Roosh V Forum
Bangs from couchsurfing. - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Bangs from couchsurfing. (/thread-3324.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 05-29-2012

Quote: (05-29-2012 02:37 PM)NewToPUA Wrote:  

Just out of curiosity, sorry if this has been asked before, but how do you make sure all of your stuff is safe when hosting couch surfers? I mean, you cannot really be there the whole time right watching them? Also, if something shows up missing how could you really prove they stole it? Is it just kind of an honor system?

I share an apartment with a few housemates. We have nothing of value in the living room (no TV, no sound system, no video games), so we do not have to worry that much about CS guests stealing stuff. However, a few cups have mysteriously disappeared from the kitchen, and I am almost sure it was a bunch of rude Frogs I once hosted who stole them from me. But, anyways, the cups were cheap, so no great loss.

I do recommend that you keep your valuables in your room and lock the door when you're not there, even when you go take a shower. Do not leave any electronic gadgets or documents outside your room when you host CS'ers.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - speakeasy - 05-29-2012

Quote: (05-29-2012 02:37 PM)NewToPUA Wrote:  

Just out of curiosity, sorry if this has been asked before, but how do you make sure all of your stuff is safe when hosting couch surfers? I mean, you cannot really be there the whole time right watching them? Also, if something shows up missing how could you really prove they stole it? Is it just kind of an honor system?

I really don't think theft is a problem on CS. Maybe I'm just good at screening people but nobody so far has been sketchy. Lately I've even been giving house keys to surfers as I may have shit of my own to do and don't feel like having to coordinate a time to be there when they get back. I'd probably be more reluctant to give keys to guys though, but girls no real issue. Everyone I've hosted has been very respectful of my place. Besides, I just don't see some chic from Germany on vacation running off with my widescreen while I'm at the gym. I dunno, maybe I'm too trusting. I just go with my gut instinct.

If someone did steal something, you can contact CS and get any info on file for that person. Maybe they did the verification thing with credit card and address. If you have that, you should have no problem tracking the person down and taking action. But I'm sure things like this almost never happen, esp if you only host people with good references.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - AlphaTravel - 05-30-2012

Only let people stay who have good references and are verified, chances of theft will be slim. If they are active on CS they aren't going to want a bad reference on their profile.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Screwston - 06-04-2012

Can a CS expert check out my profile and tell me how it looks? There's a lot of girls going on trips ALONE this summer and stopping by next month. Let's get it started....

Bangs from couchsurfing. - AlphaTravel - 06-04-2012

PM me the link and I'll have a quick look for you.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - fman - 06-04-2012

Quote: (06-04-2012 03:53 AM)houston Wrote:  

Can a CS expert check out my profile and tell me how it looks? There's a lot of girls going on trips ALONE this summer and stopping by next month. Let's get it started....

Houston,
Hit me up on PM. I am an ambassador for my city and can give you some good tips on your profile and CS in general.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Staros - 06-16-2012

Damn.. seems like they removed the advanced search option to match the new design. And the best features are not ported. http://www.couchsurfing.org/mapsurf.html?form=advanced

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Screwston - 06-22-2012

Some interesting couchsurfing stories here. Has anyone else had crazy experiences?

http://couchsurfing101.blogspot.com

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Sourcecode - 06-22-2012

http://www.reddit.com/r/couchsurfing/com...th_a_cser/

Couple interesting stories and opinions on hooking up the CSer here.

I think Ive said here before..i've hooked up with a couple surfers.
He'll ive even had chicks flip the switch and send me request to stay..only to hook up with me.

Its all about location

Bangs from couchsurfing. - assman - 06-22-2012

I'd be paranoid about one of these chicks stealing my stuff. Anyone get ripped off, or do you hide/secure/off-site store your valuables?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - AlphaTravel - 06-22-2012

If you accept people with good reputations and reviews who obviously use CS often they aren't likely to steal your stuff.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - NateD_88 - 07-02-2012

So I was just reading this forum..some excellent information here! I joined CS just a few months back, been to a few of the meetings in Toronto but the quality of girls was quite low. I did end up banging this one french girl who was bout a 6 or so, not bad but I want to aim for higher.Want some advice on how to hook up with local girls in my city. Saw this one chick on group pages who sometimes goes to those weekly meetings and she is absolutely smoking hot.....any tips on how to hook up with her?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 07-02-2012

Quote: (07-02-2012 10:52 AM)NateD_88 Wrote:  

Saw this one chick on group pages who sometimes goes to those weekly meetings and she is absolutely smoking hot.....any tips on how to hook up with her? Here is a link to her profile

Respectfully, if you think that horse-face is smoking hot, you need to get the fuck out of Toronto and take a trip to Poland, Sweden, or Russia.

Quote: (07-02-2012 11:44 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Saw this one chick on group pages who sometimes goes to those weekly meetings and she is absolutely smoking hot.....any tips on how to hook up with her? Here is a link to her profile

Respectfully, if you think that horse-face is smoking hot, you need to get the fuck out of Toronto and take a trip to Poland, Sweden, or Russia.

Well it is all relative with CS right? but hottest chick I have seen on CS so far! Face is meh, but body is banging, saw her once at a meeting but she was leaving....I got a thing for tall exotic types!

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 07-02-2012

Quote: (07-02-2012 01:33 PM)NateD_88 Wrote:  

Well it is all relative with CS right? but hottest chick I have seen on CS so far! Face is meh, but body is banging, saw her once at a meeting but she was leaving....I got a thing for tall exotic types!

The U.S. is presently being invaded by Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Lithuanian hotties of college age under the Work & Travel program. I assume Toronto also has W&T'ers. Find a way of accessing those social circles and you'll never think of Miss Horse-Face again.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Deb Auchery - 07-02-2012

Quote: (07-02-2012 01:33 PM)NateD_88 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-02-2012 11:44 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Body is an 8, face 6, looks like her head has been crushed in a vice

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Sourcecode - 07-02-2012

it doesnt mean much but i would drop her body to a notch too..

she just doesnt seem to have any assets besides being slim.

Im still trying to evaulate CS game.
Even thought Ive got a bunch of bangs from it..its all with the girl seeming to be interested im me from the start.

But guys on CS seem very beta.
I never hear stories of CS bangs(or people arent talking about them)
But now with this feature that tells how many request a person has gotten..I think it comical.
A 6 had 3+ invitations and not one guy even has 1

Bangs from couchsurfing. - speakeasy - 07-02-2012

Quote: (07-02-2012 03:25 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

But now with this feature that tells how many request a person has gotten..I think it comical.
A 6 had 3+ invitations and not one guy even has 1

I noticed that too. Basically any chic that's cute at all will have the 3+ invites lit up next to her request, esp if she's traveling solo. I then looked at the guy's list and virtually none of them had it. I think I saw two, and one of them was openly gay so he was probably getting hit up by gay guys(tons of them on CS it seems) trying to score some booty.

To that newb up above, don't post links to CS profiles. I guarantee you that white knights and haters have already contacted her and sent her the link to this thread. It's happened a few times already.

I think I'm pretty much done hosting. I got burned out on CS. Gets old quick.

To that newb up above, don't post links to CS profiles. I guarantee you that white knights and haters have already contacted her and sent her the link to this thread. It's happened a few times already.

Aww shit, I hope the moderator will take it down then! But ya hosting seems like too much effort to get girls! Not worth it at all.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - RaulValdez739 - 07-03-2012

Quote: (06-22-2012 05:46 AM)houston Wrote:  

Some interesting couchsurfing stories here. Has anyone else had crazy experiences?

My wildest experience on CS was probably when i went to a CS party at random. I was trying to hook up with a Swedish girl who was visiting but i couldn't close the deal and she kept inviting me to a CS party, which was actually held in the apartment she was staying. What later resulted was the most effortless hookups I ever experienced with other girls. All different nationalities were present. I live in NYC by the way, so we get the cream of the crop. Since i had no luck with the Swedish girl, I set my sights on this Russian girl. We madeout for the whole night but couldn't go further. At the end of the night, I was ready to call it quits and go home. I catch this cute mixed Afro-German chick heading out to grab a beer and go back to the party to sleep(by then the party had died down and ppl were leaving). I chat her up and within 30 MINS I'm banging her on the roof of the apartment!!!! I almost got caught by the Russian girl who was actually staying the night at that apartment. I've banged a total of 5 chicks now so far thru CS, not bad at all.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Sourcecode - 07-03-2012

Quote: (06-22-2012 05:46 AM)houston Wrote:  

I think this guy sucks as a person..he isnt telling the whole story. He seems to be complaining alot along with picking shitty host.

The closest i ever got was when i surfed with a really boring danish guy that didnt wanna do anything. but fuck..he set out mats in his room for me to sleep on..and gave me the key so i could come back in at 2am.

Ive never had a bad time

Bangs from couchsurfing. - AlphaTravel - 07-03-2012

I did the actual sleeping on someone's couch once and I'll never do it again. It just wasn't what I anticipated. Host lived miles out of the city, with some really strange people, and went away out to meet his boyfriend leaving me stranded in his house in the middle of nowhere. I left the next day.

I don't know why you would host people if you didn't plan to spend time with them. It put me off staying with people but I continued to use it to meet people.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - BreakingPoint - 01-18-2013

Quote: (10-03-2011 12:15 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I did something very similar to this a couple weeks ago. What do you think was your percentage rate of messages sent out which led to meetings?

When I did this, I found that number one, a lot of the girls had already moved on to their next destination after checking their email a few days later. Chics on there just don't check their email that often. In fact that's the main reason a lot of women surf guys' couches. Some of the women that have surfed my couch I asked them if they prefer surfing with guys or girls and they usually prefer a girl but say that girls hardly reply to request or check emails(and of course you know why guys are quick to do it [Image: wink.gif]). I had one pretty cute Russian girl that I was having some back and forth messaging with who just moved to L.A., then when I offered to meet up, she stopped replying. Had a German chic I was supposed to meet up with who replied within 5 minutes of me writing her and we had a nice back and fort. She said she was going to San Diego for a couple days and when she comes back we'll hang out. Never heard from her after that. There's an Australian chic I've been chatting with, I may meet up with her, we'll see. I find that about 50% at least reply with something, maybe 50% don't reply at all. But most of those that do reply won't continue the conversation for more than a few emails or will flake out when you offer to meet up. I think you're playing a numbers game on CS no different than approaching in the streets. I don't email them acting like I'm coming on to them. I'm emailing them just trying to start a conversation. That way if some girl reports me or something, the moderators will see that all I was doing was talking to them, not sending out creepy, stalker emails or anything.

I don't know if I will continue this or not as I'm not sure what benefit CS offers over a regular dating site where you are guaranteed that the girls are actually looking for a guy. At least a girl on plenty of fish knows why you are contacting her and there's no bullshit about it or trying to be subtle about your real intentions.

Hi man, well, what you write is something we all have, the girl is flaky, especially when you want to move things forward and ask for a date or number, I try to blame the girl for asking me out [Image: smile.gif] i'm more flirty or I tell her I allow her to buy me a tea, and gives her instructions how to do it, (not too hot, no sugar) and add a smile in the end, this usually creates lots of interest... [Image: smile.gif]

Bangs from couchsurfing. - east and west - 01-19-2013

I agree with chechemiger. Alot of these are wierd. I wrote that i will be coming abd they seem not sure if they want to host. So one minute warm ine minute cold

Bangs from couchsurfing. - otown - 04-02-2013

Quote: (01-04-2011 04:08 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (01-04-2011 04:02 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Yes CS bangs are great if you live in a city with a high amount of chicks coming through. Case in point My brother and his two friends live in the Harlem section of Manhattan right next to central park and they are cleaning up with bad chicks from all over the world. One of the dudes didn't even have a passport before and he picked up over 20 flags from chicks all over the world. They host Harlem CS parties and literally have it on lock. They literally have to filter through tons of messages daily but only host hot girls or cool looking dudes in cities they want to visit. If you live in NYC, Miami, San Francisco or Los Angeles and you have a bit of room you definitely need to be hosting as these are the main destination cities in the continental USA. In contrast I live in Atlanta and I get a good amount of requests but not near the level my boys in nyc and la get. I've had two cs bangs from girls I've hosted here in ATL; one cute Blonde German girl who was with a mud duck friend and they were on a world trip and stopped through for a few nights I took them to some good hip hop clubs, soul food and strip clubs. Another girl was a hot french-morrocan girl from Paris who stayed with me for two days, she cooked for me daily and we had great conversation & off the hook sex and invited me to Paris this spring to stay with her so obviously hosting has its benefits and you become friends and have a place to stay or chill when u visit them. Also I have a 3 bedroom/3 level brownstone townhouse in the city on the train (Marta line) so it was easy to separate the girls to get my bang. My boys only usually host one girl but will host more if they are hot. My brother has a larger place so he can host two at a time the other guys have studio apts in nyc which makes it condusive to only hosting one girl at a time. I also get a lot of couple requests but haven't hosted any since I have a hectic travel schedule. Take a look at my friends profile to see how he does it...this is how u want to set up your profile if you live in a heavily visited city...he's a savage! Also I'm gathering my thoughts from my Philippine Trip I took with my brother and our friend...have a lot of good info on borocoy and manila.

I've only had one CS bang and it was me being the surfer. It seems if you want to get bangs, you must host in your crib.

Can you pm your friends profile to add him as a buddy?

Mixx

Hi MiXX, You been on couchsurfing lately, is that strategy working out?
I met one girl that came down. Not seeing this thread before. We had a great time on her massage table and get wet and wild. She soaked the bed. Great weekend.

Like to see that other guys profile. What was his Name on CS?

Always good to have more friends on their.

Thanks T