Roosh V Forum
The Philippines thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Philippines thread (/thread-34766.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

The Philippines thread - Davoer - 03-23-2019

Yes those are main reasons but there is even no difference now in phils or Thailand, than in the western countries.

The Philippines thread - zamfir112 - 03-23-2019

Quote: (03-23-2019 09:53 AM)Davoer Wrote:  

Yes those are main reasons but there is even no difference now in phils or Thailand, than in the western countries.

for upper class or 7+ girls yes. minimal difference.

The Philippines thread - Titus Pullo - 03-23-2019

Has anyone been to Davao recently, and can share their experience or what to expect if you have visited it before?

The Philippines thread - Dirtyblueshirt - 03-23-2019

Quote: (03-23-2019 03:08 AM)Nightcrawler Wrote:  

I will put this here to try and get some advice from the pros. I’ve read and searched and got some tips from this forum, but I’m coming up largely empty here this time.

I’ve been in Makati for 10 days and I have 2 notches.

I can’t figure out what is happening. I’m working Filipino Cupid and Tinder hard and other than the easy responses, I’m getting a lot of American style attitude and bitch shields.

The White God syndrome has worn off. I feel like these broads are gaming me.

Any advice? What am I doing wrong?

Have you tried Seeking Arrangement? If I were over there now that is something I would try. Looking at the profiles in Makati and Taguig (BGC), there is a decent amount of talent on there, at least a few points higher than Filipino Cupid. I also think the girls would be less flaky and have less attitude if they think you are an upscale gentleman with means.

Of course, you will have to play the "pretend provider" game, which shouldn't be too hard if you are dressed well and have quality accommodations (say 4 or 5 star hotel). Check out the Seeking thread for more info, those guys have it down to an art.

The Philippines thread - SlickyBoy - 03-23-2019

^yeah you can try that but better be extra careful - they're already used to shaking down old guys with no game who show up in the Phils looking for the love of their lives with a little bit of money. SA would be like walking into a house fire coated in gasoline.

But the overall quality looked a bit higher, yes.

Quote: (03-23-2019 09:42 AM)zamfir112 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2019 09:36 AM)Davoer Wrote:  

What's the reason of. That 'decline'?

leftist media who fund pro women anti men&family propaganda
the mass immigration in Us and EU
feminism movement
laws tend to favour women in the US (and the west, generally)
tinder
the internet (Instagram dopamine addiction in particular)
cheaper flights than ever, you can now fly to poland for 50 euros for example
liberal abortion laws
hollywood and kardashians etc

should i go on?

With respect to the change in women, one can summarize it all in one word: Choice. There is just far too much of it for women.

Too much of anything can be bad, and in this case too much choice causes women to devalue their one asset, fertility, until it is irreversibly expired and society suffers incrementally. You don't need to be religious to understand what they were trying to tell us in countless stories ever since (and even before) Adam and Eve - too much choice and letting women lead will create a disaster. We are witnessing the results of ignoring this advice.

The Philippines thread - Enhanced Eddie - 03-23-2019

A friend of mine has done seeking extensively in Manila. He said 80% were straight up p4p. 15% were sugar babies. 5% were normal girls who were curious (from reading B Rob's book I think that percentage is a lot higher in the West).

I thought the quality on seeking was abysmal in Manila... like seriously, guys pay for that shit? But yeah if you seek enough on seeking you will probably find something nice. Which isn't the case on Fil Cupid anymore... last time I saw a hot girl on FC was in 2017.

The Philippines thread - The_Trigg - 03-23-2019

Quote: (01-18-2019 09:39 AM)Mentavious Wrote:  

Be careful with eating a random girls box...

Yeh man you should go explore. Go see Intramuros or massage/movie then get some rest. Are you eating healthy? Gym?

The acceptability of, and cultural push towards eating girls out is clearly a feminist trick. Avoid.

The Philippines thread - kazz - 03-24-2019

[Image: facepalm.png] ^^

The Philippines thread - Bananaman711 - 03-24-2019

What percentage of PH girls you meet though dating apps/approaches are first date bang?

In my experience from other Asian countries if I don't bang on first date there is 95% chance I will never see her again, you kinda have to go for kill on the first night or she will get distracted by other options, apps, SM and lose interest.

The Philippines thread - Davoer - 03-24-2019

I told u ph is dead for. Girls

The Philippines thread - HowOneBecomesWhatOneIs - 03-24-2019

Not sure if this helps because my numbers are limited but. . .
- The ONLY girls I met from online were a first date bang.
- Girls from social circle I pulled but didn't bang or just got the number were all but one lost forever. Same for nightclub/bars. Same for girls I was about to meet from online but got cold feet and/or the logistics broke down.

The Philippines thread - Bananaman711 - 03-24-2019

Quote: (03-24-2019 08:09 AM)Davoer Wrote:  

That is probably true for the first tier cities, Manila has been played hard for the past 50 years or so, guys should start focusing on 3rd tier cities where your exotic value is still high

Another problem with PH and every other SEA countries is that quality of girls is so low, most of them are ugly, short, flat with bad skin, teeth or some combination of these factor, compare that to SouthAmerica or EE where most girls are bangable at least.

In DR/Colombia for example, out of 100 girls on Tinder or Cupid sites 60-80% are fuckable , even ugly ones have sex some appeal as they have great titts, ass, bodies legs... in SEA it is more like 5-10% .

Im willing to bet most of time guys dont even like a girl but they still hit it because she is there and willing.
If you cant bang the one you want, bang the one you with

The Philippines thread - zamfir112 - 03-24-2019

Quote: (03-24-2019 08:48 AM)Bananaman711 Wrote:  

That is probably true for the first tier cities, Manila has been played hard for the past 50 years or so, guys should start focusing on 3rd tier cities where your exotic value is still high

Another problem with PH and every other SEA countries is that quality of girls is so low, most of them are ugly, short, flat with bad skin, teeth or some combination of these factor, compare that to SouthAmerica or EE where most girls are bangable at least.

In DR/Colombia for example, out of 100 girls on Tinder or Cupid sites 60-80% are fuckable , even ugly ones have sex some appeal as they have great titts, ass, bodies legs... in SEA it is more like 5-10% .

Im willing to bet most of time guys dont even like a girl but they still hit it because she is there and willing.
If you cant bang the one you want, bang the one you with

and without tagalog you cant peNetrate the best social circles.. even if you did penetrate the social circles most of the groups arent that much fuN to be with... you are still a gringo no matter what.unlike south america countries like brazil or colombia people who are far more easier to befriend as long as you speak spanish or portugues. i get the impression a lot of thai and pinoys tolerate foreigners but don't really like them at all...

The Philippines thread - Tail Gunner - 03-24-2019

Quote: (03-23-2019 10:49 PM)The_Trigg Wrote:  

Yeh man you should go explore. Go see Intramuros or massage/movie then get some rest. Are you eating healthy? Gym?

The acceptability of, and cultural push towards eating girls out is clearly a feminist trick. Avoid.

The Philippines thread - The_Trigg - 03-24-2019

Quote: (03-24-2019 10:48 AM)Tail Gunner Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2019 10:49 PM)The_Trigg Wrote:  

That's exactly right, T was ahead of his time. A great episode by the way.

The Philippines thread - WashedUPVet - 03-24-2019

Don't eat the box, SEA is over..... man I love this thread. Some pure gold on here.

Meanwhile, I have been dating a fresh 18 YO who I broke in quite literally. She lives on Leyte and I have had a ton of fun getting to know her family, drinking with her dad and pulling pranks on her sister. Mom washes my clothes and we have family dinners together quite often when I'm in town. I go visit grandma and the aunts in the village. I can't imagine this situation happening anywhere but the Phils. She is getting her passport and we will likely be traveling together soon. She has never left her island and has remained untouched by feminism. There is some negative influence because of the cell phone, but it's largely a net positive as it facilitates our relationship.

The Philippines thread - Stretch - 03-25-2019

Quote: (03-24-2019 09:53 PM)WashedUPVet Wrote:  

Don't eat the box, SEA is over..... man I love this thread. Some pure gold on here.

Meanwhile, I have been dating a fresh 18 YO who I broke in quite literally. She lives on Leyte and I have had a ton of fun getting to know her family, drinking with her dad and pulling pranks on her sister. Mom washes my clothes and we have family dinners together quite often when I'm in town. I go visit grandma and the aunts in the village. I can't imagine this situation happening anywhere but the Phils. She is getting her passport and we will likely be traveling together soon. She has never left her island and has remained untouched by feminism. There is some negative influence because of the cell phone, but it's largely a net positive as it facilitates our relationship.

Hey it sounds great. I agree on the girlfriend experience would be more fulfilling vs. just how many lays you can get in so many days. But if you do not intend to marry her (or?) then how do you feel about dragging her family all into it, and then the eventual breakup comes? I do not disagree with what you are doing, just trying to get an idea how to handle these situations. I like girlfriend experiences but the Filipinas go into this fantasy world where you are the love of their life, they want it to last forever, get married, etc. Especially when young they don't seem to understand people can date each other and move on, and is actually the normal dating thing to date several people before you get eventually married.

The Philippines thread - zamfir112 - 03-25-2019

Quote: (03-25-2019 09:15 AM)Stretch Wrote:  

Hey it sounds great. I agree on the girlfriend experience would be more fulfilling vs. just how many lays you can get in so many days. But if you do not intend to marry her (or?) then how do you feel about dragging her family all into it, and then the eventual breakup comes? I do not disagree with what you are doing, just trying to get an idea how to handle these situations. I like girlfriend experiences but the Filipinas go into this fantasy world where you are the love of their life, they want it to last forever, get married, etc. Especially when young they don't seem to understand people can date each other and move on, and is actually the normal dating thing to date several people before you get eventually married.

would be surprised if a 18 year old wants marriage but you never know... agreed if they breakup she could end up riding the cock carousel

The Philippines thread - RawGod - 03-25-2019

Filipinas go into this fantasy world where you are the love of their life, they want it to last forever, get married, etc. Especially when young they don't seem to understand people can date each other and move on, and is actually the normal dating thing to date several people before you get eventually married.

But it's not a fantasy world for them because plenty of them are partnering up young. Especially if they're from the poorer classes. I'm not saying you have to marry every Filipina you date, but if she's young, poor, you're meeting her parents, etc. she's realistically hoping and expecting that you'll marry her. I've been in that situation before, and it's not really something I want to do again unless I really am thinking about settling down with her. Just tread carefully. There are more than enough fun time girls in the Philippines without having to break the hearts of 18 year old virgins.

The Philippines thread - Bananaman711 - 03-25-2019

Quote: (03-25-2019 09:49 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

Filipinas go into this fantasy world where you are the love of their life, they want it to last forever, get married, etc. Especially when young they don't seem to understand people can date each other and move on, and is actually the normal dating thing to date several people before you get eventually married.

But it's not a fantasy world for them because plenty of them are partnering up young. Especially if they're from the poorer classes. I'm not saying you have to marry every Filipina you date, but if she's young, poor, you're meeting her parents, etc. she's realistically hoping and expecting that you'll marry her. I've been in that situation before, and it's not really something I want to do again unless I really am thinking about settling down with her. Just tread carefully. There are more than enough fun time girls in the Philippines without having to break the hearts of 18 year old virgins.

Are there many virgins at 18?
At what age they start getting pumped

The Philippines thread - RawGod - 03-25-2019

Quote: (03-25-2019 10:04 AM)Bananaman711 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-25-2019 09:49 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

Are there many virgins at 18?
At what age they start getting pumped

Definitely a minority, but of course they exist.

The Philippines thread - WashedUPVet - 03-26-2019

I have had a fair amount of overseas dating experience and the Phils is by far the easiest place. Therefore I have nothing to boast here other than to tell my story. My last LTR was a Russian girl for about a year (in Moscow where I lived). She was 19, I was 35 at the start. Barbra Palvin (Hungarian model) would be the closest match and my stories can be referenced by earlier posts written years ago. All my Reps came from these stories. The girl from the Phils is a 7 and a spinner.

Your assessment is spot on (the Pinay's fantasy world). I do not intend to hurt her and very much like the idea of remaining in a long term relationship while having adventures together that could lead to marriage. I'm still in the fantasy stage myself where I prefer to have sex with her over anyone on earth. My intentions are not dishonorable. I'm not so sure how long that will last, but I really enjoy it. For only the second time traveling, I will not pipeline. I'm going to take this girl to Bali, Hong Kong and possibly Thailand. I'm also sponsoring her passport of which we are in the final stage. Worst case scenario for her is a broken heart with a lot of fun times and sponsored events which expand her worldview. These couldn't be attained on her family's support.

I'm not the hero in my family. Very much the black sheep and looked down upon. It is fun to be very much respected in hers and embraced by her parents. It is a completely different experience dating the daughter of a fish vendor than a daughter of a Supreme Court Justice. However, the previous Russian LTR's paternal employment was a leading factor our demise.

Like Roosh's recent changes, I too have began to mature almost in parallel. There is really nothing left for me to accomplish in flag collection. I have flags from all the majorly desired countries discussed here.

WUV

The Philippines thread - Americanas - 03-29-2019

Any advice for the mature man on Tinder mid 50s?

Should I just say hookups only?

The Philippines thread - slowpoke - 03-30-2019

Quote: (03-29-2019 10:37 AM)Americanas Wrote:  

Any advice for the mature man on Tinder mid 50s?

Have your ATM card on standby

The Philippines thread - SeaFM - 03-31-2019

There are probably millions of Filipinas that would be happy to meet a guy in his 50’s.

Just don’t be a sperg. If you aim at women in their late 20’s or 30’s you’ll literally never run out of options.

Just don’t marry a 19 year old prostitute, and you’ll be fine.