Roosh V Forum
Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... (/thread-35233.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - Roosh - 04-18-2014

[Image: covergold-copy.jpg]

For the answer, go here before reading any further replies: http://nypost.com/2014/04/16/can-you-spot-gold-digger/

I got 4 out of 6 correct.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - Norset - 04-18-2014

Notice how the two young ones don't deny it. They can afford to be foolish.

The 30 y/o fatty does not deny it either. Given up on finding a man, in it for the ego boost.

And the three 30somethings deny it profusely as their few remaining eggs cling onto their uterus for dear life.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - draguer - 04-18-2014

Ratings:

[Image: gold1-copy.jpg?w=680&h=450&crop=1]
Kimberly Rich, 33. Profession: physical therapist. What she has to offer: “I think I’m a loving and generous person, have a great career and an independent life.”

Former carousel rider realizing she is well past her peak and now looking for a chump to provide for her saggy ass. Hint of a cottage cheese arm. After seeing that first pic WB then raid fridge and leave.

Amanda Marie, 21. Professional: salon manager. What she has to offer: “I have looks, youth, fun, spontaneity and dedication!”

Skinny, fresh faced young girl with attractive face. WB voraciously but wrap up. Loses points for goofy tattoos.

[Image: gold2-copy.jpg?w=680&h=450&crop=1]

Jess Alexus, 22. Profession: student. What she has to offer: “I’m low-key, young and loving life.”

Low-key - maybe more traditional and hasn't embraced the carousel lifestyle. Although that could be the hamster speaking. WNB but shows most potential for nest building.

Robin Kassner, 30-something. Profession: founder and CEO of Haute PR, a public relations firm. What she has to offer: “I’m blond, buxom, beautiful, intelligent — a career girl. I’m an excellent girlfriend — and I hope one day an excellent wife and mom.”

Wouldn't ride into battle. On top of her slovenly appearance, works in PR. Not fooling anyone with deluded claims of beauty.

[Image: gold3-copy.jpg?w=680&h=450&crop=1]

Lydiane Interdonato, 32. Profession: guidance counselor. What she has to offer: “I’m educated and articulate. I’m a real person. I’m attractive, and pretty well-rounded too.”

WB. In very good shape for 32 but Italian so risk of ballooning later. 'Real person'. Yes sweetheart, you are very unique now get on with it.

Joie Tavernise, 35. Profession: owner of JTav Clinical Skin Care. What she has to offer: “I am driven and passionate in all that I do, compassionate, balanced, fun and strive for all the best life has to offer.”

WB but strongly masculine features. Doggy style would be preferable.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - eradicator - 04-18-2014

If i had to guess, i would say "all" and the ones who say they are not, are lying.

But clearly there are different levels of gold digger game. Some insist on only going out with men who own their own plane(unreasonable), and others just want to be taken to a restaurant once in a while(not really that unreasonable)

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - Hotwheels - 04-18-2014

In my professional opinion, none of them will get what they want. Assuming that is a very well off guy that is not an IRT or geek/slob and under 50.

The four over 30 are too old and the younger white girl has trashy tats. The black girl appears depressed in her photo which is unattractive.

Well off guys that have their shit together have choices. These girls are not going to be on the radar for anything more than a pump and dump.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - eradicator - 04-18-2014

Quote: (04-18-2014 03:25 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

In my professional opinion, none of them will get what they want. Assuming that is a very well off guy that is not an IRT or geek/slob and under 50.

The four over 30 are too old and the younger white girl has trashy tats. The black girl appears depressed in her photo which is unattractive.

Well off guys that have their shit together have choices. These girls are not going to be on the radar for anything more than a pump and dump.

the bottom 3 girls are definitely bangable, 7s or even 7.5. The first one, i guess they just threw her as part of the story to give guys a heads up that even the extremely low value women can have unrealistic dreams

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - big poppa - 04-18-2014

Clockwise; 2, 7, 6, 6 (she could be an 8 if she had long hair and lost the tattoos), 7.5, 7.5

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - Simeon_Strangelight - 04-18-2014

I would not trust any of these - the women above 30 are just looking to Beta-up while having ridden the carousel. Frankly the younger chicks are at least honest and would probably love the man if the guy was a bad-ass Alpha millionaire that made their ginas tingle.

BTW - the blonde fat one was on Millionaire Matchmaker as a millionaire and she picked a poor good-looking guy for whom she bought expensive cars later on. So far for her desire to have a multimillionaire. She would be fine with an Alpha, who actually wanted her, but of course Alphas have choices nowadays and a fat 39-year-old carousel-rider is not their Nr.1 choice.

Either way - the requirements of the matchmaker are stupid - a 30-something woman in NY making 100.000$ has likely fucked many of the more successful professionals in her career when she was a kitten. Now that no boss-Alpha wanted to committ, the aging cat wants to settle down and will hide her true intentions under any conditions.

I would rather take a fresh 21-year-old waitress with an IQ of 110+ who was just too poor to get to college. A relationship with her would be by far more stable and happy for both parties. But since most men have no game, they are doomed to those "match-makers".

The thing to remember is this matchmaker broad is charging guys 50 grand (I may need to change my business model.....) to meet prescreened, non golddiggers. She wants girls that have good incomes simply to weed out the blatant gd's AND the fact that girls that work are not shopping all day every day not only for clothes but side dick. Smart in my opinion as most of her clients are likely not strong with game and are also looking to get married or at least very long term.

As said by someone above I'd rather have some early 20's underemployed honey that won't be a ballbuster, but rather enjoy being in my world as it's new and exciting.

They are much easier to deal with.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - randomForest - 04-18-2014

The black girl is by far the hottest of the bunch---would bang without reservation.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - Foolsgo1d - 04-18-2014

I got all four correct. The black girl is American? What are the odds of her getting a rich black guy or white man who has game? Aren't they like kryptonite in the US?

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - Simeon_Strangelight - 04-18-2014

Quote: (04-18-2014 06:14 AM)randomForest Wrote:  

The black girl is by far the hottest of the bunch---would bang without reservation.

Yup - if I had to pick one I would go for the black girl. The other young one with tattoos has already a history of having sponsored relationships.

Rich-man's game is actually fairly easy:

- don't hide your wealth
- game her like a new set
- don't buy her shit in the beginning
- fuck her brains out
- show her your world

Unless you are a complete Beta-Blue-Pill-moron you will found out soon enough if she really likes you. And forget marriage - if she is into you, she would be happy enough to be in your life.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - Dr. Howard - 04-18-2014

The fat white bitch "I'm not a gold digger, I'm a goal digger" Thats what working in PR gets you...delusion.

^^^She needs to set a goal of losing 40 pounds.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - YossariansRight - 04-18-2014

The Black girl is the only one of the gaggle that I find attractive. She's the only one I'd approach.

The rest are either fat, starting to fatten up, tatted up or have more of a man face than I do. Factor in their hilarious and inane commentaries and the verdict is: typical Westernized throwaways.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - Kaizen - 04-18-2014

“I want to go from a First Avenue princess to a Park Avenue princess,” says the UES singleton, who is unequivocal about her choosy checklist. “I’m looking for a perfect 10 — someone who’s 5 on the looks scale with $5 million in the bank.”

Ill give it to this biatch her last line is funny

But most high powered guys are not looking for an equal. That's why these kinds of women oft end up alone

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - Gimlet - 04-18-2014

the fat one was on Millionaire Matchmaker a few years ago (she was getting fixed up by Patti), throwing money and offering a car to a dude who was disgusted by her but said straight up to the camera that he'd do it for the money.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - VincentVinturi - 04-18-2014

Is it just me or do ALL of these chicks looks like absolute psychos, with the exception of bottom right who has a somewhat normal and natural smile?

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - Avarence - 04-18-2014

The 32-year old guidance counselor can get it any day of the week.
She can ask my nuts how they feel.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - kbell - 04-18-2014

Isn't the 50 grand gold for simply matchmaking golddigging in a different way? This article is really just advertising her services. Without it you get a golddigger!?! Although realistically a lot of women probably could hide tells of golddigging to this matchmaker to get access to rich matches.

Love this hamstering from the salon owner who uses Seeking Arangement.

Of her new lifestyle, she says, “It’s not about using a guy for money, but about having that comfortable feeling. I love generosity — because I’m really generous.”

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - Menace - 04-18-2014

WB 2, 5 and 6. But what, a millionaire would want one of these expired cartons of milk? Please. A guy who has shit together and has money is not going to bother with anything over 25.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - Vox_All_Day - 04-18-2014

Secret Internet Fatty alert on the PR blonde: she's much heavier than she looks in the article:

[Image: image2.jpg]

And does "30-something" mean "40 in July" in PR-speak?

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - Flavius Aetius - 04-18-2014

By default I naturally assume all women are gold-diggers until proven otherwise. Kind of like the old adage prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.

The money hungry sluts need to be matched up with the Jewish NY Doctor who fucked 50/100 women he dated (by claiming he was a tech millionaire) through brilliant SA game. He turned the tables and pumped and dumped them. This is how you should treat these little strumpets.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - Bix - 04-18-2014

Quote: (04-18-2014 10:54 AM)Menace Wrote:  

WB 2, 5 and 6. But what, a millionaire would want one of these expired cartons of milk? Please. A guy who has shit together and has money is not going to bother with anything over 25.

You sure about that? Hey, I don't know any multi-millionaire playboys personally, but I do know that there are thousands of famous celebrities in their 30's, 40's and 50's with good looks, money to burn and their choice of women from 18-80 (or 15-80 but that's no legal. LOL) and still they end up choosing to marry women well past 25.

Most guys have been brainwashed so hard that dating a woman more than 5, maybe 10, years younger is cradle robbing that they sincerely feel that way themselves.

It takes a particular sort of strength to stand up to society and say fuck you, I like girls in their early 20s and face down all the sneers that every woman and many men give you. Not all guys have it.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - samsamsam - 04-18-2014

How the fuck does the pink shirt girl get any guy with money to go out with her?

Fuck pay for a hooker if you have money before going out with that beast.

This is the delusion where girls think they are models, just because some asshole took a pic of her on his cell phone.

Edit: Fatty needs that app that slims 15 pounds, I mean 150 pounds.