Roosh V Forum
Girl on my bed, but not not even make out - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: Girl on my bed, but not not even make out (/thread-34363.html)

Pages: 1 2

Girl on my bed, but not not even make out - True Killa - 03-23-2014

Okay, this is going to sound embarrassing. I have this Taiwanese girl coming from abroad to visit me. I let her sleep in my room but get this...she won't even let me touch her. She just kept on saying that I just want to be friend and she's only here for tourism to get over losing her bf. I am supposed to host her for 3 more nights.

Got any strategy to bang her, kick her out, or admit defeat and just fulfill my promise and let her stay for 3 more night?

Girl on my bed, but not not even make out - Enjoying Manila - 03-23-2014

Quote: (03-23-2014 07:26 AM)True Killa Wrote:  

Okay, this is going to sound embarrassing. I have this Taiwanese girl coming from abroad to visit me. I let her sleep in my room but get this...she won't even let me touch her. She just kept on saying that I just want to be friend and she's only here for tourism to get over losing her bf. I am supposed to host her for 3 more nights.

Got any strategy to bang her, kick her out, or admit defeat and just fulfill my promise and let her stay for 3 more night?

One thing must be clear : "fulfill my promise and let her stay for 3 more nights?" is NOT an option. No way.

You have to take your chance, and if she won't be nice, throw her out after just one night, in the morning, under any pretext (like, your aunt is coming to see you from Kentucky with her two large dogs, your apartment isn't big enough...)

^^I don't think that's gonna work due to the location I am staying in. She doesn't seem to be putting out at all. She seems closed off and the only questions she asks are places to shop.

Here's a full story. I met her online and invited over to visit me in the States and I promise her an offer to stay. She asked me what we were going to do and I told her that I got her trip planned out. She told me she just wants to visit the city I live in to get over losing her bf and shopping for her friends, I ignore it since I thought she's going to live with me and I can convert it into a bang.

Fast-forward, she's true to her words. What should I do with her?

Girl on my bed, but not not even make out - Enjoying Manila - 03-23-2014

Tell her, best way to "get over losing her bf" is giving you head.

Girl on my bed, but not not even make out - greensteelhead - 03-23-2014

Looks like you get to play "friendzone host" because you were "a nice guy." Guess you'll have to keep learning game cause this is an epic fail.

You are either a troll or you have done zero work on building up the sexual tension. You invited her over, expected something in return and are shocked, shocked, when it just doesn't happen?

Move on and keep working on your game. Lesson learned.

Girl on my bed, but not not even make out - berserk - 03-23-2014

Yes, this was really a horrible example of how not to behave. You invite a girl from the internet to stay with you for free, then get mad when she won't put out even if you haven't done anything to attract her.

I did tried to escalate, but even a light kino gets a negative reaction. Strategy for the next step please, she is still here

Girl on my bed, but not not even make out - Dr. Howard - 03-23-2014

do something fun with her thats NOT in your bedroom, build tension, add booze, then kino and in your case definitely post bang consent text as if you have zero game you may need it.

She doesn't drink. Took her to the beach and hiking, only came back to the house at night. she told me to cut it out when I escalate with kino. Is generally unresponsive. I know this is a monumental game failure, so you don't have to repeat that to me.

Now I need advice, she is still here

Girl on my bed, but not not even make out - Remington - 03-23-2014

Tell her its not working out and kick her to the curb. Or, bring back another girl and fuck the shit out of her while your girl can hear/watch. Maybe, that will stir up the pot.

Girl on my bed, but not not even make out - Jeimuzu - 03-23-2014

I agree with Remington. You could always get her to do some house work though.

Girl on my bed, but not not even make out - El_gato - 03-23-2014

Kick her to the curb. Lesson learned - problem solved

Girl on my bed, but not not even make out - Brodiaga - 03-23-2014

What I would do is calmly explain why she is not welcome anymore and help her find a hotel or hostel in the area, but NOT pay for it, of course.

Girl on my bed, but not not even make out - Quintus Curtius - 03-23-2014

You're going to have to suck it up. Lesson learned. If you agreed beforehand to host her at your place, you automatically took the risk that she might not want to bang you. You never should have done that unless you WERE ALREADY banging her.

By agreeing to let her crash at your place when you had not already banged her, you put a big FRIEND ZONE sign on your forehead. It's like saying, "Oh, gee, your highness, how can I best serve your needs? Need a place to crash? I'm available!"

You conveyed needy and desperate behavior. She is not obligated to sleep with you.

To throw her out now would be extremely rude, and could even spell trouble for you. It also looks like childish, whiny, punk ass behavior.

Suck it up. Play it off like it's no big deal, get what you can out of it, and move on. Next time, don't be such a nice guy. Don't do fucking favors for women unless they're already sucking your prong.

Girl on my bed, but not not even make out - caracal - 03-23-2014

Ideally you should have been escalating before even inviting her over.

First thing you should do now: kick her out of your room and let her sleep on the couch (personally I don't think it's real good karma to invite someone from overseas to stay and then kick them out midway through the stay)

Did any of the activities you did involve lots of touch? Just have fun with her, pull back on the escalation and do things like skating, tennis, archery etc.. Let her have fun and see how much of a cool time she can have with you so she forgets about her boyfriend.

Then, fuck her (or at least try)

I feel like I am digging myself a bigger hole if I am letting her stay and be used as a provider. I tried to escalate only to have her yank my arm away or tell me not to touch her.

It was also my idea and not hers to get her over so we could have fun and banging, just that the banging part never happened

Girl on my bed, but not not even make out - L M McCoy - 03-23-2014

Dude take her to a bar or something. ANYWHERE where there are women and just get her jealous. If you can get her jealous...this will happen [Image: hump.gif]

Girl on my bed, but not not even make out - True Killa - 03-24-2014

Well I got her into deep talk, and she basically told me that she knows what I am up to when I invited her over and she's acting in a way to ensure that I won't be having sex with her and she had expected that I would try to kick her out after finding out that she won't be putting out.

Girl on my bed, but not not even make out - PompeyChris - 03-24-2014

Quote: (03-24-2014 06:25 AM)True Killa Wrote:  

Well I got her into deep talk, and she basically told me that she knows what I am up to when I invited her over and she's acting in a way to ensure that I won't be having sex with her and she had expected that I would try to kick her out after finding out that she won't be putting out.

Act indifferent.

Although any hope of salvaging this looks long gone.

I am on Plan B now: making her buy me food.

Girl on my bed, but not not even make out - eradicator - 03-24-2014

where did you meet her? facebook?

[Image: facepalm.png]

Girl on my bed, but not not even make out - Incognito - 03-24-2014

Try to game her 1 more night, if she rejects you, tell her that you can't be friends with girls and kick her out while you bring her to a hotel/motel/hostel. At least, that is what I would do. It really hurts me to see guys getting played by girls like this.

Like I said, she will be buying me food from now on as a consolation prize

Girl on my bed, but not not even make out - jariel - 03-24-2014

I wouldn't have admitted this gargantuan loss publicly.