Roosh V Forum
Map of Europe border changes from 1000AD to present day. (Video) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Map of Europe border changes from 1000AD to present day. (Video) (/thread-34247.html)

Map of Europe border changes from 1000AD to present day. (Video) - Chaos - 03-19-2014

Map of Europe border changes from 1000AD to present day. (Video) - Patriarch - 03-19-2014

The US government should be fighting to return Crimea to the Ottoman Empire and support a referendum for Western Ukraine to rejoin the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. We must respect historical borders!

Map of Europe border changes from 1000AD to present day. (Video) - bacan - 03-19-2014

Awesome video! Thanks

Map of Europe border changes from 1000AD to present day. (Video) - Quintus Curtius - 03-19-2014

Great video. Wish they had inserted dates to correlate with the maps, so you could get a feel for the timeline.

Map of Europe border changes from 1000AD to present day. (Video) - Chaos - 03-19-2014

They haven't added Crimea. Yet....

Map of Europe border changes from 1000AD to present day. (Video) - Nolecbo - 03-19-2014

Here is one for US States & Territories:

http://aboutcolonblank.com/wp-content/up...r1_500.gif

Map of Europe border changes from 1000AD to present day. (Video) - Patriarch - 03-19-2014

I'd also like to propose to Angela Merkel that Germany be dissolved in favor of the Holy Roman Empire. It would give us completionists dozens of extra countries to seek flag counts.

Map of Europe border changes from 1000AD to present day. (Video) - Sourcecode - 03-19-2014

I love how Germany was nothing but a horde of tribes..then a hundred mini states....Then they collectively said fuck it..lets run this shit
LEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JENNNNNNNNNNNNNKIIIIIIIIIIIIINS.

Took over damn near everything..and then in a blink of any eye got shot down.

Poland was constantly just going..WE MADE IT....shit....WE'RE BACK.....Shit........Third times a charm!....Shit....fuck it...we'll settle

Map of Europe border changes from 1000AD to present day. (Video) - Sombro - 03-19-2014

Most people seem surprised to learn both Germany and Italy weren't respectively unified until the 1800's.

Map of Europe border changes from 1000AD to present day. (Video) - Tex Pro - 03-19-2014

Awesome vid.

Map of Europe border changes from 1000AD to present day. (Video) - PocketAA - 03-19-2014

Interesting video.

Map of Europe border changes from 1000AD to present day. (Video) - Vacancier Permanent - 03-19-2014

Fantastic video, thanks for sharing it!

Map of Europe border changes from 1000AD to present day. (Video) - demolition - 03-19-2014

Definitely shows the crucible that what we call Germany used to be through most of recent history. Shows why German stock is so good.

Map of Europe border changes from 1000AD to present day. (Video) - bojangles - 03-20-2014

Quote: (03-19-2014 07:36 PM)Sombro Wrote:  

Most people seem surprised to learn both Germany and Italy weren't respectively unified until the 1800's.

Yeah I was surprised people did not know that. Though Germany was technically always united under a feudal overlord - The Holy Roman Emperor, but central europe was a chaos of princely states and the Austria, Hungarian and Bohemian kingdoms. Whilst the Italians were a bunch of republics and kingdoms. The Habsburgs changed all that.

Map of Europe border changes from 1000AD to present day. (Video) - Handsome Creepy Eel - 03-20-2014

I knew all of this before, but I am continually amazed at how stable France is. With the small exception of a Hundred Years' War, it barely budges!

Map of Europe border changes from 1000AD to present day. (Video) - Sourcecode - 03-20-2014

the background music was the best part..really made the video suspenseful.

I was on the edge of my seat during the expansion periods.

I'm sitting here like.. Go! Go! You go this! Go for the gold!....fuck!

Map of Europe border changes from 1000AD to present day. (Video) - Icarus - 03-20-2014

The contrast between the western and eastern ends of Europe is amazing.

Portugal gets its present borders at 0:23 in a video whose duration is 3:23 then gets absorbed by Spain for a few seconds in between 1:31 and 1:44. By contrast, Russia is constantly expanding and contracting, getting invaded, and invading others.

There seems to be some correlation between how often a land is invaded and invades its neighbors, and how pretty the women are in that land. Looks like slaughtering lots of men on the battlefield on a regular basis has a eugenic effect in terms of female beauty.

Map of Europe border changes from 1000AD to present day. (Video) - bojangles - 03-20-2014

Quote: (03-20-2014 06:52 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I knew all of this before, but I am continually amazed at how stable France is. With the small exception of a Hundred Years' War, it barely budges!

Man that death of Henry V really fucked us up, France could have been part of England [Image: biggrin.gif]

Map of Europe border changes from 1000AD to present day. (Video) - Handsome Creepy Eel - 03-20-2014

Quote: (03-20-2014 12:00 PM)bojangles Wrote:  

Quote: (03-20-2014 06:52 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Man that death of Henry V really fucked us up, France could have been part of England [Image: biggrin.gif]

[Image: Henry_V_of_England_-_Illustration_from_C...a_1902.jpg]

[Image: Henry_V_of_England_-_Illustration_from_C...a_1902.jpg]

Looks like he didn't even lift [Image: banana.gif]

great gif of the latter part of the hundred years war, where the English claimed back a shit load of land after losing it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hundred_years_war.gif

Map of Europe border changes from 1000AD to present day. (Video) - RexImperator - 03-20-2014

They didn't build all those castles just for fun...

Map of Europe border changes from 1000AD to present day. (Video) - samsamsam - 03-20-2014

Quote: (03-19-2014 07:07 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

I love how Germany was nothing but a horde of tribes..then a hundred mini states....Then they collectively said fuck it..lets run this shit
LEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JENNNNNNNNNNNNNKIIIIIIIIIIIIINS.

Took over damn near everything..and then in a blink of any eye got shot down.
LOL, my nephew told me about this guy. For those that don't know. Over 38 million views. Starts around 1 min 5 secs, some guy gives a chance of survival calculation, which I thought was funny.