Roosh V Forum
Fat Chick Rant: Burnt Food, "N*ggas Ho'ing Out," Intellectual Convos & Haters - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Fat Chick Rant: Burnt Food, "N*ggas Ho'ing Out," Intellectual Convos & Haters (/thread-33442.html)

Fat Chick Rant: Burnt Food, "N*ggas Ho'ing Out," Intellectual Convos & Haters - 2Wycked - 02-24-2014

Best line, in reference to friends burning her food:

Quote:Quote:

I am a hungry ass bitch! Don't play games with me motherfucker!

[Image: jordan.gif]

Fat Chick Rant: Burnt Food, "N*ggas Ho'ing Out," Intellectual Convos & Haters - Malekhit - 02-24-2014

this white thrash is using nigga word more then people in the hood....

Fat Chick Rant: Burnt Food, "N*ggas Ho'ing Out," Intellectual Convos & Haters - Snowplow - 02-24-2014

We seriously need another worldwide plague.

There is nothing I find more disgusting and repulsive than girls who exhibit a "hardass" persona. They are all bark. If shit hit the fan she'd be the type cowering in the corner or gone belly up.

Fat Chick Rant: Burnt Food, "N*ggas Ho'ing Out," Intellectual Convos & Haters - samsamsam - 02-24-2014

At 3:10 she says, "I probably got 6 or 7 haters I don't know about." I am sure there are few thousand more than that.

Over my years, I have learned that the "hardest" most badass, need to tell you about it people are just the ones holding on by a thread. All they have left is their attitude/pride.

Clearly, she is one of them. Doesn't have anything other than a double chin and a bad camera for her crappy videos.

They also tend be the most unstable since they have nothing to protect/keep/build. Anyone who is making progress (generally) are able to keep it together. It is the ability to keep it together which will help them continue to grow/build.

Fat Chick Rant: Burnt Food, "N*ggas Ho'ing Out," Intellectual Convos & Haters - vinman - 02-24-2014

She look like a jack o lantern.

-15 WNB

Fat Chick Rant: Burnt Food, "N*ggas Ho'ing Out," Intellectual Convos & Haters - Horus - 02-24-2014

Does she open by introducing herself as Diggy Buttmuncher?

Fat Chick Rant: Burnt Food, "N*ggas Ho'ing Out," Intellectual Convos & Haters - Aquiles_Baesta_Parada - 07-10-2015

Somebody's grouchy... She probably missed one of her 10 meals that day

Fat Chick Rant: Burnt Food, "N*ggas Ho'ing Out," Intellectual Convos & Haters - kaotic - 07-10-2015

Stop at :02 seconds....then pressed play again and this fatty speaks some truth.

Fat Chick Rant: Burnt Food, "N*ggas Ho'ing Out," Intellectual Convos & Haters - 2Wycked - 07-10-2015

Of all the threads of mine you could have bumped...God, the thread title is fucking terrible [Image: lol.gif]

Fat Chick Rant: Burnt Food, "N*ggas Ho'ing Out," Intellectual Convos & Haters - samsamsam - 07-10-2015

Quote: (07-10-2015 05:45 PM)2Wycked Wrote:  

Of all the threads of mine you could have bumped...God, the thread title is fucking terrible [Image: lol.gif]

I would have consulted with Steve McMahon before posting the thread [Image: lol.gif]

Fat Chick Rant: Burnt Food, "N*ggas Ho'ing Out," Intellectual Convos & Haters - TheNinja - 07-12-2015

When she said "I'm a big girl..."

NAH BITCH YOU'RE FUCKING FAT.