Roosh V Forum
Bangs from couchsurfing. - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Bangs from couchsurfing. (/thread-3324.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Bangs from couchsurfing. - KingofScotland - 10-04-2011

Quote:Quote:

My problem is that the queen bee CS "ambassador" in my town is a bitch with no life outside of CS. She doesnt like me. Its a clique like any other.

Yeah I could definitely see that being a problem. In one city I visited on my travels the CS ambassador is this crazy as fuck, alcoholic, manic depressive, bitch-slut who uses CS to fuck white guys. Everyone knows she's a bit mental, what she's on there for and that's she's a total cunt etc but nio one will say anything to her or oust her from the position for fear of a bad report from the CS ambassador. She wanted to hook up with me but I wasn't that keen, knocked her back a couple times and then did eventually head back to her place one drunken night and was so wasted that I didn't fuck her, ignored her for the rest of the time despite her numerous texts and calls. She got really mad at all of this and would send me abusive texts threatning to give me bad reviews and tell everyone bad things about me. Before she could I went on and gave her a nice review to try and persuade her from ruining my reputation and thankfully that worked as she gave me an even better one back in the end.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Screwston - 10-04-2011

Lol at a queen CS bitch threatening you King. You should make a fake profile and put up a horrible review on her page.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - KingofScotland - 10-05-2011

This was years ago, wouldn't be worth my while.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Spike - 10-05-2011

I went to the weekly couchsurfing meeting in Sao Paulo yesterday. I was invited by 3 different girls. I got like 30 replies on my meet for coffee request, most with phone number. Once i was here the flakefest begun. Its hard to actually set dates because all the girls want to meet in the evening and i dont have many evenings here.

Anyway. went to the CSmeeting and it was a giant beta-fest. what a bunch of dorks and nerds in there. I felt like i was the only Alpha in there.
The girls were not much to look at including the one who met me before the meeting. A case of " best picture from 5 years ago profile"

My luck changed when a small group of outsiders came to the smoking area, there was a very cute girl but she didn't speak a word of English or even Spanish. After the meeting the beta crew and me went to Vegas nightclub which was cool. I took the hot 19year old girl (15 years younger than me on my arm and we went in. One thing of going out with a big group is that you have social value. You constantly run into people you know and happily talk to you.

A chubby girl was chasing me and later i met up with a rocker dude who spoke good English. Him and his friend were totally hyping me up by saying a blond english speaker like me could have every hottie in the club without speaking portuguese. My vibe was amped up and i found the hottie again and let him translate what i said to her. I looked her the eyes and started speaking English while the dude was translating. i talked romantic bullshit and the girl told the rock dude that she wanted to go to a quiet area and kiss. Which i did. We kissed all night and she was very good at it. I couldn't pull her to a hotel.

I got her phone number and texted some Portuguese to her but haven't heard back from her.

Gonna meet a hot Czech rock chick tonight.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - nomadicdude - 10-07-2011

Anyone know if the CS group in Salvador, Brazil is any good? I'm heading there soon, and I've looked at all the female CS profiles in Salvador. It's pretty bad, like only 5% maybe are even remotely fuckable.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Entropy4 - 10-07-2011

CS meeting groups are typically full of weirdos and unattractive people. You can meet interesting people now and again though. CS is pretty much my backup-backup-plan wherever I go. Only do it as a last resort, and rarely do it with the intent of getting laid.

No idea about CS in Salvador, but Salvador has some of the ugliest women I've seen out of anywhere I've been. That city is a wreck. Beautiful beaches though.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Spike - 10-07-2011

Quote: (10-07-2011 06:22 AM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

Anyone know if the CS group in Salvador, Brazil is any good? I'm heading there soon, and I've looked at all the female CS profiles in Salvador. It's pretty bad, like only 5% maybe are even remotely fuckable.

Hmm , that sucks. I'm there in about 10 days. when are you going ?

Quote: (10-07-2011 07:01 AM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

CS meeting groups are typically full of weirdos and unattractive people. You can meet interesting people now and again though. CS is pretty much my backup-backup-plan wherever I go. Only do it as a last resort, and rarely do it with the intent of getting laid.

No idea about CS in Salvador, but Salvador has some of the ugliest women I've seen out of anywhere I've been. That city is a wreck. Beautiful beaches though.

I use CS as my main plan for getting laid to avoid the language barrier. Its paying of really well. 5 flags so far out of 20 or so coffee meet ups, kissed at least half of them.
It sucks that there are not much hot girls there. Im looking forward to beaches and bitches.
Some guys i meet are raving about getting easy lays there.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - KingofScotland - 10-07-2011

I don't agree that CS is typically full of weirdos, most of the people I've met on it have been great.

I wouldnt go so far as saying they are weirdo's but most of the guys on there are either nerds or extreme beta's even though the travel alot, with an occasional hippie or alto.

Last night i went for a late night drink with a hot Japanese Brazilian girl. she was real classy and artsy but when she dropped me of at a discoteca in Augusta street in Sau Paulo ( little bit sleazy neighbourhood) she mentioned she sometimes goes to kinky parties. By then i was to late to run game on that angle and all i got was a kiss on the cheek for goodbye.
Next week when i return from the oktoberfest, she wants to go to a samba place with me. I decide to gamble it if i cant meet the Colombian or Mexican girl from CS.

I dating a Russian/Finnish girl here now in SP and try to bang my bang exgirlfriend who lives here but i screwed that up.

Gonna get there in few days... not sure how long I'll stay. Hear anything about the other northern Brazilian cities, like Recife? Basically I'll stay a long time wherever I end up liking in northern Brazil. Multiple ppl have told me Salvador girls are not that great, so if it isn't that good, and the nightlife isn't kicking then I'll probably move on up the coast.

And I think CS meetings depend on the country. I was in Turkey and CS is huge in Istanbul and I met a ton of really cool interesting people but at the same time Turkish guys can be pretty sleazy and there were plenty of those types at all the meetings. It totally depends what country you're at that.

Still overall CS is pretty fucking amazing...

Quote: (10-07-2011 12:51 PM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

Gonna get there in few days... not sure how long I'll stay. Hear anything about the other northern Brazilian cities, like Recife? Basically I'll stay a long time wherever I end up liking in northern Brazil. Multiple ppl have told me Salvador girls are not that great, so if it isn't that good, and the nightlife isn't kicking then I'll probably move on up the coast.

And I think CS meetings depend on the country. I was in Turkey and CS is huge in Istanbul and I met a ton of really cool interesting people but at the same time Turkish guys can be pretty sleazy and there were plenty of those types at all the meetings. It totally depends what country you're at that.

Still overall CS is pretty fucking amazing...

Allright , keep us posted on the North Brazil situation [Image: smile.gif]

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Lumiere - 10-07-2011

Salvador chicks are pretty ugly

Worst I saw in Brazil.

Quote: (10-07-2011 02:39 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Salvador chicks are pretty ugly

Worst I saw in Brazil.

I'm into darker skinned girls so hopefully it won't be so bad but judging from my search of CS girls in Salvador I don't have high hopes. How is the tourist scene? Lots of stupid Euro trash chicks around? I'm hoping that tourist chicks in Brazil have a sorta Vegas syndrome, they want to party and get fucked to justify their trip.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Screwston - 10-07-2011

I'm ready for the CS meet up this month. I looked at some profiles attending and there's a quite a few nice looking sluts and a lot of weak looking guys. It looks like ill be the youngest and most GQ cat in that bitch.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Lika - 10-07-2011

Quote: (10-07-2011 11:53 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

I use CS as my main plan for getting laid to avoid the language barrier. Its paying of really well. 5 flags so far out of 20 or so coffee meet ups, kissed at least half of them.

You gotta be careful dude. I used to do that but I became very selective because it's still a community and one day some of the CS girls might find out that you fucked them and all of their couchsurfing friends. That day you'll get some bad reviews on your profile (a thing that some girls have "playfully" threatened me with already, cocky funny girls [Image: dodgy.gif]).

I like to meet couchsurfing girls the first days of my stay while gaming other girls and then no more couchsurfing.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - KingofScotland - 10-07-2011

Quote: (10-07-2011 12:31 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

dropped me of at a discoteca in Augusta street in Sau Paulo ( little bit sleazy neighbourhood)

For me Augusta is the best nightlife district in the world (based on the places I've been). It has everything. All types of music, people, scenes, bars and clubs. Every bar is different. Finance types party side by side with punks, hip hop fans, skaters, goths, rockabillies, trendies and transvestite prostitutes. The street parties on a Friday night are awesome, hanging out on the street drinking a can of Bhrama or Skol and smoking a joint and talking to the most diverse types of people you could possibly imagine before heading off to a club at 3am that might not close until miday Saturday is my idea of fun.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Spike - 10-08-2011

Quote: (10-07-2011 05:57 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

Quote: (10-07-2011 12:31 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

dropped me of at a discoteca in Augusta street in Sau Paulo ( little bit sleazy neighbourhood)

For me Augusta is the best nightlife district in the world (based on the places I've been). It has everything. All types of music, people, scenes, bars and clubs. Every bar is different. Finance types party side by side with punks, hip hop fans, skaters, goths, rockabillies, trendies and transvestite prostitutes. The street parties on a Friday night are awesome, hanging out on the street drinking a can of Bhrama or Skol and smoking a joint and talking to the most diverse types of people you could possibly imagine before heading off to a club at 3am that might not close until miday Saturday is my idea of fun.

I like it too, been there 3 times this week.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Spike - 10-08-2011

Quote: (10-07-2011 05:39 PM)Lika Wrote:  

Quote: (10-07-2011 11:53 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

You gotta be careful dude. I used to do that but I became very selective because it's still a community and one day some of the CS girls might find out that you fucked them and all of their couchsurfing friends. That day you'll get some bad reviews on your profile (a thing that some girls have "playfully" threatened me with already, cocky funny girls [Image: dodgy.gif]).

I like to meet couchsurfing girls the first days of my stay while gaming other girls and then no more couchsurfing.

I dont care if they find out ( how exactly? i dont think girls from different cities and countries are contacting each other)
Anyway im used to drama ( facebook)

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Lika - 10-08-2011

Quote: (10-08-2011 03:25 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

I dont care if they find out ( how exactly?

Yeah, I'm only talking about the girls in a same place that might know each other and go to the same couchsurfing events.

Quote: (10-08-2011 03:25 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Anyway im used to drama ( facebook)

I don't care about the drama either but if one gets negative comments on one's couchsurfing profile, it is pretty much over for hosting and much more difficult to meet girls. That's why I'm pretty careful cause I like to meet people with CS.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - KingofScotland - 10-09-2011

Quote: (10-08-2011 03:23 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Fridays is best because of the street party, even Saturday doesn't have much happening on the street. You found it busy mid week? It seemed quiet most times I went, think you really need to know which place to go because generally midweek it seemed quiet. Other clubs in other parts of town were busier. D-Edge on a Monday night is great by the way, always did well in there, the open rooftop area is a goldmine for chatting to women. No loud music so perfect to chat them up and mingle.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Spike - 10-09-2011

Quote: (10-09-2011 07:48 AM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

Quote: (10-08-2011 03:23 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Fridays is best because of the street party, even Saturday doesn't have much happening on the street. You found it busy mid week? It seemed quiet most times I went, think you really need to know which place to go because generally midweek it seemed quiet. Other clubs in other parts of town were busier. D-Edge on a Monday night is great by the way, always did well in there, the open rooftop area is a goldmine for chatting to women. No loud music so perfect to chat them up and mingle.

Might go there tomorrow.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - nomadicdude - 10-10-2011

Made it to Salvador. Haven't done any CS or nightlife shit here yet, but so far from what I've seen the girls aren't as hideous as advertised. I've seen some pretty hot chicks on the beach and around town. No 8 or 9s but lots of 7s. You need to be into tanned skinned girls though, which I am. Also, being an ass man helps (which I'm not really but whatever, I can appreciate a chick in a thong). There also are a lot of Brazilian tourists and others here for work or conferences so overall it ain't that bad.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Entropy4 - 10-10-2011

Some clarifications:

- I've met some awesome people on CS itself, what I meant is the actual meetings tend to attract more weirdos or nerdy types.
- Salvador is very easy to get laid. I got eye-fucked all day and night there. Got approached often. But like Lum said, ugliest girls in Brazil.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - KingofScotland - 10-10-2011

Quote: (10-09-2011 02:32 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Might go there tomorrow.

It is your duty. If it's busy (always was when I went) they'll have all three floors open, the third being the outdoor rooftop area. Easy to approach girls up there, easy to get into convos with girls and groups without it being obvious you're on the hunt for women as it's quite sociable. Everyone goes up there to hang out, smoke, cool down and get some air etc. I spend all night up there usually bar when I need a drink.