Roosh V Forum
Missing the thrill of the hunt with GF - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Missing the thrill of the hunt with GF (/thread-36468.html)

Pages: 1 2

Missing the thrill of the hunt with GF - wroclove - 05-26-2014

I have a problem. I have the sweetest girlfriend. She'd do anything for me, but I go crazy with all these girls I see when I go out. Especially now during the summer.

I miss the thrill of the hunt. I used to be able to pull a couple new lays a month without too much effort. I enjoy going out with my buddies looking for women than spending time with my girlfriend.

It feels like having a girlfriend hasn't helped me achieve my goals. I stopped going to the gym so often and lost weight and I feel like I'm less ambitious and not such a cheerful person.

Has anyone of you experienced the same when in a relationship and has wanted out because of that? I'm afraid I might regret it.

Missing the thrill of the hunt with GF - Vicious - 05-26-2014

Quote: (05-26-2014 11:37 AM)wroclove Wrote:  

It feels like having a girlfriend hasn't helped me achieve my goals. I stopped going to the gym so often and lost weight and I feel like I'm less ambitious and not such a cheerful person.

Has anyone of you experienced the same when in a relationship and has wanted out because of that? I'm afraid I might regret it.

Everyone with a working cock has felt this at some time.

That's why you try many girlfriends and many stages of single-hood so you know in what state you are most comfortable.

Missing the thrill of the hunt with GF - runsonmagic - 05-26-2014

Dude. I know exactly how you feel.

I was considering writing a post about this soon.

Awesome gf... still long for the hunt.

I don't have an answer for you. I'm in the same boat.

Missing the thrill of the hunt with GF - simondice - 05-26-2014

Maybe try and push her boundaries in different areas (psychologically, sexually, experience), go for a new territory. The thing about having one night stands, is that you only get to know someone for a short-period of time and not deepen the seduction to the point of total submission and devotion. The urge is there to go and plow different woman, but what if you took your relationship to the point where she allows threesomes, is ok with different girls, because she's that much under your spell?

Missing the thrill of the hunt with GF - Basil Ransom - 05-26-2014

All I see is you wheezing about a situation that you put yourself into, and you're seeking company in misery. Is that what you came here to do?

Missing the thrill of the hunt with GF - BlurredSevens - 05-26-2014

You need to get your adrenaline pumping through different means. For some guys, that is through adventure sports like mountain biking, snowboarding, surfing, etc.

For other guys it is through Jiu Jitsu or Muay Thai. Or driving fast cars. Whatever. There is a lot out there, and I can promise you that all of these other thrilling things are 100x more fulfilling than endlessly chasing ass.

Missing the thrill of the hunt with GF - Valhalla - 05-26-2014

Go approach but don't escalate things further

Missing the thrill of the hunt with GF - rey - 05-26-2014

I think you answered your own question.

Quote: (05-26-2014 11:44 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Everyone with a working cock has felt this at some time.

That's why you try many girlfriends and many stages of single-hood so you know in what state you are most comfortable.

Maybe it's that, I haven't had any LTR before... in that matter only time will tell.

Quote: (05-26-2014 12:03 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

Dude. I know exactly how you feel.

I was considering writing a post about this soon.

Awesome gf... still long for the hunt.

I don't have an answer for you. I'm in the same boat.

Always wishing what we don't have? hard to give an answer and little chance there is one. There is only making one mistake. I think I will regret whatever path I choose.

Quote: (05-26-2014 12:11 PM)simondice Wrote:  

Maybe try and push her boundaries in different areas (psychologically, sexually, experience), go for a new territory. The thing about having one night stands, is that you only get to know someone for a short-period of time and not deepen the seduction to the point of total submission and devotion. The urge is there to go and plow different woman, but what if you took your relationship to the point where she allows threesomes, is ok with different girls, because she's that much under your spell?

That could be. I'm a big asshole with women but in a very impulsive way. In the way that I don't premeditate the things that hurt them. I would feel terrible after finally dumping my girlfriend and taking her through the path of being totally submisive to me. She already has shown quite a bit of submission, I like to really push women until I start feeling bad about them. I'm not a total son of a bitch, just a good-intentioned asshole.

I am assuming she's not going to be the woman of my life and I will sooner or later have to leave this country for work, studies or boredom.

Quote: (05-26-2014 12:11 PM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

All I see is you wheezing about a situation that you put yourself into, and you're seeking company in misery. Is that what you came here to do?

Somewhat right. Trying to empathise with other people that have felt the same.

Quote: (05-26-2014 12:16 PM)BlurredSevens Wrote:  

You need to get your adrenaline pumping through different means. For some guys, that is through adventure sports like mountain biking, snowboarding, surfing, etc.

For other guys it is through Jiu Jitsu or Muay Thai. Or driving fast cars. Whatever. There is a lot out there, and I can promise you that all of these other thrilling things are 100x more fulfilling than endlessly chasing ass.

Maybe I should go back to muay thai, I have lost a bit of interest in weightlifting.

I could possibly need something that makes me feel like a powerful man again.

Quote: (05-26-2014 12:18 PM)Valhalla Wrote:  

Go approach but don't escalate things further

I have... it feels somewhat good, somewhat empty. There have been at least 3 girls which I was so close to taking to bed. But I didn't. It felt good to be wanted and being able to do it. But it ends up feeling absurd.

Quote: (05-26-2014 12:26 PM)rey Wrote:  

I think you answered your own question.

Maybe. I already know I will probably take the road of going back to the chase. Curiosity kills me, I need the novelty.

Missing the thrill of the hunt with GF - kinjutsu - 05-26-2014

Float the idea of 3sums with her and you both go out and hunt for girls together.
I'm doing this with my #2 girl and it's a lot of fun. My 2nd girl is bi so she's actually into girls and it doesn't feel like she's doing it just to please me.

Missing the thrill of the hunt with GF - simondice - 05-26-2014

Quote: (05-26-2014 12:27 PM)wroclove Wrote:  

That could be. I'm a big asshole with women but in a very impulsive way. In the way that I don't premeditate the things that hurt them. I would feel terrible after finally dumping my girlfriend and taking her through the path of being totally submisive to me. She already has shown quite a bit of submission, I like to really push women until I start feeling bad about them. I'm not a total son of a bitch, just a good-intentioned asshole.

I am assuming she's not going to be the woman of my life and I will sooner or later have to leave this country for work, studies or boredom.

Well being submissive as in, she's devoted to you only because you fuck her right, you keep frame, and you get her to go get other girls with you. A lot of girls have limiting sexual believes that keep her from having ultimate pleasure, and the more you push through them, the more she'll be devoted to you because you've taken her to heights she's never experienced before. That's a high in itself for you.
Hard harem game, threesomes, new experiences you yourself have that wouldn't be trusted with a random girl, etc the list goes on man. Game is never over till you're dead. Never stop pushing the limits, never get too comfortable. whether is LTR game or ONS game

Stay hungry

Missing the thrill of the hunt with GF - Lufty - 05-26-2014

I was in something of a similar situation myself but I want to reference the recent Roosh post about Sisyphus. Have you lost your rock? If so then you need to make changes to your life. Some of the other guys have suggested returning to old hobbies or trying out new ones, do it. If you try that out and still feel down about it then you need to think about the value of your relationship with this woman. Don't be paralyzed by inaction, constantly be moving forward and getting better.

I thought I might be in a similar situation with my girlfriend recently. But I tried taking the cruise control off of my life, started working out, learning German in my free time, and I'm much happier now.

Missing the thrill of the hunt with GF - JJ Roberts - 05-26-2014

I have a problem. I have the sweetest girlfriend. She'd do anything for me, but I go crazy with all these girls I see when I go out. Especially now during the summer.

What makes you think that being in a LTR and having a GF means that you have to be exclusive?

Your problem has already been solved. Unfenced relationships.

Those are the only kind of relationships that I do and I have been this way for more than 12 years and all of my GFs know that I only do unfenced relationships.

I dont lie. I don't cheat.

Missing the thrill of the hunt with GF - Noir - 05-26-2014

How old are you?

Quote: (05-26-2014 04:22 PM)JJ Roberts Wrote:  

What makes you think that being in a LTR and having a GF means that you have to be exclusive?

Your problem has already been solved. Unfenced relationships.

Those are the only kind of relationships that I do and I have been this way for more than 12 years and all of my GFs know that I only do unfenced relationships.

I dont lie. I don't cheat.

Probably should try that in the future. For this one I fear it's already too late. I don't mind cheating, but I don't like lying. So I don't cheat.

Quote: (05-26-2014 04:33 PM)Noir Wrote:  

How old are you?

Missing the thrill of the hunt with GF - Veloce - 05-26-2014

Every guy is different and has a different philosophy.

My personal end-game is gf/wife with affairs. I like having a gf. I also like new pussy every once in a while. Combine the two. Hey, magic!

It's doable, just requires that you set things up in a conducive manner. It's also stressful, so you'd better be able to deal with stress well and lie through your teeth without getting any pussy-ass guilt trip about it.

Unless you're one of those guys that's cool with open/poly relationships then I don't see any other alternative.

The best way to cheat is to establish your own habits and boundaries early on. If you have friends that live out of town that you visit on a regular basis, then there's no reason for your gf to suspect anything when you tell her you're leaving for the weekend. But if you're a homebody that never leaves the house and all of a sudden you go radio silence on her, she's gonna know something is up. Make yourself scarce and unpredictable early on and it will make things easier for the rest of your relationship. It helps if you're a natural introvert and have already expressed your need for "alone time" or going out on hikes by yourself.

I'm not even going to address the whole ethics/morality behind cheating or lying. If you're stuck on that shit you shouldn't even be reading this.

Missing the thrill of the hunt with GF - eradicator - 05-26-2014

Funny, I think my end game would be getting married and having a wife that is OK with having threesomes with other women.

OP, you can talk to your girlfriend and tell her you want to have a threesome with her and another girl. Go out and game other girls with your girlfriend. Expect to find a lot of girls that like to flirt with you and your girlfriend but many, most or all will get shocked and offended when you bring up the threesome.

Missing the thrill of the hunt with GF - RockHard - 05-29-2014

I'm glad I ran into this thread. I was just out running a couple errands and in retrospect, there were at least 6 girls I should've opened. Should have, except that I didn't. And this is the exact block: in an LTR, don't want to fuck it up (having nearly blown it up several times getting caught).

I don't have an answer, I'm working on my own. I'd definitely explore the threesome angle. I respect thedude's position and honestly I wish I could do that, but I've been there, done that, it's too fucking stressful. In your situation I would explore the consensual non-monogamy angle - look at it this way, if this drives a wedge between you, then at least you find out now. Ultimately I doubt you'll be happy in a strictly monogamous relationship (at least on your part).

Missing the thrill of the hunt with GF - Cr33pin - 05-29-2014

Its a disease man. When you got a GF you wanna be out chasing tail. When you been out chasing tail awhile you miss the stability of having that awesome girlfriend. Welcome to manhood.

Missing the thrill of the hunt with GF - Truth Teller - 05-29-2014

Yep, I dealt with the same thing. I was dating a girl for the better part of second semester, and I really missed going out there and spitting game.

Missing the thrill of the hunt with GF - germanico - 05-29-2014

Quote: (05-26-2014 06:13 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

My personal end-game is gf/wife with affairs. I like having a gf. I also like new pussy every once in a while. Combine the two. Hey, magic!

It's doable, just requires that you set things up in a conducive manner.

The wife of one of my friends understands the males need for the hunt and let him know, early on, that she is cool with him having flings as long as he maintains no ongoing affairs.

Their marriage is solid because of that, he doesnt feels trapped, or finds a need to run or hide anything.

Admittedly, he has only done it 2 or 3 times in the 5 years theyve been married, because, he says "its bad sexual karma to go fuck someone else when you dont have the need"

Even then , he has been smart enough to never admit it to her. He has told me in confidence, but never anyone else, I dont think even his brother knows of his adventures. For all she knows he has been perfeclty loyal, and Im of the opinion that he has.

Its just sex, its not "cheating"...

So thats what im aiming for, a girlfriend thats cool with me going hunting during duck season. Because ill do it anyways.

Missing the thrill of the hunt with GF - Mr. Calicoat - 05-29-2014

As Tom Leykis would say; women are dream killers. Don't settle down with a woman until you've achieved your dreams.

If you feel your dreams are more important than your girlfriend (and you should feel that way, else you're a chump) then dump your girlfriend and go make your dreams reality. Then go find yourself a new and better girlfriend.

Missing the thrill of the hunt with GF - amity - 05-30-2014

I think, if your LTR woman is not all that sexually driven, you have two choices:
1) Split up (which I would prefer not to do as she means a lot to me).
2) Play around with other women from time to time.
I choose the latter for now, it's the only way I can stay sane.
Anything else just feels like I'm cheating on myself as a man.
If I'm in a bar with a buddy, and I see an attractive woman, I'm gonna go talk to her. end of.
If it goes somewhere, great, and if not, that's fine as well, but not to approach women just cos I'm in a LTR?
No siree Bob. The day I stop doing that, is the day I stop being a man.

Missing the thrill of the hunt with GF - soup - 05-30-2014

Sounds like some Beta complaint.

Just go for the things that get you feeling most alive.