Roosh V Forum
Bangs from couchsurfing. - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Bangs from couchsurfing. (/thread-3324.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Zeppe - 05-17-2017

I like people feeling alpha because of the number of post they've got. If they were that good and so much involved in real life, their number of post would be inversely proportional... Get a life, instead of insulting people for having less post than your 900 posts. Love reading stories of people feeling so much superior for fucking 5 women in a week in south east asia or Colombia......
And for real? Sad...

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 05-17-2017

Quote: (05-17-2017 05:43 PM)Zeppe Wrote:  

I like people feeling alpha because of the number of post they've got.

Feel free not to post at all, then. We all appreciate your alpha silence.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Zeppe - 05-17-2017

Quote: (05-17-2017 05:52 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Quote: (05-17-2017 05:43 PM)Zeppe Wrote:  

I like people feeling alpha because of the number of post they've got.

Feel free not to post at all, then. We all appreciate your alpha silence.

I can't, I was living for your alpha response...

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 05-18-2017

Gents, do report posts by these inconsiderate morons who feel entitled to wasting other people's time. The sooner they are banned, the better.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - IronShark - 05-20-2017

Quote: (04-20-2017 10:36 AM)Amigoish Wrote:  

I have hosted 20 people on courchsurfing so far and banged 10 of them, 50% success rate not bad.

1. avoid girls travelling in pairs
Focus on alone girls.

2. only accept good looking girls.
Many fatties send requests, avoid them like cancer.

3. read her profile and look up for words like "adventurous", "meeting new people", "citizen of the world".
They usually mean that she's being sleeping around with other guys on CS.

4. get verified
If you get verified your profile goes up in the rank.

5. don't even bother replying spam messages.
You want personalized messages, it means the girl read your profile and is a little more invested than the other creepy, uncool guy.

6. have some photos with some girls
My main profile picture is with a hot colombian girl, so the girls think she's is my girlfriend and they may feel instant more comfortable or attracted to me.

7. avoid girls that have friends in the city.
Chances are you are just her backup and will bail as soon as they meet their friends and they invite her to crash at their place instead. Also they are a bunch of cockblockers and will make everything possible to take her away from you, and it will be very difficult to keep your frame.

8. avoid kissing on the first night
Be flirty and fun on her first night. Trying to kiss her might scare her off even if she likes you, keep the kiss for the next night.

If the girl wants to hang out with other CSers it means she is just not DTF. Try to screen the girl from her messages. If she has red flags, don't hesitate to give an excuse and cancel the request right there. If she is there just to have her 1-1 fun with you and is fun and laughing means she is an easy target. I have regulars in their home towns that came out from CS. It is a good deal.

great info. I started hosting people and y first CS girl was a 22 Colombian bitch. We kissed within 20 mins of her arrival and you know the rest of the stories.

If girls are in a pair, I have another Forum members who come to my place and wing me.

But my main focus is girls under 25 with no or 1 refrences.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Joeno - 06-20-2017

Guys what do you know about limits to the # of messages you can send for verified users? I think it's something like 30 in a short period of time and then you get the message "you can't send messages tempeorarily". Then you can start to send again 1 hour later. However if you keep doing this in a day (i.e. get locked out 2 or 3 times in a day) I think your account gets locked from sending messages for 1 week - that happened to me once.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - whocouldibe123 - 07-05-2017

I like this thread so I am bumping it. I am a guy, new this year to couchsurfing, and I use it to hook up with foreign girls. I have not been a guest in someone else's home yet, but I have hosted several times and I only host girls. I have met a total of about 20 girls from CS. Some girls came as a pair, one was a group of four, some I met but they didn't stay with me, and some were traveling solo. In total I have about 12 reviews on my profile, all positive, with 3 of them just being personal reviews and 9 from hosting. I have banged 3 of them, all three were traveling solo.

When I isolate the stats to look at girls who were traveling solo, that is 3 bangs out of 7 girls, with one of those girls being in her own hotel and just wanted to drink and fuck after she was sightseeing all day. My first guest was a solo girl and I didn't want to make a move on her since I was new to CS, but by the last day she was changing her clothes in front of me so I saw her topless in just a pair of thin panties. That should have been a bang, so that would move my stats to 4 out of 7 for solo girls. I never banged a girl that was traveling with a friend.

I will agree with the above post that hosting girls traveling alone works, which will be my focus now. However it is sometimes fun to host two European girls that like to drink, chat, flirt, cook for me, and walk around half naked. I am a big of a gym rat so I am in good shape and get a cheap thrill out of the girls seeing me naked as well. I always play it cool and screen the girls before I agree to host them, making sure they like to drink and seeing if I can sense that naughty side in them so that there are no surprises and we are all on the same page when we meet.

I think bad reviews come when you surprise your guest or host with something they didn't expect. But when you put it all out there in advance, then its all fun when you finally meet.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Merengues - 07-26-2017

I only surfed before but I have just moved to a new city and I thought of starting to host some people.

The thing is that I only have references from hosts, two positives and one neutral/negative. Both positives were written by the girls while the neutral/negative one by a dude whom I informed too late that I won't arrive on time (I was stoned still hanging out with my previous host).

Do you think that one negative reference from the dude will have any significant impact on getting surfers?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - CJM - 07-26-2017

Quote: (07-26-2017 11:16 AM)Merengues Wrote:  

Do you think that one negative reference from the dude will have any significant impact on getting surfers?

Highly doubt it. It's punctuality related, not a personal gripe, so meh.

The real killer would be a reference from a girl saying you creeped on her, etc. That would mean profile death. You've nothing to worry about here.

I'm 3/3 with surfing/meeting up, hooked up with all 3 and got excellent references from them. I'm just waiting for the day I make a bad judgement call and boom, there goes my rep.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Chetthebaker - 07-26-2017

l really don't get requests from cute solo girls. Only uglies/oldies/fatties, couples, dudes, etc.
I'll try adding a photo with other people/girls.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - CJM - 07-26-2017

Quote: (07-26-2017 12:17 PM)Chetthebaker Wrote:  

l really don't get requests from cute solo girls. Only uglies/oldies/fatties, couples, dudes, etc.

You need to reach out to them.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 07-26-2017

How many references do you have?

Do you have any negative references?

I started to get a lot more requests from cute solo girls once I crossed the 50 positive reference barrier. How did I get there? By hosting dudes, couples, a few fatties, etc. One's gotta pay one's dues, unfortunately. The ones who are willing to suffer a bit to accumulate references will have more options later on.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Summa - 07-27-2017

Quote: (07-26-2017 02:41 PM)CJM Wrote:  

How do you reach out to them? There are like only "22 people looking for a place to stay in NYC."

Do you mean pick a country and try and ask them to come to NYC?

Guys in NYC

Is it possible to give me a reference to get up and running or do I have to host someone? I am in NYC.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - JWLZG - 07-27-2017

What does everyone think of the Hangouts function?

At least in my city, it's populated by thirsty Latino and South-Asian dudes, and the few western /German/Scandinavian girls get pounced on like quicksilver.

Quote: (07-27-2017 01:07 AM)Summa Wrote:  

How do you reach out to them? There are like only "22 people looking for a place to stay in NYC."

I think i found out about this search feature. but damn, this site keeps breaking.

I probably have to rely on people searching for me as a host.

There is no one in the traveller section who i would remotely want to bang lol. Mind you I live in NYC lol.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - JWLZG - 07-27-2017

Quote: (07-27-2017 02:23 AM)Summa Wrote:  

I think i found out about this search feature. but damn, this site keeps breaking.

There is no one in the traveller section who i would remotely want to bang lol. Mind you I live in NYC lol.

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Only 22 looking...in NYC???

I live in a 2nd-tier state capital (that likes to think it's 1st tier [Image: tard.gif]) and we get like twice that on CS over a 2 week period. In summer, maybe 4 times.

What's your profile like? Is it cool?

Get in touch with RVFers in NYC and get them to write you a reference on CS.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - invictusiii - 07-27-2017

The hangouts feature is a fucking sausage fest. I always just reach out to girls directly.

Quote: (07-27-2017 02:36 AM)JWLZG Wrote:  

Quote: (07-27-2017 02:23 AM)Summa Wrote:  

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Only 22 looking...in NYC???

I live in a 2nd-tier state capital (that likes to think it's 1st tier [Image: tard.gif]) and we get like twice that on CS over a 2 week period. In summer, maybe 4 times.

What's your profile like? Is it cool?

Get in touch with RVFers in NYC and get them to write you a reference on CS.

I have to play with the search feature. Hit Refresh. Hit teh back button etc. Only after fiddling with it does it load more results. Ghetto site fuck lol

Still the most I see at this time is around 70.

And I PM'd you my profile.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 07-27-2017

Quote: (07-27-2017 03:25 AM)Summa Wrote:  

I get

Quote:Quote:

1,359 travelers found

Restricting to females, I get

711 travelers found

Restricting to females who have references and are not older than 30, I get

217 travelers found

Quote: (07-27-2017 03:43 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

I get

1,359 travelers found

711 travelers found

217 travelers found

God damn what am I doing wrong lol

This is what I mean when I get 22:

http://imgur.com/a/1oiaL

Bangs from couchsurfing. - BoiBoi - 07-27-2017

Quote: (07-27-2017 03:49 AM)Summa Wrote:  

Quote: (07-27-2017 03:43 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

I get

1,359 travelers found

711 travelers found

217 travelers found

God damn what am I doing wrong lol

The site/ the alorithm has some issues. Sometimes it doesn't work at all and I get 0 people in my area. Then a couple of minutes later there are a couple of 100's.

And I see your number of 1359:

http://imgur.com/a/r2LAB

But as soon as I click through. I can't access it.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 07-27-2017

Quote: (07-27-2017 03:55 AM)Summa Wrote:  

I can't access it.

Use the search bar: Find Travelers @ New York, NY, USA.