Roosh V Forum
The Russia Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Russia Thread (/thread-35879.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

The Russia Thread - DaveR - 08-31-2018

Quote: (08-31-2018 03:41 AM)Naughty_Boy Wrote:  

Quote: (08-06-2018 11:07 AM)AkiKinnunen Wrote:  

Usually she insinuate that both should take a shower, but I sometimes explain that I took the shower before the meeting, so no need for that again* (which is true), so I just giver the clean palatenza.
Except if it was a long walk under a hot sun, which happened a lot this summer, in this case I also do the walk into the tube, but separately as my bathroom is ridiculously small, hoping that she will be still there when I come out))) I saw a lot in this country))

*Once a girl "demanded" me to shower anyway, I was already clean and fresh, but fulfilled her wish for the sake of the holly bangus spirit, damn 2 showers in less than 2 hours)))

Is this really common in Russia?? I hear that the first time but I have to confess that I only know Russians (male and female) which lived most of their lives in Germany.
I often hear that showering before sex in brothels is common practice so I am getting a bit suspicous[Image: huh.gif]

Commercial deodorants weren't widely available in Soviet times, so they instead took a few showers each day, used vodka as antiseptic and baking soda as deodorant, and men shaved their armpits (still do).

Edit: also, Russian girls are fastidious about showering before bed. If you happen to sit on a bed in 'outside' clothes, prepare for some hysteria.

The Russia Thread - Fornication - 08-31-2018

Hi

I will be in Moscow and St. Petersburg from 13th September - 19th September. Are there any good party hostels in both these cities to game western european/scandinavian girls?

I heard Godzilla Hostel is very popular in Moscow for solo backpackers. I want to stay in private rooms and game hostel girls there as I speak zero Russian.

The Russia Thread - bojack - 08-31-2018

I was in Moscow for a little more than a week in july - gonna write a brief trip report to help anyone that might be looking to spend some time there. Some background: I'm brazilian, 23 y/o, look spanish, decent face and shape, am pretty short (168 cm).

I was there with 02 friends - both with pretty good game; my game is really not that great but i can make things happen when I'm in the right mood [Image: smile.gif].

DAY 01

We landed in Moscow pretty late in evening - it was past 01:00 when we were properly set up in the AirBnb we rented. We ended up going to Nikolskaya to get some drinks and see if something was happening but it was pretty dead with a lot of drunk tourists and really no girls to be seen lol. Se we decided to call it a night and get some proper rest for the next day.

The AirBnb we rented was at Kutuzovsky Avenue pretty close to the Radisson Hotel - pretty good location that has lots of good restaurants by the river, easy access to most areas in the center and with lots of Ubers always close-by. Just a pleasant area to be at.

DAY 02

Spent the day doing some tourist stuff, then at late afternoon (~18:00) we met with a russian guy that was friend of one of my friends (they went to uni together in the US). He was a cool guy and invited us to join him and his friends for a party in the evening. We ended up going to a club called 'Secret Room'.

'Secret Room' is a pretty small and expensive club that plays mostly black music. It was packed and we shared a table with 4 russians and their girlfriends. This was cool as we were instantly part of that social circle and had good status with the friends of the girlfriends, but only our russian friend spoke english, so we couldn't really interact with everyone else lol. The level of talent was insane, lots of 8s and even 9s, but the girls had a very strong gold digger vibe to them, and the enviroment kind of helped that (guys spending thousands on bottle service, lots of expensive cars on the front of the club, everyone wearing designer clothes etc.). I didn't mind that but I know some people don't like this kind of enviroment.

About the girls: it was a surprise to me that russian girls really don't drink a lot, if at all. All guys were getting shitfaced drunk and most girls were sober. This made my night a little harder as I was completely drunk after certain point and don't speak any russian. I approached a lot of girls but the language barrier always killed the interaction - but I noticed the girls are pretty receptive to being approached there, none was rude at all and some even attempted to communicate via google translate.

Eventually I found a girl that spoke spanish (funny, she spoke spanish, but no english. wtf?). She was a 7, so definetly not that good looking considering the other girls, but we kind of hit it off when I started to speak perfect spanish to her. She was 19 (according to her), blond, pretty face, but a little overweight (nothing major, still easily bangable). We ended up talking for a good while but she resisted any escalation attempt with a smile. Since she wasnt leaving and seemed interesting in talking to me I didnt gave up, and eventually i just went full caveman and kissed here without giving her much chance to resist lol, she kissed back this time finally. After the kiss her behaviour changed completely, touching me much more and asking a lot of more personal questions etc. At one point she said I looked armenian, I pretended to be offended and she was quick to say her sister is married to a armenian guy and that they have a beautiful daughter, even showing me pictures LOL...

We stay at my table just enjoying the music and talking some more, but im really not in the mood to try and bring this girl home - it was my second day in russia and i was really having a blast partying with everyone.

A very weird interaction that happened with my friend here: there was this table with 3 gorgeous, gorgeous girls, all alone, so he went and tried to approach them. As soon as he's at the table a big security guard appears out of nowhere and pushes him away while talking some russian non-sense. Later our russian friend told us not to talk to those girls, but i ended up forgetting him to ask him why. Maybe mafia or something?

It was time to leave the club and all my friends and the russians (and me) were completely drunk, they wanted to hit an after party spot so i just left with them after getting the girl's number. Looking back, maybe i could have tried to bring her to my place to seal the deal, but it was like 6 am, i was too drunk and not horny enough for that. I preferred to keep the party going and hit the after party.

So we headed to a place called 'Mix'. It was walking distance to my airbnb so that was nice. At this point we're only 6 dudes (the girls went home and so did one of the guys). On a side-note, russians are completely hilarious / dangerous when drunk. We were all in our friends car, while he was driving, and his friends would get their shirts off and put on the driver's face on the middle of the road while screaming "BLACKOUT!". LOL.

The place was a typical after party spot: lots of drunk / drugged ppl, dark venue, generic techno playing etc. We get a table and drink more. Really fun venue with lots of cute chicks but i was honestly too drunk to judge.

Approached 3 girls here: one was a 6 who spoke decent english, couldnt really turn the interaction into anything but ended up talking to her cause she was kind of cool. Another was a solid 8 who ended up dancing with me for a good while but was super drunk, spoke no english and was going around the club like a ping pong ball, talking to everyone etc.. The last one was also a 6, brunette, skinny and all tattoed, but my friend ended up cockblocking me and closed the deal with her at the end lol.

Interestingly, I saw a lot of black dudes at Mix, and they all seemed to be doing well with girls. Also a lot of arabs. Maybe because its a more alternative place? At the first club I think I only saw russians / guys that looked russian.

Overall it was a fun night, pretty expensive (I think i ended up spending over 20,000 RUB) but def worth it if you have the bankroll / not staying in Moscow for a long time. I feel like if I spoke russian I'd get lots of 8s and 9s leads on Private Room. Maybe in the future [Image: smile.gif]

I'll post the other days later. This ended up being a lot longer than I planned...

The Russia Thread - Brodiaga - 08-31-2018

I'll be in Moscow for the first two weeks of September. Guys, if you are around let me know.

The Russia Thread - Ceasar - 09-01-2018

Very common bros. Some girls will wash their pussy before and after sex, and it doesn't necessarily mean she's a pro, though semi-pros are more likely to do that.

btw, my lord do the high-end/semi-pro women in russia know how to please men. It's like they took FSB training in how to fuck. To the point where i actually have a conspiracy theory about this, where i suspect some high end girls are actually trained to please oligarchs/high fliers perhaps in the circle of Vladomir vladomirovich. They could just learn this shit organically though, given the inequality and oligarchs, of course there are girls who learn to please them.

The Russia Thread - Polero - 09-01-2018

Russian girls are really good in bed. If I think about it I think they're my number one for anal sex. Russia is the country that I lived in that I got to enjoy more asses, it'd be interesting to hear other forum members' experiences in that department. . . Hungary would be my number two - I lived there for one year - not much action in most Asian countries unfortunately.

The Russia Thread - Rocha - 09-01-2018

^Brazilians number one for me, regading the anal department, seconded by Portuguese.

The Russia Thread - Polero - 09-01-2018

Let's keep this rolling fellas!! I used to whisper girls in their ear "ya khochu tvoya popa" and it worked a number of times. Good times

The Russia Thread - Fornication - 09-03-2018

Can anyone tell which is the best hostel for partying and getting laid in these two cities:

Moscow- Godzilla, Vagabond Hostel, Fasol Hostel & Bar, Grant’s Hostel, Safari Hostel

Petersburg: Cuba Hostel, Soul Kitchen, Traveller’s Palace

The Russia Thread - JimBobsCooters - 09-03-2018

Some good stuff in the last page here...

Peters' weather is terrible. I've only been there in "Summer" and it's awful, cold, rainy and miserable. I really like the city but I could never live in a city with weather that bad at the best of times.

Russian women love showers, I've found it almost mandatory before sex, even if you had a shower and then went and picked her up and brought her back straight home, expect her to demand another shower. When looking for an AirBnB check the bathroom and look for a modern shower that can take two, it's a great way of just getting you both naked and going but Russia has this weird obsession with installing what are effectively "cruise ship" showers, they're these tiny little fully enclosed cells that are almost impossible to fit one normal sized human in, nevermind two. Think of airplane toilets and then shrink it. (One of the worst things about Russia, genuinely don't get the point of them but they're everywhere, even in rich houses). To be fair, Russian style did not make it into housing in general, the women dress amazing on average but the houses are like something out of an 80s horror movie.

They also fucking hate anything on the bed, expect to have a shower before bed as well if sleeping over, expect them to rage if you put a bag or sweater or something onto the bed, hell, expect rage if you put clean clothes on the bed...

They truly are an odd and wonderful people. Russia has more "little differences" than anywhere I've been, just so many odd little things, some of them good, some bad, some just weird but it's all part of the charm.

The Russia Thread - Ceasar - 09-12-2018

Whatup bros. is anyone in moscow, and want to go to the UFC in Moscow this saturday? A group of us are going. If interested, just PM me...

The Russia Thread - Henny - 09-12-2018

Yes Ukrainian women are much the same, before she gets into bed with you they often go to shower, this is not always becomes of cleanliness, she often wants to shave her twat.

In Ukraine they have those shitty Chinese cubicle showers too, I'm tall so the fixed shower head is right on my head. Then I turn on the water and I get hit in the eye from some hidden water hole

The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 09-26-2018

Feminazism is coming to Russia man. There is nothing you can do to stop it. There will be no mercy with us)))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCZOw05L7JA

The Russia Thread - Rocha - 09-26-2018

Quote: (09-26-2018 03:37 AM)AkiKinnunen Wrote:  

Feminazism is coming to Russia man. There is nothing you can do to stop it. There will be no mercy with us)))

Seems it is stagged, that girl is an actress. Otherwise I imagine by the second or third guy she did it (if not the first) her head would be smashed against the floor.

The Russia Thread - Sender - 09-26-2018

Quote: (09-26-2018 03:49 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

Seems it is stagged, that girl is an actress. Otherwise I imagine by the second or third guy she did it (if not the first) her head would be smashed against the floor.

Manspreading?? What in holy....?

I must be so out of the loop on this stuff, genuinely never heard of it until now. Crazy, crazy shit.

The Russia Thread - weallbang5s - 09-26-2018

Rocha, you are always defending Russian women like they are something special. They are not, mate. Russian hoes expect everything from a man and are not willing to give anything, because they think their 'presence' only is some kind of fucking reward. They are the most overrated women on this forum and the guys who fancy them either have no experience in Russian women or are simply mazochists.

The Russia Thread - Rocha - 09-26-2018

Quote: (09-26-2018 04:22 AM)weallbang5s Wrote:  

Rocha, you are always defending Russian women like they are something special. They are not, mate. Russian hoes expect everything from a man and are not willing to give anything, because they think their 'presence' only is some kind of fucking reward. They are the most overrated women on this forum and the guys who fancy them either have no experience in Russian women or are simply mazochists.

Pure nonsense regarding me "always defending russian women", at least quote me instead of making that false claim, you must be confusing me with some other poster.

And what was in my previous post that "triggered" you?

The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 09-26-2018

Fake factor is possible, I agree, but

Otherwise I imagine by the second or third guy she did it (if not the first) her head would be smashed against the floor.

let's not forget that there are many simps around us ready to do ANYTHING to please a hot girl like she (they could be behind the camera, we don't know). 2 or 3 pussified Gorillas are enough to intimidate a, let's say, average build guy. I bet she wouldn't do it with the Russian gentleman known as "red tarzan" for example.

The Russia Thread - weallbang5s - 09-26-2018

Aki, feminism and feminazism is a reality in Miscow and things will get only worse. Last hoe I banged in London told me that she and her single colleagues - in their limited free time -preferred to go to the gym than going on dates and that actually felt better than going on dates, as it was extremely hard to find the One.
Another Siberian hoe told me that she was a feminist, but wanted her man to 'look after' her. And I have more examples from Moscow or London - which is full of single traditional feminist Russian ladies 'looking for a good deal,' but never find it.
What will happen in Russia, first in Moscow ofc, when feminism prevails, is the most hardcore form of feminism ever existed, where men will be treated as providers only without any needs or emotions. And that will be absolutely fine in the Barbaric Russia.
Good luck with that.

The Russia Thread - Tail Gunner - 09-26-2018

Quote: (09-26-2018 04:15 AM)Sender Wrote:  

Manspreading?? What in holy....?

I must be so out of the loop on this stuff, genuinely never heard of it until now. Crazy, crazy shit.

My thoughts exactly. Not sure about Russia, but in the United States throwing water on someone else can be an assault and a battery under both civil and criminal law. The video said something about placing bleach in the water. If someone claimed that this liquid splashed into their eyes . . . .

https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/throw...38537.html

How did we go so quickly from Russian women love showers to Russian women showering man-spreaders?

The Russia Thread - Tail Gunner - 09-26-2018

Quote: (09-26-2018 09:32 AM)weallbang5s Wrote:  

What will happen in Russia, first in Moscow ofc, when feminism prevails, is the most hardcore form of feminism ever existed, where men will be treated as providers only without any needs or emotions. And that will be absolutely fine in the Barbaric Russia.
Good luck with that.

I just do not see Russian men tolerating that, unless they are also turning into Western-style soy boys. More likely that the women just stay at home with their cats -- or get pumped-and-dumped by the men who will not tolerate this nonsense.

The Russia Thread - dildor - 01-01-2019

Don't know if these is the best thread for it - but I am looking for a bit of an opinion here.

I've been talking to a girl from central Russia online and we've gotten to the point where we've booked flights to meet in one of the Stans and go skiing. What should I expect in a situation like this? It doesn't seem like a situation where I'll get truly gold dug - she's a year younger than me and has a stable job she can do from anywhere.

The way I see it at the very least I'll get an epic ski trip and have some bros in the area lined up as a backup plan to hang out with.

The Russia Thread - Rushmore - 01-01-2019

I still have to discover Russia, and I think St Petersburg will do it for me, not Moscow.

The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 01-05-2019

Quote: (01-01-2019 03:00 PM)dildor Wrote:  

The way I see it at the very least I'll get an epic ski trip and have some bros in the area lined up as a backup plan to hang out with.

Where is the city/Oblast where you want to go skiing?

The Russia Thread - Ceasar - 01-05-2019

Quote: (01-01-2019 03:00 PM)dildor Wrote:  

Don't know if these is the best thread for it - but I am looking for a bit of an opinion here.

I've been talking to a girl from central Russia online and we've gotten to the point where we've booked flights to meet in one of the Stans and go skiing. What should I expect in a situation like this? It doesn't seem like a situation where I'll get truly gold dug - she's a year younger than me and has a stable job she can do from anywhere.

It should be fun. If you don't fuck up anything (such as by asking her to split the cost of the trip), you will likely get your joint worked on.