Roosh V Forum
Crying - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Life (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Crying (/thread-34408.html)

Pages: 1 2

Crying - Screwston - 03-24-2014

When was the last time you cried and did you feel better afterwards?

Crying - jamaicabound - 03-24-2014

I'm not one to let people see my emotions and would never cry in front of people unless a tragedy but sometimes whether some business deal doesn't go your way or just overwhelmed with life sometimes a good cry just makes you feel a million times better. Have a cry, smoke a bowl, relax and then ready to get back at it and go hard again.

Crying - Ziltoid - 03-24-2014

Really sad stuff in movies and books can make me get teary eyed and trembly in the Adam's apple every now and then.
And sometimes really awesome/meaningful/inspiring/nostalgic stuff can cause a tear or two.

I literally don't even remember the last time I actually cried, as in making sounds and shit. Probably middle school?

Crying - Flavius Aetius - 03-24-2014

When my grandfather died and when my disabled white boxer was diagnosed with cancer and had to be put down. Can't say I felt any better afterwards. Still felt really bad. The only thing that helps (a little) is time.

Crying - ChocolateCockOfZeus - 03-24-2014

Last time I watched 300. Gets me every time. Makes me feel inspired to live fearlessly before I die.

Crying - Jukes - 03-24-2014

Hmmm . Two years ago when I went to the park in the morning . You know when you are thinking too hard and tears just come pouring out .

Crying - CaP7 - 03-24-2014

Summer of 2010 when I sold my conversion van. I didn't realize how much I loved that car, until I had to watch someone else drive it away.

I wasn't sobbing or anything. Just quiet tears.

Crying - rottenapple - 03-24-2014

I honestly haven't cried in 10 years, but to be fair also didn't have much reason either.

Crying - jamaicabound - 03-24-2014

Quote: (03-24-2014 03:01 PM)CaP7 Wrote:  

Summer of 2010 when I sold my conversion van. I didn't realize how much I loved that car, until I had to watch someone else drive it away.

I wasn't sobbing or anything. Just quiet tears.

Dont' recall if that was you that had the post on vandwelling or living in a van but I was really inspired by that thread. Looking at maybe picking this up later this week and starting a project converting it to a rv or at least livable conditioni...

15 passenger diesel van low mileage, high top, think it could make an awesome camper.

http://racine.craigslist.org/cto/4384298011.html

Crying - Frontenac - 03-24-2014

Every time I watch Saving Private Ryan, both at the start on Omaha, and at the end on the bridge. It's nowhere near full-on balling, but for me, they are both really tough scenes to watch without getting emotional.

Crying - Handsome Creepy Eel - 03-24-2014

A few months after breaking up with my first girlfriend, man that was half a decade ago. Other than that, when I was 11 and my granddad died. I think I cried a lot as a kid, but as an adult it just doesn't happen. I am pretty unaffected by things, to the point of actually worrying if I'll be able to get shocked or try when something really tragic happens to me.

p.s. I don't think it makes me feel better. It's just embarrassing.

Crying - strengthstudent - 03-24-2014

Was one day watching Robert Ferri's paintings and noticed myself crying in awe. Haven't experienced emotional response from art before and didn't expect it one bit.

Crying - kinjutsu - 03-24-2014

When my grandmother passed away.
She was a WW2 veteran.

I cried like a big baby. I was 22.

Crying - Screwston - 03-24-2014

I cried a few years ago over a girl and was saying "wtf why am I crying" while doing it. I think the last time before that was when I was homeless and just broke down one night.

Crying - Alpharius - 03-24-2014

Watching Bolt back in 2008. No joke.
Fuck you Disney!

Crying - Monty Brown - 03-24-2014

My worst cry ever? I was in the 4th grade. I got off the after school bus, walked inside the house and couldn't find my dog anywhere.

While I was at school, my mom had sold him to a Grandpa so he could give it to his grandson as a birthday present [Image: cry.gif]

like 15 years later, I still get kind of sad when I think about it. He was my little homey.
[Image: Iikw_5.gif]

Crying - cardguy - 03-24-2014

Quote: (03-24-2014 03:36 PM)strengthstudent Wrote:  

Was one day watching Robert Ferri's paintings and noticed myself crying in awe. Haven't experienced emotional response from art before and didn't expect it one bit.

Is that a painting of a sculpture? I'm sure I saw a sculpture on a documentary once just like that.

Crying - Deuce Anna Half - 03-24-2014

Reading Glover's No More Mr. Nice Guy and realizing just how much of my own happiness I was pissing away trying to make everyone else happy. Cried some angry tears at how weak I had been.

That first real taste of the red pill can be a truly bitter motherfucker.

Crying - Remington - 03-24-2014

This one always gets me.

Crying - Hannibal - 03-25-2014

The one scene in Spartacus : Blood and Sand where Spartacus had to slay his best friend.

That and the last episode in the first season when one of the gladiator brothers sacrificed himself so that the other could live.

Crying - Cattle Rustler - 03-25-2014

When I had to move out of my parents home that was foreclosed.

It's not that they didn't want to pay for it, but unexpected medical expenses came up....it was like you worked hard for something and then something unexpected happens.

Crying - funkyzeit - 03-25-2014

When I saw a guy deadlifting in a smith machine. I shed an anabolic tear. No homo.

But seriously, I don't really remember having any major crying in my adulthood. It happened few times but nothing serous, just teary eyes (fuck you, Bambi) or manly tear when I watched "Life is beautiful" and saw his dad do what he did in the end to save his son.

Crying - strengthstudent - 03-25-2014

Quote: (03-24-2014 07:12 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2014 03:36 PM)strengthstudent Wrote:  

Is that a painting of a sculpture? I'm sure I saw a sculpture on a documentary once just like that.

No idea, I don't think so -- could be though.

Crying - Blackmagic - 03-25-2014

Straight uncontrollable crying? My Dad's funeral 10 years ago. Every once in a while I'll see a movie with a really emotional scene involving a man losing his father which reminds me of that.

Crying - Mentavious - 03-25-2014

When my 15 year old dog died. Didn't even get to see him that last month. I felt like I betrayed him.

Still hurts me today