Roosh V Forum
Bangs from couchsurfing. - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Bangs from couchsurfing. (/thread-3324.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Sourcecode - 09-28-2011

You don't have to pay..
the 25 donation is optional and just makes you a verified user.
That being said..It might help you get a host. But I don't think it makes to much difference.
I was surfing before I even thought about using it to pick up girls though.

Seriously though, Dont knock the idea of using it to pick up guys (No homo)
Often the chill dudes on here are also outgoing and know some pretty hot spots.
Last summer while I was in Berlin I found a guy my age that worked for a hostel. aka the Hostel was the whole floor under his apartment..
When I showed up that evening there were 2 American hot(yea who would have thought) girls drinking wine. I walked down the street, bought some juice,came back an plopped my bottle of vodka on the table. my "host" had already been chatting the girls who didnt realized he could also drink on the job.
Party got started and I fucked one of the girls while her friend was in the next room.
Walked upstairs to my host apartment and slept on the couch. Left before either of the girls woke up [Image: tongue.gif]
Since I didnt stay at the hostel and didnt sign in..the chicks never even got my name [Image: tongue.gif]

Someone mentions the Surfing groups..people post about them. Depending on your area.. theres some hot bitches to ride.
If you wanna go so far as to be off the radar and dont care to surf, have a dummy profile.
I know some people hold CS specific meeting events. But in my city people often post of a bar or party they are going to an invite like people.
I do this for the cities outside my area that I hit up every now an then.
That way when I try to pull down there no one will recognize you from the group or as a surfer.
* Side story*
A friend of mine got went to and event and ended up pretty drunk..the girl he tried to bang posted feedback on his profile about how he only came drunkingly looking for women. Reputation Tarnished. you wont even get a reply with negative feedback on your profile.

*arm chair psych lesson*
Having lots of positive feedback on your profile makes people trust you more and become more willing to meet up or host you.
Thus people are always seeking ways to gain feedback.
*lesson over*
Now that I'm back home and not traveling I message people in my city.
I have a pretty generic message that I edit with the persons name or mention something in their profile. Its pretty much an introduction to set up a meet saying I havnt really met people in my own city and wanna do so.
The trusting nature of the site(/people wanting to get some profile feedback), most of the time people give me their phone numbers to meet up. a couple girls and guys have giving me their addresses in the first reply.
College guys normally knows some legit party places. Every now an then one of them has up to paar game and I can wing with him. If not..I just have another "associate"
With the women.. I day game game them. If there's attraction I push for a lay. If not..Ill just stay in the social circle. From what I come across, these girls make decent wingwomen and introduce me to some of their friends as the interesting guy that just moved back to the country.

A good number of us here are pretty well travelled...A good number of girls aren't
I normally just ramble about one of my foreign excursions and if girls are into stuff like that,their eyes will brighten and theyll be like flies eatin shit off your platter.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - flashbang - 09-28-2011

I'm all up for exchanging good reviews. The more you have the better. Anyone interested can PM me and we can help each other out this way.

P.s. If anyone thinks that cs does not have attractive chicks even by the 1-10 scale, they're sorely mistaken. Like the rest of the game, it's a numbers game so you'll have your good apples and your bad apples.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Spike - 09-28-2011

Quote: (09-28-2011 12:09 AM)houston Wrote:  

I just registered but feel young as hell after looking at some profiles (look wise and literally). It automatically took me to a list of events in my city next month. Do yall have your real name and birthday showing up in the profile? It looks like I can do everything without verifying (paying) but I guess people will be suspicious if I don't...?

There's 110 people going to an event next month! That picture speakeasy put up is on point for the guys attending but the girls don't look as bad. This site looks fuuuuuun.

Neil skywalker - i don't know how that works but I can write a good review for you if it"ll help you get more ass.

Its definitely helps. You look less a creep if if you have a mixed palette of people giving you reviews . Check your mail.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Spike - 09-28-2011

Quote: (09-27-2011 12:08 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

It's worth remembering that if you are surfing don't always just go for women, if you surf with a guy you can go out partying together. He's going to know the clubs and bars and where the local women hang out. You surf with a girl and she's not interested she's probably not going to take you to the best sports for pulling other women.

Yep, i guess you're right. i might start doing that too.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Screwston - 09-28-2011

Neil ill write back to your PM tonight or tomorrow. I'm on my phone right now. I haven't even been outside of the country and just registered yesterday. It won't raise eyebrows if I start getting positive reviews already? At this point, I'm going to use the site to try and meet travelers in my area and possibly fuck girls around me. I can't be hosting or traveling just yet.

Does everyone have their real name showing or hidden?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - NeVerGymLess - 09-29-2011

does anyone want to exchange positive reviews on each other ? pm your CS username and ill drop a line.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Screwston - 09-30-2011

nevergymless, flashbang, neil skywalker - check your pm's. if anyone else wants to exchange reviews, send me a PM.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - RaulValdez739 - 09-30-2011

Quote: (09-30-2011 01:03 AM)houston Wrote:  

nevergymless, flashbang, neil skywalker - check your pm's. if anyone else wants to exchange reviews, send me a PM.

I am willing to exchange some reviews. I'll hit you up . If anyone wants one from me just hit me on PM

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Ami5 - 10-01-2011

Houston, RaulValdez739, Neil Skywalker, NeVerGymLess, flashbang -

Check your PMs, I am willing to exchange reviews. PM if anyone else wants from me!

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Screwston - 10-02-2011

My profile is up and running with positive reviews. How can I message the girls in my city? There's lots of foreigners but I dont know how to do this. It's not plenty of fish...

Bangs from couchsurfing. - RaulValdez739 - 10-03-2011

Quote: (10-02-2011 11:23 PM)houston Wrote:  

My profile is up and running with positive reviews. How can I message the girls in my city? There's lots of foreigners but I dont know how to do this. It's not plenty of fish...

I usually send a generic copy/paste message to girls traveling in my area. I will say that I can offer to show them the nightlife that my city has to offer. And sometimes I'll mention that i need some advice from the girl(insert any country) because i plan on visiting her country in the near future. Drop a line that conveys you actually took the time to read her page.

Girls who are local to your area are tricky. I have more luck with foreign girls living in my city than native girls. Just say, your looking to meet some Couch surfers in your city, if your free lets hangout. Again, Drop a line that conveys you read her page.

One thing i realize is that alot of girls I hook up with, don't give me any references lol... Its as if they dont want to taint the CS system.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - speakeasy - 10-03-2011

Quote: (10-03-2011 11:36 AM)RaulValdez739 Wrote:  

I usually send a generic copy/paste message to girls traveling in my area. I will say that I can offer to show them the nightlife that my city has to offer. And sometimes I'll mention that i need some advice from the girl(insert any country) because i plan on visiting her country in the near future. Drop a line that conveys you actually took the time to read her page.

Girls who are local to your area are tricky. I have more luck with foreign girls living in my city than native girls. Just say, your looking to meet some Couch surfers in your city, if your free lets hangout. Again, Drop a line that conveys you read her page.

One thing i realize is that alot of girls I hook up with, don't give me any references lol... Its as if they dont want to taint the CS system.

I did something very similar to this a couple weeks ago. What do you think was your percentage rate of messages sent out which led to meetings?

When I did this, I found that number one, a lot of the girls had already moved on to their next destination after checking their email a few days later. Chics on there just don't check their email that often. In fact that's the main reason a lot of women surf guys' couches. Some of the women that have surfed my couch I asked them if they prefer surfing with guys or girls and they usually prefer a girl but say that girls hardly reply to request or check emails(and of course you know why guys are quick to do it [Image: wink.gif]). I had one pretty cute Russian girl that I was having some back and forth messaging with who just moved to L.A., then when I offered to meet up, she stopped replying. Had a German chic I was supposed to meet up with who replied within 5 minutes of me writing her and we had a fun chat through email for about an hour. Even exchanged numbers. She said she was going to San Diego for a couple days and when she comes back we'll hang out. Never heard from her after that. There's an Australian chic I've been chatting with, I may meet up with her, we'll see. I find that about 50% at least reply with something, maybe 50% don't reply at all. But most of those that do reply won't continue the conversation for more than a few emails or will flake out when you offer to meet up. I think you're playing a numbers game on CS no different than approaching in the streets. I don't email them acting like I'm coming on to them. I'm emailing them just trying to start a conversation. That way if some girl reports me or something, the moderators will see that all I was doing was talking to them, not sending out creepy, stalker emails or anything.

I don't know if I will continue this or not as I'm not sure what benefit CS offers over a regular dating site where you are guaranteed that the girls are actually looking for a guy. At least a girl on plenty of fish knows why you are contacting her and there's no bullshit about it or trying to be subtle about your real intentions.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - chochemonger1 - 10-03-2011

[/quote]

I did something very similar to this a couple weeks ago. What do you think was your percentage rate of messages sent out which led to meetings?

When I did this, I found that number one, a lot of the girls had already moved on to their next destination after checking their email a few days later. Chics on there just don't check their email that often. In fact that's the main reason a lot of women surf guys' couches. Some of the women that have surfed my couch I asked them if they prefer surfing with guys or girls and they usually prefer a girl but say that girls hardly reply to request or check emails(and of course you know why guys are quick to do it [Image: wink.gif]). I had one pretty cute Russian girl that I was having some back and forth messaging with who just moved to L.A., then when I offered to meet up, she stopped replying. Had a German chic I was supposed to meet up with who replied within 5 minutes of me writing her and we had a nice back and fort. She said she was going to San Diego for a couple days and when she comes back we'll hang out. Never heard from her after that. There's an Australian chic I've been chatting with, I may meet up with her, we'll see. I find that about 50% at least reply with something, maybe 50% don't reply at all. But most of those that do reply won't continue the conversation for more than a few emails or will flake out when you offer to meet up. I think you're playing a numbers game on CS no different than approaching in the streets. I don't email them acting like I'm coming on to them. I'm emailing them just trying to start a conversation. That way if some girl reports me or something, the moderators will see that all I was doing was talking to them, not sending out creepy, stalker emails or anything.

I don't know if I will continue this or not as I'm not sure what benefit CS offers over a regular dating site where you are guaranteed that the girls are actually looking for a guy. At least a girl on plenty of fish knows why you are contacting her and there's no bullshit about it or trying to be subtle about your real intentions.
[/quote]

Agreed. Couchsurfing is actually quite inefficient for bangs in the long run. In most south american countries, I see or contact chicks from the site only if i dont have a date lined up for the night or just want to pratice a particular language. Wasted many a good night in the past with couchsurfing chicks when there were other better options.

That being said it is best to contact foreign chicks who are staying in the particular country for awhile....because of work, voluteering or university.
Also, if you have physical traits that the native girls enjoy(i.e blondie in Peru or Latin Guy in Poland), you'll be sure to find a few "groupies" on the site. Contact a bunch of them and just by the level of enthusiam you'll know who they are.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - KingofScotland - 10-03-2011

At home I never log onto CS, I use it primarily for travelling. I can have somewhere to stay, someone to show me the sights, someone to take me out partying and for all intents and purposes a date with a local from one site.

Quote: (10-03-2011 11:57 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (10-03-2011 11:36 AM)RaulValdez739 Wrote:  

When I did this, I found that number one, a lot of the girls had already moved on to their next destination after checking their email a few days later. Chics on there just don't check their email that often. In fact that's the main reason a lot of women surf guys' couches. Some of the women that have surfed my couch I asked them if they prefer surfing with guys or girls and they usually prefer a girl but say that girls hardly reply to request or check emails(and of course you know why guys are quick to do it [Image: wink.gif]). I had one pretty cute Russian girl that I was having some back and forth messaging with who just moved to L.A., then when I offered to meet up, she stopped replying. Had a German chic I was supposed to meet up with who replied within 5 minutes of me writing her and we had a fun chat through email for about an hour. Even exchanged numbers. She said she was going to San Diego for a couple days and when she comes back we'll hang out. Never heard from her after that. There's an Australian chic I've been chatting with, I may meet up with her, we'll see. I find that about 50% at least reply with something, maybe 50% don't reply at all. But most of those that do reply won't continue the conversation for more than a few emails or will flake out when you offer to meet up. I think you're playing a numbers game on CS no different than approaching in the streets. I don't email them acting like I'm coming on to them. I'm emailing them just trying to start a conversation. That way if some girl reports me or something, the moderators will see that all I was doing was talking to them, not sending out creepy, stalker emails or anything.

The conversation should seem effortless and don't look like your trying to come on to her. Honestly If I message 10 girls a week, maybe 4-5 will reply back. So that is 40%-50% response rate. Girls rarely flaked on me....but then again to each their own. The girl that might have flaked on me, is probably the girl who may end up hanging out with if she came to your city or vice versa. CS bangs should be a secondary tool to getting some ass.

Alot of time i would get responses from girls after they left my city, saying sorry for not replying to the email sooner. That happens.

Plenty of Fish gave me a very little response rate and ZERO meetups...i was shocked. Alot of girls are on their for attention. That seems to be from my experience.

So far i haven't used it for meeting people when I am abroad already. I will visit london next year and see how I can leverage it abroad as oppose to at home.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - mrhappy - 10-03-2011

I have both hosted and surfed on couchsurfing and similar sites. Yes its possible to get laid although I haven't. There are local events like parties (also on facebook) that you can approach at. However, be warned CS is a politically correct, female friendly and a small community. Many girls travel in pairs or with guys. Its frowned on to host or be hosted to try to get laid. If you get a rep as a player you'll get negative feedback which CANT be removed from your profile. And all the girls will gossip about you. Be subtle.

Quote: (12-30-2010 07:57 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

I met a guy from South Africa who lives in LA. He told me he bangs girls all the time from couch surfing by hosting and traveling. He claims they are hot but, I didn't want to insult him by pressing him on the quality.

Anyone on here have any experience with this?

Everyone wants to come to Vegas, I'm thinking of having a couch open for women. Seems like an easy layup. Thoughts?

Quote: (10-03-2011 01:43 PM)mrhappy Wrote:  

I have both hosted and surfed on couchsurfing and similar sites. Yes its possible to get laid although I haven't. There are local events like parties (also on facebook) that you can approach at. However, be warned CS is a politically correct, female friendly and a small community. Many girls travel in pairs or with guys. Its frowned on to host or be hosted to try to get laid. If you get a rep as a player you'll get negative feedback which CANT be removed from your profile. And all the girls will gossip about you. Be subtle.

Quote: (12-30-2010 07:57 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

I met a guy from South Africa who lives in LA. He told me he bangs girls all the time from couch surfing by hosting and traveling. He claims they are hot but, I didn't want to insult him by pressing him on the quality.

Anyone on here have any experience with this?

Everyone wants to come to Vegas, I'm thinking of having a couch open for women. Seems like an easy layup. Thoughts?

As you said: politically correct, female friendly, small community.
Sounds alot like something western women (US, Canada, Britain, Germany) adore. And many of the native women are those who have traveled and have been influenced by this kind of culture. That is why keep CS only as a backup in terms of banging.

Many girls travel in pairs or with guys.

That's the single biggest impediment to getting couchsurf bangs. I rarely get requests from solo female travelers. Almost all female requests are from women traveling with their "BFF" or a dude. I don't mind hosting couples or even dudes though if they seem cool and interesting and ask nicely. Trying to hook up isn't my only reason for being on the site. I've gotten a small handful of request from solo female travelers, but most were bad candidates. One black American woman, she was ugly as hell. One Chinese girl from mainland China, also ugly as hell. Another Chinese chic that wasn't terrible looking but was just a bad candidate for other reasons. One fat, ugly white Canadian girl, and one Lithuanian girl who was kinda cute but some other guy accepted her request before I did. I've hosted pairs of girls, but isolating one out seems nearly impossible.

Quote: (10-03-2011 02:10 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

That's the single biggest impediment to getting couchsurf bangs. I rarely get requests from solo female travelers. Almost all female requests are from women traveling with their "BFF" or a dude. I don't mind hosting couples or even dudes though if they seem cool and interesting and ask nicely. Trying to hook up isn't my only reason for being on the site. I've gotten a small handful of request from solo female travelers, but most were bad candidates. One black American woman, she was ugly as hell. One Chinese girl from mainland China, also ugly as hell. Another Chinese chic that wasn't terrible looking but was just a bad candidate for other reasons. One fat, ugly white Canadian girl, and one Lithuanian girl who was kinda cute but some other guy accepted her request before I did. I've hosted pairs of girls, but isolating one out seems nearly impossible.

Another impediment is that the CS culture is full of betas. So, pretty and cute women travelers who use this site...also use is at as a means of getting attention, albeit more subtlely. With most of these CS girls, I can stand maybe a 1 or 2 hour conversation about our travel experiences b4 i get bored and go to game mode. These type of girls expect the princess treatment b4 they bang: hanging out a full day and showing them places and vice versa. Or, if its group CS meeting(where there are usually way more betas than women) they subconciouslly bask in the quiet sexual desperation of their fellow male couchsurfers. Hard for me to hang out with a woman who isnt very feminine or is wanting to be gamed.

Quote: (10-03-2011 02:35 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-03-2011 02:10 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Another impediment is that the CS culture is full of betas. So, pretty and cute women travelers who use this site...also use is at as a means of getting attention, albeit more subtlely. With most of these CS girls, I can stand maybe a 1 or 2 hour conversation about our travel experiences b4 i get bored and go to game mode. These type of girls expect the princess treatment b4 they bang: hanging out a full day and showing them places and vice versa. Or, if its group CS meeting(where there are usually way more betas than women) they subconciouslly bask in the quiet sexual desperation of their fellow male couchsurfers. Hard for me to hang out with a woman who isnt very feminine or is wanting to be gamed.

Agreed

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Screwston - 10-03-2011

Thanks everyone for the advice. How do y'all act at couchsurf meet ups if there's some fuckable girls? I don't want to stick out to much and ruin my reputation...

Bangs from couchsurfing. - mrhappy - 10-03-2011

you act like youre interested in traveling and couchsurfing and build common ground that way. If you act like a pick up artist player you'll be "outed" and shut down by the guys and chicks. The locals are the same every week and the travelers are only in town for a short time. That creates a time crunch. They may have boyfriends back home. Make friends with the locals.
My problem is that the queen bee CS "ambassador" in my town is a bitch with no life outside of CS. She doesnt like me. Its a clique like any other.
Make eye contact and smile. Lower your standards. Maybe hand out cards with your contact info at the end of the evening. Facebook them. I haven't had success on CS and I don't think its a good tool for getting laid. But its no worse then POF or a dating site.

Quote: (10-03-2011 02:41 PM)houston Wrote:  

Thanks everyone for the advice. How do y'all act at couchsurf meet ups if there's some fuckable girls? I don't want to stick out to much and ruin my reputation...

Quote: (10-03-2011 03:45 PM)mrhappy Wrote:  

you act like youre interested in traveling and couchsurfing and build common ground that way. If you act like a pick up artist player you'll be "outed" and shut down by the guys and chicks. The locals are the same every week and the travelers are only in town for a short time. That creates a time crunch. They may have boyfriends back home. Make friends with the locals.
My problem is that the queen bee CS "ambassador" in my town is a bitch with no life outside of CS. She doesnt like me. Its a clique like any other.
Make eye contact and smile. Lower your standards. Maybe hand out cards with your contact info at the end of the evening. Facebook them. I haven't had success on CS and I don't think its a good tool for getting laid. But its no worse then POF or a dating site.

Quote: (10-03-2011 02:41 PM)houston Wrote:  

Dating sites vary by country. In South America, Badoo is pretty good. The important thing is being able to isolate and having women who want(subconsciously or otherwise) to be gamed. CS is like climbing a mountain with no clear benefit for reaching the top. Now im sure betas who are happy taking pictures and just hanging around a girl would disagree.

Yeah, the beta culture of CS can't be overstated. The whole "outgoing beta" type personality is pretty much the norm. Now I don't have any personal problem with such guys. But you have to realize where you're at and acting competitive around that set is going to make people not like you. They tend to be a more PC, egalitarian, cooperative clique of people. I would disagree though about them trying to shut you down if you trying to pick up. Hookups happen on CS all the time. Everyone kinda knows it but doesn't like to openly talk about it or give the impression that's what CS is all about. But everyone knows. They just don't like douchebaggery or some guy posing like he's this traveler when he's never been anywhere.

Quote: (10-03-2011 04:16 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Yeah, the beta culture of CS can't be overstated. The whole "outgoing beta" type personality is pretty much the norm. Now I don't have any personal problem with such guys. But you have to realize where you're at and acting competitive around that set is going to make people not like you. They tend to be a more PC, egalitarian, cooperative clique of people. I would disagree though about them trying to shut you down if you trying to pick up. Hookups happen on CS all the time. Everyone kinda knows it but doesn't like to openly talk about it or give the impression that's what CS is all about. But everyone knows. They just don't like douchebaggery or some guy posing like he's this traveler when he's never been anywhere.

hookups happen everywhere sooner or later. just that in this forum i would venture to say we prefer it in a different way than the "beta" way...at least i do.