracted to you, she won't bring up her boyfriend of 4 years.

If she isn't attracted to you, she will bring up whoever is currently banging her out as, "her boyfriend."

Most 8+ women 23 and older have boyfriends or say they do... - Solus - 05-29-2014

Quote: (05-29-2014 03:42 PM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

In my experience, if she is attracted to you, she won't bring up her boyfriend of 4 years.

If she isn't attracted to you, she will bring up whoever is currently banging her out as, "her boyfriend."

Nailed it.

Every girl I've ever known has said she'll use the "I have a boyfriend" line if she isn't feeling a guy who approaches her.

Quote: (05-29-2014 03:48 PM)Solus Wrote:  

Quote: (05-29-2014 03:42 PM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

Nailed it.

Every girl I've ever known has said she'll use the "I have a boyfriend" line if she isn't feeling a guy who approaches her.

This makes sense. Thanks for the reality check.....tough as it is. I guess I got to admit that hot girls aren't feelin me. ( at least the handful I've day approached in the past week )..... Need to bear down and do some introspection I suppose. Work on my vibe and inner game.

Most 8+ women 23 and older have boyfriends or say they do... - tbone46 - 05-29-2014

either she doesnt like u (no worries, it happens) or it is a shit test...so always assume shit test and make her really blow you out if she doesnt like u! an attractive girl has to really be into you for her to right off the bat admit that she has nothing going on....especially in US cities like NYC they are insecure about being seen as losers so they will usually at least imply they have something else going on unless they are so into you right away that they kind of "lose their shit" and drop the whole act. That is rare. When a girl says she has a BF just be like "cool that's great" (without sarcasm) and move on to another topic.

Most 8+ women 23 and older have boyfriends or say they do... - jamaicabound - 05-29-2014

Quote: (05-29-2014 02:40 PM)robreke Wrote:  

At least in my area. I've been on somewhat of a mini tear the past few days hitting on hot...mid 20s girls. A few of them were hot ex-sorority types. Another one today was a super fit girl probably 26ish. All fine. Great bods, nice shapely legs, beautiful faces with great bone structure...what I used to find intimidating.

All told me they had boyfriends and several of them I believed as they were quite specific when I tried to plow through with my boyfriend rebuttals.

It makes sense...that hot girls...those 8 and over are such a hot market that 8 times out of ten ( or more )....they're going to be already accounted for. How many 8s or 9s go more than a month without becoming someone's girlfriend? Not often I think as there's always a line of sausages waiting for the current one to fuck up or her to dump him.

I suppose if one is going to commit oneself to hitting on and trying to date this upper echelon of the female specie....one just adopt the tactics of either battering through the boyfriend defense/ objection to see if you can still get the number OR....just running enough numbers where you do find that rare beauty who for some reason...is not currently in a relationship....rare as it may be.

I'm specifically speaking of the 23ish - 30ish age frame. I realize a lot of 18 - 22 year olds will probably tend to be more unhitched than their slightly older sisters.

Do most of you guys find this to be the case....that they all have boyfriends/are engaged/ taken..... with fine girls you approach and try to number close?

I think most women prefer having boyfriends as opposed to guys who see it as something tying us down. It would make sense that hot girls who have their pick of guys and constantly have guys hitting on them would be attached. I think once women hit later 20's or 30s yeah they wanna get married and all that jazz but I think they get feeling a bit independent and wanna have fun and mayb not have a bf for a while but yeah lots of them will have boyfriends. Also younger girls tend to hang around with big cliques eithe rthe old high school crew or college crew and wound up getting passed around the group

Most 8+ women 23 and older have boyfriends or say they do... - iknowexactly - 05-29-2014

Not even 1/1000 girls will say "You're too old for me." She might not even consciously think it.

If you're going after 8+ , under 25 white American chicks, and are in your early 40s and aren't clearly special in some way-- looks, height, fame, game, IQ-- you're right at the point where you're going to start getting more rejections even if you do stuff right.

Hard truth here from a guy who's seen the excuses gradually increase since then.

NO, it's not just all in your mind, if it was there would be 70 years olds on this board. To my knowledge there are none. I'm one of the only 50+ posters on here, because other older guys don't want to be wet blankets.

You can still get great chicks, but the odds get lower after about 45, all other things being equal.
Especially for hot white young American chicks.

But the answer is try MORE not less-- it will be SO Much harder in 12 years in USA for you.

Most 8+ women 23 and older have boyfriends or say they do... - Vitriol - 05-30-2014

Quote: (05-29-2014 10:52 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

If you're going after 8+ , under 25 white American chicks, and are in your early 40s and aren't clearly special in some way-- looks, height, fame, game, IQ-- you're right at the point where you're going to start getting more rejections even if you do stuff right.

An under 25 Americunt isn't going to pick up on your IQ. Seems bizarre to say that.

As for the OP, this should probably be in the newbie forum. Most of these girls are either fucking around on their boyfriends or looking to do so if he isn't out with her watching as you're talking to her.

Most 8+ women 23 and older have boyfriends or say they do... - Valhalla - 05-30-2014

If a girl tells you about her boyfriend there's a large chance she's not that interested

For me 70% of the time it's a rejection. No amount of cocky funny line is going to matter

Girls don't cheat as much as you think and if they do you have to in some way be way better than her bf

Or you might catch her during a fight or a period of horniness

Most 8+ women 23 and older have boyfriends or say they do... - iknowexactly - 05-30-2014

Quote: (05-30-2014 12:31 AM)Vitriol Wrote:  

An under 25 Americunt isn't going to pick up on your IQ. Seems bizarre to say that.

Where I live, you kind of stand out if you DON'T have a high IQ... major university town.

If your speech is poorly articulated and a little slow, you will be eliminated because she can't show you off to upper middle class parents and friends. Unless you have some fame status to compensate for lower educational level.

This is a 1%-er town though. Hundreds of hot, tall, blond chicks, pretty much out of my reach however.

Most 8+ women 23 and older have boyfriends or say they do... - Party Pooper - 05-30-2014

The boyfriend line is indeed a mayor shit test or indicator of no interest. In my experience, how longer she waits to bring it up, the higher the probability it's a shit test. If she sais she had a boyfriend after 2 sentences, you're usually done for (except if she is really hot and gets approached by a lot of guys and has a high natural shield).

If you are looking for real girlfriend material in that age categorie your best bet are girls who are just out of a long relationship.

Most 8+ women 23 and older have boyfriends or say they do... - funkyzeit - 05-30-2014

Four reasons why 8+/10 will tell you this:

1. She doesn't feel connection with you (now) so she lies to you that she's taken. (40% chance)

2. She really has a boyfriend (25% chance)

3. Shit test to see how will you react to her imaginary boyfriend and how will you trump him from the throne in her mind. (25% chance)

4. She's lying to everyone that she has a boyfriend because she's deathly scared to be perceived as someone who isn't able to make a guy commit to her (10% chance)

1 and 2 will require some improvement on your side status wise (game, job, style, body, hygiene, fame), 3 is into you but wants to see you destroy her imaginary ideal of her boyfriend and she's likely a long term prospect, 4 is a beautiful slut with issues that prevent men from committing to her so pump and dump material.

Most 8+ women 23 and older have boyfriends or say they do... - robreke - 05-30-2014

Not even 1/1000 girls will say "You're too old for me." She might not even consciously think it.

Hard truth here from a guy who's seen the excuses gradually increase since then.

NO, it's not just all in your mind, if it was there would be 70 years olds on this board. To my knowledge there are none. I'm one of the only 50+ posters on here, because other older guys don't want to be wet blankets.

You can still get great chicks, but the odds get lower after about 45, all other things being equal.
Especially for hot white young American chicks.

But the answer is try MORE not less-- it will be SO Much harder in 12 years in USA for you.

I think this may be right. I just turned 44. Fortunately, I'm 6'3 with somewhat lean build. I still get smiles and looks from women from time to time since I stand out with my height. Also...I guess you could call me somewhat decent looking fella. Above average but no model chiseled jaw kind of guy.

Maybe the age thing is something picked up subliminally in conversation...I don't know. However, I believe I could still get away with telling people I'm 36 -37ish.

What another poster just above was that "women don't cheat as much as you think" I am in agreement with this. Some say if the woman is attracted to you she won't even care if she has a boyfriend of 4 years. I know women are controlled by their emotion...but damn...they are people who are going to often have a sense of loyalty and commitment and I'm sure they are able to overcome some attraction or emotions and remain ....or at least try for the time being...to remain loyal to their bfs. Another thing is I live in a more conservative part of the USA. The south...what you might call the bible belt. Three of the last 4 good looking girls I hit on made mention of their relationship with God...or were reading Christian oriented books in the bookstore. I think this may play into a little tougher type of girl as opposed to a 25 year old transplant to NYC or Dallas where they've got a more secular adventurous outlook.

Most 8+ women 23 and older have boyfriends or say they do... - internet alpha - 05-30-2014

It depends, I think on the body language and tone. If she says she has a bf whilst showing subtle IOIs then you should proceed. If she has closed body language then move on.

Most 8+ women 23 and older have boyfriends or say they do... - younggamer1992 - 06-01-2014

If they bring up having a boyfriend, say "okay, and..?" Or "how is that relevant?" It'll make them question if you were even flirting with them and will bring down their ego/make her feel stupid.

Most 8+ women 23 and older have boyfriends or say they do... - Heathree - 06-01-2014

I thought all girls tell guys they have a boyfriend unless the guy was 'above them' and they wanted him. In which case, if they do have a boyfriend, they'll just say they are single.

Most 8+ women 23 and older have boyfriends or say they do... - Dulceácido - 06-01-2014

Dude... Seriously? This is "Game 101."

It's called a "bitch shield." You're talking about running game on 8+ chicks.... In their mid-twenties....

Do you think they haven't been hit on before? Do you think you're going to blow them out with your shit? You better step hard and step correct, because this chick gets hit on by "nice guys" everyfuckingfiveminutes.

You have to stand out and NOT be the "nice guy." Fuck all that. Make her clamor for your attention. Neg her off her pedestal. Set the frame where you are the one to be sought after. Do anything. Pull her aside and offer her a breath mint or some chewing gum. Tell her her mascara is fucked up.... Or her hair is sideways--doesn't matter. Just DON'T be the nice guy.

And if it fucks up--don't care. There are a hundred more chicks like her or hotter who will want you...

Desperation is a stinky cologne.

Walk through life without apology or remorse. This is what women want. This is what they'll respect.

Most 8+ women 23 and older have boyfriends or say they do... - robreke - 06-01-2014

Quote: (06-01-2014 06:43 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Dude... Seriously? This is "Game 101."

It's called a "bitch shield." You're talking about running game on 8+ chicks.... In their mid-twenties....

Do you think they haven't been hit on before? Do you think you're going to blow them out with your shit? You better step hard and step correct, because this chick gets hit on by "nice guys" everyfuckingfiveminutes.

You have to stand out and NOT be the "nice guy." Fuck all that. Make her clamor for your attention. Neg her off her pedestal. Set the frame where you are the one to be sought after. Do anything. Pull her aside and offer her a breath mint or some chewing gum. Tell her her mascara is fucked up.... Or her hair is sideways--doesn't matter. Just DON'T be the nice guy.

And if it fucks up--don't care. There are a hundred more chicks like her or hotter who will want you...

Desperation is a stinky cologne.

Walk through life without apology or remorse. This is what women want. This is what they'll respect.

I like and agree with your last three paragraphs...starting with "you have to stand out..." But I think that you are mistaking that I'm running night/bar/club game from your post. Negs and quotes like "your mascara is running" may work good at nightgame. However, I'm running day game. Coffeeshops, bookstores, grocery. Per Roosh's advice in his book (and my own common sense ) negging and "knocking her off her pedestal" are ill advised in the more polite world of daygame.

Also...these girls are not exhibiting any bitch shield per se with me. Bitch shields....at least in my experience...are all but non existent in day game. They are staying in somewhat lengthy conversations with me...being polite, etc. What isn't non existent...is the reality that hot women are often taken.
I'm still being somewhat aggressive and forward even though it is day game. I'm also getting a few IOIs from these girls. And they're letting me continue conversations for a bit....they're not blowing me out with the bf excuse in the first 2 sentences. Only at number close do they raise it. I'm also starting to push through the first bf objection when I number close. Case in point; a cute 8 /recent grad the other day was giving me semi puppy dog eyes when we were talking. Then, when she gave me the bf objection when I went to date/number close, I pushed by saying let's just grab an "innocent coffee in broad daylight. etc etc." She laughed and blushed a bit at my persistence....but still said "I don't think he'd like that "
So, I'm pretty sure a lot of these girls are just loyal to their bfs and it's an obstacle a man who hits on 8s and higher is going to have to deal with. That is...since hot young 8s are such a sought after market....they're going to be in super high demand and many will have already succumbed to the legions of men throwing themselves at them.....ie, they'll really have bfs.

ps......damn sure isn't going to keep me from trying and also pushing past the initial bf objection.

Most 8+ women 23 and older have boyfriends or say they do... - Nomad77 - 06-01-2014

I am always amused by how people read into a post and then proceed to give advice on some related subject matter. What the OP asked was this:

"Do most of you guys find this to be the case....that they all have boyfriends/are engaged/ taken..... with fine girls you approach and try to number close?"

My answer to your question is: YES, and it makes perfect sense that girls/men of high value should also be in high demand. If you are going to have a relationship, who are you going to choose?