Roosh V Forum
Bangs from couchsurfing. - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Bangs from couchsurfing. (/thread-3324.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Bangs from couchsurfing. - youngwolfer - 11-21-2017

Quote: (11-21-2017 08:39 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

^"I offered her to sleep on my bed, she accepted and after few minutes I touched her shoulder and asked "its okay for you if i hug you?" she said "no" while laughing": of course she laughed; she wanted to be fucked, thank you, not politely asked if "it's okay to hug".

I mean, an "endlessly cute" woman goes into your bed and you end up not fucking her, because she laughed at some point, or you'd rather have just hugged? Next time, don't think too much, just fuck her, if she has willingly come into your bed at night, she's asking for it.

As to making fake new CS profiles, why not, just don't use the same people to leave you the same references on each new profile...

Thanks, next time ill do that, just i was so scared becouse of my precious account. But next time ill be more brave with the disposable ones, just you know how f*ckin hard to get some nice references? And thoose references from the lost account was wonderful. Womans wrote amazing references of me showing everything like a gentlemen and offer anything they need, next guests trusted me like a charm. There is only two problems.
One is the endless paranoia that Couchsurfing guys will track me down somehow (based on information i give in my profile, or account using IP adresses, cities, pictures, other things) and loosing the great account again and im pretty sure 3rd time they be more careful about the new profiles in the same area. (my weekend house is in a lakeside area with only 4-5 hosts around.

And the other is loosing the trust of new friends totally again. Thats a big loss and also kind of trauma for me now.
When i lost that account i had almost 50 friends and contact with everyone i just hosted on couchsurfing. After blocking nobody trusted me, its like i dont just lost the account i lost many friends and girls who were amazed of me and even invited me in their own city and now i cannot just send a request for them with a fake account...... i lost it all...., a good position, and a network to communicate with people. Its all destroyed and i have to stay in the shadow like a freak. Thats a shame.

Maybe with a totally disposable account i can write them my account is hacked and i had to make a new one? But its a lots of work man.... Im going crazy about this.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Going strong - 11-21-2017

You should have accepted the negative reference and replied to it, quite vehemently, by writing your own public reply on the website, denying the accusation.

By closing your account and running scare, you failed the test.

Next time a bitch falsely accuses you, don't fall to your knees in tears, don't run or close accounts: deny, and counter-attack by revealing their own misdeeds.

I've seen men on CS salvaging their accounts by publicly fighting a false accusation. Just fight, and meanwhile make, in advance, a couple of new discreet accounts if you want, just in case, but don't act in a panic and don't suddenly close your main account.

Do you think its possible to ask them to open my main account again?
They say "youre not welcome here anymore"
I sent them hundreads of emails to please open it again and they say they cannot.
I would deal with that negative one.
I tried everything.
I asked everybody, even Casey Fenton (he cannot help)

And yes what you write is totally right. I made this mistake. Thats all my fault. But its seems like a -fatal- fault?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - yaku - 11-21-2017

Quote: (11-21-2017 08:11 PM)youngwolfer Wrote:  

In this case i have a strategy:
Make a nice account with a fake woman's profile and try to get some references.
After this i just simple send a request to the rival and wait him to confirm the stay. I save some photos from his facebook like some evidence then i leave a horrible reference like he raped me.
I report all to the couchsurfing team like a raped victim and they will 100% sure block him out. Do you think guys it will work? I still have plenty of time until summer to archieve this.

You sure you are in the right spot, Youngwolfer? You sound like a scorned 16 year old girl stalking a pump and dump dude she just met.

You need to spend all your spare time reading this site instead of screwing around with couchsurfing drama.

My friend. Im sure you want to help, but this is specific for me, i definetely need my CS account becouse i had endless come of visitors. (mostly nice girls) And if my rival report my profil i have to close him out from the game. I think its clear to understand. I wont just give my "womans" to other male without fighting for them.

Dont take it personal. Its just my opinion. I have a perfect romantic weekend house on a hillside near the lake and its just perfect for bang and meet new girls. Noone around except 2-3 rivals and there is one i know is clearly against me.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - yaku - 11-22-2017

Falsely accusing someone of rape is a pretty shitty thing to do.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - youngwolfer - 11-22-2017

shitty thing against a shitty person. I dont care.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - DigitalNomad - 11-22-2017

Quote: (11-22-2017 12:55 AM)yaku Wrote:  

Falsely accusing someone of rape is a pretty shitty thing to do.
I'd love to read the actual review, I'm skeptical that it was anywhere near that. I'm also thinking there was something left out of the story. First off, it's a bit weird to ask a CSer to sleep in the same bed as you unless you built at least a little rapport. 2nd, asking for a hug is something a 7th grader would do. 3rd, posting an apology on a public forum is pretty socially unaware. Finally, going through the trouble of creating all these additional accounts, having girls review you on all them, it's just weird. I've had the same account since 2008, never had one bad review, potential bad review, or issue with any girl I've ever hosted. Why would these other girls blacklist you that had a good time? There's no way they could really know you were blocked, after the point of the request, or at least the point of hosting, wouldn't all of your interactions be over text or facebook? You just can't take risks like you can with a normal girl. If you are only on CS to hook up, the girls will know and you will come across as a creep. If you are on it to have a good time and show them a fun weekend, the fun times in bed will follow naturally and you should need to be asking to hug them in order to try to get it in. Additionally... advice in general with girls, don't ask questions. "Let's cuddle in my bed"... be the leader.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 11-22-2017

Quote: (11-21-2017 08:01 PM)youngwolfer Wrote:  

It was horrible and a totally close up of my account so i asked the team to remove this fake reference. They didnt, but they blocked me out.

Never take irreversible actions in an agitated emotional state.

There was some jelaous guys from the area who know im using CS so im pretty sure if i make a new account next summer they will report it.

Then create a new account and locate it elsewhere, in a city where no one knows you. You won't be getting couch-requests, obviously, but you can still try to host chicks who post public trips.

But okay, i made up a new account and made another mistake. I asked all my previous guests to rewrite my feedback. 7 person did it!!!

Big mistake. Note that CS encourages people who receive messages from someone who claims his profile was deleted to report that person.

i dont know and i lost that account also.

Every email, phone number, WhatsApp number you used in your deleted profile is now blacklisted forever. If you use the same phone number when exchanging messages with a prospective guest, CS will detect the use of a blacklisted number and your account will be locked. Then they will investigate and, eventually, they will delete your new profile.

Quote: (11-21-2017 08:11 PM)youngwolfer Wrote:  

I report all to the couchsurfing team like a raped victim and they will 100% sure block him out. Do you think guys it will work?

It may not work for a simple reason: you have posted on a public forum what your plan is. Not everyone can contribute to this thread, but everyone with an Internet connection can read it.

I am 99% certain that CS reads this thread to develop counter-measures against players. There is a private CS thread for a reason.

Quote: (11-21-2017 09:18 PM)youngwolfer Wrote:  

And the other is loosing the trust of new friends totally again. Thats a big loss and also kind of trauma for me now.

I sometimes visit the Facebook profiles of CS chicks I met 11 years ago. I realize how badly they aged and how unattractive they have become, and I realize I lost little.

Friends? Do not fool yourself! True friendships take years to form. And they take hardship, too. Once you have been through the darkness and realize that most people you used to consider friends have abandoned you, you won't again use the word "friend" as easily.

What you want is a young woman's beauty and femininity, not the woman herself. Millions of women turn 18 every year. Go after those, and forget the ones you met in the past. Assume that every time you and a girl part will be the last time you will ever see her. Once you get to the stage where you can do it nonchalantly, you will be happier.

Thanks for the advices. Youre totally right, guys and next time ill use the private forum. But i dont really think theyll find me. If yes dear CS team. my advice: please reactivate my original account and that is less trouble for everyone. Why? Becouse i didnt do anything wrong except overreacting a bad reference. And what you do is what multi-global organisations will do in the future. Controlling peoples life. I know there is a therms of use, but please understand that you have a pretty large network what is used by huge % of the young population. Its like facebook block me out and i cannot reach my friendlist. You should stop acting like this or bigger problems will born from the roots of the reamined spirits.

Quote: (11-22-2017 11:50 AM)youngwolfer Wrote:  

Thanks for the advices. Youre totally right, guys and next time ill use the private forum.

You can't. At least not that soon. The private forum is accessible only to members with 350 posts.

But i dont really think theyll find me.

If you make a mistake, they will.

I know a guy who was banned for making sexual advances towards his guest. He created another account. CS banned him again. Rinse and repeat. After 5 bans in some 15 months, he just quit. He found other hunting grounds.

Even if you're banned, you can still attend CS events and add friends on Facebook. CS cannot ban you from FB, can it?

If yes dear CS team. my advice: please reactivate my original account and that is less trouble for everyone.

Please stop acting like a child. You cannot retaliate. Learn your lesson and don't make the same mistakes again.

ANyways, i just got a message from the support team they wont open my old account again. I tried everything and i sent an intelligent explanation and suggested to check all the almost 20+ reference. They dont even give a shit.
Im suggest for everyone who is in a same situation to ask a friend who dont really use couchsurfing, with verified phone, adress, and id in the same city, and start to use the website with his name.
Guests will dont even care about the account as long as it verified and have some positive references. I only suggest you to dont fill it with too much information and your profile will be created based on the feedbacks. Im using it since 2 month and they didnt found it out. Anyways, they have 14 million users its impossible to find you. And yes, if CS developers still reading this, i suggest you instead of this, just give a second chance to people and give a fair surface to clear any conflits. Im even thinking about buying CS accounts and i know some dudes actually doing it. You can find me if you really want to #631623 request ID
Im planning to open a website where i explain for people who are in the same situation how they can bypass banning easily.
Why? Becouse first I gently asked to give me a second chance.
I feel i have a right for justice. And im not just an user. Im a person. And I have rights to spread my thoughts.

If you need a fake verified adress, just ask a friend in the target city to send you the code and its done. Goverment ID can be easily borrowed at bars and for phone number (they also blacklist your original number) you can ask any friend to verify your account. Thats so easy. After hosting a verified user you automaticly got 3 month verified membership. And if you want to change the location its just 2 clicks with a good proxy. Everything can be hacked. They'll NEVER find your fake account, and you can use several different ones, just never use them from the same proxy. Some people are so nice if you cannot host them they can even leave you a reference if you ask them on whatsupp. CS team will never find it out.

I will make this couchsurfing-hacking website soon and everyone will see how to avoid censoring.
It can be reached here soon:
http://www.couchsurfinghck.cc/
or i dont know, ill ask the russian guys.

Im not a hacker and im not using CS for bang, i only found this thread just to see what can i do with deactivated account. The censored zendesk dont provide me information but there are many ways to hack the system. Im doing it only becouse im a real traveler and i need this tool. I think its my right to get my justice and i tried to ask them 100 times to help. They didnt.

And oh, yes.
Im not alone:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-xGerv5FOk
Fight for your rights guys! Dont let the bad guys tell you how to live!

Bangs from couchsurfing. - nampa1234 - 02-12-2018

Quote: (01-04-2011 04:02 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

I've been meaning to do a post on this, glad someone finally pushed my buttons...

Yes, Hosting and getting CS bangs are great if you live in a city with a high amount of chicks coming through. Case in point My brother and his two friends live in the Harlem section of Manhattan right next to central park and they are cleaning up with bad chicks from all over the world. One of the dudes didn't even have a passport before and he picked up over 20 flags from chicks all over the world. They host Harlem CS parties every month and literally have it on lock. They literally have to filter through tons of messages daily but only host hot girls or cool looking dudes in cities they want to visit.

These are top notches chicks, many of them come to Harlem for a taste of the "African-American" experience since It is known that is what Harlem is known and is famous for...man the CS stories I have been told and have participated In...lol. Spanish, Nordic, Medittarean, Latina, Russian you name It they have banged It. It's to the point now where they don't even have to seriously date or campaign for chicks in NYC because the convience factor of having a International or US chick come for 1-3 nights, chill, fuck, cook and clean for you and dip out shortly thereafter with no strings attached. I mean really can you beat that?

If you live in NYC, Miami, San Francisco or Los Angeles and you have a bit of room you definitely need to be hosting as these are the main destination cities in the continental USA. In contrast I live in Atlanta and I get a good amount of requests but not near the level my boys in NYC and LA get. I've had two cs bangs from girls I've hosted here in ATL; one cute Blonde German girl who was with a mud duck friend and they were on a world trip and stopped through for a few nights I took them to some good hip hop clubs, soul food and strip clubs. Another girl was a hot french-morrocan girl from Paris who stayed with me for two days, she cooked for me daily and we had great conversation & off the hook sex and invited me to Paris this spring to stay with her so obviously hosting has its benefits and you become friends and have a place to stay or chill when u visit them.

Also I have a very player pad here in ATL, A tri-level, 3 bedroom/3 bathroom brownstone/townhouse in the city close to everything and directly on the train line easy to get to my place from the airport or bus station so since I have a spare room If I host two or more girls the one I want to bang will be crashing in my bed sooner or later. It's important to set the mood right and when chicks come to my pad when couchsurfing in other places they are especially impressed.

I have hosted mostly girl couples and a few single girls but my boys in NYC only usually host one girl at a time but will host more if they are hot. My brother has a larger place so he can host two at a time the other guys have studio apts in nyc which makes it condusive to only hosting one girl at a time. I also get a lot of couples requests but haven't hosted any since I have a hectic travel schedule and I just dont have the incentive to host them. My guy in LA has a large 3 bedroom townhouse in Los Angeles and he has hosted groups of chicks on the regular as well.

If you want to see a good example of a CS profile page, PM me I will send you one to model off of...this is how u want to set up your profile if you live in a heavily visited city like the ones I mentioned...he's a Savage but It's done very tastefully and since he lives in a highly visited traffice area he can get away with It. I have to set up my CS profile a bit less savage because If It was too forward I wouldnt get anyone wanting to stay here in ATL but when they arrive please believe I get it crackin.

Another good thing to do with a profile is to make it interactive...one example is have a list of 10 things about you and include one of them as being single and have your potential guest write back with the things you both have in common as a pre-requisite of hosting and knowing that your potential surfer has read your profile and is SINGLE as well as having a few things in common will speed things alot and make it fun as well [Image: smile.gif].

Also with regards to setting up your profile...put up alot pictures of you having fun out and about traveling or in your city you reside in and your couch and place to make it inviting to that weary traveler. Be descriptive in your profile It's an easy set up. If you want to get references without hosting/surfing join the local CS groups in your city. They have meetups weekly and you can meet cool people that way and check the message boards for other activities and meet people who will give you references since you have to actually meet the person to give a reference through CS.

Alternatively, a Bohemian dude I know cleans up by visiting CS chick houses. He has the part, however, as you are dealing with pseudo political hipster chicks. He is a free lance reporter that does the dangerous work abroad the usual corporate whores won't do. He has stories about his travels and often he is in town to do a story.

I do know that CS can be a pain. For instance, a girl can give a bad review; it's like Yelp. I'm not sure how one can keep his profile totally clean from a chick who is shocked she got an unwanted advance. I've tried to host in a small city, but with a world site, and one mostly gets lame couples, which I totally pass on. I've left stellar, asexual reviews on his site to beef it up. These types of girls are your typical W. Euro/Anglo chicks worried about 'safety' and would cry if they felt a bad (e.g. sexual vibe), expecting the guy to be just a host.

And, yes, you have to be in a very large city--Chicago would barely qualify. You need a steady stream to pick and choose between the silly hipster play on the "English Traveler" meme they like to pose and actual, red blooded chicks.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Putin Closes - 02-13-2018

Honestly with Tinder in full swing, CS is pretty much useless compared to the talent I can get online. I've yet to host anyone last couple months, lots of average girls and random dudes. Pretty pointless. This may change if I go back to the West.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Endless Escapes - 07-10-2018

Quote: (01-04-2011 04:02 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

...knowing that your potential surfer has read your profile and is SINGLE as well as having a few things in common will speed things alot and make it fun as well [Image: smile.gif]....

They typically don't write in their profiles about their status, do they?

Another thing: Do you offer directly your bed to sleep (there is an option "shared bed" in the profile) or do you rather offer them to sleep on your coach?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Endless Escapes - 07-11-2018

Quote: (09-20-2017 04:36 AM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

All you gotta do is run normal game, get her drunk, and then afterwards she'll be right back at your place.

Alcohol is a must based on my previous experiences, but YMMV.

Are you guys going to tell the girl upfront that her place for sleeping is in your big bed, telling something like "there is enough space for both of us and don't worry, i am not after sex". Or do you tell her that she will sleep on the coach once she arrives and suggest at the time when you go to bed that it might be more comfortable in your bed? What is your guys strategy? I will host next week a girl, for first time.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 07-11-2018

Quote: (07-11-2018 07:04 AM)Endless Escapes Wrote:  

"there is enough space for both of us and don't worry, i am not after sex"

That is a rookie mistake.

Almost all chicks I hosted joked about a past host who suggested something like that. It's so common, it's an ice-breaker.

Quote: (07-11-2018 11:34 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

That is a rookie mistake.

Almost all chicks I hosted joked about a past host who suggested something like that. It's so common, it's an ice-breaker.

So how to handle it? Offering her a place on the coach/in the guest room or simply show my own bed (because my profile says "shared bed")?

Quote: (07-11-2018 01:41 PM)Endless Escapes Wrote:  

Offering her a place on the coach/in the guest room or simply show my own bed (because my profile says "shared bed")?

Using "Shared Bed" and "Preferred Gender to Host: Female" are self-sabotage. You needlessly reveal your intent.

Instead, you need to hide your predatory inclinations behind a veil of feel-good hippy bullshit.

Quote: (07-11-2018 01:52 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Using "Shared Bed" and "Preferred Gender to Host: Female" are self-sabotage. You needlessly reveal your intent.

Instead, you need to hide your predatory inclinations behind a veil of feel-good hippy bullshit.

OK, I agree with you that chances to host more girls would be much higher with these two preferences.

However, if a girl agrees to be hosted inspite of that, can be argued that she is rather open for sex?

Quote: (07-11-2018 02:23 PM)Endless Escapes Wrote:  

However, if a girl agrees to be hosted inspite of that, can be argued that she is rather open for sex?

She's probably rather open for sex... with a sufficiently attractive man.

Also, most chicks on CS don't really read hosts' profiles that carefully. It's "spray & pray".

Quote: (04-22-2017 11:26 AM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

If you're hosting, they usually pay for food or if they are broke split 50/50. Usually they will offer to cook. But i haven't hosted in a long time.

How may I understand this? May I ask the girl to buy food for us and cook for us or to invite me to a restaurant? And what if I show her some bars? Am I as the man expected to buy for her drinks or will she pay herself?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Endless Escapes - 07-30-2018

So I have the worst situation. That stunning hot 22 year old Ukrainian girl arrived at my apartment. When I showed her the place to sleep - in my bed, together with me - she was little puzzled but accepted.

Then at night I could not stand and touched her softly on back and arm. She rejected "no touching". Being a nice guy, of course I accpted. Bored of the situation I went to balcony.

I don't feel good accomodating and providing food for free. Whatfor is that? By touching her I may already have risked to get a good review. What next?