Roosh V Forum
Bangs from couchsurfing. - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Bangs from couchsurfing. (/thread-3324.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Screwston - 10-19-2011

http://www.couchsurfing.org/meetings.html?mid=126466

what do yall think about this 3 day meet up? i didn't realize there were so many girls in my city who host people. most of them say that they prefer women on their profiles.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - fman - 10-19-2011

Quote: (10-19-2011 12:43 AM)houston Wrote:  

http://www.couchsurfing.org/meetings.html?mid=126466

what do yall think about this 3 day meet up? i didn't realize there were so many girls in my city who host people. most of them say that they prefer women on their profiles.

Many major cities have a Couch Crash. We are doing one here in Atlanta in May. I have never been to one but a surfer I had told me that the Chicago one is wild. She said people were hooking up on the reg. May not be a bad thing to check out.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Hencredible Casanova - 01-12-2012

Quote: (01-04-2011 04:02 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

I've been meaning to do a post on this, glad someone finally pushed my buttons...

Yes, Hosting and getting CS bangs are great if you live in a city with a high amount of chicks coming through. Case in point My brother and his two friends live in the Harlem section of Manhattan right next to central park and they are cleaning up with bad chicks from all over the world. One of the dudes didn't even have a passport before and he picked up over 20 flags from chicks all over the world. They host Harlem CS parties every month and literally have it on lock. They literally have to filter through tons of messages daily but only host hot girls or cool looking dudes in cities they want to visit.

These are top notches chicks, many of them come to Harlem for a taste of the "African-American" experience since It is known that is what Harlem is known and is famous for...man the CS stories I have been told and have participated In...lol. Spanish, Nordic, Medittarean, Latina, Russian you name It they have banged It. It's to the point now where they don't even have to seriously date or campaign for chicks in NYC because the convience factor of having a International or US chick come for 1-3 nights, chill, fuck, cook and clean for you and dip out shortly thereafter with no strings attached. I mean really can you beat that?

If you live in NYC, Miami, San Francisco or Los Angeles and you have a bit of room you definitely need to be hosting as these are the main destination cities in the continental USA. In contrast I live in Atlanta and I get a good amount of requests but not near the level my boys in NYC and LA get. I've had two cs bangs from girls I've hosted here in ATL; one cute Blonde German girl who was with a mud duck friend and they were on a world trip and stopped through for a few nights I took them to some good hip hop clubs, soul food and strip clubs. Another girl was a hot french-morrocan girl from Paris who stayed with me for two days, she cooked for me daily and we had great conversation & off the hook sex and invited me to Paris this spring to stay with her so obviously hosting has its benefits and you become friends and have a place to stay or chill when u visit them.

Also I have a very player pad here in ATL, A tri-level, 3 bedroom/3 bathroom brownstone/townhouse in the city close to everything and directly on the train line easy to get to my place from the airport or bus station so since I have a spare room If I host two or more girls the one I want to bang will be crashing in my bed sooner or later. It's important to set the mood right and when chicks come to my pad when couchsurfing in other places they are especially impressed.

I have hosted mostly girl couples and a few single girls but my boys in NYC only usually host one girl at a time but will host more if they are hot. My brother has a larger place so he can host two at a time the other guys have studio apts in nyc which makes it condusive to only hosting one girl at a time. I also get a lot of couples requests but haven't hosted any since I have a hectic travel schedule and I just dont have the incentive to host them. My guy in LA has a large 3 bedroom townhouse in Los Angeles and he has hosted groups of chicks on the regular as well.

If you want to see a good example of a CS profile page, PM me I will send you one to model off of...this is how u want to set up your profile if you live in a heavily visited city like the ones I mentioned...he's a Savage but It's done very tastefully and since he lives in a highly visited traffice area he can get away with It. I have to set up my CS profile a bit less savage because If It was too forward I wouldnt get anyone wanting to stay here in ATL but when they arrive please believe I get it crackin.

Another good thing to do with a profile is to make it interactive...one example is have a list of 10 things about you and include one of them as being single and have your potential guest write back with the things you both have in common as a pre-requisite of hosting and knowing that your potential surfer has read your profile and is SINGLE as well as having a few things in common will speed things alot and make it fun as well [Image: smile.gif].

Also with regards to setting up your profile...put up alot pictures of you having fun out and about traveling or in your city you reside in and your couch and place to make it inviting to that weary traveler. Be descriptive in your profile It's an easy set up. If you want to get references without hosting/surfing join the local CS groups in your city. They have meetups weekly and you can meet cool people that way and check the message boards for other activities and meet people who will give you references since you have to actually meet the person to give a reference through CS.

+1

I laughed out loud reading this for many reasons because this is EXACTLY how me and my boys think and live. I banged a few Couchsurfers when I used to live in San Francisco. I couldn't agree more about Swag's advice. There are certain cities where not being on CS is tantamount to missing out on some fine international talent: NYC, LA, SF, and Miami. NYC by far gets the most talent coming in. That's the favorite US city for Europeans and a visit is a rite of passage for them when they come to the US.

When I used to use CS, I lived in a convenient location in SF known as Hayes Valley, which was near the center (major thoroughfare with a BART station, Muni lines, etc). There were many cool bars and restaurants right in my neighborhood, and I had requests coming in daily from Couchsurfers from all over the world. The best part about that experience was it made me feel like I was still traveling, which was my main motivation (not the bangs). I simply liked meeting travelers and making connections. However, I got to meet and slay chicks from places as diverse as Israel, Denmark, Australia and Italy (Italian and Aussie chicks are the most consistently DTF). Quality was nothing to brag about, though a couple of chicks were dope, but for the effort and time invested, it's a good look. You learn from talking to these people too and have connections if you ever visit their cities. My profile had some serious DHV pictures from my travels and home life, and my references were from all kinds of different people, male and female, so that helped. I also occasionally met up with chicks for drinks and gave brief "tours" Casanova style. The chicks that prefer to meet for drinks are usually much more attractive than the ones that want you to host them. CS still hasn't really caught on with hot chicks because those kind of chicks for the most part are scared to travel alone. They also might not be comfortable staying in a stranger's home for lots of reasons. If a single traveler chick hits you up to host her, more often than not she's dtf, obviously.

What you said about NYC is hilarious because I got a homeboy in Brooklyn who is KILLING IT up there. He's got the Brooklyn scene LOCKED DOWN. He hosts single chicks and has his boy come through when there's a pair of chicks. They've done some truly wild things man. They've taken chicks to restaurants, smashed them in the bathrooms, and then have them foot the bill. They are getting into all kinds of ignorance. They probably have spawned "seeds" in many different countries.

I think Harlem is a great look though. Most chicks that visit NYC want to be in Manhattan for obvious reasons. The Harlem CS parties is an innovative idea. I know they're killing it.

Swag, you hit this one out the park. I wanted to make a thread about this so I'm glad to see someone beat me to it.

Long story short, the best utility you can get from CS for bangs is from being a host who lives in a "hot" city.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - speakeasy - 01-12-2012

HC, check out this dude's profile: http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/francenet22/

He's got Hollywood on lock. I met the guy a few times. Hung at his place once. Real high-energy dude, has everyone around constantly entertained and laughing. The comments girls are leaving him are just crazy. You know he's tearing shit up on there. Only thing is many of the chics are a bit questionable looks-wise, but seems like he's having fun with it so more power to him. F

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Hencredible Casanova - 01-12-2012

Quote: (01-12-2012 08:34 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

HC, check out this dude's profile: http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/francenet22/

He's got Hollywood on lock. I met the guy a few times. Hung at his place once. Real high-energy dude, has everyone around constantly entertained and laughing. The comments girls are leaving him are just crazy. You know he's tearing shit up on there. Only thing is many of the chics are a bit questionable looks-wise, but seems like he's having fun with it so more power to him. Funny thing is I see about 4 chics on his page that have sent me requests that I denied for one reason or another. Makes me wonder if some girls on there are just looking to stay with brothas.

That's what's up. He's representing a good angle. Real high energy, positive attitude, and very hospitable. DHV pad and photos. That's a good look for him. He's the prototype for Swag's advice. More power to him.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - chochemonger1 - 01-12-2012

Yes, it all depends on what city or country you live in. I have a real swanky 3 bedroom pad 4 blocks from the zona rosa in Quito, Ecuador and my profile is pretty solid, but i barely get any requests for my couch, even from homely chicks haha. Got one bang from a Polish CS girl who I met for drinks a month ago and thats about it. If you are living in a South American cities that is not Rio, Buenos Aires or Sao Paulo I would avoid trying to use CS as a hookup tool especially when it comes to hosting. Its a waste of time for the most part.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Marco - 01-20-2012

Check out about this "rapist" CS guy, a huge story now in CS community.

http://unknowngenius.com/blog/archives/2...ng-rapist/

"Cristiano De Angelis is also a sociopathic sexual predator, who raped a 20-year-old woman in Kyoto, sexually assaulted at least one other person and generally behaved like a pathetic excuse for a human being toward all the people unlucky enough to cross his path during his travels through South-East Asia."

It will surely be harder now to bang CS girls as they will be cautious hosting or even meeting solo men travelers.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Spike - 01-20-2012

Quote: (01-20-2012 07:08 AM)Marco Wrote:  

Check out about this "rapist" CS guy, a huge story now in CS community.

http://unknowngenius.com/blog/archives/2...ng-rapist/

"Cristiano De Angelis is also a sociopathic sexual predator, who raped a 20-year-old woman in Kyoto, sexually assaulted at least one other person and generally behaved like a pathetic excuse for a human being toward all the people unlucky enough to cross his path during his travels through South-East Asia."

It will surely be harder now to bang CS girls as they will be cautious hosting or even meeting solo men travelers.

After reading a lot of comments ( in your links story) i have no doubts that the guy is an rude asshole but a rapist ?
It might just be a witch hunt caused by a girl who got drunk and went to far with a guy and felt sorry about it afterwards. Crying rape is an easy thing to do for a girl alone and not many will doubt a claim like this.

In my opinion a rape is always violent with lots of struggling and threats. It didn't seem like this in this case.

In New York i went out with a hot couchsurfer girl for a drink and used the Roosh line, can i use your toilet ? ( which worked) and slept over at her place, i pushed very hard with her in the bedroom and had a big argument with her afterwards when she didn't put up. In hindsight maybe too far but she was very attractive and i wanted that lay after i struck out with a Belarussian girl and a Colombian girl that same weekend. We got into an argument while texting again the next day and at one point i had my doubts if she would destroy my CS profile page with a bad review or worse a rape cry.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Lumiere - 01-20-2012

Quote: (01-12-2012 08:34 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

He's got Hollywood on lock. I met the guy a few times. Hung at his place once. Real high-energy dude, has everyone around constantly entertained and laughing. The comments girls are leaving him are just crazy. You know he's tearing shit up on there. Only thing is many of the chics are a bit questionable looks-wise, but seems like he's having fun with it so more power to him. F

lol, even his 1 negative reference is positive

Bangs from couchsurfing. - canucktraveller - 02-11-2012

This was talked about earlier in the thread... but anyone interested in exchanging references?

I'm about to start pipelining some slavic countries and could use some reinforcement.

Send me a PM if interested

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Sourcecode - 03-07-2012

I've been been racking up makeouts and bangs lately.
I pretty much use CS solely when I travel..mass message chicks with semi custom messages(along with having a fun profile that shows im outgoing)

Stayed in manchester last week and banged one of the 3 girls in the house.
Ive recently opened my room, even though its a student house also...

I also have the exotic factor where Im living now so if already had a couple chicks ask to stay at my place.

No matter what CS says about this not being a dating site.
A chick isnt gonna request to surf with a ugly dude..and a dude is gonna be much more prone to accepting a hot girl.

That being said..I got a chick staying here for the next 2 days..

Bangs from couchsurfing. - RaulValdez739 - 03-07-2012

CS is becoming my default swoop online game. If you live in a high traffic city( I live in NYC), its just too easy.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - speakeasy - 03-07-2012

Quote: (03-07-2012 02:23 PM)RaulValdez739 Wrote:  

CS is becoming my default swoop online game. If you live in a high traffic city( I live in NYC), its just too easy.

I'm switching to airbnb. I'll still keep my cs profile up but I figure if I'm going to do this shit anyway why not get paid for it?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - RaulValdez739 - 03-07-2012

Quote: (03-07-2012 07:30 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I'm switching to airbnb. I'll still keep my cs profile up but I figure if I'm going to do this shit anyway why not get paid for it?

True but AirBnb doesnt have an option to meet with members for a drink? or maybe i'm wrong.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - nomadicdude - 03-07-2012

Quote: (03-07-2012 08:09 PM)RaulValdez739 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-07-2012 07:30 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

True but AirBnb doesnt have an option to meet with members for a drink? or maybe i'm wrong.

AirBNB is good for renting places but for chicks? Any decent looking chick can easily get a free place to stay using CS so there is no way she'll move over to AirBNB, which actually can be pretty expensive per night in places like NYC.

Good looking girls know they can get free shit cause they are hot. They are all basically hookers.

But in terms of renting out to guys, yeah might as well use AirBNB and make some bucks instead of doing it for free on CS.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - speakeasy - 03-07-2012

But I think you'll get higher end girls on airbnb. Girls that show up with a suitcase instead of a dirty backpack.

Btw Raul, when you say you are meeting up with girls on there are you talking about girls you host? Or are you messaging local girls that are open for coffee? Do you have a strategy for getting the local ones? Because I figure you'd have to be more indirect than you would on a dating site.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - canucktraveller - 03-08-2012

Speakeasy, I'm assuming you have a spare bedroom?

It may be difficult to sell a pullout couch in a living room on airbnb, when that is really all anyone is looking for on couchsurfing

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Menace - 03-08-2012

Has anyone done this in the DC area? Hencredible?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - RaulValdez739 - 03-08-2012

Quote: (03-07-2012 11:48 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

But I think you'll get higher end girls on airbnb. Girls that show up with a suitcase instead of a dirty backpack.

Btw Raul, when you say you are meeting up with girls on there are you talking about girls you host? Or are you messaging local girls that are open for coffee? Do you have a strategy for getting the local ones? Because I figure you'd have to be more indirect than you would on a dating site.

I have never hosted a girl. It would just take too much of my time. She would have to bring more to the table than looks..such as money. I may do AirBnb for hosting. If I strike out at least i'm getting paid!! I just message girls looking to meetup and show them the nightlife.

So far I have banged 3 girls from CS, 1 girl a blowjob, and 1 gave me a handjob. The rest were just makeouts or girls that were only interested in cultural meetings lol.

You are correct with the local ones being difficult. Two of the ones I banged were technically local but they were not. One was an American sophomore going to college in NYC and relocated from Seattle. The other was German and staying long term in NYC. Both were looking to get to know new people. If they were born and raised in NYC, I wouldn't have been able to secure a meetup because they would have their own social circle and not want to bother with me. The last girl was a Non-local Austrian and was staying for a week in the city. A total freak in the sack.

The rest where i just had the casual makeout or blowjob/handjob was about 95% Non-local chicks who were just passing thru the city.

My strategy is posted on this thread. Pretty simple

"I usually send a generic copy/paste message to girls traveling in my area. I will say that I can offer to show them the nightlife that my city has to offer. And sometimes I'll mention that i need some advice from the girl(insert any country) because i plan on visiting her country in the near future. Drop a line that conveys you actually took the time to read her page.

Girls who are local to your area are tricky. I have more luck with foreign girls living in my city than native girls. Just say, your looking to meet some Couch surfers in your city, if your free lets hangout. Again, Drop a line that conveys you read her page." Quote from my post.

With that being said this works best if you A) have a cool pic and profile B) Have good references from a Mixed group of people. C) Live in a high traffic city.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - speakeasy - 03-08-2012

Quote: (03-08-2012 11:35 AM)canucktraveller Wrote:  

It may be difficult to sell a pullout couch in a living room on airbnb, when that is really all anyone is looking for on couchsurfing

I'm offering just a couch and an air mattress. I'm pretty much offering my whole front area as their own. I mostly hang in my bedroom anyway. So I don't think it's much different than them having a studio apartment. And my couch is really comfortable to sleep on. I just put the add up last weekend and I've had two offers. One which I took. This older lady came in on Monday and she's leaving today. Only thing is you just can't charge as much as someone with a bedroom to offer. But honestly I think what I'm offering is every bit as comfortable.

@Raul

I have hit up girls who were traveling though the city. Most the time they reply, but just due to logistics or flakiness I haven't actually got to meet up with any. So I guess what you're saying is look for girls who actually live here(not just traveling through) who are new to the area. That would probably mean sifting through a whole lot of profiles to find the ones that just arrived. Any technique in filtering out the true locals and making that an efficient process?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - RaulValdez739 - 03-08-2012

Quote: (03-08-2012 01:33 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (03-08-2012 11:35 AM)canucktraveller Wrote:  

I'm offering just a couch and an air mattress. I'm pretty much offering my whole front area as their own. I mostly hang in my bedroom anyway. So I don't think it's much different than them having a studio apartment. And my couch is really comfortable to sleep on. I just put the add up last weekend and I've had two offers. One which I took. This older lady came in on Monday and she's leaving today. Only thing is you just can't charge as much as someone with a bedroom to offer. But honestly I think what I'm offering is every bit as comfortable.

@Raul

I have hit up girls who were traveling though the city. Most the time they reply, but just due to logistics or flakiness I haven't actually got to meet up with any. So I guess what you're saying is look for girls who actually live here(not just traveling through) who are new to the area. That would probably mean sifting through a whole lot of profiles to find the ones that just arrived. Any technique in filtering out the true locals and making that an efficient process?

You will have to do the boring search process Speakeasy

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Screwston - 03-08-2012

Cool. I forgot that I made a profile and got a bunch of references from Roosh players. I need to dedicate some time and see if I can meet up with some au pairs or whatever. Thanks for reminding me about it Raul..

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Staros - 05-29-2012

Quote: (03-08-2012 12:14 PM)RaulValdez739 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-07-2012 11:48 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I have never hosted a girl. It would just take too much of my time. She would have to bring more to the table than looks..such as money. I may do AirBnb for hosting. If I strike out at least i'm getting paid!! I just message girls looking to meetup and show them the nightlife.

So far I have banged 3 girls from CS, 1 girl a blowjob, and 1 gave me a handjob. The rest were just makeouts or girls that were only interested in cultural meetings lol.

You are correct with the local ones being difficult. Two of the ones I banged were technically local but they were not. One was an American sophomore going to college in NYC and relocated from Seattle. The other was German and staying long term in NYC. Both were looking to get to know new people. If they were born and raised in NYC, I wouldn't have been able to secure a meetup because they would have their own social circle and not want to bother with me. The last girl was a Non-local Austrian and was staying for a week in the city. A total freak in the sack.

The rest where i just had the casual makeout or blowjob/handjob was about 95% Non-local chicks who were just passing thru the city.

My strategy is posted on this thread. Pretty simple

"I usually send a generic copy/paste message to girls traveling in my area. I will say that I can offer to show them the nightlife that my city has to offer. And sometimes I'll mention that i need some advice from the girl(insert any country) because i plan on visiting her country in the near future. Drop a line that conveys you actually took the time to read her page.

Girls who are local to your area are tricky. I have more luck with foreign girls living in my city than native girls. Just say, your looking to meet some Couch surfers in your city, if your free lets hangout. Again, Drop a line that conveys you read her page." Quote from my post.

With that being said this works best if you A) have a cool pic and profile B) Have good references from a Mixed group of people. C) Live in a high traffic city.

How do you set up your search parameters for locating girls that are travelling through the city?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - AlphaTravel - 05-29-2012

I'm not sure whether I've commented on this thread before but I have banged a lot of girls from couchsurfing and I don't even surf or have people stay at my place. Not so much recently but I used to often go to local meets both at home and when travelling or even more so send out messages to individual girls asking them to meet up for a drink and ask them to show me their favourite bars, it's all seems so harmless when you do it through couchsurfing but would often lead to sex.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - NewToPUA - 05-29-2012

Thanks guys for this idea. It seems like a great plan and it is actually kind of interesting. A hot danish girl in Bangkok that I hooked up with on khao san road, actually said she wanted to move to manhattan and was wondering if I could show her around and maybe offer a place to stay for awhile (would agree to the former but definitely not the latter) I actually have a pretty baller 3 bedroom in manhattan with a couple of friends. I am not entirely sure we would host due to the fact we will be working 100 hour weeks, but I suppose if we get off on a weekend we could throw a couch surfing party and for sure invite the hottest girls out to see the night life.

Here is to hoping my roommates are also into the game like I am and would not be averse to this.

Just out of curiosity, sorry if this has been asked before, but how do you make sure all of your stuff is safe when hosting couch surfers? I mean, you cannot really be there the whole time right watching them? Also, if something shows up missing how could you really prove they stole it? Is it just kind of an honor system?