Roosh V Forum
What's the limit for guys she's been with for a one night stand? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: What's the limit for guys she's been with for a one night stand? (/thread-33385.html)

Pages: 1 2

What's the limit for guys she's been with for a one night stand? - Tresdus - 02-21-2014

Girl tells you she's been with 100+ guys. Do you still bang?

I'm not sure if I would.

What's the limit for guys she's been with for a one night stand? - assman - 02-21-2014

So if she tells you she's been with 100+ guys that makes her less bangable than some slut who has been with just as many but lies and says she's been with 5?

What's the limit for guys she's been with for a one night stand? - Wargasm - 02-21-2014

if she's hot I would still bang. Would only really affect me if she was already borderline.

What's the limit for guys she's been with for a one night stand? - Beginner - 02-21-2014

bang away if she looks STD free

What's the limit for guys she's been with for a one night stand? - Tresdus - 02-21-2014

Quote: (02-21-2014 07:41 PM)assman Wrote:  

So if she tells you she's been with 100+ guys that makes her less bangable than some slut who has been with just as many but lies and says she's been with 5?

Yes, because it's psychologically different. On a physical level of course not, but you'll never know how many she really was with.

I don't really care how many she was with but the chance of STDs with 100 guys are a lot higher than with 5. That's pretty much my only worry.

What's the limit for guys she's been with for a one night stand? - Christian McQueen - 02-21-2014

What's the limit for guys she's been with for a one night stand? - Wreckingball - 02-21-2014

it's a one night stand, why do you care?
If she looks clean,is dtf and passes the boner test, do it.

What's the limit for guys she's been with for a one night stand? - YossariansRight - 02-21-2014

Quote: (02-21-2014 08:04 PM)Tresdus Wrote:  

Quote: (02-21-2014 07:41 PM)assman Wrote:  

Yes, because it's psychologically different. On a physical level of course not, but you'll never know how many she really was with.

I don't really care how many she was with but the chance of STDs with 100 guys are a lot higher than with 5. That's pretty much my only worry.

Exactly. If a female told me she'd banged 100+ guys, the (incurable and/or fatal) disease factor has to be considered. The probability at 100+ cocks that the female has some type of rot that ain't going away is there; ignoring it (or not) is a personal choice. Strictly from a disease viewpoint, I would not bang.

What's the limit for guys she's been with for a one night stand? - MikeCF - 02-21-2014

Get in touch with your sense of smell.

Smell her neck. If she smells sick or off, no go.

If she smells clean, all systems go!

What's the limit for guys she's been with for a one night stand? - L M McCoy - 02-21-2014

over 9,000

What's the limit for guys she's been with for a one night stand? - AneroidOcean - 02-21-2014

Zero.

I like to take their one night stand virginity as it were.

[Image: sleepy.gif]

What's the limit for guys she's been with for a one night stand? - StrikeBack - 02-21-2014

It's very rare that I'd have a conversation on numbers before the bang attempt. As far as limit goes, one time this American chick told me she lost count after 60, and I felt too disgusted to go for it.

What's the limit for guys she's been with for a one night stand? - j r - 02-21-2014

Why are you asking? Are you interrogating girls about how many dudes they've fucked before you bang them?

What's the limit for guys she's been with for a one night stand? - Atlantic - 02-21-2014

I always think of this now when I see one night stand threads:

[Image: 1_d_night_stand.jpg?c07647]

Quote: (02-21-2014 09:32 PM)j r Wrote:  

Why are you asking? Are you interrogating girls about how many dudes they've fucked before you bang them?

No I was with 3 girls and they straight up started talking about how many they've been with. It wasn't 100 but it was quite a lot.

Thanks for the serious answers, guess I'll just keep my eyes and nose open.

What's the limit for guys she's been with for a one night stand? - travolta - 02-21-2014

OP, if you stopped being so judgemental you'd probably get laid a lot more

What's the limit for guys she's been with for a one night stand? - Capitán Peligroso - 02-22-2014

Quote: (02-21-2014 11:25 PM)travolta Wrote:  

In other news, people who have sex, have sex. People who don't don't.

What's the limit for guys she's been with for a one night stand? - Blaze Frazier - 02-22-2014

Quote: (02-21-2014 08:05 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

Once she gets fucked by the 1,262nd guy,the pussy just explodes.

What's the limit for guys she's been with for a one night stand? - Courage Reborn - 02-22-2014

I just swooped an 18 y/o self described 'party slut'. Big time daddy issues. Currently takes great pride in fucking as many guys as she can. "It's empowering!"

I went to kiss before we really got into it, and she said "I still have cum in my mouth from earlier, is that ok?"

I'd be lying if I said I didn't loose my boner for a moment.

...I still hit

What's the limit for guys she's been with for a one night stand? - Statsi - 02-22-2014

Sky's the limit, I'm not wifeying the girl. It's not like a girl who tells you 'I've never done this before' isn't full of shit anyway. Bang away amigo! Those of you with std worries then wrap up, I'll continue with my fearless and relatively consequence free raw dogging.

What's the limit for guys she's been with for a one night stand? - Capitán Peligroso - 02-22-2014

Quote:Quote:

I went to kiss before we really got into it, and she said "I still have cum in my mouth from earlier, is that ok?"

My dad used to say "nice girls do it too, and you should give it to them." Now a nice girl is nice enough to let you know that she swallowed another dude's load 20 minutes ago. Quite the generational shift.

What's the limit for guys she's been with for a one night stand? - Glock - 02-22-2014

If all you want is pleasure, then the fact that she's easy ought to be a plus for you. You would simply need to use protection because she is probably carrying a disease. If you want to find a quality woman, you should not waste your time with such an emotionally used up and damaged person.

What's the limit for guys she's been with for a one night stand? - Tresdus - 02-22-2014

Quote: (02-21-2014 11:25 PM)travolta Wrote:  

lol. Who says I'm not getting laid? Worrying about my health is judgemental now? That's fine with me, I don't want to end up with some kind of disease.

What's the limit for guys she's been with for a one night stand? - Felix88 - 02-22-2014

Even if she is not a slut, doesn't mean she free of STD 100%, you care too much. You will likely catch a disease in this life time whether you like it or not anyway, just have fun.

What's the limit for guys she's been with for a one night stand? - The Beast1 - 02-22-2014

If she's in the running for marriage, she can't have more partners than me. For a ONS, boner test only applies.