Roosh V Forum
Bangs from couchsurfing. - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Bangs from couchsurfing. (/thread-3324.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Bangs from couchsurfing. - KingofScotland - 09-25-2011

I love couchsurfing and have fucked many girls thanks to it. I don't have girls stay at my place, I don't even stay at there place I simply attend the weekly meetups when travelling or arrange to go out for drinks or whatever with girls. The girl herself might not be great looking but she'll likely have friends and even if none of them are good looking you'll have social proof which will help get with random local girls in clubs etc. It's great for places like Thailand where men are basically seen as sex tourists and most decent girls wouldn't look twice at you for fear of being mistaken as a whore, worked to my advantage many times both in Thailand and all over the world. Have fucked some good quality, high calibre girls thanks to it.

A big CS fan here.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - speakeasy - 09-25-2011

Quote: (09-24-2011 03:53 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Check out the chick my brother is hosting next week in NYC...When you live in a place like that the quality of women definitely goes UP! She is from Mauritius but lives in Italy...Damn she's fine..

Not bad at all! What surprises me is that a chic of this quality wouldn't be staying in a hotel in NYC. Alas, girls that hot on CS are like .01% of girls on there.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - InternationalSwagger - 09-25-2011

Quote: (09-25-2011 02:03 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Check out the chick my brother is hosting next week in NYC...When you live in a place like that the quality of women definitely goes UP! She is from Mauritius but lives in Italy...Damn she's fine...

Not bad at all! What surprises me is that a chic of this quality wouldn't be staying in a hotel in NYC. Alas, girls that hot on CS are like .01% of girls on there.

You know girls are cheap bro! They want to save money and have as many cats sponsor them as possible...Especially If they are traveling solo so I'm actually not surprised really. My brother gets 7+ hitting him up on a regular basis.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - playa_with_a_passport - 09-26-2011

Quote: (09-25-2011 03:36 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Check out the chick my brother is hosting next week in NYC...When you live in a place like that the quality of women definitely goes UP! She is from Mauritius but lives in Italy...Damn she's fine...

You know girls are cheap bro! They want to save money and have as many cats sponsor them as possible...Especially If they are traveling solo so I'm actually not surprised really. My brother gets 7+ hitting him up on a regular basis.

You should remove the link to that lizard profile. I think Kona said some hater from the forum contacted a chick he posted on the forum and gave her a link to the post.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Screwston - 09-26-2011

I can't have people crashing on my couch but how do I find out about CS events in my city? I don't even have a profile so I wonder if I can make a quick one and just pop up at these things without hosting anyone.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - speakeasy - 09-26-2011

Quote: (09-26-2011 08:17 AM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2011 03:36 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

You should remove the link to that lizard profile. I think Kona said some hater from the forum contacted a chick he posted on the forum and gave her a link to the post.

Shit, I didn't know that happened to Kona, I thought it was another dude. Yeah I agree, probably best to remove it. Since you don't even have to be a member to view this forum, anyone can can contact that girl in the link and start trouble if they are a hater or feminist or part of the CS staff.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - KingofScotland - 09-26-2011

Quote: (09-26-2011 12:29 PM)houston Wrote:  

I can't have people crashing on my couch but how do I find out about CS events in my city? I don't even have a profile so I wonder if I can make a quick one and just pop up at these things without hosting anyone.

You'd need to set up a profile, then search the 'groups' for your home city and you'll likely find a group, in any city I've ever been to they meet every week for drinks plus countless other mini meet ups between smaller groups of locals and travellers, anyone can tag along. Sign up, make a post to say you'll be along, off you go!

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Screwston - 09-26-2011

Quote: (09-26-2011 01:22 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

Quote: (09-26-2011 12:29 PM)houston Wrote:  

You'd need to set up a profile, then search the 'groups' for your home city and you'll likely find a group, in any city I've ever been to they meet every week for drinks plus countless other mini meet ups between smaller groups of locals and travellers, anyone can tag along. Sign up, make a post to say you'll be along, off you go!
Can you break this down a little more? What types of people are usually at the meet ups? Plenty of foreign girls?

Quote: (09-26-2011 02:01 PM)houston Wrote:  

Can you break this down a little more? What types of people are usually at the meet ups? Plenty of foreign girls?

Who is at the meetings could vary widely from city to city and from meeting to meeting. Nobody can really tell you any specifics there, you'd just have to show up. From my experience it's mostly locals, and it will be as expected way more guys than girls. And the girls aren't of any spectacular quality. Pretty much the same girls you will see anytime you've stayed in hostels. This photo is VERY representative of girls at a CS local meet. If you like what you see here, then I guess you'll be in heaven:

[Image: 11742115_l_4e520131930d83ee31b84460e37a811d.jpg]

I go mainly to make new friends with other travel-minded people and find interesting things to do around town. If I hook up with a cute girl on CS then cool, but there aren't a ton of them and if that's my only purpose of joining CS, I'd be better off spending my time elsewhere.

Also, it's a $25 donation to sign up for the site.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - NeVerGymLess - 09-26-2011

Quote: (09-26-2011 02:17 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Who is at the meetings could vary widely from city to city and from meeting to meeting. Nobody can really tell you any specifics there, you'd just have to show up. From my experience it's mostly locals, and it will be as expected way more guys than girls. And the girls aren't of any spectacular quality. Pretty much the same girls you will see anytime you've stayed in hostels. This photo is VERY representative of girls at a CS local meet. If you like what you see here, then I guess you'll be in heaven:

I go mainly to make new friends with other travel-minded people and find interesting things to do around town. If I hook up with a cute girl on CS then cool, but there aren't a ton of them and if that's my only purpose of joining CS, I'd be better off spending my time elsewhere.

Plenty of fish has superior girls who gave it to you easy.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - BoiBoi - 09-26-2011

You have to be careful when u are making your move on a chick you host, though. I mean, imagine that you go for a kiss or something, she turns you down and then she is still supposed to sleep on yor couch!? Would be pretty awkward...

Meeting up for drinks with some travelling chicks is the better option, did it a couple of times and had fun, but never got a bang out of it.

Another thing is that its kinda annoying to have some chick at your place consuming your time and messing with your day. One day is maybe cool, but most request like 2-4 days and thats a big investment timewise. Better go out and get some pussy elsewhere who wont be crashing at your place unless she earns it.

When I did CS in Argentina, I was staying at a nice girls house and went to a party with her. So far so good, but then I hooked up with another chick and she cockblocked me, saying that we had to leave and since you kinda depend on your host (I had all my shit there, didnt know the city, etc.), you cant always do what you want and thats a big downside. Im mean, giving up your freedom and all is quite shitty.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - InternationalSwagger - 09-26-2011

Quote: (09-26-2011 03:18 PM)BoiBoi Wrote:  

Meeting up for drinks with some travelling chicks is the better option
, did it a couple of times and had fun, but never got a bang out of it.

Bingo...This is exactly what I'm doing for South France next week even though I'm being hosted by a hot 22 year old chick that has her own place and is coming to the US to visit in a few months so we'll see how it goes. So far with Skype game I'm getting heavy IOI that it's about to be on. Just doing it as a back-up and there is some good talent on there.

Another thing is that its kinda annoying to have some chick at your place consuming your time and messing with your day. One day is maybe cool, but most request like 2-4 days and thats a big investment timewise. Better go out and get some pussy elsewhere who wont be crashing at your place unless she earns it.

Very true...what some of my CS comrades do is just meet them for a drink where logistically possible without them having their own transportation (NYC & SF) and If they are cool they get hosted and go from there.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - InternationalSwagger - 09-26-2011

Quote: (09-26-2011 02:17 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I have only attended the local CS meetings here in ATL twice and I didn't go to meet any chicks really my expectations were low for meeting good looking women. I went to the meeting for the same reasons Speakeasy mentioned to meet other travelers or attend a cool event that might be going on that the meeting was centered around. I'm on couchsurfing to really meet other travelers who might be visiting my city and hosting hot girls and/or cool dudes from other countries & when I'm traveling to meet cool people to chill or be hosted by.

You have to be careful when u are making your move on a chick you host, though. I mean, imagine that you go for a kiss or something, she turns you down and then she is still supposed to sleep on yor couch!? Would be pretty awkward.

Yeah, kinda happened to me the other week. Was hosting a couple Ukrainian girls. Both were attractive but one when we went out was dressed to the 9s. Tight black mini skirt, high heels, dolled up. She was looking absolutely banging. It was getting good on the dance floor and I was trying to escalate but it became clear she was only letting that go so far and then she got a little standoffish. I didn't want to push it and make an awkward situation. Didn't get a bang but I guess there are worse ways to spend a weekend than rolling around town with a couple Ukrainian cuties. Better than rolling into the club with a couple cocks any day.

Another cool thing is that this is giving me exposure to foreign women while not even leaving home. I'm starting to find out how women differ in personality around the globe. And it's giving me ideas for places I want to go in the future. Like I never used to be interested in E European women, or at least I didn't know much about them and didn't care, but now that I have hosted them several times I am having more interest in that part of the world. Still waiting to host a Brazilian girl...

Bangs from couchsurfing. - BoiBoi - 09-26-2011

Quote: (09-26-2011 03:58 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

You have to be careful when u are making your move on a chick you host, though. I mean, imagine that you go for a kiss or something, she turns you down and then she is still supposed to sleep on yor couch!? Would be pretty awkward.

Yeah, kinda happened to me the other week. Was hosting a couple Ukrainian girls. Both were attractive but one when we went out was dressed to the 9s. Tight black mini skirt, high heels, dolled up. She was looking absolutely banging. It was getting good on the dance floor and I was trying to escalate but it became clear she was only letting that go so far and then she got a little standoffish. I didn't want to push it and make an awkward situation.

Thats what I mean. Its kinda "dont shit where u eat situation". Sure, you the girls delivered to your front porch and dont have to approach them or nothing, but for me the downside is very big, so Id rather hit a club/bar/etc and approach a cutie without risking some longwinded awkward shit.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Spike - 09-26-2011

WTF !!!

I wrote to 25 girls in Florianopolis and got 1 reply !. Not even asking for a couch, just for a meet for coffee.
Normally i get at least 10 to 15 replies when i sent out 25 mails.

I've gotten 5 flags out of couchsurfing so far, not sure went wrong on florianopolis.

Im focussing totally on studying Portuguese now because couch surfing might not work here.

Any guys here want to make friends on couchsurfing and write good reviews about each other ? Now i only got female friends and reviews on there. Might be suspicious.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Marco - 09-27-2011

Never hosted or being hosted on a couch, I also only going to the CS meetings or try to arrange a 1:1 meeting. Had couple of scores from 6-7 meetings, not bad percentage but the quality was 5-6.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Lumiere - 09-27-2011

Had a good CS host in Florianopolis (local dude)

Did not meet any women via CS there. Not a big scene.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Spike - 09-27-2011

Quote: (09-27-2011 04:42 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Had a good CS host in Florianopolis (local dude)

Did not meet any women via CS there. Not a big scene.

Its just weird, this never happened to me before. Usually i get lots of replies and girls give me their phone number in the first mail.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - KingofScotland - 09-27-2011

It's worth remembering that if you are surfing don't always just go for women, if you surf with a guy you can go out partying together. He's going to know the clubs and bars and where the local women hang out. You surf with a girl and she's not interested she's probably not going to take you to the best sports for pulling other women.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Screwston - 09-27-2011

It's just annoying that you have to pay. I might flip a coin to decide if it's worth it.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - InternationalSwagger - 09-27-2011

That $25 was chump change in exchange for the great experiences I've had through that site.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Screwston - 09-27-2011

Like that huh. I'll do it later tonight.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Screwston - 09-28-2011

I just registered but feel young as hell after looking at some profiles (look wise and literally). It automatically took me to a list of events in my city next month. Do yall have your real name and birthday showing up in the profile? It looks like I can do everything without verifying (paying) but I guess people will be suspicious if I don't...?

There's 110 people going to an event next month! That picture speakeasy put up is on point for the guys attending but the girls don't look as bad. This site looks fuuuuuun.

Neil skywalker - i don't know how that works but I can write a good review for you if it"ll help you get more ass.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - KingofScotland - 09-28-2011

You have to pay to become a member now? It was free before but you could donate if you wanted to (I felt it was worth it) which would verify you and they'd put a 'badge' on your page to show you were a more dedicated member, useful when people are deciding to let you stay at their place or not.